No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
LAS VEGAS UNI TO HOLD SYMPOSIUM ON INTERNET GAMBLING
Friday May 18, 2012 : LAS VEGAS UNI TO HOLD SYMPOSIUM ON INTERNET GAMBLING
Well-known names on the speaker list
The current American interest in internet gambling appears to have prompted the prestigious University of Las Vegas to examine the topic at a full-day symposium scheduled for May 18.
Hosted by the William S. Boyd School of Law at the university, the discussion will centre on internet gambling regulation, and will feature expert speakers and authors in the field.
Focus areas include age and identity verification, fraud and cheating detection, location verification, licensing requirements for operators, and player account protections.
Speakers will examine laws from established and emerging jurisdictions with regulated Internet gaming from around the world, engage in a critical discussion of these laws and make recommendations for best regulatory practices. They include:
• Babak Barin, an expert in international dispute resolution, and the author of Carswell's Handbook of International Dispute Resolution Rules. He has been Editor-in-Chief of The Globetrotter, the Canadian Bar Association international law section newsletter.
• Bo Bernhard, executive director of the International Gaming Institute at the UNLV Harrah Hotel College and an associate professor in sociology and hotel administration.
• Anthony Cabot, a partner and Practice Group Leader of the Gaming Law group at Lewis and Roca LLC.
• Toni Cowan, an attorney with expertise in state gaming compliance, Internet gaming, and federal Indian gaming compliance. Her experience stems from her many years of public service as a Senior Attorney at the New Jersey Casino Control Commission, and the Nevada Attorney General’s Office, Division of Gaming, and as Staff Attorney at the National Indian Gaming Commission.
• Mike Dreitzer is the Chief Operating Officer of BMM, a worldwide leader in testing and certification for products used in the gaming industry.
• Justin Franssen is a shareholder/attorney at VMW Taxand. He heads the Gaming Practice Group, which is engaged in the majority of multi-year proceedings on cross- border Internet gaming before various national and European courts.
• Marketa Trimble is a UNLV Boyd Law School professor who researches intellectual property and issues at the intersection of intellectual property and private international law and conflict of laws.
• David Schwartz is director of the UNLV Center for Gaming Research.
Full details at http://law.unlv.edu/GamingRegulation2012
USA Online Gamblers. The Best Online Casino with the fastest payouts and highest bonus. Get your Exclusive Bovada Bonus Code now. Up to $4250 in free sign up bonuses. Dont miss out on this limited time special offer.Online Poker, Online Casino and Online SPorts betting all included in this exclusive Bovada Bonus.
Gambling News :
Interwetten 2016 Earnings Results -
Privately-owned online sports betting operator Interwetten delivered robust full year results for the 2016 fiscal period, in which the company has almost achieved doubling its revenues over the past four years, success it attributes to its in-house developed platform
EU Online Gambling Tax Harmoney Dead -
Tax expert says European Court of Justice Attorney General's opinion on UK-Gibraltar litigation signals that EU courts are happy for individual member states to impose their own laws on online gambling.
Jack Lam Facing Big Fines in the Philippines -
It's going to be costly for Macau online gambling and junket tycoon Jack Lam to return to the Philippines following his rather hurried departure last year with allegations of economic sabotage, bribery and tax evasion swirling around him.
PlaySugarHouse To Carry Konami Content -
Content provider Konami will provide its Gypsy Fire and Fortune Stacks slot games to Rush Street Interactive-operated PlaySugarHouse.com on an exclusive basis in the New Jersey real-money online and mobile wagering market.
ITF TERMINATES BETWAY SPONSORSHIP DEAL -
The International Tennis Federation (ITF) has reportedly terminated Betway’s three-year sponsorship partnership as an extension to their anti-match fixing and sports integrity policy.
GSA To Launch European division -
The expansion enables the GSA to better focus on the regional needs of its members outside of North America and underscores its recognition and commitment to growing European membership.
Paddy Power Trading Update -
Company prevails despite adverse sports and US election results; Trump success cost the group GBP 5 million, whilst punter successes took another GBP 40 million in Q4-2016.
Tabcorp SunBets project -
The details were revealed this week in an IT News article quoting Tabcorp's chief information officer, Kim Wenn, who described the SunBets project as Tabcorp's biggest global venture yet.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.