No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
57 Million People Play #DFS
57.4 MILLION NORTH AMERICAN PLAYERS LIKE FANTASY SPORTS
New survey by Fantasy Sports Association was conducted by Ipsos Public Affairs.
Fantasy sports participation in North America has reached 57.4-million players according to new research conducted by Ipsos Public Affairs for the Fantasy Sports Trade Association (FSTA), a trade body representing the interests of both fantasy and daily fantasy sports.
This is the highest number of players recorded in the history of the study and a nearly 1 percent increase over last year’s participation statistics, the Association claimed in revealing the numbers to its Summer Conference in New York City on Tuesday.
The record number of players builds upon two years of rapid growth that saw the industry expand by nearly 15 percent. Much of the continued growth can be attributed to the on-going popularity of the season-long format as 82 percent of players still play season-long fantasy sports, a statement from the FSTA revealed.
“After two years of rapid growth fuelled by the innovation of daily fantasy sports it’s a true testament to the loyalty and passion of fantasy sports players that so many recent adoptees have become regular players while the industry continues to attract new players,” said FSTA President Paul Charchian.
“Fantasy sports remains a social activity, made more enjoyable when playing with friends."
Key findings from the study include:
* In 18 states surveyed, 61 percent of consumers support a law that makes playing fantasy sports for cash prizes legal;
* 54 percent of consumers would cancel a league supported media service if not for fantasy sports (TV channels, satellite service, apps, etc.);
* Mobile and other emerging platforms (i.e. gaming consoles, internet-connected TV) continue to grow as the predominant manner (61 percent) in which players consume fantasy. This figure grew from 56 percent in 2014 and just 32 percent in 2013;
* 55 percent of players admit they are playing more fantasy sports due to technological innovations including the ability to play on a mobile device;
* Players are managing more teams as the average number of teams managed per player increased from 5.8 last year to 7.0;
* Fantasy players are more interested in sports because of fantasy, with 64 percent reporting they are watching more live sports because of fantasy and 61 percent saying they read more about sports because of fantasy;
* The number of players who play some form of daily fantasy sports has increased from 31 percent in 2012 to 64 percent in 2015;
* 82 percent of all players play in a season-long league; just 19 percent exclusively play daily formats; and 17 percent play both formats.
Limited time offer for all our Readers. All Countries. A brand new No Deposit Bonus. No Max Cashout. Claim It Here.
Gambling News :
South Africa Going After Illegal Gambling -
In South Africa a combined national police and federal enforcement initiative has shuttered 19 illegal gambling venues across the provinces of Northern Cape and North West.
Global Poker League Championship Results -
#gpl The inaugural season of the Global Poker League Championship played out this week with the Montreal Nationals besting the Berlin Bears across 11 games to claim the $100,000 main prize.
Yahoo DFS Gets Uk License -
#yahoo Industry observers point out that Yahoo has thus far carried out little in the way of major marketing on DFS in its US endeavors, unlike rivals DraftKings and FanDuel, and they expect it to follow a similar path in the Britain.
SPANISH GAMBLING MARKET CONTINUES TO GROW -
Spain's gambling industry continued to advance in 2015 with growth in most sectors, according to the latest research report from the Codere - University of Madrid Institute for Policy and Governance collaboration released this week.
Novomatic Acquires Albanian National Lottery -
#Novomatic The Austrian gaming technology group Novomatic has issued a statement confirming that it has completed the final required steps for the successful acquisition of the Albanian National Lottery.
2016 Massachusetts Gaming Commission Report -
Industry journalist Steve Ruddock picked up on some interesting statistics from the latest annual report of the Massachusetts Gaming Commission released this week, flagging the current results from its on-going monitoring research of the state gambling market.
Jack Lam denies bribe allegations -
Allegations by Philippines Justice Secretary Vitaliano Aguirre that casino tycoon Jack Lam used 'facilitator' Wally Sombero in an attempt to bribe him into protecting Lam interests have been hotly denied by Lam.
Fonbet Gets Russian Betting License -
#Fonbet Russian-licensed operators are required to use officially sanctioned payment hubs called TSUPIS to facilitate government oversight, and this may be a concern for Fonbet at present.
New Attempts to Restore the Wire act -
In the first of these initiatives, which Online Poker Report notes is supported by only eight state AGs (half those who signed a similar letter last year), the signatories seek support for RAWA at a Congressional hearing scheduled for December 9.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.