No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Nevada Gaming Control Board Discussing Esports
Wednesday May 11,2016 : NEVADA REGULATOR TO DISCUSS E-SPORTS THIS WEEK
Nevada Gaming Control Board meeting to be opened by Governor Sandoval.
The Nevada Gaming Control Board is to discuss the eSports phenomenon on May 13 at a Gaming Policy Committee meeting opened by Nevada Governor Brian Sandoval and featuring presentations by eSports interested parties.
The committee is especially interested in the potential for developing eSports as an integral part of the state gaming industry, and has flagged two major topics on the agenda:
“eSports and the next generation of gaming,” and “Online gaming and future opportunities for Nevada.”
The speakers list includes:
* Steve Hill, Director, Governor’s Office of Economic Development, who will present an overview of the e-sports business model and economic opportunities for innovation and technology in Nevada;
* Seth Shor, CEO Fifth Street Gaming, who will talk about eSports events in Las Vegas and future involvement possibilities for Nevada;
* Scott Ball, Community Development and Poker Manager of Twitch will report on streaming, eSports and the millennial generation;
* Craig Levine, CEO of Electronic Sports League (ESL) overview of the trade association and Nevada possibilities;
* Jake Fyee, General Manager, e-sports team Echo Fox on professional e-sports teams;
* Johnathan Wendel, professional e-sports player on eSports from a professional player perspective;
* Arthur N. Manteris, Vice President of Race and Sports Operations, Station Casinos, LLC will talk about eSports betting and possibilities for growing the industry in Nevada.
* Chris Grove, journalist and Senior Partner at Narus Advisors will describe eSports markets, betting and state-regulated online gaming in Nevada and the United States of America;
* Michael Cohen, Senior Vice President, Corporate Development, General Counsel, and CorporateSecretary of Caesars Acquisition Company will discuss online gaming activities and opportunities for Nevada’s gaming future;
* Mark Clayton, shareholder and Co-Chair of Gaming Practice, Greenberg Traurig, LLP will discuss the past, present, and future of online gambling in Nevada.
The meeting will be open to the public at large and will kick off at 9.30 am on May 13.
Gambling News :
Jurassic World Online Slot live -
During the base game, the fierce and genetically modified Indominus Rex can randomly appear on the screen, awarding wins of up to 1,000x the total bet.
Is there a place for AI in poker? -
If you are into the technology, you have certainly heard about Artificial Intelligence (AI) at least a few times. The word has become even more popular over the course of the last few years, especially with an introduction of another buzz word
MLB Odds: Mets vs. Dodgers -
Injuries have kept the New York Mets (31-37, –14.14 betting units) from being all they can be this year, but they expect to have Steven Matz on the mound for Wednesday’s game against fellow southpaw Rich Hill and the Los Angeles Dodgers (44-26, +7.56 units). First pitch from Chavez Ravine is 10 PM ET on ESPN.
NBA Odds: Warriors Down Cavs in Game 5, Reclaim Title -
It took a game longer than they would have liked, but the Golden State Warriors are once again the NBA champions. They beat the Cleveland Cavaliers 129-120 Monday night to eliminate the Cavs (+9 away) in five games and reclaim the Larry O’Brien Championship Trophy.
Vikings’ Victory Slot Launches -
The game’s impressive graphics take you to the sea side, where a longship sits beyond the reels. Mountains and trees make up the background, and smoke can be seen billowing from beyond the screen. The five reels are on a sail, with 25 paylines marked by red flags.
50 WSOP Seat Satellite -
Sunday, July 2nd at 3pm ET, two just days before the Fourth of July holiday, Americas Cardroom is running a 50-seat qualifier to the 2017 WSOP Main Event in Las Vegas.
NHL Odds: Series Tied Heading Back to Pittsburgh -
As quickly as Pekka Rinne lost his game in Pittsburgh, he found it again in Nashville. After Game 2, there were murmurings that Rinne wouldn’t start the next game. Predators Head Coach Peter Laviolette decided to stick with his goaltender, however, and Rinne led his team to two consecutive victories at home while stopping 50 of 52 shots.
Huge Win at Bitstarz Casino -
There has been plenty of big wins being landed at BitStarz lately, and yesterday, it was time again. Surprisingly it was yet another Amatic game that made one lucky player extra happy as he raked in an incredible $112,402 during an evening of intense playing.
NBA Odds: Can Warriors Keep up the Pace in Cleveland? -
The Cleveland Cavaliers head back home down 0-2 in the 2017 NBA Finals after losing the first two games straight up and against the spread to the Golden State Warriors by wide margins. Game 3 is Wednesday at 9 PM ET on ABC.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.