No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
LEGAL U.S. ONLINE POKER MAY TAKE AWHILE
Written On 4.30.11 By Recentpoker.com staff writer Emily Apontif :
Business ratings firm opines it may be years before legal obstacles are finally removed.
The respected US business ratings service Moody's Investors entered the online poker legalisation discussion this week, commenting rather pessimistically on the recent Department of Justice actions against three major online poker sites.
In summary, the service advised that:
* The DoJ intervention may have disadvantaged current federal attempts to legalise online gambling, but in the future could present opportunities to US companies through the removal of foreign competition.
* The DoJ action may persuade more US states to consider intrastate legalised poker as a source of increased and much needed tax revenues, and to better protect residents.
* At some future point online poker may be legalised at the federal level, but the process could mean that it will be years before US players see concrete benefits from such initiatives.
* That online gambling did not constitute a major competitive threat to established US land casino operators. The majority of the terrestrial casino side of the business rather sees internet gambling as a channel through which a younger demographic can be served, increasing business.
* The service singled out Caesars Entertainment as the land company most likely to benefit from a legalisation of online poker, pointing out that it has a well-known brand presence in both the World Series of Poker and its own right, and that its interactive division is already active in European online ventures with the Gibraltar-based 888 Holdings.com
Moody's clients were advised that the legalisation of online gambling in the United States was a tough undertaking, as the service reported:
"Some politicians oppose it, some states have laws prohibiting it, regulators are concerned about monitoring it, and the Department of Justice has taken a hard line.
"However, there appears to be enough ambiguities in the federal law that many legislators and casino operators are convinced that online gambling legislation can be successfully implemented."
Limited time offer for all our Readers. All Countries. A brand new No Deposit Bonus. No Max Cashout. Claim It Here.
Gambling News :
Phil Ivey Loses Borgata Casino -
Phil Ivey has lost in his four-year legal tussle with the Borgata over baccarat winnings; on Friday a US federal judge ruled that he and a companion violated New Jersey state gambling regulations in the manner in which they won nearly $10 million playing at the Atlantic City casino.
NYX Gaming in deal with Endemol -
"Endemol Shine’s IP will be a strong addition to the NYX portfolio of content and we look forward to working together to bring additional instantly recognizable brands to market.”
NEW CAMBODIAN GAMBLING LAWS -
After more than two years of debate and drafting, Cambodia may be closing in on final agreement regarding its proposed gambling law changes.
Playtech Acquires ECM Systems -
Online gambling soiftware provider Playtech plc has announced the acquisition of a ninety percent stake in UK bingo software developer ECM Systems for a consideration of GBP 14.9 million.
Marks and Spencer store Manager steals to Gamblie Online -
The Cambridge News reports that a 28-year-old manager of a Marks and Spencer store, Martin Trenor, has been jailed for three years for stealing GBP 254,538.11 in shop takings over the course of a year and spending it almost immediately at online gambling websites.
Chinese Gambling crackdown could damage high roller revenue -
Fast-moving events this week have seen Australian media reports quoting hundreds of millions of dollars wagered by Chinese high rollers in Aussie land casinos, offset to some extent by Crown claims that this whale gambler" demographic generates only 12 percent of turnover.
EvenBet Open Face Chinese Poker -
Open Face Chinese Poker online games provider EvenBet has reported that its Open Face Chinese Poker product is gaining traction with games recently integrated for desktop action at the Malta-licensed operational site Poker Grant.
2016 EPT Malta -
The European Poker Tour is off to a good start in Malta, with German pro Dietrich Fast claiming a well-earned Euro 174,000 main prize in the Euro 10,000 buy-in Single-Entry Rebuy event.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.