No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
LAS VEGAS UNI TO HOLD SYMPOSIUM ON INTERNET GAMBLING
Friday May 18, 2012 : LAS VEGAS UNI TO HOLD SYMPOSIUM ON INTERNET GAMBLING
Well-known names on the speaker list
The current American interest in internet gambling appears to have prompted the prestigious University of Las Vegas to examine the topic at a full-day symposium scheduled for May 18.
Hosted by the William S. Boyd School of Law at the university, the discussion will centre on internet gambling regulation, and will feature expert speakers and authors in the field.
Focus areas include age and identity verification, fraud and cheating detection, location verification, licensing requirements for operators, and player account protections.
Speakers will examine laws from established and emerging jurisdictions with regulated Internet gaming from around the world, engage in a critical discussion of these laws and make recommendations for best regulatory practices. They include:
• Babak Barin, an expert in international dispute resolution, and the author of Carswell's Handbook of International Dispute Resolution Rules. He has been Editor-in-Chief of The Globetrotter, the Canadian Bar Association international law section newsletter.
• Bo Bernhard, executive director of the International Gaming Institute at the UNLV Harrah Hotel College and an associate professor in sociology and hotel administration.
• Anthony Cabot, a partner and Practice Group Leader of the Gaming Law group at Lewis and Roca LLC.
• Toni Cowan, an attorney with expertise in state gaming compliance, Internet gaming, and federal Indian gaming compliance. Her experience stems from her many years of public service as a Senior Attorney at the New Jersey Casino Control Commission, and the Nevada Attorney General’s Office, Division of Gaming, and as Staff Attorney at the National Indian Gaming Commission.
• Mike Dreitzer is the Chief Operating Officer of BMM, a worldwide leader in testing and certification for products used in the gaming industry.
• Justin Franssen is a shareholder/attorney at VMW Taxand. He heads the Gaming Practice Group, which is engaged in the majority of multi-year proceedings on cross- border Internet gaming before various national and European courts.
• Marketa Trimble is a UNLV Boyd Law School professor who researches intellectual property and issues at the intersection of intellectual property and private international law and conflict of laws.
• David Schwartz is director of the UNLV Center for Gaming Research.
Full details at http://law.unlv.edu/GamingRegulation2012
Limited time offer for all our Readers. All Countries. A brand new No Deposit Bonus. No Max Cashout. Claim It Here.
Gambling News :
Phil Ivey Loses Borgata Casino -
Phil Ivey has lost in his four-year legal tussle with the Borgata over baccarat winnings; on Friday a US federal judge ruled that he and a companion violated New Jersey state gambling regulations in the manner in which they won nearly $10 million playing at the Atlantic City casino.
NYX Gaming in deal with Endemol -
"Endemol Shine’s IP will be a strong addition to the NYX portfolio of content and we look forward to working together to bring additional instantly recognizable brands to market.”
NEW CAMBODIAN GAMBLING LAWS -
After more than two years of debate and drafting, Cambodia may be closing in on final agreement regarding its proposed gambling law changes.
Playtech Acquires ECM Systems -
Online gambling soiftware provider Playtech plc has announced the acquisition of a ninety percent stake in UK bingo software developer ECM Systems for a consideration of GBP 14.9 million.
Marks and Spencer store Manager steals to Gamblie Online -
The Cambridge News reports that a 28-year-old manager of a Marks and Spencer store, Martin Trenor, has been jailed for three years for stealing GBP 254,538.11 in shop takings over the course of a year and spending it almost immediately at online gambling websites.
Chinese Gambling crackdown could damage high roller revenue -
Fast-moving events this week have seen Australian media reports quoting hundreds of millions of dollars wagered by Chinese high rollers in Aussie land casinos, offset to some extent by Crown claims that this whale gambler" demographic generates only 12 percent of turnover.
EvenBet Open Face Chinese Poker -
Open Face Chinese Poker online games provider EvenBet has reported that its Open Face Chinese Poker product is gaining traction with games recently integrated for desktop action at the Malta-licensed operational site Poker Grant.
2016 EPT Malta -
The European Poker Tour is off to a good start in Malta, with German pro Dietrich Fast claiming a well-earned Euro 174,000 main prize in the Euro 10,000 buy-in Single-Entry Rebuy event.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.