No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Lock Poker Discussing Company Issues
Monday May 13,2013 : LOCK POKER OWNER DISCUSSES COMPANY ISSUES (Update)
Little new in already leaked "exclusive" interview
The much-hyped exclusive interview with Jennifer Larson, owner of the reportedly troubled Lock Poker enterprise, went up on the information website over the weekend, but interest was blunted by prior leaks which left little new in the way of disclosure.
In summary Larson told Gambling911:
* It's impossible to assuage fears of Lock Poker's financial security through an independent third party verification, because the US Department of Justice is in the wings waiting to take legally questionable action that could see funds seized.
"We have spoken to a number of companies that provide such audit services, however, they are unable to state that if pressured by the US Government they will not disclose the details of the Lock accounts they audit," Larson claims.
“They have been frank and acknowledge that they want to be able to conduct business with US companies and admit that the threat of being "black listed" by the DOJ, even if informally, cannot justify their taking on Lock as a client. No other online gaming site has or can publicly open its "books".
* The player-to-player transfer facility provided by Larson's poker site was abused, with an investigation showing that funds were moving around without play taking place. The company therefore introduced a policy demanding that players accumulate at least 15 percent in GGR on the funds received via P2P transfer before these funds are cashed out.
The policy change was put in place explicitly to put an end to money laundering via Lock's player transfers, and players withdrawing winnings are not affected.
* Slow-pay complaints result from a number of obstacles, Larson claims; the volume of P2P transfers without playing taking place imposed strain on pay-outs to bona fide players; Lock also services US players, and that entails careful and discreet use of payment processors faced with the threat of US enforcement actions.
Larson said that her employees are constantly trying to find new processors and methods to speed up the process, which has triggered claims from some players that they have waited for months for payments.
* Turning to the Lock Poker association with the Revolution poker network, Larson denies that she owns Revolution, and claims that there has been too much misinformation and confusion regarding this aspect.
"In the spring of 2012 Lock entered into negotiations to purchase selected assets from the Network," Larson reveals. "One of the conditions of the purchase was the rebranding of the Network and this step took place. Ultimately the proposed purchase was not completed and Lock never became the owner of the network.
"A company [which Larson did not identify] completely independent of Lock made the purchase. The Network team does work very closely with Lock based on Lock being the largest room."
Larson also commented on software problems which her company has encountered, implying that Revolution had difficulty handling the volume generated by Lock players; work is still in progress trying to improve this critical operational aspect.
Another challenge was "balancing the poker ecology" - an issue addressed by other operators in the industry. Larson says that on Revolution, Lock was the only operator investing millions in new player acquisition, and that prompted tactical decisions to create a more recreational player-focused environment on Lock.
* Asked about the controversial Lock Poker jolly to Portugal, Larson justified the confidentiality surrounding the trip by saying it was to protect the privacy of those attending, including Lock staff, consultants, members of the Lock Pro team and suppliers. The trip was for legitimate and budgeted business purposes, paid for from company profits.
Gambling911 has announced that the second part of the Larson interview will deal with company communication, the departure of professional players from the company and whether the Cyprus banking crisis impacted Lock Poker.
Check out the interview in full here: http://www.gambling911.com/poker/gambling911com-world-exclusive-lock-poker-ceo-jennifer-larson-interview-051213.html
Gambling News :
Tim Chung Wins MPNPT Manchester -
The 288-runner £550 MPNPT Manchester Main Event today crowned its champion, awarding the bulk of the £150,000 total prizepool to the nine players surviving after two days of tournament poker at the Grosvenor Casino.
MPNPT Manchester Day 2 -
Day 2 of the £550 MPNPT Manchester Main Event saw 60 Day 1 survivors (from a total of 288 entries) and three intrepid last-minute registrants sit down to play to the final table.
Day 1B MPN Poker Tour Manchester -
Day 1B of the £550 MPNPT Manchester Main Event saw the field rise to 285, as players took full advantage of the whole-day re-entry period.
Day 1A MPNPT Manchester -
The £150,000 guaranteed MPNPT Manchester kicked off today in style – 74 poker players from all over Europe arriving at the Grosvenor Casino to contend the first of two starting days
Kung Fu Rooster Slot Goes Live -
Celebrate Chinese New Year - 2017 Year of the Rooster. It's time to sweep away any ill-fortune and make way for incoming good luck, with this exciting 12 lines slot game.
Sensational Sixes Slot Goes Live -
Light up Icons like BAR's, black spades, red hearts, blue diamonds, and green clubs. The best part of Sensational Sixes are the three wild icons, for 2X, 4X, and 6X multipliers!
3 New Betsoft Slots -
3 new Betsoft slot Games were also added this week to most online casinos allowing US players.
2017 Bodog Super Millions Poker Open -
The first events on the 105-tournament schedule have already been completed; there are three more tourneys on Thursday’s schedule, with a total of $34,000 in guaranteed prize money waiting to be won.
Pokerstars Pulls Out Of Coloumbia -
Pokerstars Has taken the decision to cease offering real money services to players located in, playing from or resident within Colombia, effective from the 17th of July 2017.
The Railbird Launched By Americas Card Room #acra -
Watching your friends conquer the tables just got a whole lot easier. Americas Card Room recently launched its industry-first Player Observer Tool dubbed “The Railbird”, a new feature that allows players seated at Americas Card Room tables to instantly share a live stream of their action with friends.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.