No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Good year for NetPlayTv
Tuesday April 8,2014 : NETPLAYTV ENJOYS A GOOD YEAR
All the numbers are going in the right direction… and there are 25 percent more players.
The UK interactive television and online gambling operator NetPlayTV has published a sterling set of full year results for the reporting period ending December 31 2013, reporting the following highlights:
* 31 percent increase in net revenue to GBP 28.5 million (2012: GBP 21.8 million)
* 21 percent increase in EBITDA to GBP 5.2 million (2012: GBP 4.3 million)
* 32 percent increase in adjusted earnings per share to 1.68 pence per share (2012: 1.27 pence per share)
* 15 percent increase in profit for the year and total comprehensive income to GBP 4.1 million (2012: GBP 3.6 million)
* Cash and cash equivalents up by 13 percent from GBP 12.3 million to GBP 13.9 million.
* 42 percent increase in final dividend proposed to 0.32 pence per share (2012: 0.225 pence per share) resulting in a total dividend of 0.50 pence per share (2012: 0.375 pence per share).
2013 operational highlights included:
* New three-year ITV agreement signed in April 2013, extending the number of nights of Jackpot247 from four to six per week;
* SuperCasino.com was the headline sponsor of Big Brother and Celebrity Big Brother;
* Acquisition of Vernons.com, the e-gaming business, delivering diversification through online casino, bingo, and sportsbook;
* Significant investment in pure online digital marketing;
* Management structure strengthened for next phase of growth.
CEO Charles Butler commented:
“This has been a great year for NetPlayTV, delivering our third consecutive year of net revenue growth in excess of 20 percent and increasing EBITDA by 21 percent to a record GBP 5.2 million. We have continued to be highly cash generative during the year and are pleased to announce a 42 percent increase in the final dividend to 0.32 pence per ordinary share.
"The Group continues its significant investment in marketing and product development which has resulted in an impressive 25 percent increase in new depositing players.
"The acquisition of the Vernons.com e-gaming business towards the end of the year presents new growth opportunities with the addition of sportsbetting and bingo to the existing core casino offering. This acquisition highlights our strategy for growth both organically and via strategic acquisitions.
"The Group is well positioned in its current markets, and looks forward to building upon the success of 2013.”
Gambling News :
US$30M DUBAI WORLD CUP -
Racecourse Media Group and Meydan to showcase world’s richest raceday to more than 150 territories The Dubai World Cup is the first horse race to be broadcast live on airlines and cruise lines
NHL Odds: Forsberg Faces Elliott in Nashville -
The last time the Nashville Predators played against the Calgary Flames, Calgary had a 4-1 lead five minutes into the second period. Nashville responded with four back-to-back goals, including a hat trick from centreman Filip Forsberg. Both teams went into overtime with five goals, and Calgary defenseman Mark Giordano (12 goals, 22 assists) scored the winning goal.
NBA Odds: Hawks, Wiz in Southeast Showdown -
The Washington Wizards (42-27 SU, 36-32-1 ATS) can pretty much secure the Southeast Division title with a win Wednesday night over the Atlanta Hawks (37-32 SU, 31-38 ATS). Tip-off is at 8 PM ET on ESPN; the Wizards lead Atlanta by five games with less than a month remaining before the playoffs.
NBA Odds: Clippers Try to Slow Down Bucks in LA -
Milwaukee Bucks small forward Giannis Antetokounmpo and Los Angeles Clippers power forward Blake Griffin are two of the most talented and versatile forwards in the NBA. The two lead their teams into battle on Wednesday in Los Angeles.
NHL Odds: Canadiens Welcome Islanders Tonight -
The Montreal Canadiens (32-20-8) welcome the New York Islanders (28-21-10) on Thursday (7:30 PM ET on SNE). After getting their first victory under new head coach Claude Julien, the Canadiens will look to build on that momentum against a red-hot Islanders team.
NHL Odds: Reeling Flyers Seek Relief in Pittsburgh -
#nhl The Philadelphia Flyers have been a bit off since the holidays. They’ve won just eight games since the Christmas break, and now they’ve got a tough one coming up this Saturday night against the Pittsburgh Penguins.
Dollars to Donuts Slot Launch -
Firstly, it's a classically styled, easy playing 3-reel with five pay lines featuring a traditional icon set of bars and sevens.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.