No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Updates on Ney York Gambling Busts
Wednesday April 17, 2013 : MORE DETAIL ON NEW YORK INTERNET GAMBLING BUSTS (Update)
FBI’s Eurasian Organised Crime Squad executed federal search warrants in anti-gambling sweep
More detail on yesterday's New York-centred anti-gambling enforcement raids are now available following a Department of Justice briefing late Tuesday.
* The FBI’s Eurasian Organized Crime Squad executed federal search warrants throughout New York City, Los Angeles, Miami and Philadelphia in connection with an illegal gambling ring tied to Russian organised crime.
* The investigation uncovered high-stakes poker dens and offshore internet sports betting, and resulted in thirty-four individuals being indicted by Preet Bharara of the United States District Court of the Southern District of New York. Among them were well-known WSOP bracelet-holders like poker pros Bill Edler, Peter Feldman, Abe Mosseri, Joe Mancuso, Vadim Trincher, John Hanson and Eddie Ting.
* It is claimed that the high stakes and exclusive poker elements of the gambling ring were influenced behind the scenes by Russian gangsters, and were frequented by Wall Street multi-millionaires and sports and entertainment celebrities.
* Billionaire art gallery owner Hillel Nahmad was arrested and faces charges that he may have been involved in a $50 million money laundering racket connected to the poker activity, in which a list of defendants includes poker organiser Molly Bloom (34), allegedly known for arranging card parties with celebs like A-Rod, Tobey Maguire, Leonardo DiCaprio and Matt Damon.
* Nahmad is a scion of a family whose fortune has been valued at $3 billion. His gallery in the Carlyle Hotel on Madison Avenue was among several locations raided by FBI agents.
* The 84-page indictment names the defendants and can be viewed here:
* According to NBC 4, “The organisation's members used a sophisticated money-laundering scheme to move tens of millions of dollars in gambling proceeds from the former Soviet Union through shell companies in Cyprus into various investments and shell companies in the U.S.”
* In addition to card games, it is claimed that some defendants operated illegal gambling websites, ran a global sports book and laundered more than $100 million.
* Federal agents seized documentary evidence, including computers, as part of investigations into the poker gambling ring.
* The indictment accuses two allegedly related crime enterprises - the “Taiwanchik-Trincher Organization” and the “Nahmad-Trincher Organization” headed by defendants based in New York, L.A., Kiev and Moscow.
* Lead defendants include professional poker player Vadim Trincher (52) and alleged Russian crime boss and fugitive from Russian justice, Alimzhan Tokhtakhounov (64) who has been described as one of the world’s 10 most wanted fugitives.
* Prosecutors claim that Trincher won hundreds of thousands of dollars at an illegal poker game at The Plaza hotel and ran “the world’s largest sports book” out of his apartment.
* Tokhtakhounov already stands indicted in New York on charges that he bribed officials at the 2002 Winter Olympic Games to fix figure-skating events.
* Investigators and prosecutors claim that the criminal organisations involved laundered tens of millions of dollars through shell companies in Cyprus, U.S. bank accounts and even a Bronx plumbing firm, and used threats of violence to resolve disputes with gambling clients.
Gambling News :
Alegriabet Finally Launches -
Our online betting site will deliver a full, market-leading suite of services including pre-match and live betting as well as virtual sports
International Table Tennis Federation in deal with Sportradar. -
The International Table Tennis Federation (ITTF) has today announced it has signed a brand-new integrity partnership with Sportradar utilising the organisation’s world-leading monitoring, intelligence and prevention solutions to help safeguard the sport against match fixing.
NBA odds on Thunder vs. Pacers Game? -
This Wednesday night in Indianapolis, Paul George is due to play his first game at the Fieldhouse as a member of the Oklahoma City Thunder (12-13 SU, 8-17 ATS). But George might not face the Indiana Pacers (15-11 SU, 16-10 ATS); he’s listed as day-to-day with a right calf contusion. Tip-off is at 7 PM ET on ESPN.
2 New Christmas Slots For Microgaming -
Microgaming’s jolly game additions this December. Microgaming adds two more games to kick off the festive season, in addition to its action-packed Highlander online slot.
SportsBetting Supreme Court Showdown -
Sports Law, Betting and Integrity leaders convene to preview Supreme Court Showdown. Thought leaders weigh in on Christie vs. NCAA (which in January will shift to Murphy vs. NCAA)
NBA Odds: Heat Can Burn Cavaliers in Cleveland -
The Cleveland Cavaliers (12-7 SU, 6-12-1 ATS) may have turned their season around, but they’ve got a challenging matchup this Tuesday against the Miami Heat (9-9 SU, 7-9-2 ATS), tipping off at 7 PM ET on NBA-TV. Miami is 7-4 SU and 6-5 ATS against the Cavs since LeBron James went back to Cleveland in 2014.
Games Concept Day in Malta -
The Quickfire Games Concept Day is the second full-day workshop to date, the first being held in Gibraltar in July.
AFC’s fight against match-fixing -
The Asian Football Confederation (AFC) has introduced a new AFC integrity mobile application, which will enable fans, players and officials to report possible suspicious activities or provide information concerning match-fixing or corruption to the AFC Integrity Unit.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.