No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
NEW MOBILE GAMBLING STUDY FORECASTS GOOD GROWTH
Friday August 5,2011 : Usage patterns will change as mobile gambling market grows
A new study released this week by gambling consultancy H2 Gambling Capital predicts more growth for the popular mobile gambling channel, and predicts that usage patterns will change over the next five years.
The study results, which are underscored by the positive impact of mobile gambling on the recent financial results of many top European gambling groups, show:
* Last year the mobile gambling market was valued at around Euro 2.22 billion.
* By 2015 the forecast is that it will have doubled that to reach Euro 5.4 billion, achieving a compound annual growth rate of 19.3 percent.
* At the end of last year the mobile gambling market accounted for 9.8 percent of interactive and 0.6 percent of gross gambling yield globally. Analysts are predicting conservatively that this will grow to 12.9 percent and 0.9 percent respectively by 2013.
* A major driving force in mobile gambling has been betting on racing, which accounts for almost 77 percent of global GGY, with the Japanese Racing Association accounting for almost 57 percent of the global mobile gambling market in 2010. But over the next five years, the emphasis will move to gaming and lottery activity due to player-friendly technology improvements like improved connectivity and innovations like tablets.
* H2 reckons that at the end of that five year period betting will still account for 50.48 percent of the global mobile gambling market, but that casino gaming will have grabbed 39.82 percent of the action, and lottery activities 9.7 percent.
NHL Odds: Lightning go for Season Sweep Over Red Wings -
The Tampa Bay Lightning (37-29-9) have been doing everything possible to make a fourth straight appearance in the Stanley Cup Playoffs. Without star centre Steven Stamkos, Nikita Kucherov (38 goals, 40 assists) and Victor Hedman (15 goals, 47 assists) have stepped up and will look to continue their strong play against the Wings. Game time is 7:30 PM ET on FS-D.
MPN Charity Poker Tournament at ICE 2017 -
During what was a busy three-days for Microgaming at ICE Totally Gaming 2017, the MPN team enjoyed a charity poker tournament with Microgaming operators on Tuesday 7 February.
US$30M DUBAI WORLD CUP -
Racecourse Media Group and Meydan to showcase world’s richest raceday to more than 150 territories The Dubai World Cup is the first horse race to be broadcast live on airlines and cruise lines
NHL Odds: Forsberg Faces Elliott in Nashville -
The last time the Nashville Predators played against the Calgary Flames, Calgary had a 4-1 lead five minutes into the second period. Nashville responded with four back-to-back goals, including a hat trick from centreman Filip Forsberg. Both teams went into overtime with five goals, and Calgary defenseman Mark Giordano (12 goals, 22 assists) scored the winning goal.
NBA Odds: Hawks, Wiz in Southeast Showdown -
The Washington Wizards (42-27 SU, 36-32-1 ATS) can pretty much secure the Southeast Division title with a win Wednesday night over the Atlanta Hawks (37-32 SU, 31-38 ATS). Tip-off is at 8 PM ET on ESPN; the Wizards lead Atlanta by five games with less than a month remaining before the playoffs.
NBA Odds: Clippers Try to Slow Down Bucks in LA -
Milwaukee Bucks small forward Giannis Antetokounmpo and Los Angeles Clippers power forward Blake Griffin are two of the most talented and versatile forwards in the NBA. The two lead their teams into battle on Wednesday in Los Angeles.
NHL Odds: Canadiens Welcome Islanders Tonight -
The Montreal Canadiens (32-20-8) welcome the New York Islanders (28-21-10) on Thursday (7:30 PM ET on SNE). After getting their first victory under new head coach Claude Julien, the Canadiens will look to build on that momentum against a red-hot Islanders team.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.