No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Neovia - Good 2008 But Bad Earnings for Q1 2009
Online e-cash processor Neovia plc (formerly Neteller) has releasing trading results for the first quarter of 2009, and the numbers are disappointing.
* Group revenue of $ 16.4 million is down 3 percent compared to Q1 2008
* E-wallet revenue is flat at $ 11.4 million, although overall fee revenue, including gateway businesses, is up 3 percent from Q1 2008 to $ 15.8 million
* Average daily receipts are down 4 percent from Q4 2008 and 11 percent from Q1 2008
* Active e-wallet users are down 5 percent at 92 757 compared to Q4 2008
* E-wallet revenue per active e-wallet user is $ 122 for Q1 2009, an 8 percent increase on Q1 2008
* Gross margin is at 58 percent, a decline compared to the 62 percent and 64 percent recorded respectively for Q1 2008 and Q4 2008
* Income from operations is up 29 percent to $ 3.1 million compared to $ 2.4 million in Q1 2008
* Total group cash is $ 76.5 million as at 31 March 2009
Dale Johnson, Neovia's chairman, commented: “Trading in the first three months of 2009 is disappointing and reflects a weakening trend in Europe due to an increasingly competitive market, challenging economic conditions, volatile current markets and limitations in new product introductions until Newteller (the Company’s new technology platform) is launched in Q3 2009.
"The future benefits of Newteller will include cost savings and greater operating efficiencies within the Group. We expect 2009 to be a year of both significant challenge and exciting opportunity. Investment in the business will continue, especially for completion of the Newteller programme. Strategic opportunities are being examined, particularly in support of the Group's card strategy. The work to create greater differentiation, accompanied by a cost structure that creates competitive advantage, will be accelerated.
"While the Board remains confident about the Group’s prospects, the overarching themes for 2009 will be leveraging high potential initiatives, cost control and prudent cash management.”
BETTER FULL YEAR 2008 NUMBERS FROM NEOVIA
But "...the Board is not fully satisfied with the Group’s progress towards its strategic aims."
Neovia plc's full year results to December 31 2008 were published this week, and will do little to cheer investors. Indeed, as the Board commented: "Nonetheless, the Board is not fully satisfied with the Group’s progress towards its strategic aims. Trading in the year to date has been disappointing and reflects a weakening trend in Europe, due to an increasingly competitive market, challenging economic conditions, volatile currency markets and limitations in new product introductions."
* Group revenue was up 9 percent at $ 75.6 million - excluding North America (2007: $ 69.1 million)
* Fee revenue (excluding North America) was a bright spot with a rise of 26 percent to $ 69.5 million in 2008
* Gross margin improved 6.2 percent to 61.8 percent in 2008 due to cost management
* Profit before tax and other items improved at $ 6.4 million vs. 2007's loss $ 12.8 million
* Total group cash was $ 82.3 million at 31 December 2008
The Board has withheld a dividend as it seeks to preserve cash to retain financial flexibility.
Key Performance Indicators over the year included:
* Active e-wallet users (exc North America) totalled 97 673 in Q4 2008 were down compared to Q4 2007's 99 984
* However, E-wallet fee revenue per active e-wallet user increased to $ 128 for 2008 (2007: US$ 111)
* Average daily sign ups were more-or-less static at 981 for 2008 (2007: 985); and
* Average daily receipts reached $ 457 442 for 2008, well down from 2007's $ 656 809 (including North American receipts).
Neovia chairman Dale Johnson commented: “During 2008 progress was made by the NEOVIA Group in building the foundations to be a pre-eminent provider of bold online payment solutions to selected e-commerce communities. Creditable financial performance was achieved, in line with market expectations, despite a sharp deterioration in economic conditions worldwide. While the Board remains confident about the Group’s prospects, the overarching themes for 2009 will be leveraging high potential initiatives, cost control and prudent cash management.”
Limited time offer for all our Readers. All Countries. A brand new No Deposit Bonus. No Max Cashout. Claim It Here.
Gambling News :
Playtech Acquires ECM Systems -
Online gambling soiftware provider Playtech plc has announced the acquisition of a ninety percent stake in UK bingo software developer ECM Systems for a consideration of GBP 14.9 million.
Marks and Spencer store Manager steals to Gamblie Online -
The Cambridge News reports that a 28-year-old manager of a Marks and Spencer store, Martin Trenor, has been jailed for three years for stealing GBP 254,538.11 in shop takings over the course of a year and spending it almost immediately at online gambling websites.
Chinese Gambling crackdown could damage high roller revenue -
Fast-moving events this week have seen Australian media reports quoting hundreds of millions of dollars wagered by Chinese high rollers in Aussie land casinos, offset to some extent by Crown claims that this whale gambler" demographic generates only 12 percent of turnover.
EvenBet Open Face Chinese Poker -
Open Face Chinese Poker online games provider EvenBet has reported that its Open Face Chinese Poker product is gaining traction with games recently integrated for desktop action at the Malta-licensed operational site Poker Grant.
2016 EPT Malta -
The European Poker Tour is off to a good start in Malta, with German pro Dietrich Fast claiming a well-earned Euro 174,000 main prize in the Euro 10,000 buy-in Single-Entry Rebuy event.
Team Hot Launches -
#teamhot The Philippines licensed and GGNetwork-powered online poker operator Natural8 has announced the appointment to its "Team Hot" professional player line-up of Asian poker aces Kitty Kuo, Xuan Liu and Dong Kim.
Netent Q3-2016 Earnings Report -
#netent The UK continues to be an important growth driver but the weaker pound had an estimated negative effect of about three percentage points on revenue growth compared to the same quarter last year.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.