No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
LEGAL U.S. ONLINE POKER MAY TAKE AWHILE
Written On 4.30.11 By Recentpoker.com staff writer Emily Apontif :
Business ratings firm opines it may be years before legal obstacles are finally removed.
The respected US business ratings service Moody's Investors entered the online poker legalisation discussion this week, commenting rather pessimistically on the recent Department of Justice actions against three major online poker sites.
In summary, the service advised that:
* The DoJ intervention may have disadvantaged current federal attempts to legalise online gambling, but in the future could present opportunities to US companies through the removal of foreign competition.
* The DoJ action may persuade more US states to consider intrastate legalised poker as a source of increased and much needed tax revenues, and to better protect residents.
* At some future point online poker may be legalised at the federal level, but the process could mean that it will be years before US players see concrete benefits from such initiatives.
* That online gambling did not constitute a major competitive threat to established US land casino operators. The majority of the terrestrial casino side of the business rather sees internet gambling as a channel through which a younger demographic can be served, increasing business.
* The service singled out Caesars Entertainment as the land company most likely to benefit from a legalisation of online poker, pointing out that it has a well-known brand presence in both the World Series of Poker and its own right, and that its interactive division is already active in European online ventures with the Gibraltar-based 888 Holdings.com
Moody's clients were advised that the legalisation of online gambling in the United States was a tough undertaking, as the service reported:
"Some politicians oppose it, some states have laws prohibiting it, regulators are concerned about monitoring it, and the Department of Justice has taken a hard line.
"However, there appears to be enough ambiguities in the federal law that many legislators and casino operators are convinced that online gambling legislation can be successfully implemented."
Gambling News :
NHL Odds: Toronto Maple Leafs vs. Washington Capitals on Tuesday -
Auston Matthews and the Toronto Maple Leafs touch down in DC this Tuesday (7 PM ET on TSN) as one of the hottest teams in the NHL. They've tallied a ridiculous 26 goals through only five games played; that's more than five goals scored per game on average. They'll be up against an equally potent Washington Capitals team.
Pro League Reveals Sportradar Contract Details -
The partnership between the PLC and Sportradar aims to provide a high-quality level of service to all Arabian Gulf League stakeholders in addition to making verified official data about players performances available to coaching and scouting staff and supplying match information to media outlets.
NFL Odds: Steelers Visit Undefeated Chiefs #TNF -
The Kansas City Chiefs (5-0 SU and ATS) have been flawless as an NFL pick thus far. Their chances of remaining undefeated in Week 6 look good; after opening at –4.5, Kansas City is a 5-point home chalk for Sunday’s game against the Pittsburgh Steelers (3-2 SU, 2-3 ATS), beginning at 4:25 PM ET on CBS.
Mega Moolah strikes again -
The jackpot was hit on a mobile device on Sunday 1 October 2017 by a UK player on Betway, this time awarding a £1,448,116.31 pay day.
2 New Slots For Microgaming Casinos -
David Reynolds, Games Publisher at Microgaming, comments: “On top of our branded title game Halloween, we’re delivering two more slots this October, each bringing exciting features and a different theme.
MLS Odds: Red Bulls vs. Whitecaps -
The New York Red Bulls (12W, 12L, 7T) haven’t won a match since August 15, but they’re –165 favorites this Saturday against the visiting Vancouver Whitecaps (15W, 10L, 6T), beginning at 5 PM ET. Vancouver is a +475 underdog with the draw priced at +285.
MLB Odds: Yankees Favored in AL Wild Card Game -
After a strong regular season, the New York Yankees (91-71, –1.00 betting units) opened as –235 home favourites for Tuesday’s AL Wild Card Game against the Minnesota Twins (85-77, +11.48 units). First pitch is at 8 PM ET on ESPN.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.