No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
LEOVEGAS GROWTH STRATEGY BEARING FRUIT
But bottomline impacted by launch and marketing costs associated with new sportsbook and live casino.
Online gaming operator LeoVegas delivered a strong second quarter report for the period ending June 30, 2016 but growth was described as entirely organic due to the impact of costs associated with the launch of its new LeoVegas Sport and LeoVegas Live Casino verticals.
Key performance indicators for the 12 week period ending June 30, 2016 include:
- Revenue growth of 67 percent to Euro 31 million (Q2/2015: Euro 18.5 million). Mobile deposits accounted for 65 percent (Q2/2015: 55 percent) of the total.
- Customer deposits increased by 79 percent to Euro 100.6 million (Q2/2015: Euro 56.3 million) and 25 percent compared to Q1/2016.
- Depositing customers increased 147 percent to 176,635 (Q2/2015: 71,632.
- New depositing customers increased 235 percent to 109,718 (Q2/2015: 32,733)
- Marketing investments in relation to revenue increased 60.4 percent compared with 42.3 percent for the first quarter.
- EBITDA amounted to Euro -2.5 million (Q2/2015: Euro - 0.5 million), corresponding to an EBITDA margin of -7.9 percent (Q2/2015: -2.6 percent).
- Operating profit (EBIT) was Euro -2.8 million (Q2/2015: Euro -0.6 million).
- Earnings per share were Euro -0.03 (Q2/2015: Euro -0.01).
Interim period: January 1 - June 30 2016 :
- Revenue grew 76 percent to Euro 60.5 million (H1/2015: Euro 34.4 million). Growth was entirely organic.
- Operating profit (EBIT) was Euro -4.3 million (H1/2015: Euro -0.6 million). Adjusted for items affecting comparability, operating profit was Euro 0.9 million (H1/2015: Euro -0.6 million), corresponding to an adjusted EBIT margin of 1.5 percent.
- Earnings per share were Euro -0.04 (H1/2015: Euro -0.01).
“The quarter was eventful, with long-term marketing investments and the successful launches of LeoVegas Sport and LeoVegas Live Casino, leading to substantial growth in new customers and a strong start to Q3,” Gustaf Hagman, group chief executive officer and co-founder of LeoVegas said.
“I can state that the long-term marketing investments in the second quarter were successful, with a record start to the third quarter and revenue of Euro 12.8 million in July, which is a growth rate of 68 percent.
“LeoVegas develops well in line with our long-term financial targets and our vision: to create the ultimate gaming experience and be number one in mobile gaming.”
Gambling News :
US$30M DUBAI WORLD CUP -
Racecourse Media Group and Meydan to showcase world’s richest raceday to more than 150 territories The Dubai World Cup is the first horse race to be broadcast live on airlines and cruise lines
NHL Odds: Forsberg Faces Elliott in Nashville -
The last time the Nashville Predators played against the Calgary Flames, Calgary had a 4-1 lead five minutes into the second period. Nashville responded with four back-to-back goals, including a hat trick from centreman Filip Forsberg. Both teams went into overtime with five goals, and Calgary defenseman Mark Giordano (12 goals, 22 assists) scored the winning goal.
NBA Odds: Hawks, Wiz in Southeast Showdown -
The Washington Wizards (42-27 SU, 36-32-1 ATS) can pretty much secure the Southeast Division title with a win Wednesday night over the Atlanta Hawks (37-32 SU, 31-38 ATS). Tip-off is at 8 PM ET on ESPN; the Wizards lead Atlanta by five games with less than a month remaining before the playoffs.
NBA Odds: Clippers Try to Slow Down Bucks in LA -
Milwaukee Bucks small forward Giannis Antetokounmpo and Los Angeles Clippers power forward Blake Griffin are two of the most talented and versatile forwards in the NBA. The two lead their teams into battle on Wednesday in Los Angeles.
NHL Odds: Canadiens Welcome Islanders Tonight -
The Montreal Canadiens (32-20-8) welcome the New York Islanders (28-21-10) on Thursday (7:30 PM ET on SNE). After getting their first victory under new head coach Claude Julien, the Canadiens will look to build on that momentum against a red-hot Islanders team.
NHL Odds: Reeling Flyers Seek Relief in Pittsburgh -
#nhl The Philadelphia Flyers have been a bit off since the holidays. They’ve won just eight games since the Christmas break, and now they’ve got a tough one coming up this Saturday night against the Pittsburgh Penguins.
Dollars to Donuts Slot Launch -
Firstly, it's a classically styled, easy playing 3-reel with five pay lines featuring a traditional icon set of bars and sevens.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.