No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
FULL TILT PREVIEWS REWARD PROGRAMME
Sunday october 14,2012 : FULL TILT PREVIEWS REWARD PROGRAMME
Via forum post by Full Tilt Poker Room manager
Full Tilt's poker room manager Shyam Markus took to the twoplustwo forum today to give a preview of, and perhaps gauge the reaction of, what players can expect of some aspects of the Full Tilt Reward Programme at launch in early November.
Markus explained that the new reward programme is not a PokerStars initiative but had been well into development by Full Tilt at the time U.S. Authorities had shut the operation down.
The original development included proposals to integrate aspects of Iron Man, Black Card, and affiliate-paid rakeback, however, Full Tilt will re-launch its reward programme without these aspects.
The new programme will be available to everyone, and will comprise weekly cash payments that are based on Full Tilt Points (FTP's) earned that week that tops out at $2.50 for every 100 Full Tilt Points awarded (around 25 percent).
Other nuggets Markus dropped include:
- “Unlike affiliate-paid rakeback, there are no deductions of fees (store purchases, promotions, etc, therefore, the 25 percent mentioned above will almost always beat the 27 percent that rakeback was giving, he said.
- Because the weekly cash payments are now based on points earned, FTP’s will now be earned using the Weighted Contributed method instead of the Dealt method.
- The weekly cash payments don't use up the FTP’s earned, so players can still spend them in the store. Depending on how they are spent, points add an additional 4-5 percent to the program, giving the top level of the new program a giveback of up to 30 percent.
- Since there are no fee deductions, all FTP’s are worth more to former rakeback players than previously, which increases the value of promotions like Happy Hour and Take 2.
- Full Tilt will have a transition from Iron Man and Black Card to this new program, so long-term players of both promotions will likely get a leg up in the new program from the start.
- The top level of this program is significantly easier to achieve than Black Card was. The Black Card store will be changed so that anyone in the new top level can use it. This means that more players will be eligible to purchase cash bonuses in the store.
- If player's qualified for the 2011 Iron Man Mid-Year Bonus, they will still receive it when the site re-launches.
- The Black Card program will return (not at re-launch, but eventually) in a brand new way. Expect a little news about that soon."
Answering questions from forum posters Markus clarified :
- Players will be able to download, install and even log in before November 6th, to be sure the system runs smoothly at launch
- Log-in PIN will still be in effect
- FTP Lobby will not have changed
- Multi currency cashier is in the pipeline
- A fulltiltpoker.eu website is one of the company's highest priorities and can be expected in one of the early updates following re-launch
- Pairing Full Tilt and PokerStars accounts will involve logging in to both sites and using a pairing code to link the accounts, but more information will be released when this is available.
Limited time offer for all our Readers. All Countries. A brand new No Deposit Bonus. No Max Cashout. Claim It Here.
Gambling News :
Yggdrasil Gaming Expanding -
The Swedish online gambling games developer Yggdrasil Gaming is to establish a new parent company and expand its Stockholm office as it bolsters its presence in Sweden with a raft of new hires.
FanDuel and DraftKings Settle With NY Attorney General -
Speculation earlier this week that daily fantasy sports market leaders FanDuel and DraftKings were about to agree a settlement on consumer fraud suits prepared by the New York AG was confirmed Tuesday when a $12 million settlement was announced.
Stan james Now Live With EPOS -
The company switched to the Optima server less system across its entire estate in July after previously using Optima EPOS technology. The switch was completed early this (October) month and has already delivered noteworthy savings for the company.
Singapore Online Gambling Ban Begins -
Singapore media reports indicated Tuesday that restricted online gambling services offered by the Singapore Pools have started online operations, whilst Singapore Turf Club will commence online betting activity on November 15.
Pennsylvania Online Gambling Updates -
Pro-online gambling companies, including the Golden Nugget in New Jersey and Pokerstars, were quick to refute Schippers views based on their operational experience.
WSOPE In Czech Republic -
World Series of Poker Europe 2017 has moved to King’s Casino Rozvadov (KCR) in the Czech Republic following a multi-year deal that will see KCR host numerous WSOP-branded events over the next several years.
BtoBet Partners with AfroBet -
Following the launch in Kenya, Afrobet said it has high hopes for further expansion into East Africa, Tanzania, Uganda and Congo.
Pissed off Tabcorp shareholders -
A significant number of Tabcorp shareholders, led by The Australian Shareholders Association, reportedly objected to proposed hikes in executive pay packages and were unhappy with the company plans for a merger with rival gambling group Tatts.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.