No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
NETELLER DELIVERS 'SOLID' H1 2008 PERFORMANCE
The Isle of Man based e-cash processor Neteller plc has released its half year results, reporting on the six months to end June 2008 and claiming a 'solid' performance as the company continues to diversify into European and Asian markets.
First half operations showed continued growth with the following operational highlights:
* Continued investment in improving product offering in core European and Asia Pacific markets
* Delivery of a new integrated Merchant Payment Suite with the focus on driving contract wins across all segments of Neteller business, including e-wallet, payments gateway and financial services.
* E-wallet revenue per active e-wallet user was $130 in Q2 2008, up 15 percent from $113 in Q1 2008, and up 18 percent from the Q2 : 2007.
* Active e-wallet users (North America excluded following withdrawal from that market) totalled 100 760, a slight decrease of 1 percent from the 101 301 recorded in Q1 2008, and an increase of 4 percent over the same quarter in 2007.
* Sale of principal Calgary property completed on 10 July 2008 for CAD$ 33.5 million.
Financial highlights include:
* Fee revenue in H1 2008 grew 18 percent to $32.8 million from H1 2007 – e-wallet revenue increased 10 percent to $24.5 million over the same period. Total revenue in H1 2008 was $35.9 million.
* European revenue (including Netbanx) was $23.4 million, an increase of 10 percent from H1 2007; Asia Pacific (including 1-PAY Direct) grew 58 percent to $8.6 million over the same period.
* Gross margin of 61.6 percent in H1 2008 (H1 2007: 54.6 percent); EBITDA in H1 2008 $5.9 million before stock option expense and other items.
* Profit before tax of $1.2 million (H1 2007: US$ 24.7 million loss).
* Cash flow from operations: positive for H1 2008.
* Solid balance sheet at 30 June 2008 with $61.7 million cash and cash equivalents (before proceeds from sale of Calgary property of CAD$33.5 million).
* On track to announce maiden dividend with full year results.
Ron Martin, President & CEO, commented "The business has delivered a solid performance in the first half of 2008. We have made significant steps in repositioning our business and the adoption of our Merchant Solution Suite amongst both gaming and non-gaming customers is beginning to drive tangible benefits.
"Growth in our key European and Asia Pacific markets remains encouraging. We have a number of significant developments targeted for launch in the second half of 2008 including the Net+ card and merchant joint marketing products and programs. Through these and our continued efforts to add innovative payment solutions in our chosen markets, we expect to see this momentum continue. The Board looks forward to continued progress and remains confident about prospects for the business."
USA Online Gamblers. The Best Online Casino with the fastest payouts and highest bonus. Get your Exclusive Bovada Bonus Code now. Up to $4250 in free sign up bonuses. Dont miss out on this limited time special offer.Online Poker, Online Casino and Online SPorts betting all included in this exclusive Bovada Bonus.
Gambling News :
Is Gibraltar Out of Luck in US Tax Challenge -
Gibraltar's challenge to the UK 15 percent point-of-consumption tax on online gambling operator revenues has already failed in the UK High Court, and it looks as if it may be rejected by the European Court of Justice too.
Quickspin are now available in Denmark -
#quickspin The roll-out strengthens the long-standing partnership between the supplier and the operator, with Quickspin games already available on Vera&John’s websites around the world.
UCypher Launches -
Indian entertainment and media entrepreneur Ronnie Screwvala has announced the formation of UCypher, an eSports tournament in which ten teams will compete.
Extreme Live Gaming In deal With Betsson -
Extreme Live Gaming, a subsidiary of the Novomatic Interactive group, has announced a live dealer product deal with the Betsson online gambling group, with an initial launch planned for Betsson.com, followed by other brands in the Swedish group's portfolio.
Expansion Mode For BoyleSports -
The Bambury premises are situated in Kildare, Meath and Dublin and will be refurbished and rebranded after acquisition, with the total of 31 staff remaining in employment..
Safecharge Q4-2016 -
Online e-cash processing firm Safecharge, where Playtech's Teddy Sagi is a majority shareholder, released a trading update on its Q4-2016 performance Thursday, flagging record transaction processing volumes and revenues.
ASA Most Controversial Ads of 2016 -
Paddy Power's penchant for advertisements that cause a stir saw the betting company mentioned twice in the Top Ten most controversial adverts of 2016 released by the Advertising Standards Authority in the UK Thursday.
Yggdrasi To Enter Italian Gambling Market -
Yggdrasil’s Italian offering will include the company's collection of in-game promotional tools, BOOST, improving gamification, and the social sharing tool, BRAG. The company’s mobile product will also be available on its HTML5 iSense 2 platform.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.