No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Mr Green Casino Q2-2014 Reports
Friday August 15,2014 : MR.GREEN ONLINE CASINO REPORTS STRONG GROWTH IN Q2
Revenues and earnings up by double digit percentages year-on-year.
Online casino operator Mr.Green and Co AB's Q2-2014 results published Friday show continued strong growth in revenues and earnings as the firm widens its marketing effort beyond the Nordic region and into the United Kingdom.
Financial highlights of the company's second quarter included:
* Revenue up 40.8 percent year-on-year to SEK161.4 million, bringing H1-2014 revenues to SEK316 million - up 41.4 percent;
* EBITDA up 40.5 percent year-on-year to SEK38.5 million, bringing H1-2014 EBITDA to SEK 75.5 million - up 45.3 percent;
* Earnings per share before dilution: SEK 0.65 (Q2-2013: 0.47), and after dilution: SEK 0.65 (0.47);
* EPS for H1-2014: before dilution: SEK 1.30 (H1-2013: (0.97), and after dilution: SEK 1.30 (0.97);
* Active customers down at 63 110 (Q2-2013: 64 658);
* Mobile channel now accounts for 22 percent of total revenue, up from a 14 percent a year ago.
CEO Mikael Pawlo said Friday:
"Our assessment is that Mr Green’s strategy of continuing to invest in product development, particularly for mobile utilisation, and expansion into new countries will create favourable conditions to continue to significantly outgrow the market.
"Mr Green continues its organic expansion outside the Nordic region, which will reduce our dependence on individual regions. During the second quarter, the Nordic region accounted for 53.9 (67.0) percent of the total game win, while the rest of Europe accounted for 45.5 (32.7) percent and the rest of the world accounted for 0.6 (0.2) percent. We feel that it is strategically important that we are not solely dependent on the Nordic region or any other region."
Pawlo pointed to significant events in or immediately following the second quarter:
* Through subsidiary Green Gaming Group plc, the Group acquired Social Holdings Ltd (Spin Tower Casino) and DSRPTV Gaming Ventures Ltd (Garbo.com).
* Hans Fajerson resigned from all boards of directors and other assignments within the Group. He remains the largest shareholder in Mr Green & Co AB, with 20.2 percent of both shares and capital.
* On 24 April, the General Meeting approved a transfer of SEK 46.6 million to shareholders, corresponding to a dividend of SEK1.30/share.
Gambling News :
US$30M DUBAI WORLD CUP -
Racecourse Media Group and Meydan to showcase world’s richest raceday to more than 150 territories The Dubai World Cup is the first horse race to be broadcast live on airlines and cruise lines
NHL Odds: Forsberg Faces Elliott in Nashville -
The last time the Nashville Predators played against the Calgary Flames, Calgary had a 4-1 lead five minutes into the second period. Nashville responded with four back-to-back goals, including a hat trick from centreman Filip Forsberg. Both teams went into overtime with five goals, and Calgary defenseman Mark Giordano (12 goals, 22 assists) scored the winning goal.
NBA Odds: Hawks, Wiz in Southeast Showdown -
The Washington Wizards (42-27 SU, 36-32-1 ATS) can pretty much secure the Southeast Division title with a win Wednesday night over the Atlanta Hawks (37-32 SU, 31-38 ATS). Tip-off is at 8 PM ET on ESPN; the Wizards lead Atlanta by five games with less than a month remaining before the playoffs.
NBA Odds: Clippers Try to Slow Down Bucks in LA -
Milwaukee Bucks small forward Giannis Antetokounmpo and Los Angeles Clippers power forward Blake Griffin are two of the most talented and versatile forwards in the NBA. The two lead their teams into battle on Wednesday in Los Angeles.
NHL Odds: Canadiens Welcome Islanders Tonight -
The Montreal Canadiens (32-20-8) welcome the New York Islanders (28-21-10) on Thursday (7:30 PM ET on SNE). After getting their first victory under new head coach Claude Julien, the Canadiens will look to build on that momentum against a red-hot Islanders team.
NHL Odds: Reeling Flyers Seek Relief in Pittsburgh -
#nhl The Philadelphia Flyers have been a bit off since the holidays. They’ve won just eight games since the Christmas break, and now they’ve got a tough one coming up this Saturday night against the Pittsburgh Penguins.
Dollars to Donuts Slot Launch -
Firstly, it's a classically styled, easy playing 3-reel with five pay lines featuring a traditional icon set of bars and sevens.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.