No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Mybet 2012 ist half results
Tuesday October 16,2012 : MYBET TURNS IN GOOD HY1 RESULTS
European football tournament good to company
German-based sports betting provider mybet Holding SE has reported strong HY1 2012 results attributed in part to record figures derived from the UEFA European Championship.
Key Performance Indicators H1/2012 include:
- A rise in consolidated revenue of 21 percent to Euro 34.3 million (HY1/2011: Euro 28.4 million).
- Gross revenue, which includes betting stakes, up by 40 percent to Euro 124.5 million (HY1/2011: Euro 89.2 million)
- Betting stakes grew by 49 percent to Euro 97.6 million, while the hold rose by 62 percent to Euro 16.5 million (H1/2011: Euro 10.2 million).
- EBIT was Euro 7.7 million (HY1/2011: Euro -142 thousand).
Key Indicators Q2/2012 comprise:
- Consolidated revenue of Euro 15.8 million, up by 20 percent (Q2/2011: Euro 13.2 million)
- Gross revenue climbed 47 percent to Euro 64.3 million (Q2/2011: Euro 43.6 million)
- Registered users rose from 56 000 to an impressive 959 000 with an average 23 000 customers per month placing a bet online compared to 16 000 in the same period last year.
- Betting stakes rose by 66 percent to Euro 51.7 million, while the hold doubled to Euro 7.5 million due to better margins.
- EBIT of Euro 6.0 million (Q2/2011: Euro -0.4 million), impacted by the disposal of the lottery segment in German-speaking countries which resulted in other operating income of Euro 7.7 million.
Mybet's H2/2012 outlook is positive with emphasis on its Schleswig-Holstein licence. Despite reservations on the high tax burden on betting stakes of 5 percent, the company says it should have minimal negative effect on earnings as it is emerging that sportsbetting providers are passing the tax directly on to the consumer.
Mybet's Management Board anticipates revenue of between Euro 65 and 70 million and EBIT of between Euro 9.0 and 10.0 million (of which Euro 7.7 million is attributable to the deconsolidation of the lotteries area).
Gambling News :
3 Top Bitcoin Poker Sites -
Bitcoin, in particular, is a cryptocurrency that you can use on various online poker sites and it allows a faster and cheaper way to get money into and out of the online poker site.
Kentucky Derby Odds: Justify still Favorite -
With all the races on the Road to the Kentucky Derby complete, Justify is still on top of the odds list at 4/1. But he’s got company: Mendelssohn (9/2), Audible (11/2) and Magnum Moon (8/1) are all very much in contention for the big race on May 5.
888Poker Takes Over the States -
With more and more states moving toward online casino integration, an increasing number of international players are moving in on American territory. Who will take the crown of the most popular online poker venue in the United States?
Top gambling ICOs to watch this year -
The gambling ICOs that are being launched in 2018 are of better quality. Unlike the last half of 2017 when ICOs were numerous, the first few months of 2018 have seen a big drop in number.
MPN Poker Tour Bratislava | Day 2 -
It was a hard fight around the bubble, culminating in the elimination of Georgios Drakakis in 46th place. He received a surprise consolation entry into the next MPNPT stop in Sunny Beach, Bulgaria (5-8 July), which softened the blow of missing out on a €900 min-cash.
MPN Poker Tour Bratislava Day 1B -
Dorey Captures Chip Lead After MPNPT Bratislava Day 1b Triples 1a Field Size. The second flight of the €550 MPN Poker Tour Bratislava Main Event is in the bag, and so are the chips of 97 players who will be returning along with the 26 Day 1a survivors to fight to the money and beyond today
MPN Poker Tour Bratislava Day 1A -
The MPN Poker Tour has arrived in Bratislava for the very first time, bringing with it the Tour’s friendly mix of local and globe-trotting poker enthusiasts, pros and qualifiers to the beautiful Slovakian capital.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.