No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
NEW MOBILE GAMBLING STUDY FORECASTS GOOD GROWTH
Friday August 5,2011 : Usage patterns will change as mobile gambling market grows
A new study released this week by gambling consultancy H2 Gambling Capital predicts more growth for the popular mobile gambling channel, and predicts that usage patterns will change over the next five years.
The study results, which are underscored by the positive impact of mobile gambling on the recent financial results of many top European gambling groups, show:
* Last year the mobile gambling market was valued at around Euro 2.22 billion.
* By 2015 the forecast is that it will have doubled that to reach Euro 5.4 billion, achieving a compound annual growth rate of 19.3 percent.
* At the end of last year the mobile gambling market accounted for 9.8 percent of interactive and 0.6 percent of gross gambling yield globally. Analysts are predicting conservatively that this will grow to 12.9 percent and 0.9 percent respectively by 2013.
* A major driving force in mobile gambling has been betting on racing, which accounts for almost 77 percent of global GGY, with the Japanese Racing Association accounting for almost 57 percent of the global mobile gambling market in 2010. But over the next five years, the emphasis will move to gaming and lottery activity due to player-friendly technology improvements like improved connectivity and innovations like tablets.
* H2 reckons that at the end of that five year period betting will still account for 50.48 percent of the global mobile gambling market, but that casino gaming will have grabbed 39.82 percent of the action, and lottery activities 9.7 percent.
Limited time offer for all our Readers. All Countries. A brand new No Deposit Bonus. No Max Cashout. Claim It Here.
Gambling News :
FanDuel adds English Premier League action -
Daily fantasy sports operator FanDuel, which is now additionally active in the UK market, has announced the inclusion on its roster of English Premier League action, with associated contests scheduled for roll-out next week.
Coral Q4-2016 earnings reports -
Ahead of its forthcoming merge with Ladbrokes, the online and land gambling group Coral published its Q4-2016 financial numbers Thursday, detailing the twelve week period ended September 25 2016.
Unibet in cooperation with -
Online gambling operator Unibet Group has signed a cooperation agreement with the FIFA subsidiary Early Warning System GmbH (EWS).
Kiron Interactive in deal with Digitain -
The online gambling expo and conference EiG 2016 has enabled two online gambling companies to come together in a commercial deal; specialist virtual games supplier Kiron Interactive has inked an agreement to distribute its virtual games via Armenia’s Digitain.
GLOBAL SPORTS BETTING WORTH $253.3 BILLION BY 2020 -
Ujjwal Doshi, lead analyst at the research firm, says, “Low-cost cross-border service delivery is opening up sports betting markets, which were previously protected by state-regulated monopolies or dominant local operators.”
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.