No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
NEW MOBILE GAMBLING STUDY FORECASTS GOOD GROWTH
Friday August 5,2011 : Usage patterns will change as mobile gambling market grows
A new study released this week by gambling consultancy H2 Gambling Capital predicts more growth for the popular mobile gambling channel, and predicts that usage patterns will change over the next five years.
The study results, which are underscored by the positive impact of mobile gambling on the recent financial results of many top European gambling groups, show:
* Last year the mobile gambling market was valued at around Euro 2.22 billion.
* By 2015 the forecast is that it will have doubled that to reach Euro 5.4 billion, achieving a compound annual growth rate of 19.3 percent.
* At the end of last year the mobile gambling market accounted for 9.8 percent of interactive and 0.6 percent of gross gambling yield globally. Analysts are predicting conservatively that this will grow to 12.9 percent and 0.9 percent respectively by 2013.
* A major driving force in mobile gambling has been betting on racing, which accounts for almost 77 percent of global GGY, with the Japanese Racing Association accounting for almost 57 percent of the global mobile gambling market in 2010. But over the next five years, the emphasis will move to gaming and lottery activity due to player-friendly technology improvements like improved connectivity and innovations like tablets.
* H2 reckons that at the end of that five year period betting will still account for 50.48 percent of the global mobile gambling market, but that casino gaming will have grabbed 39.82 percent of the action, and lottery activities 9.7 percent.
Day 1A MPNPT Manchester -
The £150,000 guaranteed MPNPT Manchester kicked off today in style – 74 poker players from all over Europe arriving at the Grosvenor Casino to contend the first of two starting days
Kung Fu Rooster Slot Goes Live -
Celebrate Chinese New Year - 2017 Year of the Rooster. It's time to sweep away any ill-fortune and make way for incoming good luck, with this exciting 12 lines slot game.
Sensational Sixes Slot Goes Live -
Light up Icons like BAR's, black spades, red hearts, blue diamonds, and green clubs. The best part of Sensational Sixes are the three wild icons, for 2X, 4X, and 6X multipliers!
3 New Betsoft Slots -
3 new Betsoft slot Games were also added this week to most online casinos allowing US players.
2017 Bodog Super Millions Poker Open -
The first events on the 105-tournament schedule have already been completed; there are three more tourneys on Thursday’s schedule, with a total of $34,000 in guaranteed prize money waiting to be won.
Pokerstars Pulls Out Of Coloumbia -
Pokerstars Has taken the decision to cease offering real money services to players located in, playing from or resident within Colombia, effective from the 17th of July 2017.
The Railbird Launched By Americas Card Room #acra -
Watching your friends conquer the tables just got a whole lot easier. Americas Card Room recently launched its industry-first Player Observer Tool dubbed “The Railbird”, a new feature that allows players seated at Americas Card Room tables to instantly share a live stream of their action with friends.
Huge Caribbean Hold’Em hit at Bovada Casino -
A progressive jackpot strikes again! This time it was at Bovada Casino, where a Texas player landed the top hand playing Caribbean Hold’Em over the weekend. A grand total of $119,348 was collected from the poker-inspired table game.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.