No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Mobile Market Potential
Written On 5/2/11 By Recentpoker.com staff writer Frank Polliern :
STUDY HIGHLIGHTS THE POTENTIAL IN MOBILE MARKETS
Firms need to keep pace of emerging trends in digital arena
UK-based market research firm TNS offers some interesting insights into mobile phone usage in its sixth study titled TNS Mobile Life 2011.
The survey conducted in forty-three countries had 34 000 respondents and provides insights into how consumers interact with mobile technology and where the mobile industry's future lies.
- Across developed (44 percent) and emerging (77 percent) markets, content brands and not only handset brands are equally important with more than 1 in 4 global consumers saying content and apps are a key consideration at the point of purchase. As markets mature, key purchase influencers shift to content and application offerings, along with operating system.
- Content and service offerings are playing an increasingly important role in terms of operating systems, with consumer loyalty supporting the continued growth of Android and iOS systems. Google’s operating system – Android, as well as OMS and Tapas – have gained 24 percent share in the past 12 months, growing from 9 percent to 33 percent. This loyalty is due, in part, to Apple’s and Google’s ability to keep pace with consumer’s content demands, particularly with regard to social networking and rich media functionality.
- Tablets are already generating substantial momentum, with intended ownership rates as high as 31 percent in Asia and 28 percent in Europe. However, consumers typically view the tablet either as a complementary device, or as a replacement for a PC, rather than a mobile.
- Insatiable consumers continue to drive market growth for advanced mobile technologies, with video calling, live video and video downloads the next critical developments.
- Apple and Google’s ability to deliver more effective rich media experiences to consumers is translating to victory in the platform wars at present.
- It is suggested that a common thread amongst Asian countries seems to indicate that Asians utilise their mobile phones instead of a PC when engaging in gaming, social networking, entertainment and the like, while Canadians and European consumers prefer PC gaming as opposed to mobile gaming.
“With mobiles increasingly becoming the primary device for internet access and communication, particularly in emerging markets, entertainment and multimedia features are a key requirement for engaging with consumers,” said James Fergusson, Managing Director, Global Technology Sector, TNS. “There is a need to ensure that entertainment offers, particularly mobile music, gaming, pictures, video and social networking are available and easy to access."
Gambling News :
$400k Winner at Bodog Casino -
To win, you need to get a pair of Tens or better. Jerry K., however, got a much higher hand than the minimum; he pocketed $397,879 after landing the game’s best possible hand: a royal flush.
NBA : Warriors Win the West; NBA Finals Next -
The Golden State Warriors will play in their third-straight NBA Finals. They completed their sweep of the San Antonio Spurs Monday night, rolling to a 129-115 victory as 12-point road favourites; Golden State opened the season as a –250 chalk to win the Western Conference.
PartyPoker Rakebak -
Partypoker brings back rake back for players. All new ‘partypoker weekly Cashback’ launches.
NHL Odds: Lone Canadian Team Plays on Friday -
“Stingy” is a word that many have used to describe the Ottawa Senators in Round Three. The Sens know that they’re overmatched against a Pens lineup that features the likes of Sidney Crosby, Evengi Malkin and Phil Kessel, but with determined defensive play, Ottawa managed to frustrate the Penguins on their home ice, stealing one of two games.
NBA Odds: Will Cavaliers Be Rusty in Game 1? -
The Boston Celtics needed seven games to get past the Washington Wizards, but they got the job done Monday night, winning 115-105 as 5.5-point home favourites. Next up: the defending champion Cleveland Cavaliers, who visit the Garden Wednesday night at 8:30 PM ET on TNT.
4 New Microgaming Releases in May 2017 -
Candy Dreams is a 720 ways to win, variable reel game. Players spin on a colorful reel area filled with candy treats, as they play towards enticing bonus triggers.
PKR Company Statement Update -
Microgaming can confirm that David R Taylor and Matthew R M Wild of RSM Restructuring Advisory LLP were appointed Joint Administrators of PKR Ltd and PKR Technologies Limited on 11 May 2017 by the High Court, Chancery Division.
Microgaming Wins The Spark Award 2017 -
The Spark Award celebrates organisations that experiment with ways of working differently. Previous winners include GCHQ and Places for People. It’s a part of Spark the Change, a global movement dedicated to empowering people and building happier workplaces.
NHL Predators First Ever Conference Finals Appearance -
With three of the team’s top four point scorers residing on the blueline, the Nashville Predators have found a strategy that frustrates even the best in the West. After qualifying as the lowest-seeded Western Conference team, the Predators made quick work of the Chicago Blackhawks (4-0) and St. Louis Blues (4-1) in the first two rounds.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.