No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
57 Million People Play #DFS
57.4 MILLION NORTH AMERICAN PLAYERS LIKE FANTASY SPORTS
New survey by Fantasy Sports Association was conducted by Ipsos Public Affairs.
Fantasy sports participation in North America has reached 57.4-million players according to new research conducted by Ipsos Public Affairs for the Fantasy Sports Trade Association (FSTA), a trade body representing the interests of both fantasy and daily fantasy sports.
This is the highest number of players recorded in the history of the study and a nearly 1 percent increase over last year’s participation statistics, the Association claimed in revealing the numbers to its Summer Conference in New York City on Tuesday.
The record number of players builds upon two years of rapid growth that saw the industry expand by nearly 15 percent. Much of the continued growth can be attributed to the on-going popularity of the season-long format as 82 percent of players still play season-long fantasy sports, a statement from the FSTA revealed.
“After two years of rapid growth fuelled by the innovation of daily fantasy sports it’s a true testament to the loyalty and passion of fantasy sports players that so many recent adoptees have become regular players while the industry continues to attract new players,” said FSTA President Paul Charchian.
“Fantasy sports remains a social activity, made more enjoyable when playing with friends."
Key findings from the study include:
* In 18 states surveyed, 61 percent of consumers support a law that makes playing fantasy sports for cash prizes legal;
* 54 percent of consumers would cancel a league supported media service if not for fantasy sports (TV channels, satellite service, apps, etc.);
* Mobile and other emerging platforms (i.e. gaming consoles, internet-connected TV) continue to grow as the predominant manner (61 percent) in which players consume fantasy. This figure grew from 56 percent in 2014 and just 32 percent in 2013;
* 55 percent of players admit they are playing more fantasy sports due to technological innovations including the ability to play on a mobile device;
* Players are managing more teams as the average number of teams managed per player increased from 5.8 last year to 7.0;
* Fantasy players are more interested in sports because of fantasy, with 64 percent reporting they are watching more live sports because of fantasy and 61 percent saying they read more about sports because of fantasy;
* The number of players who play some form of daily fantasy sports has increased from 31 percent in 2012 to 64 percent in 2015;
* 82 percent of all players play in a season-long league; just 19 percent exclusively play daily formats; and 17 percent play both formats.
PartyPoker Rakebak -
Partypoker brings back rake back for players. All new ‘partypoker weekly Cashback’ launches.
NHL Odds: Lone Canadian Team Plays on Friday -
“Stingy” is a word that many have used to describe the Ottawa Senators in Round Three. The Sens know that they’re overmatched against a Pens lineup that features the likes of Sidney Crosby, Evengi Malkin and Phil Kessel, but with determined defensive play, Ottawa managed to frustrate the Penguins on their home ice, stealing one of two games.
NBA Odds: Will Cavaliers Be Rusty in Game 1? -
The Boston Celtics needed seven games to get past the Washington Wizards, but they got the job done Monday night, winning 115-105 as 5.5-point home favourites. Next up: the defending champion Cleveland Cavaliers, who visit the Garden Wednesday night at 8:30 PM ET on TNT.
4 New Microgaming Releases in May 2017 -
Candy Dreams is a 720 ways to win, variable reel game. Players spin on a colorful reel area filled with candy treats, as they play towards enticing bonus triggers.
PKR Company Statement Update -
Microgaming can confirm that David R Taylor and Matthew R M Wild of RSM Restructuring Advisory LLP were appointed Joint Administrators of PKR Ltd and PKR Technologies Limited on 11 May 2017 by the High Court, Chancery Division.
Microgaming Wins The Spark Award 2017 -
The Spark Award celebrates organisations that experiment with ways of working differently. Previous winners include GCHQ and Places for People. It’s a part of Spark the Change, a global movement dedicated to empowering people and building happier workplaces.
NHL Predators First Ever Conference Finals Appearance -
With three of the team’s top four point scorers residing on the blueline, the Nashville Predators have found a strategy that frustrates even the best in the West. After qualifying as the lowest-seeded Western Conference team, the Predators made quick work of the Chicago Blackhawks (4-0) and St. Louis Blues (4-1) in the first two rounds.
NBA Odds: Wizards-Celtics at the Garden -
The Washington Wizards are making this a series. They’ve won back-to-back games against the Boston Celtics to knot this second-round matchup at 2-2 with Game 5 at the Garden on Wednesday. TNT has the coverage starting at 8 PM ET.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.