No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Malta Gaming Authority 2016 Annual Report
MALTA REGULATOR ISSUES ANNUAL REPORT
Regulator generated 4.3 percent more revenue in 2015.
The Malta Gaming Authority has released its annual report for 2015, posting a year-on-year 4.3 percent rise in generated revenue at Euro 60.9 million (FY 2014: Euro 58.4 million) as the industry continued to enjoy healthy growth in both the land-based and remote gaming sectors.
Highlights of the report include:
* Contributions in gaming taxes made to government in 2015 amounted to Euro 55.8 million - up 4.9 percent year-on-year;
* The sector made a direct contribution of 8.2 percent to Malta’s Gross Value Added in the economy;
* The land based gaming sector grew by 3 percent y-o-y with total gross gaming revenue reaching Euro 78.1 million. Amounts played in the land based sector reached a total of Euro 333.1 million with total winnings amounting to Euro 255 million;
* The MGA continued to focus its efforts on the overhaul of the current legislation. The new legislation will provide a regulatory framework which is robust and flexible enough to provide for effective regulatory oversight and at the same time facilitate industry growth and evolution;
* The regulatory oversight function was strengthened through the setting up of a Supervisory Council with responsibility for the integrity, consistency and ongoing development of the Authority’s regulatory performance;
* The Gaming Malta Foundation was set up with the aim of promoting Malta both locally and internationally as a leading jurisdiction and centre of excellence in the gaming industry;
* The Authority also focused on improving the efficacy of its operations through a right-sizing initiative taht included the implementation of a robust ICT infrastructure and advanced information systems designed to improve processes, enhance the quality of the MGA interface with licensees, improve information security and the optimise the use of resources;
* The Authority’s corporate identity was completely refreshed to signal a new vision for the industry through the rebranding of the Lotteries and Gaming Authority to the Malta Gaming Authority. The Authority also relocated to new offices at Smart City Malta;
MGA’s Executive Chairman, Joseph Cuschieri reported:
“2015 has been a very intensive and rewarding year on many fronts for the MGA. The results strengthen our determination to ...create a sustainable industry base in the face of the challenges emanating from the European and global gaming sphere, as well as harnessing the growth of the sector through the diversification of markets and products made possible by innovative technologies and emerging markets.”
The full report is accessible here: http://www.mga.org.mt/wp-content/uploads/MGA-Annual-Report-2015-Spreads.pdf
Gambling News :
Games Concept Day in Malta -
The Quickfire Games Concept Day is the second full-day workshop to date, the first being held in Gibraltar in July.
AFC’s fight against match-fixing -
The Asian Football Confederation (AFC) has introduced a new AFC integrity mobile application, which will enable fans, players and officials to report possible suspicious activities or provide information concerning match-fixing or corruption to the AFC Integrity Unit.
$75K Win on Mobile Slot @ CafeCasino -
Café Casino’s mobile slot, Achilles, paid out in a big way over the weekend. A player from Pennsylvania, Rob J., triggered the game’s free spins mode by landing three scatters.
2017 Punta Cana Poker Classic Results -
The 2017 Punta Cana Poker Classic is now in the books and players are returning home after a week-long poker celebration. And after a major final table deal, two players have the most reason to celebrate. Roberto Carvallo ultimately won the tournament after negotiating a final table deal with Jamin Stokes.
NHL Odds: Winnipeg Jets vs. Minnesota Wild -
Blake Wheeler and the Winnipeg Jets will attempt to get two points closer to the Central Division lead on Tuesday, as they take on the Minnesota Wild on the road. The Jets have started strong, and sit in second place in their division. Led by RW Blake Wheeler, the Jets look like a team that could make some noise in the West this season.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.