No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Mobile Market Potential
Written On 5/2/11 By Recentpoker.com staff writer Frank Polliern :
STUDY HIGHLIGHTS THE POTENTIAL IN MOBILE MARKETS
Firms need to keep pace of emerging trends in digital arena
UK-based market research firm TNS offers some interesting insights into mobile phone usage in its sixth study titled TNS Mobile Life 2011.
The survey conducted in forty-three countries had 34 000 respondents and provides insights into how consumers interact with mobile technology and where the mobile industry's future lies.
- Across developed (44 percent) and emerging (77 percent) markets, content brands and not only handset brands are equally important with more than 1 in 4 global consumers saying content and apps are a key consideration at the point of purchase. As markets mature, key purchase influencers shift to content and application offerings, along with operating system.
- Content and service offerings are playing an increasingly important role in terms of operating systems, with consumer loyalty supporting the continued growth of Android and iOS systems. Google’s operating system – Android, as well as OMS and Tapas – have gained 24 percent share in the past 12 months, growing from 9 percent to 33 percent. This loyalty is due, in part, to Apple’s and Google’s ability to keep pace with consumer’s content demands, particularly with regard to social networking and rich media functionality.
- Tablets are already generating substantial momentum, with intended ownership rates as high as 31 percent in Asia and 28 percent in Europe. However, consumers typically view the tablet either as a complementary device, or as a replacement for a PC, rather than a mobile.
- Insatiable consumers continue to drive market growth for advanced mobile technologies, with video calling, live video and video downloads the next critical developments.
- Apple and Google’s ability to deliver more effective rich media experiences to consumers is translating to victory in the platform wars at present.
- It is suggested that a common thread amongst Asian countries seems to indicate that Asians utilise their mobile phones instead of a PC when engaging in gaming, social networking, entertainment and the like, while Canadians and European consumers prefer PC gaming as opposed to mobile gaming.
“With mobiles increasingly becoming the primary device for internet access and communication, particularly in emerging markets, entertainment and multimedia features are a key requirement for engaging with consumers,” said James Fergusson, Managing Director, Global Technology Sector, TNS. “There is a need to ensure that entertainment offers, particularly mobile music, gaming, pictures, video and social networking are available and easy to access."
USA Online Gamblers. The Best Online Casino with the fastest payouts and highest bonus. Get your Exclusive Bovada Bonus Code now. Up to $4250 in free sign up bonuses. Dont miss out on this limited time special offer.Online Poker, Online Casino and Online SPorts betting all included in this exclusive Bovada Bonus.
Gambling News :
Amaya FY2016 Trading Update -
The Montreal-based Amaya online gambling group has issued a trading update covering FY 2016 and improving its forecast revenue and earnings numbers.
LeoVegas To Sponsor Leicester Tigers -
The agreement includes official partner accreditation, media space at Welford Road stadium and matchday tickets and VIP hospitality as well as two pitchside perimeter boards from the 2017/18 season and one for duration of the 2016/17 season.
Optima Information Services iShop -
Industry visitors to the recent TVC Bookmakers Trade Fair in Solihull, UK were much taken by Spanish betting technology firm Optima Information Services' iShop product, and the company went on to win the SBC Best Retail Betting Product award with it last month.
CAGAYAN CHIEF MOVES TO REASSURE LICENSEES -
Apparently $4 million is going into improvements of the Authority’s data centre in the Freeport at Cagayan, whilst another $3 million has been earmarked for an upgrade to data infrastructure located outside the Freeport.
New Massachusetts Online Gambling Bill -
It seems that every two years (give or take a few months) Massachusetts state Senator Bruce Tarr flights an online gambling legalization bill in the state Senate.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.