No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Nevada Gaming Control Board Discussing Esports
Wednesday May 11,2016 : NEVADA REGULATOR TO DISCUSS E-SPORTS THIS WEEK
Nevada Gaming Control Board meeting to be opened by Governor Sandoval.
The Nevada Gaming Control Board is to discuss the eSports phenomenon on May 13 at a Gaming Policy Committee meeting opened by Nevada Governor Brian Sandoval and featuring presentations by eSports interested parties.
The committee is especially interested in the potential for developing eSports as an integral part of the state gaming industry, and has flagged two major topics on the agenda:
“eSports and the next generation of gaming,” and “Online gaming and future opportunities for Nevada.”
The speakers list includes:
* Steve Hill, Director, Governor’s Office of Economic Development, who will present an overview of the e-sports business model and economic opportunities for innovation and technology in Nevada;
* Seth Shor, CEO Fifth Street Gaming, who will talk about eSports events in Las Vegas and future involvement possibilities for Nevada;
* Scott Ball, Community Development and Poker Manager of Twitch will report on streaming, eSports and the millennial generation;
* Craig Levine, CEO of Electronic Sports League (ESL) overview of the trade association and Nevada possibilities;
* Jake Fyee, General Manager, e-sports team Echo Fox on professional e-sports teams;
* Johnathan Wendel, professional e-sports player on eSports from a professional player perspective;
* Arthur N. Manteris, Vice President of Race and Sports Operations, Station Casinos, LLC will talk about eSports betting and possibilities for growing the industry in Nevada.
* Chris Grove, journalist and Senior Partner at Narus Advisors will describe eSports markets, betting and state-regulated online gaming in Nevada and the United States of America;
* Michael Cohen, Senior Vice President, Corporate Development, General Counsel, and CorporateSecretary of Caesars Acquisition Company will discuss online gaming activities and opportunities for Nevada’s gaming future;
* Mark Clayton, shareholder and Co-Chair of Gaming Practice, Greenberg Traurig, LLP will discuss the past, present, and future of online gambling in Nevada.
The meeting will be open to the public at large and will kick off at 9.30 am on May 13.
Gambling News :
Day 2 of the MPNPT Tallinn Main Event -
Day 1b of the MPN Poker Tour 2017 Tallinn Main Event easily surpassed the tournament’s €150,000 guarantee on its own. Yesterday’s 416 entries brought the total number so far up to 522
Michael Myers is back in Halloween Slot Machine -
Get ready for a blood-curdling adventure with Microgaming’s latest offering – Halloween Follow Annie, Lynda, Doctor Loomis, and our heroine Laurie as they try to survive the ultimate horror movie villain, Michael Myers.
Joe Fortune new Rewards Program -
Once you sign up, you’re automatically enrolled in the rewards program – and that’s when the epic journey begins. You’ll start earning Adventure Miles immediately, and can embark on the quest of a lifetime: To get paid to play, which stays true to the rewards program’s slogan, ‘Play More Get More’.
NHL Odds: Toronto Maple Leafs vs. Washington Capitals on Tuesday -
Auston Matthews and the Toronto Maple Leafs touch down in DC this Tuesday (7 PM ET on TSN) as one of the hottest teams in the NHL. They've tallied a ridiculous 26 goals through only five games played; that's more than five goals scored per game on average. They'll be up against an equally potent Washington Capitals team.
Pro League Reveals Sportradar Contract Details -
The partnership between the PLC and Sportradar aims to provide a high-quality level of service to all Arabian Gulf League stakeholders in addition to making verified official data about players performances available to coaching and scouting staff and supplying match information to media outlets.
NFL Odds: Steelers Visit Undefeated Chiefs #TNF -
The Kansas City Chiefs (5-0 SU and ATS) have been flawless as an NFL pick thus far. Their chances of remaining undefeated in Week 6 look good; after opening at –4.5, Kansas City is a 5-point home chalk for Sunday’s game against the Pittsburgh Steelers (3-2 SU, 2-3 ATS), beginning at 4:25 PM ET on CBS.
Mega Moolah strikes again -
The jackpot was hit on a mobile device on Sunday 1 October 2017 by a UK player on Betway, this time awarding a £1,448,116.31 pay day.
2 New Slots For Microgaming Casinos -
David Reynolds, Games Publisher at Microgaming, comments: “On top of our branded title game Halloween, we’re delivering two more slots this October, each bringing exciting features and a different theme.
MLS Odds: Red Bulls vs. Whitecaps -
The New York Red Bulls (12W, 12L, 7T) haven’t won a match since August 15, but they’re –165 favorites this Saturday against the visiting Vancouver Whitecaps (15W, 10L, 6T), beginning at 5 PM ET. Vancouver is a +475 underdog with the draw priced at +285.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.