No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
57 Million People Play #DFS
57.4 MILLION NORTH AMERICAN PLAYERS LIKE FANTASY SPORTS
New survey by Fantasy Sports Association was conducted by Ipsos Public Affairs.
Fantasy sports participation in North America has reached 57.4-million players according to new research conducted by Ipsos Public Affairs for the Fantasy Sports Trade Association (FSTA), a trade body representing the interests of both fantasy and daily fantasy sports.
This is the highest number of players recorded in the history of the study and a nearly 1 percent increase over last year’s participation statistics, the Association claimed in revealing the numbers to its Summer Conference in New York City on Tuesday.
The record number of players builds upon two years of rapid growth that saw the industry expand by nearly 15 percent. Much of the continued growth can be attributed to the on-going popularity of the season-long format as 82 percent of players still play season-long fantasy sports, a statement from the FSTA revealed.
“After two years of rapid growth fuelled by the innovation of daily fantasy sports it’s a true testament to the loyalty and passion of fantasy sports players that so many recent adoptees have become regular players while the industry continues to attract new players,” said FSTA President Paul Charchian.
“Fantasy sports remains a social activity, made more enjoyable when playing with friends."
Key findings from the study include:
* In 18 states surveyed, 61 percent of consumers support a law that makes playing fantasy sports for cash prizes legal;
* 54 percent of consumers would cancel a league supported media service if not for fantasy sports (TV channels, satellite service, apps, etc.);
* Mobile and other emerging platforms (i.e. gaming consoles, internet-connected TV) continue to grow as the predominant manner (61 percent) in which players consume fantasy. This figure grew from 56 percent in 2014 and just 32 percent in 2013;
* 55 percent of players admit they are playing more fantasy sports due to technological innovations including the ability to play on a mobile device;
* Players are managing more teams as the average number of teams managed per player increased from 5.8 last year to 7.0;
* Fantasy players are more interested in sports because of fantasy, with 64 percent reporting they are watching more live sports because of fantasy and 61 percent saying they read more about sports because of fantasy;
* The number of players who play some form of daily fantasy sports has increased from 31 percent in 2012 to 64 percent in 2015;
* 82 percent of all players play in a season-long league; just 19 percent exclusively play daily formats; and 17 percent play both formats.
Limited time offer for all our Readers. All Countries. A brand new No Deposit Bonus. No Max Cashout. Claim It Here.
Gambling News :
Petition to Ban Online Gaming in Singapore -
Singapore Pools and Singapore Turf Club’s application to operate online betting has triggered the origination of a petition that calls on the Government to deny authorization and stop legalization of online gambling.
Lost Vegas Slot Launches -
“Lost Vegas” is a new release on Microgaming’s October roster, a five-reel 243-payline game that offers punters the option to play in either Survivor or Zombie mode throughout the base game, a choice that affects the symbols and bonus games on offer.
Leap Gaming Partners With Pala Interactive -
Israeli-based developer Leap Gaming has clinched its second deal in a week, this with Pala Interactive for the integration of its virtual sports turnkey product to Pala’s white-label social gaming platform.
Bla Bla Bla Studios -
Under the terms of the deal Bla Bla Bla Studios will develop and distribute exclusive gaming content for integration into the Quickfire platform.
Betser Powered By SBTech -
#Betser is inspired by fantasy football, private betting leagues and social betting. The offer includes a twin-track loyalty scheme devised by Malta-based Hero Gaming, who operate Casino Heroes.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.