No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Malta Gaming Authority 2016 Annual Report
MALTA REGULATOR ISSUES ANNUAL REPORT
Regulator generated 4.3 percent more revenue in 2015.
The Malta Gaming Authority has released its annual report for 2015, posting a year-on-year 4.3 percent rise in generated revenue at Euro 60.9 million (FY 2014: Euro 58.4 million) as the industry continued to enjoy healthy growth in both the land-based and remote gaming sectors.
Highlights of the report include:
* Contributions in gaming taxes made to government in 2015 amounted to Euro 55.8 million - up 4.9 percent year-on-year;
* The sector made a direct contribution of 8.2 percent to Malta’s Gross Value Added in the economy;
* The land based gaming sector grew by 3 percent y-o-y with total gross gaming revenue reaching Euro 78.1 million. Amounts played in the land based sector reached a total of Euro 333.1 million with total winnings amounting to Euro 255 million;
* The MGA continued to focus its efforts on the overhaul of the current legislation. The new legislation will provide a regulatory framework which is robust and flexible enough to provide for effective regulatory oversight and at the same time facilitate industry growth and evolution;
* The regulatory oversight function was strengthened through the setting up of a Supervisory Council with responsibility for the integrity, consistency and ongoing development of the Authority’s regulatory performance;
* The Gaming Malta Foundation was set up with the aim of promoting Malta both locally and internationally as a leading jurisdiction and centre of excellence in the gaming industry;
* The Authority also focused on improving the efficacy of its operations through a right-sizing initiative taht included the implementation of a robust ICT infrastructure and advanced information systems designed to improve processes, enhance the quality of the MGA interface with licensees, improve information security and the optimise the use of resources;
* The Authority’s corporate identity was completely refreshed to signal a new vision for the industry through the rebranding of the Lotteries and Gaming Authority to the Malta Gaming Authority. The Authority also relocated to new offices at Smart City Malta;
MGA’s Executive Chairman, Joseph Cuschieri reported:
“2015 has been a very intensive and rewarding year on many fronts for the MGA. The results strengthen our determination to ...create a sustainable industry base in the face of the challenges emanating from the European and global gaming sphere, as well as harnessing the growth of the sector through the diversification of markets and products made possible by innovative technologies and emerging markets.”
The full report is accessible here: http://www.mga.org.mt/wp-content/uploads/MGA-Annual-Report-2015-Spreads.pdf
USA Online Gamblers. The Best Online Casino with the fastest payouts and highest bonus. Get your Exclusive Bovada Bonus Code now. Up to $4250 in free sign up bonuses. Dont miss out on this limited time special offer.Online Poker, Online Casino and Online SPorts betting all included in this exclusive Bovada Bonus.
Gambling News :
Yggdrasi To Enter Italian Gambling Market -
Yggdrasil’s Italian offering will include the company's collection of in-game promotional tools, BOOST, improving gamification, and the social sharing tool, BRAG. The company’s mobile product will also be available on its HTML5 iSense 2 platform.
Asia Gaming To Showcase Live Dealer Action -
Asia Gaming will be practically demonstrating its live dealer baccarat at the ICE show next month. The Asia-facing online gambling provider is on the expansion trail and intends to make a big impact at the expo and conference in London.
2017 Aussie Millions Event 6 -
Heads up, Boivin faced local pro Joel Feldman, but the Aussie proved to be no match for an on-fire Boivin who dispatched him with the runner up prize of A$78,440.
2017 Ice Totally Gaming -
Next month's ICE Totally Gaming conference and expo will again be a truly international affair, following confirmation by organizers Clarion Gaming that a total of 67 jurisdictions and sovereign states will be represented on the show floor at ExCeL Centre, London.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.