No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
NBC NATIONAL HEADS UP CHANGES
A new automatic invitation list to play in one of poker's premier televised tournaments - the NBC National Heads-Up Championship - is was released this week, providing a tourney with increased expert participation and viewer interest.
Now four years old, the championship generates so far unsurpassed poker television viewerships, with the likes of Phil Hellmuth (2005), Ted Forrest (2006), Paul Wasicka (2007), and Chris Ferguson (2008) the top stars so far.
According to a release from the NBC, the automatic invitation list will be used for the 2009 spectacular and will be structured as follows:
* Previous 5 National Heads-Up Poker Champions
* Previous 2 National Heads-Up runners-up
* Defending National Heads-Up semifinalists
* Any player who cashes in the past 4 consecutive years of the National Heads-Up Poker Championship
* Previous 3 World Series of Poker Main Event Champions
* Defending World Series of Poker Main Event runner-up
* Beginning with the 2008 WSOP, multiple bracelet winners in the same year will receive an automatic invitation to the next Heads-Up Championship
* Defending World Series of Poker Player of the Year
* Defending World Series of Poker Heads-Up Champion
* Defending World Series of Poker Europe Main Event Champion (21 or older)
* Reigning World Poker Tour Player of the Year
* Reigning Monte Carlo European Poker Tour Grand Final Champion (21 or older)
* Reigning Card Player magazine Player of the Year
* Reigning Bluff magazine Player of the Year
* Reigning ALL IN magazine Player of the Year
* Online and NBC qualifiers (1-3) (must be 21 or older)
* 2 x host venue qualifiers (2)
Players receiving an invite to the event are still required to buy-in for the full entry fee, unless they win a seat through an online qualifier.
Limited time offer for all our Readers. All Countries. A brand new No Deposit Bonus. No Max Cashout. Claim It Here.
Gambling News :
Yggdrasil Gaming Expanding -
The Swedish online gambling games developer Yggdrasil Gaming is to establish a new parent company and expand its Stockholm office as it bolsters its presence in Sweden with a raft of new hires.
FanDuel and DraftKings Settle With NY Attorney General -
Speculation earlier this week that daily fantasy sports market leaders FanDuel and DraftKings were about to agree a settlement on consumer fraud suits prepared by the New York AG was confirmed Tuesday when a $12 million settlement was announced.
Stan james Now Live With EPOS -
The company switched to the Optima server less system across its entire estate in July after previously using Optima EPOS technology. The switch was completed early this (October) month and has already delivered noteworthy savings for the company.
Singapore Online Gambling Ban Begins -
Singapore media reports indicated Tuesday that restricted online gambling services offered by the Singapore Pools have started online operations, whilst Singapore Turf Club will commence online betting activity on November 15.
Pennsylvania Online Gambling Updates -
Pro-online gambling companies, including the Golden Nugget in New Jersey and Pokerstars, were quick to refute Schippers views based on their operational experience.
WSOPE In Czech Republic -
World Series of Poker Europe 2017 has moved to King’s Casino Rozvadov (KCR) in the Czech Republic following a multi-year deal that will see KCR host numerous WSOP-branded events over the next several years.
BtoBet Partners with AfroBet -
Following the launch in Kenya, Afrobet said it has high hopes for further expansion into East Africa, Tanzania, Uganda and Congo.
Pissed off Tabcorp shareholders -
A significant number of Tabcorp shareholders, led by The Australian Shareholders Association, reportedly objected to proposed hikes in executive pay packages and were unhappy with the company plans for a merger with rival gambling group Tatts.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.