No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
CONSULTATION ON NORTHERN IRELAND'S GAMBLING LAW
Posted 2/25/11 : Social Development Minister publishes for consultation - reforms of Northern Ireland’s gambling law.
Northern Ireland's Social Development Minister, Alex Attwood seeks to reform gambling laws as current legislation is becoming increasingly out of date due to changes in industry practices and the development of new forms of gambling such as online gaming.
The minister's key reform issues up for review include:
- High stakes gaming - No change proposed.
- Stakes and prizes - Consideration will be given to increasing or removing monetary limits on gambling in line with GB. The aim would be to set limits at reasonable levels to provide some additional revenue for the industry, while discouraging excessive and illegal gaming.
- Sunday gambling - At present bookmaking offices and licensed bingo clubs can not open on Sundays. Minister believes allowing these premises to open on Sundays would reflect a sensible and pragmatic approach which will benefit the local economy.
- Online gambling - Minister is seeking views on introducing a licensing scheme for online providers who wish to establish their operations in Northern Ireland.
- Societies’ lotteries - Views are sought on removing the £1 stake limit for Northern Ireland-based lotteries, doubling limits on lottery proceeds and simplifying rules on expenses.
- Outdated provisions – Suggestions on easing or removing certain gambling restrictions and licensing conditions that have become outdated.
- Keeping crime out - Suggestions are sought on gambling law being underpinned by statutory objectives to keep crime out, protect the vulnerable and promote fairness. The current range of offences and penalties are also under review.
- Regulation and enforcement - Views are sought on the general principle of establishing a single licensing body to grant licences and oversee the activities of the industry. Careful consideration would need to be given to the sharing of enforcement responsibilities with the police.
- Problem gambling – A range of new measures to minimise the adverse impacts of gambling are being proposed. These include imposing a levy on the industry to fund research, education and treatment of problems gamblers and introducing statutory social responsibility codes of conduct for gambling providers.
It will fall to the next administration to make final decisions and promote the necessary legislation. The aim is to produce a flexible legislative framework to meet changing circumstances without the need for frequent amendments of the law.
Alex Attwood said: ‘’My priority will be the public interest; striking a balance between developing gambling as a leisure pursuit and minimising its harmful effects.
‘‘The current regulatory system is fragmented. Close supervision of the industry is needed to keep crime out of gambling, protect the vulnerable and promote fairness. I welcome views on creating a single licensing body with new powers to impose penalties on gambling operators for breaches of licensing conditions."
3 Top Bitcoin Poker Sites -
Bitcoin, in particular, is a cryptocurrency that you can use on various online poker sites and it allows a faster and cheaper way to get money into and out of the online poker site.
Kentucky Derby Odds: Justify still Favorite -
With all the races on the Road to the Kentucky Derby complete, Justify is still on top of the odds list at 4/1. But he’s got company: Mendelssohn (9/2), Audible (11/2) and Magnum Moon (8/1) are all very much in contention for the big race on May 5.
888Poker Takes Over the States -
With more and more states moving toward online casino integration, an increasing number of international players are moving in on American territory. Who will take the crown of the most popular online poker venue in the United States?
Top gambling ICOs to watch this year -
The gambling ICOs that are being launched in 2018 are of better quality. Unlike the last half of 2017 when ICOs were numerous, the first few months of 2018 have seen a big drop in number.
MPN Poker Tour Bratislava | Day 2 -
It was a hard fight around the bubble, culminating in the elimination of Georgios Drakakis in 46th place. He received a surprise consolation entry into the next MPNPT stop in Sunny Beach, Bulgaria (5-8 July), which softened the blow of missing out on a €900 min-cash.
MPN Poker Tour Bratislava Day 1B -
Dorey Captures Chip Lead After MPNPT Bratislava Day 1b Triples 1a Field Size. The second flight of the €550 MPN Poker Tour Bratislava Main Event is in the bag, and so are the chips of 97 players who will be returning along with the 26 Day 1a survivors to fight to the money and beyond today
MPN Poker Tour Bratislava Day 1A -
The MPN Poker Tour has arrived in Bratislava for the very first time, bringing with it the Tour’s friendly mix of local and globe-trotting poker enthusiasts, pros and qualifiers to the beautiful Slovakian capital.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.