No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
LAS VEGAS UNI TO HOLD SYMPOSIUM ON INTERNET GAMBLING
Friday May 18, 2012 : LAS VEGAS UNI TO HOLD SYMPOSIUM ON INTERNET GAMBLING
Well-known names on the speaker list
The current American interest in internet gambling appears to have prompted the prestigious University of Las Vegas to examine the topic at a full-day symposium scheduled for May 18.
Hosted by the William S. Boyd School of Law at the university, the discussion will centre on internet gambling regulation, and will feature expert speakers and authors in the field.
Focus areas include age and identity verification, fraud and cheating detection, location verification, licensing requirements for operators, and player account protections.
Speakers will examine laws from established and emerging jurisdictions with regulated Internet gaming from around the world, engage in a critical discussion of these laws and make recommendations for best regulatory practices. They include:
• Babak Barin, an expert in international dispute resolution, and the author of Carswell's Handbook of International Dispute Resolution Rules. He has been Editor-in-Chief of The Globetrotter, the Canadian Bar Association international law section newsletter.
• Bo Bernhard, executive director of the International Gaming Institute at the UNLV Harrah Hotel College and an associate professor in sociology and hotel administration.
• Anthony Cabot, a partner and Practice Group Leader of the Gaming Law group at Lewis and Roca LLC.
• Toni Cowan, an attorney with expertise in state gaming compliance, Internet gaming, and federal Indian gaming compliance. Her experience stems from her many years of public service as a Senior Attorney at the New Jersey Casino Control Commission, and the Nevada Attorney General’s Office, Division of Gaming, and as Staff Attorney at the National Indian Gaming Commission.
• Mike Dreitzer is the Chief Operating Officer of BMM, a worldwide leader in testing and certification for products used in the gaming industry.
• Justin Franssen is a shareholder/attorney at VMW Taxand. He heads the Gaming Practice Group, which is engaged in the majority of multi-year proceedings on cross- border Internet gaming before various national and European courts.
• Marketa Trimble is a UNLV Boyd Law School professor who researches intellectual property and issues at the intersection of intellectual property and private international law and conflict of laws.
• David Schwartz is director of the UNLV Center for Gaming Research.
Full details at http://law.unlv.edu/GamingRegulation2012
Gambling News :
$400k Winner at Bodog Casino -
To win, you need to get a pair of Tens or better. Jerry K., however, got a much higher hand than the minimum; he pocketed $397,879 after landing the game’s best possible hand: a royal flush.
NBA : Warriors Win the West; NBA Finals Next -
The Golden State Warriors will play in their third-straight NBA Finals. They completed their sweep of the San Antonio Spurs Monday night, rolling to a 129-115 victory as 12-point road favourites; Golden State opened the season as a –250 chalk to win the Western Conference.
PartyPoker Rakebak -
Partypoker brings back rake back for players. All new ‘partypoker weekly Cashback’ launches.
NHL Odds: Lone Canadian Team Plays on Friday -
“Stingy” is a word that many have used to describe the Ottawa Senators in Round Three. The Sens know that they’re overmatched against a Pens lineup that features the likes of Sidney Crosby, Evengi Malkin and Phil Kessel, but with determined defensive play, Ottawa managed to frustrate the Penguins on their home ice, stealing one of two games.
NBA Odds: Will Cavaliers Be Rusty in Game 1? -
The Boston Celtics needed seven games to get past the Washington Wizards, but they got the job done Monday night, winning 115-105 as 5.5-point home favourites. Next up: the defending champion Cleveland Cavaliers, who visit the Garden Wednesday night at 8:30 PM ET on TNT.
4 New Microgaming Releases in May 2017 -
Candy Dreams is a 720 ways to win, variable reel game. Players spin on a colorful reel area filled with candy treats, as they play towards enticing bonus triggers.
PKR Company Statement Update -
Microgaming can confirm that David R Taylor and Matthew R M Wild of RSM Restructuring Advisory LLP were appointed Joint Administrators of PKR Ltd and PKR Technologies Limited on 11 May 2017 by the High Court, Chancery Division.
Microgaming Wins The Spark Award 2017 -
The Spark Award celebrates organisations that experiment with ways of working differently. Previous winners include GCHQ and Places for People. It’s a part of Spark the Change, a global movement dedicated to empowering people and building happier workplaces.
NHL Predators First Ever Conference Finals Appearance -
With three of the team’s top four point scorers residing on the blueline, the Nashville Predators have found a strategy that frustrates even the best in the West. After qualifying as the lowest-seeded Western Conference team, the Predators made quick work of the Chicago Blackhawks (4-0) and St. Louis Blues (4-1) in the first two rounds.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.