No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Good year for NetPlayTv
Tuesday April 8,2014 : NETPLAYTV ENJOYS A GOOD YEAR
All the numbers are going in the right direction… and there are 25 percent more players.
The UK interactive television and online gambling operator NetPlayTV has published a sterling set of full year results for the reporting period ending December 31 2013, reporting the following highlights:
* 31 percent increase in net revenue to GBP 28.5 million (2012: GBP 21.8 million)
* 21 percent increase in EBITDA to GBP 5.2 million (2012: GBP 4.3 million)
* 32 percent increase in adjusted earnings per share to 1.68 pence per share (2012: 1.27 pence per share)
* 15 percent increase in profit for the year and total comprehensive income to GBP 4.1 million (2012: GBP 3.6 million)
* Cash and cash equivalents up by 13 percent from GBP 12.3 million to GBP 13.9 million.
* 42 percent increase in final dividend proposed to 0.32 pence per share (2012: 0.225 pence per share) resulting in a total dividend of 0.50 pence per share (2012: 0.375 pence per share).
2013 operational highlights included:
* New three-year ITV agreement signed in April 2013, extending the number of nights of Jackpot247 from four to six per week;
* SuperCasino.com was the headline sponsor of Big Brother and Celebrity Big Brother;
* Acquisition of Vernons.com, the e-gaming business, delivering diversification through online casino, bingo, and sportsbook;
* Significant investment in pure online digital marketing;
* Management structure strengthened for next phase of growth.
CEO Charles Butler commented:
“This has been a great year for NetPlayTV, delivering our third consecutive year of net revenue growth in excess of 20 percent and increasing EBITDA by 21 percent to a record GBP 5.2 million. We have continued to be highly cash generative during the year and are pleased to announce a 42 percent increase in the final dividend to 0.32 pence per ordinary share.
"The Group continues its significant investment in marketing and product development which has resulted in an impressive 25 percent increase in new depositing players.
"The acquisition of the Vernons.com e-gaming business towards the end of the year presents new growth opportunities with the addition of sportsbetting and bingo to the existing core casino offering. This acquisition highlights our strategy for growth both organically and via strategic acquisitions.
"The Group is well positioned in its current markets, and looks forward to building upon the success of 2013.”
Gambling News :
2 New Christmas Slots For Microgaming -
Microgaming’s jolly game additions this December. Microgaming adds two more games to kick off the festive season, in addition to its action-packed Highlander online slot.
SportsBetting Supreme Court Showdown -
Sports Law, Betting and Integrity leaders convene to preview Supreme Court Showdown. Thought leaders weigh in on Christie vs. NCAA (which in January will shift to Murphy vs. NCAA)
NBA Odds: Heat Can Burn Cavaliers in Cleveland -
The Cleveland Cavaliers (12-7 SU, 6-12-1 ATS) may have turned their season around, but they’ve got a challenging matchup this Tuesday against the Miami Heat (9-9 SU, 7-9-2 ATS), tipping off at 7 PM ET on NBA-TV. Miami is 7-4 SU and 6-5 ATS against the Cavs since LeBron James went back to Cleveland in 2014.
Games Concept Day in Malta -
The Quickfire Games Concept Day is the second full-day workshop to date, the first being held in Gibraltar in July.
AFC’s fight against match-fixing -
The Asian Football Confederation (AFC) has introduced a new AFC integrity mobile application, which will enable fans, players and officials to report possible suspicious activities or provide information concerning match-fixing or corruption to the AFC Integrity Unit.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.