No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
NetPlayTVs year-end results impress
Wednesday April 10,2013 : INTRACTIVE GAMBLING FIRM CONTINUES TO IMPROVE
NetPlayTV's year-end results impress, with mobile channel soaring
The interactive gambling group NetPlayTV continues to improve, turning in a positive set of 2012 year-end results and encouraging trading update this week.
Highlights of the FY-2012 included:
* 27.5 percent increase in net revenue to GBP 21.8 million (2011 recategorised: GBP 17.1 million)
* 30.5 percent increase in EBITDA to GBP 4.3 million (2011: GBP 3.3 million)
* 470 percent increase in statutory profit before tax to GBP 3.1 million (2011: GBP 600,000)
* Cash balance up 55 percent to GBP 12.3 million (2011: GBP 7.9 million)
* Cash generated from operations up 73 percent to GBP 4.3 million (2011: GBP 2.5 million)
* Increased investment in pure online and mobile marketing which together with TV marketing resulted in an increase in new depositing customers of 61.5 percent
* All live TV roulette games now available across iPhone, iPad and Android applications
* Strengthened relationships with ITV and Channel 5, plus extended agreement with ITV
Post period highlights:
* New ITV three-year broadcast agreement: now six nights with access to the ITV.com website to further enhance customer reach
* Current trading strong with Q1-2013 new depositing customers to 17,712 increasing by 42.4 percent over the same period in 2012 and net revenue up by 38.9 percent.
* Mobile and tablets accounted for 34 percent of all new depositing players and 30 percent of total net revenue, up from 9 percent in Q1 2012. Mobile and tablet the star performers in the quarter and now make a significant contribution to the NetPlay's overall net revenue increasing 364 percent on the same period in 2012 and 98 percent quarter-on-quarter.
* 39 percent year-on-year increase in active depositing casino players to 30,360 (Q1-2012: 21,869)
CEO of the group, Charles Butler, said Tuesday:
“This has been an exceptional year both financially and operationally for the group. With key performance indicators and our broadcast relationships going from strength to strength, we are particularly pleased with the progress that has been made in line with our stated growth strategy.
“The significant investment the group continues to make in marketing has had a significant impact over the year and this enhances our ability to drive further growth in our core UK market, whilst the viable overseas markets and the commercial opportunities they offer will be appraised as regulation starts to take shape.
“We enter 2013 with confidence as the group’s strategy continues to bear fruit. Building upon the strong start to the year, we look forward to continuing to drive growth and shareholder value.”
Gambling News :
US$30M DUBAI WORLD CUP -
Racecourse Media Group and Meydan to showcase world’s richest raceday to more than 150 territories The Dubai World Cup is the first horse race to be broadcast live on airlines and cruise lines
NHL Odds: Forsberg Faces Elliott in Nashville -
The last time the Nashville Predators played against the Calgary Flames, Calgary had a 4-1 lead five minutes into the second period. Nashville responded with four back-to-back goals, including a hat trick from centreman Filip Forsberg. Both teams went into overtime with five goals, and Calgary defenseman Mark Giordano (12 goals, 22 assists) scored the winning goal.
NBA Odds: Hawks, Wiz in Southeast Showdown -
The Washington Wizards (42-27 SU, 36-32-1 ATS) can pretty much secure the Southeast Division title with a win Wednesday night over the Atlanta Hawks (37-32 SU, 31-38 ATS). Tip-off is at 8 PM ET on ESPN; the Wizards lead Atlanta by five games with less than a month remaining before the playoffs.
NBA Odds: Clippers Try to Slow Down Bucks in LA -
Milwaukee Bucks small forward Giannis Antetokounmpo and Los Angeles Clippers power forward Blake Griffin are two of the most talented and versatile forwards in the NBA. The two lead their teams into battle on Wednesday in Los Angeles.
NHL Odds: Canadiens Welcome Islanders Tonight -
The Montreal Canadiens (32-20-8) welcome the New York Islanders (28-21-10) on Thursday (7:30 PM ET on SNE). After getting their first victory under new head coach Claude Julien, the Canadiens will look to build on that momentum against a red-hot Islanders team.
NHL Odds: Reeling Flyers Seek Relief in Pittsburgh -
#nhl The Philadelphia Flyers have been a bit off since the holidays. They’ve won just eight games since the Christmas break, and now they’ve got a tough one coming up this Saturday night against the Pittsburgh Penguins.
Dollars to Donuts Slot Launch -
Firstly, it's a classically styled, easy playing 3-reel with five pay lines featuring a traditional icon set of bars and sevens.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.