No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Mybet Earnings Plunge in 2013
Friday March 28,2014 : BAD YEAR FOR MYBET
German online gambling operator records a Euro 5.4 million loss.
2013 has not been kind to the German online gambling group Mybet, which has just released unaudited numbers that record a loss of Euro 5.4 million, and a negative EBIT of Euro 10,2 million.
Management attributes the weak performance to extensive special write-downs and provisions and non-recurring effects, with consolidated revenue down 2.5 percent.
The new management and supervisory board aims to put the negativity behind them and turn the situation around, according to the company's statement.
Details from the report include:
* Consolidated revenue down 2.5 percent to Euro 67 million;
* Sports betting slightly up at Euro 33.3 million;
* Casino and poker up 8.1 percent at Euro 23.4 million;
* Lotteries down 49 percent to Euro 3.1 million following the sale of JAXX and poor performance in Spain, where the company plans to sell off its interests
* Horseracing down 11 percent to Euro 5.6 million;
* The Italian sports betting market was disappointing, adding a loss to the overall numbers;
* Mybet left the French market due to "regulatory aspects";
* Provisions and non-recurring effects of Euro 7.3 million weighed on the result, as did restructuring expenditure of Euro 0.9 million;
* Provisions of Euro 3.5 million were made as a precaution for litigation costs and possible additional claims for gaming levies. This includes provisions "in the low six-digit range" for the lawsuit by Management Board member and former CFO Stefan Hänel, who was dismissed in October 2013.
* Loans, goodwill and participating interests totaling Euro 2.4 million were written down along with the deconsolidation and reassessment of the business potential of the Spanish companies, and a deconsolidation expense of Euro 0.5 million was booked.
* There was a 21 percent year-on-year rise in online sports betting hold (betting stakes less betting winnings) to Euro 14 million (previous year Euro 11.6 million).
* Retail shop business fell by 13 percent to Euro 17.8 million (previous year Euro 20.5 million) due to system instability issues at the start of 2013 and the quality-led consolidation of the franchise structure.
* Mybet's interest in pferdewetten.de AG was reduced to 52.2 percent at the end of 2013 through the sale of shares. The strategic relevance and role of the participating interest within Mybet is currently being assessed.
* With an equity ratio of 49 percent (previous year 65 percent) and financial resources totaling Euro 9.7 million (previous year Euro 14.9 million), of which Euro 5 million is not freely available, the leeway of the Mybet group is currently limited.
The Management Board is considering whether to improve the group's capital base through the placement of a convertible bond, the disposal of operations and participating interests or other financing measures.
The aim behind raising extra financial resources is to give the company more flexibility for action, among other reasons against the backdrop of Germany-wide sports betting licenses being awarded.
Management has undertaken to "concentrate on the tasks required to set its house in order once again, and also on its operational core skills in the sports betting and casino areas." This will involve some cost-cutting and paring of activities that are not producing the right results.
Concluding on a positive note, the Mybet report notes that Q1-2014 is off to a better start than expected, leading Management to anticipate slight revenue growth to between Euro 70 and 75 million for the 2014 financial year. On the earnings side, the target is a balanced EBIT.
Gambling News :
$400k Winner at Bodog Casino -
To win, you need to get a pair of Tens or better. Jerry K., however, got a much higher hand than the minimum; he pocketed $397,879 after landing the game’s best possible hand: a royal flush.
NBA : Warriors Win the West; NBA Finals Next -
The Golden State Warriors will play in their third-straight NBA Finals. They completed their sweep of the San Antonio Spurs Monday night, rolling to a 129-115 victory as 12-point road favourites; Golden State opened the season as a –250 chalk to win the Western Conference.
PartyPoker Rakebak -
Partypoker brings back rake back for players. All new ‘partypoker weekly Cashback’ launches.
NHL Odds: Lone Canadian Team Plays on Friday -
“Stingy” is a word that many have used to describe the Ottawa Senators in Round Three. The Sens know that they’re overmatched against a Pens lineup that features the likes of Sidney Crosby, Evengi Malkin and Phil Kessel, but with determined defensive play, Ottawa managed to frustrate the Penguins on their home ice, stealing one of two games.
NBA Odds: Will Cavaliers Be Rusty in Game 1? -
The Boston Celtics needed seven games to get past the Washington Wizards, but they got the job done Monday night, winning 115-105 as 5.5-point home favourites. Next up: the defending champion Cleveland Cavaliers, who visit the Garden Wednesday night at 8:30 PM ET on TNT.
4 New Microgaming Releases in May 2017 -
Candy Dreams is a 720 ways to win, variable reel game. Players spin on a colorful reel area filled with candy treats, as they play towards enticing bonus triggers.
PKR Company Statement Update -
Microgaming can confirm that David R Taylor and Matthew R M Wild of RSM Restructuring Advisory LLP were appointed Joint Administrators of PKR Ltd and PKR Technologies Limited on 11 May 2017 by the High Court, Chancery Division.
Microgaming Wins The Spark Award 2017 -
The Spark Award celebrates organisations that experiment with ways of working differently. Previous winners include GCHQ and Places for People. It’s a part of Spark the Change, a global movement dedicated to empowering people and building happier workplaces.
NHL Predators First Ever Conference Finals Appearance -
With three of the team’s top four point scorers residing on the blueline, the Nashville Predators have found a strategy that frustrates even the best in the West. After qualifying as the lowest-seeded Western Conference team, the Predators made quick work of the Chicago Blackhawks (4-0) and St. Louis Blues (4-1) in the first two rounds.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.