No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
LEOVEGAS GROWTH STRATEGY BEARING FRUIT
But bottomline impacted by launch and marketing costs associated with new sportsbook and live casino.
Online gaming operator LeoVegas delivered a strong second quarter report for the period ending June 30, 2016 but growth was described as entirely organic due to the impact of costs associated with the launch of its new LeoVegas Sport and LeoVegas Live Casino verticals.
Key performance indicators for the 12 week period ending June 30, 2016 include:
- Revenue growth of 67 percent to Euro 31 million (Q2/2015: Euro 18.5 million). Mobile deposits accounted for 65 percent (Q2/2015: 55 percent) of the total.
- Customer deposits increased by 79 percent to Euro 100.6 million (Q2/2015: Euro 56.3 million) and 25 percent compared to Q1/2016.
- Depositing customers increased 147 percent to 176,635 (Q2/2015: 71,632.
- New depositing customers increased 235 percent to 109,718 (Q2/2015: 32,733)
- Marketing investments in relation to revenue increased 60.4 percent compared with 42.3 percent for the first quarter.
- EBITDA amounted to Euro -2.5 million (Q2/2015: Euro - 0.5 million), corresponding to an EBITDA margin of -7.9 percent (Q2/2015: -2.6 percent).
- Operating profit (EBIT) was Euro -2.8 million (Q2/2015: Euro -0.6 million).
- Earnings per share were Euro -0.03 (Q2/2015: Euro -0.01).
Interim period: January 1 - June 30 2016 :
- Revenue grew 76 percent to Euro 60.5 million (H1/2015: Euro 34.4 million). Growth was entirely organic.
- Operating profit (EBIT) was Euro -4.3 million (H1/2015: Euro -0.6 million). Adjusted for items affecting comparability, operating profit was Euro 0.9 million (H1/2015: Euro -0.6 million), corresponding to an adjusted EBIT margin of 1.5 percent.
- Earnings per share were Euro -0.04 (H1/2015: Euro -0.01).
“The quarter was eventful, with long-term marketing investments and the successful launches of LeoVegas Sport and LeoVegas Live Casino, leading to substantial growth in new customers and a strong start to Q3,” Gustaf Hagman, group chief executive officer and co-founder of LeoVegas said.
“I can state that the long-term marketing investments in the second quarter were successful, with a record start to the third quarter and revenue of Euro 12.8 million in July, which is a growth rate of 68 percent.
“LeoVegas develops well in line with our long-term financial targets and our vision: to create the ultimate gaming experience and be number one in mobile gaming.”
Gambling News :
Games Concept Day in Malta -
The Quickfire Games Concept Day is the second full-day workshop to date, the first being held in Gibraltar in July.
AFC’s fight against match-fixing -
The Asian Football Confederation (AFC) has introduced a new AFC integrity mobile application, which will enable fans, players and officials to report possible suspicious activities or provide information concerning match-fixing or corruption to the AFC Integrity Unit.
$75K Win on Mobile Slot @ CafeCasino -
Café Casino’s mobile slot, Achilles, paid out in a big way over the weekend. A player from Pennsylvania, Rob J., triggered the game’s free spins mode by landing three scatters.
2017 Punta Cana Poker Classic Results -
The 2017 Punta Cana Poker Classic is now in the books and players are returning home after a week-long poker celebration. And after a major final table deal, two players have the most reason to celebrate. Roberto Carvallo ultimately won the tournament after negotiating a final table deal with Jamin Stokes.
NHL Odds: Winnipeg Jets vs. Minnesota Wild -
Blake Wheeler and the Winnipeg Jets will attempt to get two points closer to the Central Division lead on Tuesday, as they take on the Minnesota Wild on the road. The Jets have started strong, and sit in second place in their division. Led by RW Blake Wheeler, the Jets look like a team that could make some noise in the West this season.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.