No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
LAS VEGAS UNI TO HOLD SYMPOSIUM ON INTERNET GAMBLING
Friday May 18, 2012 : LAS VEGAS UNI TO HOLD SYMPOSIUM ON INTERNET GAMBLING
Well-known names on the speaker list
The current American interest in internet gambling appears to have prompted the prestigious University of Las Vegas to examine the topic at a full-day symposium scheduled for May 18.
Hosted by the William S. Boyd School of Law at the university, the discussion will centre on internet gambling regulation, and will feature expert speakers and authors in the field.
Focus areas include age and identity verification, fraud and cheating detection, location verification, licensing requirements for operators, and player account protections.
Speakers will examine laws from established and emerging jurisdictions with regulated Internet gaming from around the world, engage in a critical discussion of these laws and make recommendations for best regulatory practices. They include:
• Babak Barin, an expert in international dispute resolution, and the author of Carswell's Handbook of International Dispute Resolution Rules. He has been Editor-in-Chief of The Globetrotter, the Canadian Bar Association international law section newsletter.
• Bo Bernhard, executive director of the International Gaming Institute at the UNLV Harrah Hotel College and an associate professor in sociology and hotel administration.
• Anthony Cabot, a partner and Practice Group Leader of the Gaming Law group at Lewis and Roca LLC.
• Toni Cowan, an attorney with expertise in state gaming compliance, Internet gaming, and federal Indian gaming compliance. Her experience stems from her many years of public service as a Senior Attorney at the New Jersey Casino Control Commission, and the Nevada Attorney General’s Office, Division of Gaming, and as Staff Attorney at the National Indian Gaming Commission.
• Mike Dreitzer is the Chief Operating Officer of BMM, a worldwide leader in testing and certification for products used in the gaming industry.
• Justin Franssen is a shareholder/attorney at VMW Taxand. He heads the Gaming Practice Group, which is engaged in the majority of multi-year proceedings on cross- border Internet gaming before various national and European courts.
• Marketa Trimble is a UNLV Boyd Law School professor who researches intellectual property and issues at the intersection of intellectual property and private international law and conflict of laws.
• David Schwartz is director of the UNLV Center for Gaming Research.
Full details at http://law.unlv.edu/GamingRegulation2012
Gambling News :
Alegriabet Finally Launches -
Our online betting site will deliver a full, market-leading suite of services including pre-match and live betting as well as virtual sports
International Table Tennis Federation in deal with Sportradar. -
The International Table Tennis Federation (ITTF) has today announced it has signed a brand-new integrity partnership with Sportradar utilising the organisation’s world-leading monitoring, intelligence and prevention solutions to help safeguard the sport against match fixing.
NBA odds on Thunder vs. Pacers Game? -
This Wednesday night in Indianapolis, Paul George is due to play his first game at the Fieldhouse as a member of the Oklahoma City Thunder (12-13 SU, 8-17 ATS). But George might not face the Indiana Pacers (15-11 SU, 16-10 ATS); he’s listed as day-to-day with a right calf contusion. Tip-off is at 7 PM ET on ESPN.
2 New Christmas Slots For Microgaming -
Microgaming’s jolly game additions this December. Microgaming adds two more games to kick off the festive season, in addition to its action-packed Highlander online slot.
SportsBetting Supreme Court Showdown -
Sports Law, Betting and Integrity leaders convene to preview Supreme Court Showdown. Thought leaders weigh in on Christie vs. NCAA (which in January will shift to Murphy vs. NCAA)
NBA Odds: Heat Can Burn Cavaliers in Cleveland -
The Cleveland Cavaliers (12-7 SU, 6-12-1 ATS) may have turned their season around, but they’ve got a challenging matchup this Tuesday against the Miami Heat (9-9 SU, 7-9-2 ATS), tipping off at 7 PM ET on NBA-TV. Miami is 7-4 SU and 6-5 ATS against the Cavs since LeBron James went back to Cleveland in 2014.
Games Concept Day in Malta -
The Quickfire Games Concept Day is the second full-day workshop to date, the first being held in Gibraltar in July.
AFC’s fight against match-fixing -
The Asian Football Confederation (AFC) has introduced a new AFC integrity mobile application, which will enable fans, players and officials to report possible suspicious activities or provide information concerning match-fixing or corruption to the AFC Integrity Unit.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.