No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
MGM Resorts Says Online Gambling Ban Wont Hurt Them
Thursday April 30,2015 : THE INTERNET IS HERE TO STAY, SAYS M.G.M. CHIEF EXEC.
But a federal ban will not cripple his company.
In a wide-ranging press conference this week Jim Murren, chairman of the American Gaming Association and chief executive officer of Las Vegas gambling group MGM Resorts International, opined that the Internet is here to stay, but that if a Sheldon Adelson-inspired federal ban on internet gambling were to succeed, it would not cripple his company.
And he declined to reveal how big an investment his company has made in online gambling so far as a supporter of state by state legalisation of the genre.
He expressed other opinions regarding the US industry, too, including:
* Las Vegas as a complete entertainment experience is unlikely to fail if Nevada were to lose its virtual monopoly on sports betting through the overthrow of current federal bans on the practice elsewhere in the United States.
That is likely to encourage New Jersey politicians, who remain mired in litigation with the national sports leagues in the fight to get around the federal Professional and Amateur Sports Protection Act.
* The gaming industry as a whole failed to present a cohesive and positive effort in 2012 when moves to legalise online gambling at the federal level failed, opening the way for major-funded anti-online gambling campaigns that put the industry on the back foot.
* The American Gaming Association is putting in a major political effort ahead of the presidential elections next year in order to showcase the contribution to communities and the national and state economies of the land gambling industry.
Murren claimed that the industry has been poorly understood and not fully appreciated despite its presence in 40 states and generating employment for over 360,000 Americans.
He revealed that the Association is gearing up its political action committee and has already launched its "Gaming Votes" campaign.
* Despite the significant declines in Macau revenues, Murren said he is positive about the gambling enclave's future, as evidenced by his company's new venture there, due to open in 2016.
There remains a vast reservoir of players in China who have to date not visited Macau and there is still good potential for medium term business, he said, adding that revenues were likely to remain "choppy" for most of 2015, but would level out towards the end of the year.
Macau's troubles should be viewed in perspective, he observed, noting that despite the recent decline in revenues, these are still in excess of the US gambling market.
* The rise of daily fantasy sports has prompted the AGA to consider the possibility of its members becoming involved in the phenomenon and the best way to do so, Murren revealed, asserting strongly that despite opinions to the contrary - and federal law exemptions - this is a form of gambling.
He explained that due to uncertainty on the regulatory front the Association has so far steered clear of entering this commercial sector, but opined that it could not be ignored.
3 Top Bitcoin Poker Sites -
Bitcoin, in particular, is a cryptocurrency that you can use on various online poker sites and it allows a faster and cheaper way to get money into and out of the online poker site.
Kentucky Derby Odds: Justify still Favorite -
With all the races on the Road to the Kentucky Derby complete, Justify is still on top of the odds list at 4/1. But he’s got company: Mendelssohn (9/2), Audible (11/2) and Magnum Moon (8/1) are all very much in contention for the big race on May 5.
888Poker Takes Over the States -
With more and more states moving toward online casino integration, an increasing number of international players are moving in on American territory. Who will take the crown of the most popular online poker venue in the United States?
Top gambling ICOs to watch this year -
The gambling ICOs that are being launched in 2018 are of better quality. Unlike the last half of 2017 when ICOs were numerous, the first few months of 2018 have seen a big drop in number.
MPN Poker Tour Bratislava | Day 2 -
It was a hard fight around the bubble, culminating in the elimination of Georgios Drakakis in 46th place. He received a surprise consolation entry into the next MPNPT stop in Sunny Beach, Bulgaria (5-8 July), which softened the blow of missing out on a €900 min-cash.
MPN Poker Tour Bratislava Day 1B -
Dorey Captures Chip Lead After MPNPT Bratislava Day 1b Triples 1a Field Size. The second flight of the €550 MPN Poker Tour Bratislava Main Event is in the bag, and so are the chips of 97 players who will be returning along with the 26 Day 1a survivors to fight to the money and beyond today
MPN Poker Tour Bratislava Day 1A -
The MPN Poker Tour has arrived in Bratislava for the very first time, bringing with it the Tour’s friendly mix of local and globe-trotting poker enthusiasts, pros and qualifiers to the beautiful Slovakian capital.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.