No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Mybet Earnings Plunge in 2013
Friday March 28,2014 : BAD YEAR FOR MYBET
German online gambling operator records a Euro 5.4 million loss.
2013 has not been kind to the German online gambling group Mybet, which has just released unaudited numbers that record a loss of Euro 5.4 million, and a negative EBIT of Euro 10,2 million.
Management attributes the weak performance to extensive special write-downs and provisions and non-recurring effects, with consolidated revenue down 2.5 percent.
The new management and supervisory board aims to put the negativity behind them and turn the situation around, according to the company's statement.
Details from the report include:
* Consolidated revenue down 2.5 percent to Euro 67 million;
* Sports betting slightly up at Euro 33.3 million;
* Casino and poker up 8.1 percent at Euro 23.4 million;
* Lotteries down 49 percent to Euro 3.1 million following the sale of JAXX and poor performance in Spain, where the company plans to sell off its interests
* Horseracing down 11 percent to Euro 5.6 million;
* The Italian sports betting market was disappointing, adding a loss to the overall numbers;
* Mybet left the French market due to "regulatory aspects";
* Provisions and non-recurring effects of Euro 7.3 million weighed on the result, as did restructuring expenditure of Euro 0.9 million;
* Provisions of Euro 3.5 million were made as a precaution for litigation costs and possible additional claims for gaming levies. This includes provisions "in the low six-digit range" for the lawsuit by Management Board member and former CFO Stefan Hänel, who was dismissed in October 2013.
* Loans, goodwill and participating interests totaling Euro 2.4 million were written down along with the deconsolidation and reassessment of the business potential of the Spanish companies, and a deconsolidation expense of Euro 0.5 million was booked.
* There was a 21 percent year-on-year rise in online sports betting hold (betting stakes less betting winnings) to Euro 14 million (previous year Euro 11.6 million).
* Retail shop business fell by 13 percent to Euro 17.8 million (previous year Euro 20.5 million) due to system instability issues at the start of 2013 and the quality-led consolidation of the franchise structure.
* Mybet's interest in pferdewetten.de AG was reduced to 52.2 percent at the end of 2013 through the sale of shares. The strategic relevance and role of the participating interest within Mybet is currently being assessed.
* With an equity ratio of 49 percent (previous year 65 percent) and financial resources totaling Euro 9.7 million (previous year Euro 14.9 million), of which Euro 5 million is not freely available, the leeway of the Mybet group is currently limited.
The Management Board is considering whether to improve the group's capital base through the placement of a convertible bond, the disposal of operations and participating interests or other financing measures.
The aim behind raising extra financial resources is to give the company more flexibility for action, among other reasons against the backdrop of Germany-wide sports betting licenses being awarded.
Management has undertaken to "concentrate on the tasks required to set its house in order once again, and also on its operational core skills in the sports betting and casino areas." This will involve some cost-cutting and paring of activities that are not producing the right results.
Concluding on a positive note, the Mybet report notes that Q1-2014 is off to a better start than expected, leading Management to anticipate slight revenue growth to between Euro 70 and 75 million for the 2014 financial year. On the earnings side, the target is a balanced EBIT.
Gambling News :
NHL Odds: Toronto Maple Leafs vs. Washington Capitals on Tuesday -
Auston Matthews and the Toronto Maple Leafs touch down in DC this Tuesday (7 PM ET on TSN) as one of the hottest teams in the NHL. They've tallied a ridiculous 26 goals through only five games played; that's more than five goals scored per game on average. They'll be up against an equally potent Washington Capitals team.
Pro League Reveals Sportradar Contract Details -
The partnership between the PLC and Sportradar aims to provide a high-quality level of service to all Arabian Gulf League stakeholders in addition to making verified official data about players performances available to coaching and scouting staff and supplying match information to media outlets.
NFL Odds: Steelers Visit Undefeated Chiefs #TNF -
The Kansas City Chiefs (5-0 SU and ATS) have been flawless as an NFL pick thus far. Their chances of remaining undefeated in Week 6 look good; after opening at –4.5, Kansas City is a 5-point home chalk for Sunday’s game against the Pittsburgh Steelers (3-2 SU, 2-3 ATS), beginning at 4:25 PM ET on CBS.
Mega Moolah strikes again -
The jackpot was hit on a mobile device on Sunday 1 October 2017 by a UK player on Betway, this time awarding a £1,448,116.31 pay day.
2 New Slots For Microgaming Casinos -
David Reynolds, Games Publisher at Microgaming, comments: “On top of our branded title game Halloween, we’re delivering two more slots this October, each bringing exciting features and a different theme.
MLS Odds: Red Bulls vs. Whitecaps -
The New York Red Bulls (12W, 12L, 7T) haven’t won a match since August 15, but they’re –165 favorites this Saturday against the visiting Vancouver Whitecaps (15W, 10L, 6T), beginning at 5 PM ET. Vancouver is a +475 underdog with the draw priced at +285.
MLB Odds: Yankees Favored in AL Wild Card Game -
After a strong regular season, the New York Yankees (91-71, –1.00 betting units) opened as –235 home favourites for Tuesday’s AL Wild Card Game against the Minnesota Twins (85-77, +11.48 units). First pitch is at 8 PM ET on ESPN.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.