No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Updates on Ney York Gambling Busts
Wednesday April 17, 2013 : MORE DETAIL ON NEW YORK INTERNET GAMBLING BUSTS (Update)
FBI’s Eurasian Organised Crime Squad executed federal search warrants in anti-gambling sweep
More detail on yesterday's New York-centred anti-gambling enforcement raids are now available following a Department of Justice briefing late Tuesday.
* The FBI’s Eurasian Organized Crime Squad executed federal search warrants throughout New York City, Los Angeles, Miami and Philadelphia in connection with an illegal gambling ring tied to Russian organised crime.
* The investigation uncovered high-stakes poker dens and offshore internet sports betting, and resulted in thirty-four individuals being indicted by Preet Bharara of the United States District Court of the Southern District of New York. Among them were well-known WSOP bracelet-holders like poker pros Bill Edler, Peter Feldman, Abe Mosseri, Joe Mancuso, Vadim Trincher, John Hanson and Eddie Ting.
* It is claimed that the high stakes and exclusive poker elements of the gambling ring were influenced behind the scenes by Russian gangsters, and were frequented by Wall Street multi-millionaires and sports and entertainment celebrities.
* Billionaire art gallery owner Hillel Nahmad was arrested and faces charges that he may have been involved in a $50 million money laundering racket connected to the poker activity, in which a list of defendants includes poker organiser Molly Bloom (34), allegedly known for arranging card parties with celebs like A-Rod, Tobey Maguire, Leonardo DiCaprio and Matt Damon.
* Nahmad is a scion of a family whose fortune has been valued at $3 billion. His gallery in the Carlyle Hotel on Madison Avenue was among several locations raided by FBI agents.
* The 84-page indictment names the defendants and can be viewed here:
* According to NBC 4, “The organisation's members used a sophisticated money-laundering scheme to move tens of millions of dollars in gambling proceeds from the former Soviet Union through shell companies in Cyprus into various investments and shell companies in the U.S.”
* In addition to card games, it is claimed that some defendants operated illegal gambling websites, ran a global sports book and laundered more than $100 million.
* Federal agents seized documentary evidence, including computers, as part of investigations into the poker gambling ring.
* The indictment accuses two allegedly related crime enterprises - the “Taiwanchik-Trincher Organization” and the “Nahmad-Trincher Organization” headed by defendants based in New York, L.A., Kiev and Moscow.
* Lead defendants include professional poker player Vadim Trincher (52) and alleged Russian crime boss and fugitive from Russian justice, Alimzhan Tokhtakhounov (64) who has been described as one of the world’s 10 most wanted fugitives.
* Prosecutors claim that Trincher won hundreds of thousands of dollars at an illegal poker game at The Plaza hotel and ran “the world’s largest sports book” out of his apartment.
* Tokhtakhounov already stands indicted in New York on charges that he bribed officials at the 2002 Winter Olympic Games to fix figure-skating events.
* Investigators and prosecutors claim that the criminal organisations involved laundered tens of millions of dollars through shell companies in Cyprus, U.S. bank accounts and even a Bronx plumbing firm, and used threats of violence to resolve disputes with gambling clients.
New Racing UK free-to-watch show -
Wake up to Luck on Sunday – join Nick Luck and guests for new Racing UK free-to-watch show. BHA Chief Executive Nick Rust to appear on first broadcast this Sunday
MLB Odds: Stroman Gets the Nod Against Royals -
The Toronto Blue Jays (70-80, –20.18 betting units) begin their final home stand of the 2017 campaign this Tuesday when they welcome the Kansas City Royals (73-76, +2.56 units) to Rogers Centre. Sportsnet has the coverage at 7:07 p.m. Eastern.
Microgaming QuickFire enters Coloumbia -
Wplay signs for Quickfire; strategic deal sees Quickfire enter Colombian market. Colombian-licensee Wplay has signed a deal for Quickfire, powered by Microgaming.
Partypoker to sponsor WSOPC Uruguay -
Partypoker to sponsor WSOPC Uruguay in December. Qualify exclusively on partypoker for WSOP Uruguay Main Event. December 7th to 17th in beautiful Punta del Este.
MLB Odds: Jays Hope to Spoil Orioles’ Visit -
The 2017 season is just about over for the Toronto Blue Jays (66-77, –21.19 betting units), but they can play spoiler in Tuesday’s game against the visiting Baltimore Orioles, starting at 7:07 PM ET on Sportsnet.
Money Storm Casino -
Money Storm is not your typical online casino. While many focus on the quantity of games they offer their players, this one is more focused on the quality of their games.
Big Online SLot Win on Ultimate 10X Slot -
At 9.20PM on August 28th, Kasey R was enjoying the new Ultimate 10X three-reel slot at Miami Club. The game has a random 'must win' progressive jackpot that is guaranteed to pay by the time it reaches $25,000
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.