No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Malta Gaming Authority 2016 Annual Report
MALTA REGULATOR ISSUES ANNUAL REPORT
Regulator generated 4.3 percent more revenue in 2015.
The Malta Gaming Authority has released its annual report for 2015, posting a year-on-year 4.3 percent rise in generated revenue at Euro 60.9 million (FY 2014: Euro 58.4 million) as the industry continued to enjoy healthy growth in both the land-based and remote gaming sectors.
Highlights of the report include:
* Contributions in gaming taxes made to government in 2015 amounted to Euro 55.8 million - up 4.9 percent year-on-year;
* The sector made a direct contribution of 8.2 percent to Malta’s Gross Value Added in the economy;
* The land based gaming sector grew by 3 percent y-o-y with total gross gaming revenue reaching Euro 78.1 million. Amounts played in the land based sector reached a total of Euro 333.1 million with total winnings amounting to Euro 255 million;
* The MGA continued to focus its efforts on the overhaul of the current legislation. The new legislation will provide a regulatory framework which is robust and flexible enough to provide for effective regulatory oversight and at the same time facilitate industry growth and evolution;
* The regulatory oversight function was strengthened through the setting up of a Supervisory Council with responsibility for the integrity, consistency and ongoing development of the Authority’s regulatory performance;
* The Gaming Malta Foundation was set up with the aim of promoting Malta both locally and internationally as a leading jurisdiction and centre of excellence in the gaming industry;
* The Authority also focused on improving the efficacy of its operations through a right-sizing initiative taht included the implementation of a robust ICT infrastructure and advanced information systems designed to improve processes, enhance the quality of the MGA interface with licensees, improve information security and the optimise the use of resources;
* The Authority’s corporate identity was completely refreshed to signal a new vision for the industry through the rebranding of the Lotteries and Gaming Authority to the Malta Gaming Authority. The Authority also relocated to new offices at Smart City Malta;
MGA’s Executive Chairman, Joseph Cuschieri reported:
“2015 has been a very intensive and rewarding year on many fronts for the MGA. The results strengthen our determination to ...create a sustainable industry base in the face of the challenges emanating from the European and global gaming sphere, as well as harnessing the growth of the sector through the diversification of markets and products made possible by innovative technologies and emerging markets.”
The full report is accessible here: http://www.mga.org.mt/wp-content/uploads/MGA-Annual-Report-2015-Spreads.pdf
Gambling News :
Oink Country Love Slot Launches -
Oink Country Love will have players tapping their feet to the country beat with the lovable Oink Bros, Willy and Chancho, who are trying to win over the heart of Miss Southern Charm in this five by three reel, 45-line online slot.
Tim Chung Wins MPNPT Manchester -
The 288-runner £550 MPNPT Manchester Main Event today crowned its champion, awarding the bulk of the £150,000 total prizepool to the nine players surviving after two days of tournament poker at the Grosvenor Casino.
MPNPT Manchester Day 2 -
Day 2 of the £550 MPNPT Manchester Main Event saw 60 Day 1 survivors (from a total of 288 entries) and three intrepid last-minute registrants sit down to play to the final table.
Day 1B MPN Poker Tour Manchester -
Day 1B of the £550 MPNPT Manchester Main Event saw the field rise to 285, as players took full advantage of the whole-day re-entry period.
Day 1A MPNPT Manchester -
The £150,000 guaranteed MPNPT Manchester kicked off today in style – 74 poker players from all over Europe arriving at the Grosvenor Casino to contend the first of two starting days
Kung Fu Rooster Slot Goes Live -
Celebrate Chinese New Year - 2017 Year of the Rooster. It's time to sweep away any ill-fortune and make way for incoming good luck, with this exciting 12 lines slot game.
Sensational Sixes Slot Goes Live -
Light up Icons like BAR's, black spades, red hearts, blue diamonds, and green clubs. The best part of Sensational Sixes are the three wild icons, for 2X, 4X, and 6X multipliers!
3 New Betsoft Slots -
3 new Betsoft slot Games were also added this week to most online casinos allowing US players.
2017 Bodog Super Millions Poker Open -
The first events on the 105-tournament schedule have already been completed; there are three more tourneys on Thursday’s schedule, with a total of $34,000 in guaranteed prize money waiting to be won.
Pokerstars Pulls Out Of Coloumbia -
Pokerstars Has taken the decision to cease offering real money services to players located in, playing from or resident within Colombia, effective from the 17th of July 2017.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.