No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Mybet Earnings Plunge in 2013
Friday March 28,2014 : BAD YEAR FOR MYBET
German online gambling operator records a Euro 5.4 million loss.
2013 has not been kind to the German online gambling group Mybet, which has just released unaudited numbers that record a loss of Euro 5.4 million, and a negative EBIT of Euro 10,2 million.
Management attributes the weak performance to extensive special write-downs and provisions and non-recurring effects, with consolidated revenue down 2.5 percent.
The new management and supervisory board aims to put the negativity behind them and turn the situation around, according to the company's statement.
Details from the report include:
* Consolidated revenue down 2.5 percent to Euro 67 million;
* Sports betting slightly up at Euro 33.3 million;
* Casino and poker up 8.1 percent at Euro 23.4 million;
* Lotteries down 49 percent to Euro 3.1 million following the sale of JAXX and poor performance in Spain, where the company plans to sell off its interests
* Horseracing down 11 percent to Euro 5.6 million;
* The Italian sports betting market was disappointing, adding a loss to the overall numbers;
* Mybet left the French market due to "regulatory aspects";
* Provisions and non-recurring effects of Euro 7.3 million weighed on the result, as did restructuring expenditure of Euro 0.9 million;
* Provisions of Euro 3.5 million were made as a precaution for litigation costs and possible additional claims for gaming levies. This includes provisions "in the low six-digit range" for the lawsuit by Management Board member and former CFO Stefan Hänel, who was dismissed in October 2013.
* Loans, goodwill and participating interests totaling Euro 2.4 million were written down along with the deconsolidation and reassessment of the business potential of the Spanish companies, and a deconsolidation expense of Euro 0.5 million was booked.
* There was a 21 percent year-on-year rise in online sports betting hold (betting stakes less betting winnings) to Euro 14 million (previous year Euro 11.6 million).
* Retail shop business fell by 13 percent to Euro 17.8 million (previous year Euro 20.5 million) due to system instability issues at the start of 2013 and the quality-led consolidation of the franchise structure.
* Mybet's interest in pferdewetten.de AG was reduced to 52.2 percent at the end of 2013 through the sale of shares. The strategic relevance and role of the participating interest within Mybet is currently being assessed.
* With an equity ratio of 49 percent (previous year 65 percent) and financial resources totaling Euro 9.7 million (previous year Euro 14.9 million), of which Euro 5 million is not freely available, the leeway of the Mybet group is currently limited.
The Management Board is considering whether to improve the group's capital base through the placement of a convertible bond, the disposal of operations and participating interests or other financing measures.
The aim behind raising extra financial resources is to give the company more flexibility for action, among other reasons against the backdrop of Germany-wide sports betting licenses being awarded.
Management has undertaken to "concentrate on the tasks required to set its house in order once again, and also on its operational core skills in the sports betting and casino areas." This will involve some cost-cutting and paring of activities that are not producing the right results.
Concluding on a positive note, the Mybet report notes that Q1-2014 is off to a better start than expected, leading Management to anticipate slight revenue growth to between Euro 70 and 75 million for the 2014 financial year. On the earnings side, the target is a balanced EBIT.
Gambling News :
Tim Chung Wins MPNPT Manchester -
The 288-runner £550 MPNPT Manchester Main Event today crowned its champion, awarding the bulk of the £150,000 total prizepool to the nine players surviving after two days of tournament poker at the Grosvenor Casino.
MPNPT Manchester Day 2 -
Day 2 of the £550 MPNPT Manchester Main Event saw 60 Day 1 survivors (from a total of 288 entries) and three intrepid last-minute registrants sit down to play to the final table.
Day 1B MPN Poker Tour Manchester -
Day 1B of the £550 MPNPT Manchester Main Event saw the field rise to 285, as players took full advantage of the whole-day re-entry period.
Day 1A MPNPT Manchester -
The £150,000 guaranteed MPNPT Manchester kicked off today in style – 74 poker players from all over Europe arriving at the Grosvenor Casino to contend the first of two starting days
Kung Fu Rooster Slot Goes Live -
Celebrate Chinese New Year - 2017 Year of the Rooster. It's time to sweep away any ill-fortune and make way for incoming good luck, with this exciting 12 lines slot game.
Sensational Sixes Slot Goes Live -
Light up Icons like BAR's, black spades, red hearts, blue diamonds, and green clubs. The best part of Sensational Sixes are the three wild icons, for 2X, 4X, and 6X multipliers!
3 New Betsoft Slots -
3 new Betsoft slot Games were also added this week to most online casinos allowing US players.
2017 Bodog Super Millions Poker Open -
The first events on the 105-tournament schedule have already been completed; there are three more tourneys on Thursday’s schedule, with a total of $34,000 in guaranteed prize money waiting to be won.
Pokerstars Pulls Out Of Coloumbia -
Pokerstars Has taken the decision to cease offering real money services to players located in, playing from or resident within Colombia, effective from the 17th of July 2017.
The Railbird Launched By Americas Card Room #acra -
Watching your friends conquer the tables just got a whole lot easier. Americas Card Room recently launched its industry-first Player Observer Tool dubbed “The Railbird”, a new feature that allows players seated at Americas Card Room tables to instantly share a live stream of their action with friends.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.