No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
LEGAL U.S. ONLINE POKER MAY TAKE AWHILE
Written On 4.30.11 By Recentpoker.com staff writer Emily Apontif :
Business ratings firm opines it may be years before legal obstacles are finally removed.
The respected US business ratings service Moody's Investors entered the online poker legalisation discussion this week, commenting rather pessimistically on the recent Department of Justice actions against three major online poker sites.
In summary, the service advised that:
* The DoJ intervention may have disadvantaged current federal attempts to legalise online gambling, but in the future could present opportunities to US companies through the removal of foreign competition.
* The DoJ action may persuade more US states to consider intrastate legalised poker as a source of increased and much needed tax revenues, and to better protect residents.
* At some future point online poker may be legalised at the federal level, but the process could mean that it will be years before US players see concrete benefits from such initiatives.
* That online gambling did not constitute a major competitive threat to established US land casino operators. The majority of the terrestrial casino side of the business rather sees internet gambling as a channel through which a younger demographic can be served, increasing business.
* The service singled out Caesars Entertainment as the land company most likely to benefit from a legalisation of online poker, pointing out that it has a well-known brand presence in both the World Series of Poker and its own right, and that its interactive division is already active in European online ventures with the Gibraltar-based 888 Holdings.com
Moody's clients were advised that the legalisation of online gambling in the United States was a tough undertaking, as the service reported:
"Some politicians oppose it, some states have laws prohibiting it, regulators are concerned about monitoring it, and the Department of Justice has taken a hard line.
"However, there appears to be enough ambiguities in the federal law that many legislators and casino operators are convinced that online gambling legislation can be successfully implemented."
USA Online Gamblers. The Best Online Casino with the fastest payouts and highest bonus. Get your Exclusive Bovada Bonus Code now. Up to $4250 in free sign up bonuses. Dont miss out on this limited time special offer.Online Poker, Online Casino and Online SPorts betting all included in this exclusive Bovada Bonus.
Gambling News :
Amaya FY2016 Trading Update -
The Montreal-based Amaya online gambling group has issued a trading update covering FY 2016 and improving its forecast revenue and earnings numbers.
LeoVegas To Sponsor Leicester Tigers -
The agreement includes official partner accreditation, media space at Welford Road stadium and matchday tickets and VIP hospitality as well as two pitchside perimeter boards from the 2017/18 season and one for duration of the 2016/17 season.
Optima Information Services iShop -
Industry visitors to the recent TVC Bookmakers Trade Fair in Solihull, UK were much taken by Spanish betting technology firm Optima Information Services' iShop product, and the company went on to win the SBC Best Retail Betting Product award with it last month.
CAGAYAN CHIEF MOVES TO REASSURE LICENSEES -
Apparently $4 million is going into improvements of the Authority’s data centre in the Freeport at Cagayan, whilst another $3 million has been earmarked for an upgrade to data infrastructure located outside the Freeport.
New Massachusetts Online Gambling Bill -
It seems that every two years (give or take a few months) Massachusetts state Senator Bruce Tarr flights an online gambling legalization bill in the state Senate.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.