No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Netent Q2-2015 Reports
STRONG SECOND QUARTER GROWTH FOR NETENT
Operating profit soars 63 percent.
Swedish online gambling software developer NetEnt has posted another impressive quarterly, with Q2-2015 highlights flagged as:
* Revenues increased by 32.3 percent to SEK 271.2 (205.0) million;
* Operating profit of SEK 92.7 (56.7) million, an increase of 63.3 percent;
* Operating margin was 34.2 (27.7) percent;
* Profit after tax came in at SEK 86.5 (52.5) million, an increase of 64.9 percent;
* Earnings per share of SEK 2.17 (1.33) before dilution and SEK 2.16 (1.32) after dilution;
* Nine licence agreements with new customers were signed, eight new customers’ casinos were launched.
* Launched with bwin.party, Gamesys, PokerStars and Danske Spil;
* Entered cross-license patent agreement with IGT for North America;
* Granted local gaming licenses in Spain and launched with several customers;
* First two client agreements signed in New Jersey, with bwin/Borgata and Caesars Interactive Entertainment;
* Launched first game in William Hill’s betting shops across the UK;
* Net cash position of SEK 219.3 million.
The company also released its H1-2015 numbers, flagging the following:
* Revenues for the first six months up by 34.6 percent to SEK 529.5 (393.4) million;
* Operating profit of SEK 174.5 (107.9) million, an increase of 61.7 percent;
* Operating margin was 33.0 (27.4) percent;
* Profit after tax of SEK 160.7 (98.6) million, an increase of 63.0 percent;
* Earnings per share amounted to SEK 4.03 (2.49) before dilution and SEK 4.02 (2.48) after dilution;
* 20 licence agreements were signed with new customers and 15 new customers’ casinos were launched.
CEO Per Erickson commented: "The strong growth continued in the second quarter and we took several important steps towards entering new markets such as the US and Spain. We also launched operations with William Hill retail, meaning that for the first time our popular games are available in betting shops across the UK.
In the second quarter... the margin increase was driven by growing revenues and economies of scale, offsetting continuing investments in new staff, product development and new markets.
"During the quarter we handled 6.5 billion transactions in our systems, representing 26 percent growth compared to last year. The trend of increasing mobile gaming continues; we see strong growth in our mobile games and they accounted for 23 percent of total game win in the quarter, up from a share of 13 percent in the same quarter 2014.
"Our growth strategy is to expand on regulated markets and we had a very eventful second quarter with regards to new customers and new markets. We continue to take market share in the UK, which has become our third largest market in revenue terms and a key factor behind our strong growth overall. Live Casino is an important product where we continue to see growth and market share gains. In May we launched the product on the Italian market.
"The conditions for future growth continue to be good in Europe, especially in Britain and Spain. Longer term, we see great potential in North America and Asia. We also expect solid growth from mobile for many years to come.
"Retail is a new distribution channel for us that could become important in the future. Around 95 percent of all casino gaming still takes place offline and it is strategically important for us to capitalize on the trend of increasing convergence between offline and online."
Gambling News :
Day 1A MPNPT Manchester -
The £150,000 guaranteed MPNPT Manchester kicked off today in style – 74 poker players from all over Europe arriving at the Grosvenor Casino to contend the first of two starting days
Kung Fu Rooster Slot Goes Live -
Celebrate Chinese New Year - 2017 Year of the Rooster. It's time to sweep away any ill-fortune and make way for incoming good luck, with this exciting 12 lines slot game.
Sensational Sixes Slot Goes Live -
Light up Icons like BAR's, black spades, red hearts, blue diamonds, and green clubs. The best part of Sensational Sixes are the three wild icons, for 2X, 4X, and 6X multipliers!
3 New Betsoft Slots -
3 new Betsoft slot Games were also added this week to most online casinos allowing US players.
2017 Bodog Super Millions Poker Open -
The first events on the 105-tournament schedule have already been completed; there are three more tourneys on Thursday’s schedule, with a total of $34,000 in guaranteed prize money waiting to be won.
Pokerstars Pulls Out Of Coloumbia -
Pokerstars Has taken the decision to cease offering real money services to players located in, playing from or resident within Colombia, effective from the 17th of July 2017.
The Railbird Launched By Americas Card Room #acra -
Watching your friends conquer the tables just got a whole lot easier. Americas Card Room recently launched its industry-first Player Observer Tool dubbed “The Railbird”, a new feature that allows players seated at Americas Card Room tables to instantly share a live stream of their action with friends.
Huge Caribbean Hold’Em hit at Bovada Casino -
A progressive jackpot strikes again! This time it was at Bovada Casino, where a Texas player landed the top hand playing Caribbean Hold’Em over the weekend. A grand total of $119,348 was collected from the poker-inspired table game.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.