No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
NETELLER DELIVERS 'SOLID' H1 2008 PERFORMANCE
The Isle of Man based e-cash processor Neteller plc has released its half year results, reporting on the six months to end June 2008 and claiming a 'solid' performance as the company continues to diversify into European and Asian markets.
First half operations showed continued growth with the following operational highlights:
* Continued investment in improving product offering in core European and Asia Pacific markets
* Delivery of a new integrated Merchant Payment Suite with the focus on driving contract wins across all segments of Neteller business, including e-wallet, payments gateway and financial services.
* E-wallet revenue per active e-wallet user was $130 in Q2 2008, up 15 percent from $113 in Q1 2008, and up 18 percent from the Q2 : 2007.
* Active e-wallet users (North America excluded following withdrawal from that market) totalled 100 760, a slight decrease of 1 percent from the 101 301 recorded in Q1 2008, and an increase of 4 percent over the same quarter in 2007.
* Sale of principal Calgary property completed on 10 July 2008 for CAD$ 33.5 million.
Financial highlights include:
* Fee revenue in H1 2008 grew 18 percent to $32.8 million from H1 2007 – e-wallet revenue increased 10 percent to $24.5 million over the same period. Total revenue in H1 2008 was $35.9 million.
* European revenue (including Netbanx) was $23.4 million, an increase of 10 percent from H1 2007; Asia Pacific (including 1-PAY Direct) grew 58 percent to $8.6 million over the same period.
* Gross margin of 61.6 percent in H1 2008 (H1 2007: 54.6 percent); EBITDA in H1 2008 $5.9 million before stock option expense and other items.
* Profit before tax of $1.2 million (H1 2007: US$ 24.7 million loss).
* Cash flow from operations: positive for H1 2008.
* Solid balance sheet at 30 June 2008 with $61.7 million cash and cash equivalents (before proceeds from sale of Calgary property of CAD$33.5 million).
* On track to announce maiden dividend with full year results.
Ron Martin, President & CEO, commented "The business has delivered a solid performance in the first half of 2008. We have made significant steps in repositioning our business and the adoption of our Merchant Solution Suite amongst both gaming and non-gaming customers is beginning to drive tangible benefits.
"Growth in our key European and Asia Pacific markets remains encouraging. We have a number of significant developments targeted for launch in the second half of 2008 including the Net+ card and merchant joint marketing products and programs. Through these and our continued efforts to add innovative payment solutions in our chosen markets, we expect to see this momentum continue. The Board looks forward to continued progress and remains confident about prospects for the business."
Gambling News :
Day 2 of the MPNPT Tallinn Main Event -
Day 1b of the MPN Poker Tour 2017 Tallinn Main Event easily surpassed the tournament’s €150,000 guarantee on its own. Yesterday’s 416 entries brought the total number so far up to 522
Michael Myers is back in Halloween Slot Machine -
Get ready for a blood-curdling adventure with Microgaming’s latest offering – Halloween Follow Annie, Lynda, Doctor Loomis, and our heroine Laurie as they try to survive the ultimate horror movie villain, Michael Myers.
Joe Fortune new Rewards Program -
Once you sign up, you’re automatically enrolled in the rewards program – and that’s when the epic journey begins. You’ll start earning Adventure Miles immediately, and can embark on the quest of a lifetime: To get paid to play, which stays true to the rewards program’s slogan, ‘Play More Get More’.
NHL Odds: Toronto Maple Leafs vs. Washington Capitals on Tuesday -
Auston Matthews and the Toronto Maple Leafs touch down in DC this Tuesday (7 PM ET on TSN) as one of the hottest teams in the NHL. They've tallied a ridiculous 26 goals through only five games played; that's more than five goals scored per game on average. They'll be up against an equally potent Washington Capitals team.
Pro League Reveals Sportradar Contract Details -
The partnership between the PLC and Sportradar aims to provide a high-quality level of service to all Arabian Gulf League stakeholders in addition to making verified official data about players performances available to coaching and scouting staff and supplying match information to media outlets.
NFL Odds: Steelers Visit Undefeated Chiefs #TNF -
The Kansas City Chiefs (5-0 SU and ATS) have been flawless as an NFL pick thus far. Their chances of remaining undefeated in Week 6 look good; after opening at –4.5, Kansas City is a 5-point home chalk for Sunday’s game against the Pittsburgh Steelers (3-2 SU, 2-3 ATS), beginning at 4:25 PM ET on CBS.
Mega Moolah strikes again -
The jackpot was hit on a mobile device on Sunday 1 October 2017 by a UK player on Betway, this time awarding a £1,448,116.31 pay day.
2 New Slots For Microgaming Casinos -
David Reynolds, Games Publisher at Microgaming, comments: “On top of our branded title game Halloween, we’re delivering two more slots this October, each bringing exciting features and a different theme.
MLS Odds: Red Bulls vs. Whitecaps -
The New York Red Bulls (12W, 12L, 7T) haven’t won a match since August 15, but they’re –165 favorites this Saturday against the visiting Vancouver Whitecaps (15W, 10L, 6T), beginning at 5 PM ET. Vancouver is a +475 underdog with the draw priced at +285.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.