No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
NetPlayTVs year-end results impress
Wednesday April 10,2013 : INTRACTIVE GAMBLING FIRM CONTINUES TO IMPROVE
NetPlayTV's year-end results impress, with mobile channel soaring
The interactive gambling group NetPlayTV continues to improve, turning in a positive set of 2012 year-end results and encouraging trading update this week.
Highlights of the FY-2012 included:
* 27.5 percent increase in net revenue to GBP 21.8 million (2011 recategorised: GBP 17.1 million)
* 30.5 percent increase in EBITDA to GBP 4.3 million (2011: GBP 3.3 million)
* 470 percent increase in statutory profit before tax to GBP 3.1 million (2011: GBP 600,000)
* Cash balance up 55 percent to GBP 12.3 million (2011: GBP 7.9 million)
* Cash generated from operations up 73 percent to GBP 4.3 million (2011: GBP 2.5 million)
* Increased investment in pure online and mobile marketing which together with TV marketing resulted in an increase in new depositing customers of 61.5 percent
* All live TV roulette games now available across iPhone, iPad and Android applications
* Strengthened relationships with ITV and Channel 5, plus extended agreement with ITV
Post period highlights:
* New ITV three-year broadcast agreement: now six nights with access to the ITV.com website to further enhance customer reach
* Current trading strong with Q1-2013 new depositing customers to 17,712 increasing by 42.4 percent over the same period in 2012 and net revenue up by 38.9 percent.
* Mobile and tablets accounted for 34 percent of all new depositing players and 30 percent of total net revenue, up from 9 percent in Q1 2012. Mobile and tablet the star performers in the quarter and now make a significant contribution to the NetPlay's overall net revenue increasing 364 percent on the same period in 2012 and 98 percent quarter-on-quarter.
* 39 percent year-on-year increase in active depositing casino players to 30,360 (Q1-2012: 21,869)
CEO of the group, Charles Butler, said Tuesday:
“This has been an exceptional year both financially and operationally for the group. With key performance indicators and our broadcast relationships going from strength to strength, we are particularly pleased with the progress that has been made in line with our stated growth strategy.
“The significant investment the group continues to make in marketing has had a significant impact over the year and this enhances our ability to drive further growth in our core UK market, whilst the viable overseas markets and the commercial opportunities they offer will be appraised as regulation starts to take shape.
“We enter 2013 with confidence as the group’s strategy continues to bear fruit. Building upon the strong start to the year, we look forward to continuing to drive growth and shareholder value.”
Gambling News :
$400k Winner at Bodog Casino -
To win, you need to get a pair of Tens or better. Jerry K., however, got a much higher hand than the minimum; he pocketed $397,879 after landing the game’s best possible hand: a royal flush.
NBA : Warriors Win the West; NBA Finals Next -
The Golden State Warriors will play in their third-straight NBA Finals. They completed their sweep of the San Antonio Spurs Monday night, rolling to a 129-115 victory as 12-point road favourites; Golden State opened the season as a –250 chalk to win the Western Conference.
PartyPoker Rakebak -
Partypoker brings back rake back for players. All new ‘partypoker weekly Cashback’ launches.
NHL Odds: Lone Canadian Team Plays on Friday -
“Stingy” is a word that many have used to describe the Ottawa Senators in Round Three. The Sens know that they’re overmatched against a Pens lineup that features the likes of Sidney Crosby, Evengi Malkin and Phil Kessel, but with determined defensive play, Ottawa managed to frustrate the Penguins on their home ice, stealing one of two games.
NBA Odds: Will Cavaliers Be Rusty in Game 1? -
The Boston Celtics needed seven games to get past the Washington Wizards, but they got the job done Monday night, winning 115-105 as 5.5-point home favourites. Next up: the defending champion Cleveland Cavaliers, who visit the Garden Wednesday night at 8:30 PM ET on TNT.
4 New Microgaming Releases in May 2017 -
Candy Dreams is a 720 ways to win, variable reel game. Players spin on a colorful reel area filled with candy treats, as they play towards enticing bonus triggers.
PKR Company Statement Update -
Microgaming can confirm that David R Taylor and Matthew R M Wild of RSM Restructuring Advisory LLP were appointed Joint Administrators of PKR Ltd and PKR Technologies Limited on 11 May 2017 by the High Court, Chancery Division.
Microgaming Wins The Spark Award 2017 -
The Spark Award celebrates organisations that experiment with ways of working differently. Previous winners include GCHQ and Places for People. It’s a part of Spark the Change, a global movement dedicated to empowering people and building happier workplaces.
NHL Predators First Ever Conference Finals Appearance -
With three of the team’s top four point scorers residing on the blueline, the Nashville Predators have found a strategy that frustrates even the best in the West. After qualifying as the lowest-seeded Western Conference team, the Predators made quick work of the Chicago Blackhawks (4-0) and St. Louis Blues (4-1) in the first two rounds.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.