No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Nevada Gaming Control Board Discussing Esports
Wednesday May 11,2016 : NEVADA REGULATOR TO DISCUSS E-SPORTS THIS WEEK
Nevada Gaming Control Board meeting to be opened by Governor Sandoval.
The Nevada Gaming Control Board is to discuss the eSports phenomenon on May 13 at a Gaming Policy Committee meeting opened by Nevada Governor Brian Sandoval and featuring presentations by eSports interested parties.
The committee is especially interested in the potential for developing eSports as an integral part of the state gaming industry, and has flagged two major topics on the agenda:
“eSports and the next generation of gaming,” and “Online gaming and future opportunities for Nevada.”
The speakers list includes:
* Steve Hill, Director, Governor’s Office of Economic Development, who will present an overview of the e-sports business model and economic opportunities for innovation and technology in Nevada;
* Seth Shor, CEO Fifth Street Gaming, who will talk about eSports events in Las Vegas and future involvement possibilities for Nevada;
* Scott Ball, Community Development and Poker Manager of Twitch will report on streaming, eSports and the millennial generation;
* Craig Levine, CEO of Electronic Sports League (ESL) overview of the trade association and Nevada possibilities;
* Jake Fyee, General Manager, e-sports team Echo Fox on professional e-sports teams;
* Johnathan Wendel, professional e-sports player on eSports from a professional player perspective;
* Arthur N. Manteris, Vice President of Race and Sports Operations, Station Casinos, LLC will talk about eSports betting and possibilities for growing the industry in Nevada.
* Chris Grove, journalist and Senior Partner at Narus Advisors will describe eSports markets, betting and state-regulated online gaming in Nevada and the United States of America;
* Michael Cohen, Senior Vice President, Corporate Development, General Counsel, and CorporateSecretary of Caesars Acquisition Company will discuss online gaming activities and opportunities for Nevada’s gaming future;
* Mark Clayton, shareholder and Co-Chair of Gaming Practice, Greenberg Traurig, LLP will discuss the past, present, and future of online gambling in Nevada.
The meeting will be open to the public at large and will kick off at 9.30 am on May 13.
Gambling News :
Live Dealer Now At Slotocash -
Live Dealer can be found in the left navigation menu under 'Live Dealer' when you, the player is logged in to instant play.
Betradar Launches US Sports Betting Solutions -
With only a few weeks to go until the betting and gambling world descends on ICE in London, Betradar have today announced that they will be launching a comprehensive range of tools and services to any company that will be looking to provide sports betting in a post-PASPA United States.
Final 12 For MPNPT Morocco -
Sunday on the MPN Poker Tour Morocco will see several trophies awarded at the Mazagan Beach Resort, with the largest going to the Main Event champion along with a prize of MAD 400,000 (c.€35,400).
MPNPT Morocco Updates -
Leading the 104 combined survivors from both flights is still Said El-Yousfi with 272,000 chips; visit the MPN Poker Tour blog for an end-of-day recap and full chip counts.
MPN Poker Tour Morocco Day 1A -
The MPN Poker Tour has returned to Morocco this week (January 11-14), featuring the MAD 1.5 million guaranteed Main Event, accompanying side events, and the activities and parties for which this tour has now become known on two continents.
2018 MPN Poker Classic -
The MPN announces the return of The Classic tournament series this January. The series is back following its successful €350,000 guaranteed debut in 2017. This time €500,000 is guaranteed, along with a once in a lifetime trip to Monaco for the Classic Champion.
PDC and Sportradar Renew Deal -
Following this month’s hugely successful World Championship, the Professional Darts Corporation (PDC) and long-standing partners Sportradar have renewed their multi-faceted cooperation that will see the leader in sports data and content continuing in their role as official data
Poker Yaar Joins MPN -
Available through download, instant play and mobile, Pokeryaar.com is live with Omaha, Hold’em and Five-Card poker variants, alongside MPN’s Fish Party, the industry’s only progressive jackpot SNGs.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.