No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Updates on Ney York Gambling Busts
Wednesday April 17, 2013 : MORE DETAIL ON NEW YORK INTERNET GAMBLING BUSTS (Update)
FBI’s Eurasian Organised Crime Squad executed federal search warrants in anti-gambling sweep
More detail on yesterday's New York-centred anti-gambling enforcement raids are now available following a Department of Justice briefing late Tuesday.
* The FBI’s Eurasian Organized Crime Squad executed federal search warrants throughout New York City, Los Angeles, Miami and Philadelphia in connection with an illegal gambling ring tied to Russian organised crime.
* The investigation uncovered high-stakes poker dens and offshore internet sports betting, and resulted in thirty-four individuals being indicted by Preet Bharara of the United States District Court of the Southern District of New York. Among them were well-known WSOP bracelet-holders like poker pros Bill Edler, Peter Feldman, Abe Mosseri, Joe Mancuso, Vadim Trincher, John Hanson and Eddie Ting.
* It is claimed that the high stakes and exclusive poker elements of the gambling ring were influenced behind the scenes by Russian gangsters, and were frequented by Wall Street multi-millionaires and sports and entertainment celebrities.
* Billionaire art gallery owner Hillel Nahmad was arrested and faces charges that he may have been involved in a $50 million money laundering racket connected to the poker activity, in which a list of defendants includes poker organiser Molly Bloom (34), allegedly known for arranging card parties with celebs like A-Rod, Tobey Maguire, Leonardo DiCaprio and Matt Damon.
* Nahmad is a scion of a family whose fortune has been valued at $3 billion. His gallery in the Carlyle Hotel on Madison Avenue was among several locations raided by FBI agents.
* The 84-page indictment names the defendants and can be viewed here:
* According to NBC 4, “The organisation's members used a sophisticated money-laundering scheme to move tens of millions of dollars in gambling proceeds from the former Soviet Union through shell companies in Cyprus into various investments and shell companies in the U.S.”
* In addition to card games, it is claimed that some defendants operated illegal gambling websites, ran a global sports book and laundered more than $100 million.
* Federal agents seized documentary evidence, including computers, as part of investigations into the poker gambling ring.
* The indictment accuses two allegedly related crime enterprises - the “Taiwanchik-Trincher Organization” and the “Nahmad-Trincher Organization” headed by defendants based in New York, L.A., Kiev and Moscow.
* Lead defendants include professional poker player Vadim Trincher (52) and alleged Russian crime boss and fugitive from Russian justice, Alimzhan Tokhtakhounov (64) who has been described as one of the world’s 10 most wanted fugitives.
* Prosecutors claim that Trincher won hundreds of thousands of dollars at an illegal poker game at The Plaza hotel and ran “the world’s largest sports book” out of his apartment.
* Tokhtakhounov already stands indicted in New York on charges that he bribed officials at the 2002 Winter Olympic Games to fix figure-skating events.
* Investigators and prosecutors claim that the criminal organisations involved laundered tens of millions of dollars through shell companies in Cyprus, U.S. bank accounts and even a Bronx plumbing firm, and used threats of violence to resolve disputes with gambling clients.
Gambling News :
$400k Winner at Bodog Casino -
To win, you need to get a pair of Tens or better. Jerry K., however, got a much higher hand than the minimum; he pocketed $397,879 after landing the game’s best possible hand: a royal flush.
NBA : Warriors Win the West; NBA Finals Next -
The Golden State Warriors will play in their third-straight NBA Finals. They completed their sweep of the San Antonio Spurs Monday night, rolling to a 129-115 victory as 12-point road favourites; Golden State opened the season as a –250 chalk to win the Western Conference.
PartyPoker Rakebak -
Partypoker brings back rake back for players. All new ‘partypoker weekly Cashback’ launches.
NHL Odds: Lone Canadian Team Plays on Friday -
“Stingy” is a word that many have used to describe the Ottawa Senators in Round Three. The Sens know that they’re overmatched against a Pens lineup that features the likes of Sidney Crosby, Evengi Malkin and Phil Kessel, but with determined defensive play, Ottawa managed to frustrate the Penguins on their home ice, stealing one of two games.
NBA Odds: Will Cavaliers Be Rusty in Game 1? -
The Boston Celtics needed seven games to get past the Washington Wizards, but they got the job done Monday night, winning 115-105 as 5.5-point home favourites. Next up: the defending champion Cleveland Cavaliers, who visit the Garden Wednesday night at 8:30 PM ET on TNT.
4 New Microgaming Releases in May 2017 -
Candy Dreams is a 720 ways to win, variable reel game. Players spin on a colorful reel area filled with candy treats, as they play towards enticing bonus triggers.
PKR Company Statement Update -
Microgaming can confirm that David R Taylor and Matthew R M Wild of RSM Restructuring Advisory LLP were appointed Joint Administrators of PKR Ltd and PKR Technologies Limited on 11 May 2017 by the High Court, Chancery Division.
Microgaming Wins The Spark Award 2017 -
The Spark Award celebrates organisations that experiment with ways of working differently. Previous winners include GCHQ and Places for People. It’s a part of Spark the Change, a global movement dedicated to empowering people and building happier workplaces.
NHL Predators First Ever Conference Finals Appearance -
With three of the team’s top four point scorers residing on the blueline, the Nashville Predators have found a strategy that frustrates even the best in the West. After qualifying as the lowest-seeded Western Conference team, the Predators made quick work of the Chicago Blackhawks (4-0) and St. Louis Blues (4-1) in the first two rounds.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.