No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
NETELLER DELIVERS 'SOLID' H1 2008 PERFORMANCE
The Isle of Man based e-cash processor Neteller plc has released its half year results, reporting on the six months to end June 2008 and claiming a 'solid' performance as the company continues to diversify into European and Asian markets.
First half operations showed continued growth with the following operational highlights:
* Continued investment in improving product offering in core European and Asia Pacific markets
* Delivery of a new integrated Merchant Payment Suite with the focus on driving contract wins across all segments of Neteller business, including e-wallet, payments gateway and financial services.
* E-wallet revenue per active e-wallet user was $130 in Q2 2008, up 15 percent from $113 in Q1 2008, and up 18 percent from the Q2 : 2007.
* Active e-wallet users (North America excluded following withdrawal from that market) totalled 100 760, a slight decrease of 1 percent from the 101 301 recorded in Q1 2008, and an increase of 4 percent over the same quarter in 2007.
* Sale of principal Calgary property completed on 10 July 2008 for CAD$ 33.5 million.
Financial highlights include:
* Fee revenue in H1 2008 grew 18 percent to $32.8 million from H1 2007 – e-wallet revenue increased 10 percent to $24.5 million over the same period. Total revenue in H1 2008 was $35.9 million.
* European revenue (including Netbanx) was $23.4 million, an increase of 10 percent from H1 2007; Asia Pacific (including 1-PAY Direct) grew 58 percent to $8.6 million over the same period.
* Gross margin of 61.6 percent in H1 2008 (H1 2007: 54.6 percent); EBITDA in H1 2008 $5.9 million before stock option expense and other items.
* Profit before tax of $1.2 million (H1 2007: US$ 24.7 million loss).
* Cash flow from operations: positive for H1 2008.
* Solid balance sheet at 30 June 2008 with $61.7 million cash and cash equivalents (before proceeds from sale of Calgary property of CAD$33.5 million).
* On track to announce maiden dividend with full year results.
Ron Martin, President & CEO, commented "The business has delivered a solid performance in the first half of 2008. We have made significant steps in repositioning our business and the adoption of our Merchant Solution Suite amongst both gaming and non-gaming customers is beginning to drive tangible benefits.
"Growth in our key European and Asia Pacific markets remains encouraging. We have a number of significant developments targeted for launch in the second half of 2008 including the Net+ card and merchant joint marketing products and programs. Through these and our continued efforts to add innovative payment solutions in our chosen markets, we expect to see this momentum continue. The Board looks forward to continued progress and remains confident about prospects for the business."
3 Top Bitcoin Poker Sites -
Bitcoin, in particular, is a cryptocurrency that you can use on various online poker sites and it allows a faster and cheaper way to get money into and out of the online poker site.
Kentucky Derby Odds: Justify still Favorite -
With all the races on the Road to the Kentucky Derby complete, Justify is still on top of the odds list at 4/1. But he’s got company: Mendelssohn (9/2), Audible (11/2) and Magnum Moon (8/1) are all very much in contention for the big race on May 5.
888Poker Takes Over the States -
With more and more states moving toward online casino integration, an increasing number of international players are moving in on American territory. Who will take the crown of the most popular online poker venue in the United States?
Top gambling ICOs to watch this year -
The gambling ICOs that are being launched in 2018 are of better quality. Unlike the last half of 2017 when ICOs were numerous, the first few months of 2018 have seen a big drop in number.
MPN Poker Tour Bratislava | Day 2 -
It was a hard fight around the bubble, culminating in the elimination of Georgios Drakakis in 46th place. He received a surprise consolation entry into the next MPNPT stop in Sunny Beach, Bulgaria (5-8 July), which softened the blow of missing out on a €900 min-cash.
MPN Poker Tour Bratislava Day 1B -
Dorey Captures Chip Lead After MPNPT Bratislava Day 1b Triples 1a Field Size. The second flight of the €550 MPN Poker Tour Bratislava Main Event is in the bag, and so are the chips of 97 players who will be returning along with the 26 Day 1a survivors to fight to the money and beyond today
MPN Poker Tour Bratislava Day 1A -
The MPN Poker Tour has arrived in Bratislava for the very first time, bringing with it the Tour’s friendly mix of local and globe-trotting poker enthusiasts, pros and qualifiers to the beautiful Slovakian capital.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.