No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
CONSULTATION ON NORTHERN IRELAND'S GAMBLING LAW
Posted 2/25/11 : Social Development Minister publishes for consultation - reforms of Northern Ireland’s gambling law.
Northern Ireland's Social Development Minister, Alex Attwood seeks to reform gambling laws as current legislation is becoming increasingly out of date due to changes in industry practices and the development of new forms of gambling such as online gaming.
The minister's key reform issues up for review include:
- High stakes gaming - No change proposed.
- Stakes and prizes - Consideration will be given to increasing or removing monetary limits on gambling in line with GB. The aim would be to set limits at reasonable levels to provide some additional revenue for the industry, while discouraging excessive and illegal gaming.
- Sunday gambling - At present bookmaking offices and licensed bingo clubs can not open on Sundays. Minister believes allowing these premises to open on Sundays would reflect a sensible and pragmatic approach which will benefit the local economy.
- Online gambling - Minister is seeking views on introducing a licensing scheme for online providers who wish to establish their operations in Northern Ireland.
- Societies’ lotteries - Views are sought on removing the £1 stake limit for Northern Ireland-based lotteries, doubling limits on lottery proceeds and simplifying rules on expenses.
- Outdated provisions – Suggestions on easing or removing certain gambling restrictions and licensing conditions that have become outdated.
- Keeping crime out - Suggestions are sought on gambling law being underpinned by statutory objectives to keep crime out, protect the vulnerable and promote fairness. The current range of offences and penalties are also under review.
- Regulation and enforcement - Views are sought on the general principle of establishing a single licensing body to grant licences and oversee the activities of the industry. Careful consideration would need to be given to the sharing of enforcement responsibilities with the police.
- Problem gambling – A range of new measures to minimise the adverse impacts of gambling are being proposed. These include imposing a levy on the industry to fund research, education and treatment of problems gamblers and introducing statutory social responsibility codes of conduct for gambling providers.
It will fall to the next administration to make final decisions and promote the necessary legislation. The aim is to produce a flexible legislative framework to meet changing circumstances without the need for frequent amendments of the law.
Alex Attwood said: ‘’My priority will be the public interest; striking a balance between developing gambling as a leisure pursuit and minimising its harmful effects.
‘‘The current regulatory system is fragmented. Close supervision of the industry is needed to keep crime out of gambling, protect the vulnerable and promote fairness. I welcome views on creating a single licensing body with new powers to impose penalties on gambling operators for breaches of licensing conditions."
Gambling News :
Live Dealer Now At Slotocash -
Live Dealer can be found in the left navigation menu under 'Live Dealer' when you, the player is logged in to instant play.
Betradar Launches US Sports Betting Solutions -
With only a few weeks to go until the betting and gambling world descends on ICE in London, Betradar have today announced that they will be launching a comprehensive range of tools and services to any company that will be looking to provide sports betting in a post-PASPA United States.
Final 12 For MPNPT Morocco -
Sunday on the MPN Poker Tour Morocco will see several trophies awarded at the Mazagan Beach Resort, with the largest going to the Main Event champion along with a prize of MAD 400,000 (c.€35,400).
MPNPT Morocco Updates -
Leading the 104 combined survivors from both flights is still Said El-Yousfi with 272,000 chips; visit the MPN Poker Tour blog for an end-of-day recap and full chip counts.
MPN Poker Tour Morocco Day 1A -
The MPN Poker Tour has returned to Morocco this week (January 11-14), featuring the MAD 1.5 million guaranteed Main Event, accompanying side events, and the activities and parties for which this tour has now become known on two continents.
2018 MPN Poker Classic -
The MPN announces the return of The Classic tournament series this January. The series is back following its successful €350,000 guaranteed debut in 2017. This time €500,000 is guaranteed, along with a once in a lifetime trip to Monaco for the Classic Champion.
PDC and Sportradar Renew Deal -
Following this month’s hugely successful World Championship, the Professional Darts Corporation (PDC) and long-standing partners Sportradar have renewed their multi-faceted cooperation that will see the leader in sports data and content continuing in their role as official data
Poker Yaar Joins MPN -
Available through download, instant play and mobile, Pokeryaar.com is live with Omaha, Hold’em and Five-Card poker variants, alongside MPN’s Fish Party, the industry’s only progressive jackpot SNGs.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.