No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
FULL TILT PREVIEWS REWARD PROGRAMME
Sunday october 14,2012 : FULL TILT PREVIEWS REWARD PROGRAMME
Via forum post by Full Tilt Poker Room manager
Full Tilt's poker room manager Shyam Markus took to the twoplustwo forum today to give a preview of, and perhaps gauge the reaction of, what players can expect of some aspects of the Full Tilt Reward Programme at launch in early November.
Markus explained that the new reward programme is not a PokerStars initiative but had been well into development by Full Tilt at the time U.S. Authorities had shut the operation down.
The original development included proposals to integrate aspects of Iron Man, Black Card, and affiliate-paid rakeback, however, Full Tilt will re-launch its reward programme without these aspects.
The new programme will be available to everyone, and will comprise weekly cash payments that are based on Full Tilt Points (FTP's) earned that week that tops out at $2.50 for every 100 Full Tilt Points awarded (around 25 percent).
Other nuggets Markus dropped include:
- “Unlike affiliate-paid rakeback, there are no deductions of fees (store purchases, promotions, etc, therefore, the 25 percent mentioned above will almost always beat the 27 percent that rakeback was giving, he said.
- Because the weekly cash payments are now based on points earned, FTP’s will now be earned using the Weighted Contributed method instead of the Dealt method.
- The weekly cash payments don't use up the FTP’s earned, so players can still spend them in the store. Depending on how they are spent, points add an additional 4-5 percent to the program, giving the top level of the new program a giveback of up to 30 percent.
- Since there are no fee deductions, all FTP’s are worth more to former rakeback players than previously, which increases the value of promotions like Happy Hour and Take 2.
- Full Tilt will have a transition from Iron Man and Black Card to this new program, so long-term players of both promotions will likely get a leg up in the new program from the start.
- The top level of this program is significantly easier to achieve than Black Card was. The Black Card store will be changed so that anyone in the new top level can use it. This means that more players will be eligible to purchase cash bonuses in the store.
- If player's qualified for the 2011 Iron Man Mid-Year Bonus, they will still receive it when the site re-launches.
- The Black Card program will return (not at re-launch, but eventually) in a brand new way. Expect a little news about that soon."
Answering questions from forum posters Markus clarified :
- Players will be able to download, install and even log in before November 6th, to be sure the system runs smoothly at launch
- Log-in PIN will still be in effect
- FTP Lobby will not have changed
- Multi currency cashier is in the pipeline
- A fulltiltpoker.eu website is one of the company's highest priorities and can be expected in one of the early updates following re-launch
- Pairing Full Tilt and PokerStars accounts will involve logging in to both sites and using a pairing code to link the accounts, but more information will be released when this is available.
3 Top Bitcoin Poker Sites -
Bitcoin, in particular, is a cryptocurrency that you can use on various online poker sites and it allows a faster and cheaper way to get money into and out of the online poker site.
Kentucky Derby Odds: Justify still Favorite -
With all the races on the Road to the Kentucky Derby complete, Justify is still on top of the odds list at 4/1. But he’s got company: Mendelssohn (9/2), Audible (11/2) and Magnum Moon (8/1) are all very much in contention for the big race on May 5.
888Poker Takes Over the States -
With more and more states moving toward online casino integration, an increasing number of international players are moving in on American territory. Who will take the crown of the most popular online poker venue in the United States?
Top gambling ICOs to watch this year -
The gambling ICOs that are being launched in 2018 are of better quality. Unlike the last half of 2017 when ICOs were numerous, the first few months of 2018 have seen a big drop in number.
MPN Poker Tour Bratislava | Day 2 -
It was a hard fight around the bubble, culminating in the elimination of Georgios Drakakis in 46th place. He received a surprise consolation entry into the next MPNPT stop in Sunny Beach, Bulgaria (5-8 July), which softened the blow of missing out on a €900 min-cash.
MPN Poker Tour Bratislava Day 1B -
Dorey Captures Chip Lead After MPNPT Bratislava Day 1b Triples 1a Field Size. The second flight of the €550 MPN Poker Tour Bratislava Main Event is in the bag, and so are the chips of 97 players who will be returning along with the 26 Day 1a survivors to fight to the money and beyond today
MPN Poker Tour Bratislava Day 1A -
The MPN Poker Tour has arrived in Bratislava for the very first time, bringing with it the Tour’s friendly mix of local and globe-trotting poker enthusiasts, pros and qualifiers to the beautiful Slovakian capital.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.