No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Mybet 2012 ist half results
Tuesday October 16,2012 : MYBET TURNS IN GOOD HY1 RESULTS
European football tournament good to company
German-based sports betting provider mybet Holding SE has reported strong HY1 2012 results attributed in part to record figures derived from the UEFA European Championship.
Key Performance Indicators H1/2012 include:
- A rise in consolidated revenue of 21 percent to Euro 34.3 million (HY1/2011: Euro 28.4 million).
- Gross revenue, which includes betting stakes, up by 40 percent to Euro 124.5 million (HY1/2011: Euro 89.2 million)
- Betting stakes grew by 49 percent to Euro 97.6 million, while the hold rose by 62 percent to Euro 16.5 million (H1/2011: Euro 10.2 million).
- EBIT was Euro 7.7 million (HY1/2011: Euro -142 thousand).
Key Indicators Q2/2012 comprise:
- Consolidated revenue of Euro 15.8 million, up by 20 percent (Q2/2011: Euro 13.2 million)
- Gross revenue climbed 47 percent to Euro 64.3 million (Q2/2011: Euro 43.6 million)
- Registered users rose from 56 000 to an impressive 959 000 with an average 23 000 customers per month placing a bet online compared to 16 000 in the same period last year.
- Betting stakes rose by 66 percent to Euro 51.7 million, while the hold doubled to Euro 7.5 million due to better margins.
- EBIT of Euro 6.0 million (Q2/2011: Euro -0.4 million), impacted by the disposal of the lottery segment in German-speaking countries which resulted in other operating income of Euro 7.7 million.
Mybet's H2/2012 outlook is positive with emphasis on its Schleswig-Holstein licence. Despite reservations on the high tax burden on betting stakes of 5 percent, the company says it should have minimal negative effect on earnings as it is emerging that sportsbetting providers are passing the tax directly on to the consumer.
Mybet's Management Board anticipates revenue of between Euro 65 and 70 million and EBIT of between Euro 9.0 and 10.0 million (of which Euro 7.7 million is attributable to the deconsolidation of the lotteries area).
Gambling News :
US$30M DUBAI WORLD CUP -
Racecourse Media Group and Meydan to showcase world’s richest raceday to more than 150 territories The Dubai World Cup is the first horse race to be broadcast live on airlines and cruise lines
NHL Odds: Forsberg Faces Elliott in Nashville -
The last time the Nashville Predators played against the Calgary Flames, Calgary had a 4-1 lead five minutes into the second period. Nashville responded with four back-to-back goals, including a hat trick from centreman Filip Forsberg. Both teams went into overtime with five goals, and Calgary defenseman Mark Giordano (12 goals, 22 assists) scored the winning goal.
NBA Odds: Hawks, Wiz in Southeast Showdown -
The Washington Wizards (42-27 SU, 36-32-1 ATS) can pretty much secure the Southeast Division title with a win Wednesday night over the Atlanta Hawks (37-32 SU, 31-38 ATS). Tip-off is at 8 PM ET on ESPN; the Wizards lead Atlanta by five games with less than a month remaining before the playoffs.
NBA Odds: Clippers Try to Slow Down Bucks in LA -
Milwaukee Bucks small forward Giannis Antetokounmpo and Los Angeles Clippers power forward Blake Griffin are two of the most talented and versatile forwards in the NBA. The two lead their teams into battle on Wednesday in Los Angeles.
NHL Odds: Canadiens Welcome Islanders Tonight -
The Montreal Canadiens (32-20-8) welcome the New York Islanders (28-21-10) on Thursday (7:30 PM ET on SNE). After getting their first victory under new head coach Claude Julien, the Canadiens will look to build on that momentum against a red-hot Islanders team.
NHL Odds: Reeling Flyers Seek Relief in Pittsburgh -
#nhl The Philadelphia Flyers have been a bit off since the holidays. They’ve won just eight games since the Christmas break, and now they’ve got a tough one coming up this Saturday night against the Pittsburgh Penguins.
Dollars to Donuts Slot Launch -
Firstly, it's a classically styled, easy playing 3-reel with five pay lines featuring a traditional icon set of bars and sevens.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.