No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
MGM Resorts Says Online Gambling Ban Wont Hurt Them
Thursday April 30,2015 : THE INTERNET IS HERE TO STAY, SAYS M.G.M. CHIEF EXEC.
But a federal ban will not cripple his company.
In a wide-ranging press conference this week Jim Murren, chairman of the American Gaming Association and chief executive officer of Las Vegas gambling group MGM Resorts International, opined that the Internet is here to stay, but that if a Sheldon Adelson-inspired federal ban on internet gambling were to succeed, it would not cripple his company.
And he declined to reveal how big an investment his company has made in online gambling so far as a supporter of state by state legalisation of the genre.
He expressed other opinions regarding the US industry, too, including:
* Las Vegas as a complete entertainment experience is unlikely to fail if Nevada were to lose its virtual monopoly on sports betting through the overthrow of current federal bans on the practice elsewhere in the United States.
That is likely to encourage New Jersey politicians, who remain mired in litigation with the national sports leagues in the fight to get around the federal Professional and Amateur Sports Protection Act.
* The gaming industry as a whole failed to present a cohesive and positive effort in 2012 when moves to legalise online gambling at the federal level failed, opening the way for major-funded anti-online gambling campaigns that put the industry on the back foot.
* The American Gaming Association is putting in a major political effort ahead of the presidential elections next year in order to showcase the contribution to communities and the national and state economies of the land gambling industry.
Murren claimed that the industry has been poorly understood and not fully appreciated despite its presence in 40 states and generating employment for over 360,000 Americans.
He revealed that the Association is gearing up its political action committee and has already launched its "Gaming Votes" campaign.
* Despite the significant declines in Macau revenues, Murren said he is positive about the gambling enclave's future, as evidenced by his company's new venture there, due to open in 2016.
There remains a vast reservoir of players in China who have to date not visited Macau and there is still good potential for medium term business, he said, adding that revenues were likely to remain "choppy" for most of 2015, but would level out towards the end of the year.
Macau's troubles should be viewed in perspective, he observed, noting that despite the recent decline in revenues, these are still in excess of the US gambling market.
* The rise of daily fantasy sports has prompted the AGA to consider the possibility of its members becoming involved in the phenomenon and the best way to do so, Murren revealed, asserting strongly that despite opinions to the contrary - and federal law exemptions - this is a form of gambling.
He explained that due to uncertainty on the regulatory front the Association has so far steered clear of entering this commercial sector, but opined that it could not be ignored.
Gambling News :
US$30M DUBAI WORLD CUP -
Racecourse Media Group and Meydan to showcase world’s richest raceday to more than 150 territories The Dubai World Cup is the first horse race to be broadcast live on airlines and cruise lines
NHL Odds: Forsberg Faces Elliott in Nashville -
The last time the Nashville Predators played against the Calgary Flames, Calgary had a 4-1 lead five minutes into the second period. Nashville responded with four back-to-back goals, including a hat trick from centreman Filip Forsberg. Both teams went into overtime with five goals, and Calgary defenseman Mark Giordano (12 goals, 22 assists) scored the winning goal.
NBA Odds: Hawks, Wiz in Southeast Showdown -
The Washington Wizards (42-27 SU, 36-32-1 ATS) can pretty much secure the Southeast Division title with a win Wednesday night over the Atlanta Hawks (37-32 SU, 31-38 ATS). Tip-off is at 8 PM ET on ESPN; the Wizards lead Atlanta by five games with less than a month remaining before the playoffs.
NBA Odds: Clippers Try to Slow Down Bucks in LA -
Milwaukee Bucks small forward Giannis Antetokounmpo and Los Angeles Clippers power forward Blake Griffin are two of the most talented and versatile forwards in the NBA. The two lead their teams into battle on Wednesday in Los Angeles.
NHL Odds: Canadiens Welcome Islanders Tonight -
The Montreal Canadiens (32-20-8) welcome the New York Islanders (28-21-10) on Thursday (7:30 PM ET on SNE). After getting their first victory under new head coach Claude Julien, the Canadiens will look to build on that momentum against a red-hot Islanders team.
NHL Odds: Reeling Flyers Seek Relief in Pittsburgh -
#nhl The Philadelphia Flyers have been a bit off since the holidays. They’ve won just eight games since the Christmas break, and now they’ve got a tough one coming up this Saturday night against the Pittsburgh Penguins.
Dollars to Donuts Slot Launch -
Firstly, it's a classically styled, easy playing 3-reel with five pay lines featuring a traditional icon set of bars and sevens.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.