No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
CONSULTATION ON NORTHERN IRELAND'S GAMBLING LAW
Posted 2/25/11 : Social Development Minister publishes for consultation - reforms of Northern Ireland’s gambling law.
Northern Ireland's Social Development Minister, Alex Attwood seeks to reform gambling laws as current legislation is becoming increasingly out of date due to changes in industry practices and the development of new forms of gambling such as online gaming.
The minister's key reform issues up for review include:
- High stakes gaming - No change proposed.
- Stakes and prizes - Consideration will be given to increasing or removing monetary limits on gambling in line with GB. The aim would be to set limits at reasonable levels to provide some additional revenue for the industry, while discouraging excessive and illegal gaming.
- Sunday gambling - At present bookmaking offices and licensed bingo clubs can not open on Sundays. Minister believes allowing these premises to open on Sundays would reflect a sensible and pragmatic approach which will benefit the local economy.
- Online gambling - Minister is seeking views on introducing a licensing scheme for online providers who wish to establish their operations in Northern Ireland.
- Societies’ lotteries - Views are sought on removing the £1 stake limit for Northern Ireland-based lotteries, doubling limits on lottery proceeds and simplifying rules on expenses.
- Outdated provisions – Suggestions on easing or removing certain gambling restrictions and licensing conditions that have become outdated.
- Keeping crime out - Suggestions are sought on gambling law being underpinned by statutory objectives to keep crime out, protect the vulnerable and promote fairness. The current range of offences and penalties are also under review.
- Regulation and enforcement - Views are sought on the general principle of establishing a single licensing body to grant licences and oversee the activities of the industry. Careful consideration would need to be given to the sharing of enforcement responsibilities with the police.
- Problem gambling – A range of new measures to minimise the adverse impacts of gambling are being proposed. These include imposing a levy on the industry to fund research, education and treatment of problems gamblers and introducing statutory social responsibility codes of conduct for gambling providers.
It will fall to the next administration to make final decisions and promote the necessary legislation. The aim is to produce a flexible legislative framework to meet changing circumstances without the need for frequent amendments of the law.
Alex Attwood said: ‘’My priority will be the public interest; striking a balance between developing gambling as a leisure pursuit and minimising its harmful effects.
‘‘The current regulatory system is fragmented. Close supervision of the industry is needed to keep crime out of gambling, protect the vulnerable and promote fairness. I welcome views on creating a single licensing body with new powers to impose penalties on gambling operators for breaches of licensing conditions."
Limited time offer for all our Readers. All Countries. A brand new No Deposit Bonus. No Max Cashout. Claim It Here.
Gambling News :
William Hill Chairman Not Stepping Down -
There are no plans for Gareth to step down. He is leading the CEO search process, which is well advanced, and is working with Philip Bowcock to deliver the key priorities for the business.
Canadian Lottery Looking at Online Gambling -
The reaction of other provinces is not known, but the Newfoundland and Labrador government was apparently less than enthusiastic about the prospect, which it did not regard as a priority.
Red Riding Hood Online Slot Launched -
The game, which has already attracted much preview interest, is part of the developers Fairytale Legends series, which the company plans to expand with further titles in 2017.
Super Heroes Slot Launches -
When the feature is triggered, two of the heroes appear on each side of the screen to boost winnings. During free spins, heroes are triggered on every spin, with their super powers growing stronger each time.
Playngo in Deal With Betclic Everest Group -
Swedish online gambling games developer Play’n GO has signed an agreement with the Betclic Everest Group that will see its full suite of games rolled out across the French group’s online casino brands.
2016 Italian Poker Tour main event in Malta -
After besting a field of 775, many of them respected aces, Austrian poker pro Ismael Bojang claimed the main prize of Euro 101,940 over the weekend in the eighth edition of the Euro 1,100 buy-in Italian Poker Tour main event in Malta.
Betradar in Deal with OPAP -
Sports betting data and analytics provider Betradar has inked a live betting supply deal with the major Greek licensed retail and online gambling operator OPAP.
2016 888poker Make It Big Tournament -
A relatively unknown Hong Kong poker player, Ka Him Li (21), claimed victory after a two-way chop in the main event at the inaugural 888poker “Make It Big” live poker festival at the Aspers Casino in London over the weekend, earning the top prize of GBP 45,300.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.