No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
NETELLER DELIVERS 'SOLID' H1 2008 PERFORMANCE
The Isle of Man based e-cash processor Neteller plc has released its half year results, reporting on the six months to end June 2008 and claiming a 'solid' performance as the company continues to diversify into European and Asian markets.
First half operations showed continued growth with the following operational highlights:
* Continued investment in improving product offering in core European and Asia Pacific markets
* Delivery of a new integrated Merchant Payment Suite with the focus on driving contract wins across all segments of Neteller business, including e-wallet, payments gateway and financial services.
* E-wallet revenue per active e-wallet user was $130 in Q2 2008, up 15 percent from $113 in Q1 2008, and up 18 percent from the Q2 : 2007.
* Active e-wallet users (North America excluded following withdrawal from that market) totalled 100 760, a slight decrease of 1 percent from the 101 301 recorded in Q1 2008, and an increase of 4 percent over the same quarter in 2007.
* Sale of principal Calgary property completed on 10 July 2008 for CAD$ 33.5 million.
Financial highlights include:
* Fee revenue in H1 2008 grew 18 percent to $32.8 million from H1 2007 – e-wallet revenue increased 10 percent to $24.5 million over the same period. Total revenue in H1 2008 was $35.9 million.
* European revenue (including Netbanx) was $23.4 million, an increase of 10 percent from H1 2007; Asia Pacific (including 1-PAY Direct) grew 58 percent to $8.6 million over the same period.
* Gross margin of 61.6 percent in H1 2008 (H1 2007: 54.6 percent); EBITDA in H1 2008 $5.9 million before stock option expense and other items.
* Profit before tax of $1.2 million (H1 2007: US$ 24.7 million loss).
* Cash flow from operations: positive for H1 2008.
* Solid balance sheet at 30 June 2008 with $61.7 million cash and cash equivalents (before proceeds from sale of Calgary property of CAD$33.5 million).
* On track to announce maiden dividend with full year results.
Ron Martin, President & CEO, commented "The business has delivered a solid performance in the first half of 2008. We have made significant steps in repositioning our business and the adoption of our Merchant Solution Suite amongst both gaming and non-gaming customers is beginning to drive tangible benefits.
"Growth in our key European and Asia Pacific markets remains encouraging. We have a number of significant developments targeted for launch in the second half of 2008 including the Net+ card and merchant joint marketing products and programs. Through these and our continued efforts to add innovative payment solutions in our chosen markets, we expect to see this momentum continue. The Board looks forward to continued progress and remains confident about prospects for the business."
Gambling News :
Tim Chung Wins MPNPT Manchester -
The 288-runner £550 MPNPT Manchester Main Event today crowned its champion, awarding the bulk of the £150,000 total prizepool to the nine players surviving after two days of tournament poker at the Grosvenor Casino.
MPNPT Manchester Day 2 -
Day 2 of the £550 MPNPT Manchester Main Event saw 60 Day 1 survivors (from a total of 288 entries) and three intrepid last-minute registrants sit down to play to the final table.
Day 1B MPN Poker Tour Manchester -
Day 1B of the £550 MPNPT Manchester Main Event saw the field rise to 285, as players took full advantage of the whole-day re-entry period.
Day 1A MPNPT Manchester -
The £150,000 guaranteed MPNPT Manchester kicked off today in style – 74 poker players from all over Europe arriving at the Grosvenor Casino to contend the first of two starting days
Kung Fu Rooster Slot Goes Live -
Celebrate Chinese New Year - 2017 Year of the Rooster. It's time to sweep away any ill-fortune and make way for incoming good luck, with this exciting 12 lines slot game.
Sensational Sixes Slot Goes Live -
Light up Icons like BAR's, black spades, red hearts, blue diamonds, and green clubs. The best part of Sensational Sixes are the three wild icons, for 2X, 4X, and 6X multipliers!
3 New Betsoft Slots -
3 new Betsoft slot Games were also added this week to most online casinos allowing US players.
2017 Bodog Super Millions Poker Open -
The first events on the 105-tournament schedule have already been completed; there are three more tourneys on Thursday’s schedule, with a total of $34,000 in guaranteed prize money waiting to be won.
Pokerstars Pulls Out Of Coloumbia -
Pokerstars Has taken the decision to cease offering real money services to players located in, playing from or resident within Colombia, effective from the 17th of July 2017.
The Railbird Launched By Americas Card Room #acra -
Watching your friends conquer the tables just got a whole lot easier. Americas Card Room recently launched its industry-first Player Observer Tool dubbed “The Railbird”, a new feature that allows players seated at Americas Card Room tables to instantly share a live stream of their action with friends.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.