No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
LEOVEGAS GROWTH STRATEGY BEARING FRUIT
But bottomline impacted by launch and marketing costs associated with new sportsbook and live casino.
Online gaming operator LeoVegas delivered a strong second quarter report for the period ending June 30, 2016 but growth was described as entirely organic due to the impact of costs associated with the launch of its new LeoVegas Sport and LeoVegas Live Casino verticals.
Key performance indicators for the 12 week period ending June 30, 2016 include:
- Revenue growth of 67 percent to Euro 31 million (Q2/2015: Euro 18.5 million). Mobile deposits accounted for 65 percent (Q2/2015: 55 percent) of the total.
- Customer deposits increased by 79 percent to Euro 100.6 million (Q2/2015: Euro 56.3 million) and 25 percent compared to Q1/2016.
- Depositing customers increased 147 percent to 176,635 (Q2/2015: 71,632.
- New depositing customers increased 235 percent to 109,718 (Q2/2015: 32,733)
- Marketing investments in relation to revenue increased 60.4 percent compared with 42.3 percent for the first quarter.
- EBITDA amounted to Euro -2.5 million (Q2/2015: Euro - 0.5 million), corresponding to an EBITDA margin of -7.9 percent (Q2/2015: -2.6 percent).
- Operating profit (EBIT) was Euro -2.8 million (Q2/2015: Euro -0.6 million).
- Earnings per share were Euro -0.03 (Q2/2015: Euro -0.01).
Interim period: January 1 - June 30 2016 :
- Revenue grew 76 percent to Euro 60.5 million (H1/2015: Euro 34.4 million). Growth was entirely organic.
- Operating profit (EBIT) was Euro -4.3 million (H1/2015: Euro -0.6 million). Adjusted for items affecting comparability, operating profit was Euro 0.9 million (H1/2015: Euro -0.6 million), corresponding to an adjusted EBIT margin of 1.5 percent.
- Earnings per share were Euro -0.04 (H1/2015: Euro -0.01).
“The quarter was eventful, with long-term marketing investments and the successful launches of LeoVegas Sport and LeoVegas Live Casino, leading to substantial growth in new customers and a strong start to Q3,” Gustaf Hagman, group chief executive officer and co-founder of LeoVegas said.
“I can state that the long-term marketing investments in the second quarter were successful, with a record start to the third quarter and revenue of Euro 12.8 million in July, which is a growth rate of 68 percent.
“LeoVegas develops well in line with our long-term financial targets and our vision: to create the ultimate gaming experience and be number one in mobile gaming.”
Danske Spil Bingo Moves to Microgaming -
The national lottery of Denmark, Danske Spil, is live on the Microgaming Bingo Network. Danske Spil, the Danish national lottery, is live on the Microgaming Bingo Network following a change to its licence conditions.
Quickfire live on Strendus -
Quickfire powered by Microgaming is extending its reach in the LatAm region with the signing of Strendus. Strendus is the online division of Logrand Entertainment Group. The group comprises several companies that operate gaming and entertainment establishments in Mexico, running 14 land-based casinos in total.
Quickfire content live on BetatHome -
Online gaming and sports betting company bet-at-home was founded in 1999. Today the company has 4.8 million registered customers around the world, offering sports betting, casino, live casino, Vegas games, poker and virtual sports.
Microgaming has donated £30,000 between four charities -
Gift of Giving provides Microgamingís customers the opportunity to vote for one of several charities in their region. In lieu of Christmas gifts, £30,000 is split equally between four global regions: Isle of Man, UK and Europe, Africa, and Rest of the World.
Entertainment Betting Odds: 90th Academy Awards -
The Shape of Water leads Sundayís 90th Academy Awards (8 PM ET, ABC) with 13 Oscar nominations, but when it comes to Best Picture, this highly-acclaimed film is a +140 second-favorite behind Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri at Ė115.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.