No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Nevada Gaming Control Board Discussing Esports
Wednesday May 11,2016 : NEVADA REGULATOR TO DISCUSS E-SPORTS THIS WEEK
Nevada Gaming Control Board meeting to be opened by Governor Sandoval.
The Nevada Gaming Control Board is to discuss the eSports phenomenon on May 13 at a Gaming Policy Committee meeting opened by Nevada Governor Brian Sandoval and featuring presentations by eSports interested parties.
The committee is especially interested in the potential for developing eSports as an integral part of the state gaming industry, and has flagged two major topics on the agenda:
“eSports and the next generation of gaming,” and “Online gaming and future opportunities for Nevada.”
The speakers list includes:
* Steve Hill, Director, Governor’s Office of Economic Development, who will present an overview of the e-sports business model and economic opportunities for innovation and technology in Nevada;
* Seth Shor, CEO Fifth Street Gaming, who will talk about eSports events in Las Vegas and future involvement possibilities for Nevada;
* Scott Ball, Community Development and Poker Manager of Twitch will report on streaming, eSports and the millennial generation;
* Craig Levine, CEO of Electronic Sports League (ESL) overview of the trade association and Nevada possibilities;
* Jake Fyee, General Manager, e-sports team Echo Fox on professional e-sports teams;
* Johnathan Wendel, professional e-sports player on eSports from a professional player perspective;
* Arthur N. Manteris, Vice President of Race and Sports Operations, Station Casinos, LLC will talk about eSports betting and possibilities for growing the industry in Nevada.
* Chris Grove, journalist and Senior Partner at Narus Advisors will describe eSports markets, betting and state-regulated online gaming in Nevada and the United States of America;
* Michael Cohen, Senior Vice President, Corporate Development, General Counsel, and CorporateSecretary of Caesars Acquisition Company will discuss online gaming activities and opportunities for Nevada’s gaming future;
* Mark Clayton, shareholder and Co-Chair of Gaming Practice, Greenberg Traurig, LLP will discuss the past, present, and future of online gambling in Nevada.
The meeting will be open to the public at large and will kick off at 9.30 am on May 13.
Limited time offer for all our Readers. All Countries. A brand new No Deposit Bonus. No Max Cashout. Claim It Here.
Gambling News :
Pokerstars Now Lead Sponsor of Global Poker League -
Alex Dreyfuss Global Poker League has received a significant boost from the announcement by Dreyfuss Mediarex Sports and Entertainment company Friday that online pokers biggest operator, Pokerstars, has signed on as lead and exclusive GPL sponsor.
Betconstruch invests in Ucrafts -
BetConstruct may have also been attracted by the obvious interest in Ucrafts business - the start-up has already gained 5,000 subscribers in just a few months of commercial activity.
Plus500 Founders Selling Off Shares -
Alon Gonen and Gal Haber respectively sold 7.2 million shares, retaining a 10.4 percent interest in the company; and 2.6 million shares, retaining a smaller stake of just 3.6 percent.
Rush Golf Live Launches -
Virtual sports provider Inspired Gaming has announced the launch of its latest product - Rush Golf Live - with Betfred the first operator to carry the game.
GreenTube and Chopsticks In Partnership -
Novomatic Interactive subsidiary Greentube has announced that it has signed a partnership deal with the Gibraltar-based mobile app developer Chopsticks In The Apps Ltd through which it will organize distribution of Chopsticks games through its online, mobile, social and land-based channels.
Singapore Gambling Exemptions Granted -
The issue of certain state-linked commercial organisations being granted exemptions from Singapores tough anti-online gambling laws has been on the table for the past few months and has been the subject of opposition complaints; protest petitions and general argument.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.