No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Nevada Gaming Control Board Discussing Esports
Wednesday May 11,2016 : NEVADA REGULATOR TO DISCUSS E-SPORTS THIS WEEK
Nevada Gaming Control Board meeting to be opened by Governor Sandoval.
The Nevada Gaming Control Board is to discuss the eSports phenomenon on May 13 at a Gaming Policy Committee meeting opened by Nevada Governor Brian Sandoval and featuring presentations by eSports interested parties.
The committee is especially interested in the potential for developing eSports as an integral part of the state gaming industry, and has flagged two major topics on the agenda:
“eSports and the next generation of gaming,” and “Online gaming and future opportunities for Nevada.”
The speakers list includes:
* Steve Hill, Director, Governor’s Office of Economic Development, who will present an overview of the e-sports business model and economic opportunities for innovation and technology in Nevada;
* Seth Shor, CEO Fifth Street Gaming, who will talk about eSports events in Las Vegas and future involvement possibilities for Nevada;
* Scott Ball, Community Development and Poker Manager of Twitch will report on streaming, eSports and the millennial generation;
* Craig Levine, CEO of Electronic Sports League (ESL) overview of the trade association and Nevada possibilities;
* Jake Fyee, General Manager, e-sports team Echo Fox on professional e-sports teams;
* Johnathan Wendel, professional e-sports player on eSports from a professional player perspective;
* Arthur N. Manteris, Vice President of Race and Sports Operations, Station Casinos, LLC will talk about eSports betting and possibilities for growing the industry in Nevada.
* Chris Grove, journalist and Senior Partner at Narus Advisors will describe eSports markets, betting and state-regulated online gaming in Nevada and the United States of America;
* Michael Cohen, Senior Vice President, Corporate Development, General Counsel, and CorporateSecretary of Caesars Acquisition Company will discuss online gaming activities and opportunities for Nevada’s gaming future;
* Mark Clayton, shareholder and Co-Chair of Gaming Practice, Greenberg Traurig, LLP will discuss the past, present, and future of online gambling in Nevada.
The meeting will be open to the public at large and will kick off at 9.30 am on May 13.
Limited time offer for all our Readers. All Countries. A brand new No Deposit Bonus. No Max Cashout. Claim It Here.
Ninja Power Slot Launched By Slotland -
I think our players will be inspired by the ninja warrior characters the game designers have created,” said Slotland manager Michael Hilary. “These warriors fought hard, gave it all they had. Quitting wasn’t an option.
WILL JACK LAM RETURN TO THE PHILIPPINES TO TURN HIMSELF IN? -
The Philippines online gambling and bribery scandal keeps throwing up new developments almost daily, with the latest a report that Macau-based online gambling tycoon - the man at the centre of the furore - has put out tentative "surrender" feelers.
Stephen Conroy appointed head of new responsible gambling grou -
Conroy retired from politics in September after a 20 year career, and has now been appointed head of Responsible Wagering Australia, a new responsible gambling industry body backed by online gambling operators CrownBet, Sportsbet, Betfair, Unibet and Bet365.
SquwaKa To Enter sports betting sector -
Football digital content platform SquwaKa will be entering the sports betting sector with the launch of a new FSB Technology built and powered sports betting service to sit alongside its fantasy sports offer.
RaceBets Acquired by Betsson -
Niche operator #RaceBets complements #Betsson offering with a proprietary horse racing product and an experienced horse betting trading team.
Playtech buys back 780,000 shares -
Playtech's advisory earlier this week that it is to embark on a Euro 50 million share re-purchase initiative has been quickly followed by a notification from the company that it has bought an initial tranche of 780,000 shares at prices ranging between 797.75 and 816.63.
Cash In Roulette -
The relatively new online gambling games developer Be The House, has announced that it is to launch its unique Cash In Roulette product with William Hill Online.
EveryMatrix in game deal with Endorphina -
#EveryMatrix Prague-based online slot developer Endorphina has found a new outlet for its games, signing a content supply agreement with white label provider EveryMatrix.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.