No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
New Jersey Clarifies Online Gambling Rules
Thursday November 14 ,2013 : NEW JERSEY REGULATOR CLARIFIES ONLINE GAMBLING RULES (Update)
Bonuses a particular focus in latest advisory note.
In response to enquiries from operators gearing up for the opening of the New Jersey online gambling market, David Rebuck, the director of the state's Division of Gaming Enforcement, issued an advisory guideline Wednesday, which can be viewed in its entirety here:
The subject of casino bonuses and No deposit bonuses frequently an area of tension between operators and players, received most attention, with the regulator providing examples illustrating the state's rules.
* Operators can offer bonuses with a cash-out restriction, commonly in the form of a wagerthrough requirement. However, players must always be allowed to withdraw an amount equal to their original deposit where their accounts have a credit balance.
* Once a player's account balance reaches zero, any bonus promo ends; in other words, operators may not carry forward the wager requirements to the next deposit by the player.
* The operator may require that a customer's first bets come from his or her deposit before the casino's matching funds are wagered.
* Players can abandon a promotional offer partway through, and cash out any initial deposit that remains in the player account.
* Full operator disclosure on the terms and conditions of any promo or bonus must be made, including details of wagering and cash-out restrictions.
* Operators may not impose a cap on winnings resulting from a bonus.
* In the case of the New Jersey market opening, there will initially be a 30-day moratorium on wager based promotions, counted from the first day on which online gambling is available generally to punters within New Jersey's borders.
* Operators who intend to offer such promotions must be able to domonstrate to the regulator that it has the administrative capability to to generate accurate revenue reports.
* None of these online gambling restrictions will apply where the operator has associated the promo with its land gambling promotional offerings.
In related news, a spokesperson for the New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement told media representatives Wednesday that online gambling in the state during the initial five day trial or "soft launch" period would be subject to time restrictions.
She said that real-money internet gambling will be limited to eight hours per day on the first two days of the trial period, which precedes the market’s official launch on November 26. On those days, real money betting will only be permitted between the hours of 6pm and 2am on November 21 and 22, with the window widening on November 23 to between 8am and midnight, finally extending around the clock on November 24 and 25.
The spokesperson also noted that if necessary the regulator can extend the trial period beyond November 25 if serious issues involving the systems being deployed surfaced.
The CEO of Ultimate Gaming, Tobin Prior, gave an indication of how much the regulator has limited the action during the five-day trial period by revealing that his company had been allowed just 500 'invitation only' concurrent players on its UCasino.com New Jersey website.
Ultimate is partnering with the Atlantic City land operation Trump Taj Mahal casino in its New Jersey online gambling enterprise.
Limited time offer for all our Readers. All Countries. A brand new No Deposit Bonus. No Max Cashout. Claim It Here.
Gambling News :
Yggdrasil Gaming Expanding -
The Swedish online gambling games developer Yggdrasil Gaming is to establish a new parent company and expand its Stockholm office as it bolsters its presence in Sweden with a raft of new hires.
FanDuel and DraftKings Settle With NY Attorney General -
Speculation earlier this week that daily fantasy sports market leaders FanDuel and DraftKings were about to agree a settlement on consumer fraud suits prepared by the New York AG was confirmed Tuesday when a $12 million settlement was announced.
Stan james Now Live With EPOS -
The company switched to the Optima server less system across its entire estate in July after previously using Optima EPOS technology. The switch was completed early this (October) month and has already delivered noteworthy savings for the company.
Singapore Online Gambling Ban Begins -
Singapore media reports indicated Tuesday that restricted online gambling services offered by the Singapore Pools have started online operations, whilst Singapore Turf Club will commence online betting activity on November 15.
Pennsylvania Online Gambling Updates -
Pro-online gambling companies, including the Golden Nugget in New Jersey and Pokerstars, were quick to refute Schippers views based on their operational experience.
WSOPE In Czech Republic -
World Series of Poker Europe 2017 has moved to King’s Casino Rozvadov (KCR) in the Czech Republic following a multi-year deal that will see KCR host numerous WSOP-branded events over the next several years.
BtoBet Partners with AfroBet -
Following the launch in Kenya, Afrobet said it has high hopes for further expansion into East Africa, Tanzania, Uganda and Congo.
Pissed off Tabcorp shareholders -
A significant number of Tabcorp shareholders, led by The Australian Shareholders Association, reportedly objected to proposed hikes in executive pay packages and were unhappy with the company plans for a merger with rival gambling group Tatts.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.