No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Malta Gaming Authority 2016 Annual Report
MALTA REGULATOR ISSUES ANNUAL REPORT
Regulator generated 4.3 percent more revenue in 2015.
The Malta Gaming Authority has released its annual report for 2015, posting a year-on-year 4.3 percent rise in generated revenue at Euro 60.9 million (FY 2014: Euro 58.4 million) as the industry continued to enjoy healthy growth in both the land-based and remote gaming sectors.
Highlights of the report include:
* Contributions in gaming taxes made to government in 2015 amounted to Euro 55.8 million - up 4.9 percent year-on-year;
* The sector made a direct contribution of 8.2 percent to Malta’s Gross Value Added in the economy;
* The land based gaming sector grew by 3 percent y-o-y with total gross gaming revenue reaching Euro 78.1 million. Amounts played in the land based sector reached a total of Euro 333.1 million with total winnings amounting to Euro 255 million;
* The MGA continued to focus its efforts on the overhaul of the current legislation. The new legislation will provide a regulatory framework which is robust and flexible enough to provide for effective regulatory oversight and at the same time facilitate industry growth and evolution;
* The regulatory oversight function was strengthened through the setting up of a Supervisory Council with responsibility for the integrity, consistency and ongoing development of the Authority’s regulatory performance;
* The Gaming Malta Foundation was set up with the aim of promoting Malta both locally and internationally as a leading jurisdiction and centre of excellence in the gaming industry;
* The Authority also focused on improving the efficacy of its operations through a right-sizing initiative taht included the implementation of a robust ICT infrastructure and advanced information systems designed to improve processes, enhance the quality of the MGA interface with licensees, improve information security and the optimise the use of resources;
* The Authority’s corporate identity was completely refreshed to signal a new vision for the industry through the rebranding of the Lotteries and Gaming Authority to the Malta Gaming Authority. The Authority also relocated to new offices at Smart City Malta;
MGA’s Executive Chairman, Joseph Cuschieri reported:
“2015 has been a very intensive and rewarding year on many fronts for the MGA. The results strengthen our determination to ...create a sustainable industry base in the face of the challenges emanating from the European and global gaming sphere, as well as harnessing the growth of the sector through the diversification of markets and products made possible by innovative technologies and emerging markets.”
The full report is accessible here: http://www.mga.org.mt/wp-content/uploads/MGA-Annual-Report-2015-Spreads.pdf
Gambling News :
US$30M DUBAI WORLD CUP -
Racecourse Media Group and Meydan to showcase world’s richest raceday to more than 150 territories The Dubai World Cup is the first horse race to be broadcast live on airlines and cruise lines
NHL Odds: Forsberg Faces Elliott in Nashville -
The last time the Nashville Predators played against the Calgary Flames, Calgary had a 4-1 lead five minutes into the second period. Nashville responded with four back-to-back goals, including a hat trick from centreman Filip Forsberg. Both teams went into overtime with five goals, and Calgary defenseman Mark Giordano (12 goals, 22 assists) scored the winning goal.
NBA Odds: Hawks, Wiz in Southeast Showdown -
The Washington Wizards (42-27 SU, 36-32-1 ATS) can pretty much secure the Southeast Division title with a win Wednesday night over the Atlanta Hawks (37-32 SU, 31-38 ATS). Tip-off is at 8 PM ET on ESPN; the Wizards lead Atlanta by five games with less than a month remaining before the playoffs.
NBA Odds: Clippers Try to Slow Down Bucks in LA -
Milwaukee Bucks small forward Giannis Antetokounmpo and Los Angeles Clippers power forward Blake Griffin are two of the most talented and versatile forwards in the NBA. The two lead their teams into battle on Wednesday in Los Angeles.
NHL Odds: Canadiens Welcome Islanders Tonight -
The Montreal Canadiens (32-20-8) welcome the New York Islanders (28-21-10) on Thursday (7:30 PM ET on SNE). After getting their first victory under new head coach Claude Julien, the Canadiens will look to build on that momentum against a red-hot Islanders team.
NHL Odds: Reeling Flyers Seek Relief in Pittsburgh -
#nhl The Philadelphia Flyers have been a bit off since the holidays. They’ve won just eight games since the Christmas break, and now they’ve got a tough one coming up this Saturday night against the Pittsburgh Penguins.
Dollars to Donuts Slot Launch -
Firstly, it's a classically styled, easy playing 3-reel with five pay lines featuring a traditional icon set of bars and sevens.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.