No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Mybet 2012 ist half results
Tuesday October 16,2012 : MYBET TURNS IN GOOD HY1 RESULTS
European football tournament good to company
German-based sports betting provider mybet Holding SE has reported strong HY1 2012 results attributed in part to record figures derived from the UEFA European Championship.
Key Performance Indicators H1/2012 include:
- A rise in consolidated revenue of 21 percent to Euro 34.3 million (HY1/2011: Euro 28.4 million).
- Gross revenue, which includes betting stakes, up by 40 percent to Euro 124.5 million (HY1/2011: Euro 89.2 million)
- Betting stakes grew by 49 percent to Euro 97.6 million, while the hold rose by 62 percent to Euro 16.5 million (H1/2011: Euro 10.2 million).
- EBIT was Euro 7.7 million (HY1/2011: Euro -142 thousand).
Key Indicators Q2/2012 comprise:
- Consolidated revenue of Euro 15.8 million, up by 20 percent (Q2/2011: Euro 13.2 million)
- Gross revenue climbed 47 percent to Euro 64.3 million (Q2/2011: Euro 43.6 million)
- Registered users rose from 56 000 to an impressive 959 000 with an average 23 000 customers per month placing a bet online compared to 16 000 in the same period last year.
- Betting stakes rose by 66 percent to Euro 51.7 million, while the hold doubled to Euro 7.5 million due to better margins.
- EBIT of Euro 6.0 million (Q2/2011: Euro -0.4 million), impacted by the disposal of the lottery segment in German-speaking countries which resulted in other operating income of Euro 7.7 million.
Mybet's H2/2012 outlook is positive with emphasis on its Schleswig-Holstein licence. Despite reservations on the high tax burden on betting stakes of 5 percent, the company says it should have minimal negative effect on earnings as it is emerging that sportsbetting providers are passing the tax directly on to the consumer.
Mybet's Management Board anticipates revenue of between Euro 65 and 70 million and EBIT of between Euro 9.0 and 10.0 million (of which Euro 7.7 million is attributable to the deconsolidation of the lotteries area).
Limited time offer for all our Readers. All Countries. A brand new No Deposit Bonus. No Max Cashout. Claim It Here.
Gambling News :
Playtech Acquires ECM Systems -
Online gambling soiftware provider Playtech plc has announced the acquisition of a ninety percent stake in UK bingo software developer ECM Systems for a consideration of GBP 14.9 million.
Marks and Spencer store Manager steals to Gamblie Online -
The Cambridge News reports that a 28-year-old manager of a Marks and Spencer store, Martin Trenor, has been jailed for three years for stealing GBP 254,538.11 in shop takings over the course of a year and spending it almost immediately at online gambling websites.
Chinese Gambling crackdown could damage high roller revenue -
Fast-moving events this week have seen Australian media reports quoting hundreds of millions of dollars wagered by Chinese high rollers in Aussie land casinos, offset to some extent by Crown claims that this whale gambler" demographic generates only 12 percent of turnover.
EvenBet Open Face Chinese Poker -
Open Face Chinese Poker online games provider EvenBet has reported that its Open Face Chinese Poker product is gaining traction with games recently integrated for desktop action at the Malta-licensed operational site Poker Grant.
2016 EPT Malta -
The European Poker Tour is off to a good start in Malta, with German pro Dietrich Fast claiming a well-earned Euro 174,000 main prize in the Euro 10,000 buy-in Single-Entry Rebuy event.
Team Hot Launches -
#teamhot The Philippines licensed and GGNetwork-powered online poker operator Natural8 has announced the appointment to its "Team Hot" professional player line-up of Asian poker aces Kitty Kuo, Xuan Liu and Dong Kim.
Netent Q3-2016 Earnings Report -
#netent The UK continues to be an important growth driver but the weaker pound had an estimated negative effect of about three percentage points on revenue growth compared to the same quarter last year.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.