No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
FULL TILT PREVIEWS REWARD PROGRAMME
Sunday october 14,2012 : FULL TILT PREVIEWS REWARD PROGRAMME
Via forum post by Full Tilt Poker Room manager
Full Tilt's poker room manager Shyam Markus took to the twoplustwo forum today to give a preview of, and perhaps gauge the reaction of, what players can expect of some aspects of the Full Tilt Reward Programme at launch in early November.
Markus explained that the new reward programme is not a PokerStars initiative but had been well into development by Full Tilt at the time U.S. Authorities had shut the operation down.
The original development included proposals to integrate aspects of Iron Man, Black Card, and affiliate-paid rakeback, however, Full Tilt will re-launch its reward programme without these aspects.
The new programme will be available to everyone, and will comprise weekly cash payments that are based on Full Tilt Points (FTP's) earned that week that tops out at $2.50 for every 100 Full Tilt Points awarded (around 25 percent).
Other nuggets Markus dropped include:
- “Unlike affiliate-paid rakeback, there are no deductions of fees (store purchases, promotions, etc, therefore, the 25 percent mentioned above will almost always beat the 27 percent that rakeback was giving, he said.
- Because the weekly cash payments are now based on points earned, FTP’s will now be earned using the Weighted Contributed method instead of the Dealt method.
- The weekly cash payments don't use up the FTP’s earned, so players can still spend them in the store. Depending on how they are spent, points add an additional 4-5 percent to the program, giving the top level of the new program a giveback of up to 30 percent.
- Since there are no fee deductions, all FTP’s are worth more to former rakeback players than previously, which increases the value of promotions like Happy Hour and Take 2.
- Full Tilt will have a transition from Iron Man and Black Card to this new program, so long-term players of both promotions will likely get a leg up in the new program from the start.
- The top level of this program is significantly easier to achieve than Black Card was. The Black Card store will be changed so that anyone in the new top level can use it. This means that more players will be eligible to purchase cash bonuses in the store.
- If player's qualified for the 2011 Iron Man Mid-Year Bonus, they will still receive it when the site re-launches.
- The Black Card program will return (not at re-launch, but eventually) in a brand new way. Expect a little news about that soon."
Answering questions from forum posters Markus clarified :
- Players will be able to download, install and even log in before November 6th, to be sure the system runs smoothly at launch
- Log-in PIN will still be in effect
- FTP Lobby will not have changed
- Multi currency cashier is in the pipeline
- A fulltiltpoker.eu website is one of the company's highest priorities and can be expected in one of the early updates following re-launch
- Pairing Full Tilt and PokerStars accounts will involve logging in to both sites and using a pairing code to link the accounts, but more information will be released when this is available.
Gambling News :
Day 2 of the MPNPT Tallinn Main Event -
Day 1b of the MPN Poker Tour 2017 Tallinn Main Event easily surpassed the tournament’s €150,000 guarantee on its own. Yesterday’s 416 entries brought the total number so far up to 522
Michael Myers is back in Halloween Slot Machine -
Get ready for a blood-curdling adventure with Microgaming’s latest offering – Halloween Follow Annie, Lynda, Doctor Loomis, and our heroine Laurie as they try to survive the ultimate horror movie villain, Michael Myers.
Joe Fortune new Rewards Program -
Once you sign up, you’re automatically enrolled in the rewards program – and that’s when the epic journey begins. You’ll start earning Adventure Miles immediately, and can embark on the quest of a lifetime: To get paid to play, which stays true to the rewards program’s slogan, ‘Play More Get More’.
NHL Odds: Toronto Maple Leafs vs. Washington Capitals on Tuesday -
Auston Matthews and the Toronto Maple Leafs touch down in DC this Tuesday (7 PM ET on TSN) as one of the hottest teams in the NHL. They've tallied a ridiculous 26 goals through only five games played; that's more than five goals scored per game on average. They'll be up against an equally potent Washington Capitals team.
Pro League Reveals Sportradar Contract Details -
The partnership between the PLC and Sportradar aims to provide a high-quality level of service to all Arabian Gulf League stakeholders in addition to making verified official data about players performances available to coaching and scouting staff and supplying match information to media outlets.
NFL Odds: Steelers Visit Undefeated Chiefs #TNF -
The Kansas City Chiefs (5-0 SU and ATS) have been flawless as an NFL pick thus far. Their chances of remaining undefeated in Week 6 look good; after opening at –4.5, Kansas City is a 5-point home chalk for Sunday’s game against the Pittsburgh Steelers (3-2 SU, 2-3 ATS), beginning at 4:25 PM ET on CBS.
Mega Moolah strikes again -
The jackpot was hit on a mobile device on Sunday 1 October 2017 by a UK player on Betway, this time awarding a £1,448,116.31 pay day.
2 New Slots For Microgaming Casinos -
David Reynolds, Games Publisher at Microgaming, comments: “On top of our branded title game Halloween, we’re delivering two more slots this October, each bringing exciting features and a different theme.
MLS Odds: Red Bulls vs. Whitecaps -
The New York Red Bulls (12W, 12L, 7T) haven’t won a match since August 15, but they’re –165 favorites this Saturday against the visiting Vancouver Whitecaps (15W, 10L, 6T), beginning at 5 PM ET. Vancouver is a +475 underdog with the draw priced at +285.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.