No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
57 Million People Play #DFS
57.4 MILLION NORTH AMERICAN PLAYERS LIKE FANTASY SPORTS
New survey by Fantasy Sports Association was conducted by Ipsos Public Affairs.
Fantasy sports participation in North America has reached 57.4-million players according to new research conducted by Ipsos Public Affairs for the Fantasy Sports Trade Association (FSTA), a trade body representing the interests of both fantasy and daily fantasy sports.
This is the highest number of players recorded in the history of the study and a nearly 1 percent increase over last year’s participation statistics, the Association claimed in revealing the numbers to its Summer Conference in New York City on Tuesday.
The record number of players builds upon two years of rapid growth that saw the industry expand by nearly 15 percent. Much of the continued growth can be attributed to the on-going popularity of the season-long format as 82 percent of players still play season-long fantasy sports, a statement from the FSTA revealed.
“After two years of rapid growth fuelled by the innovation of daily fantasy sports it’s a true testament to the loyalty and passion of fantasy sports players that so many recent adoptees have become regular players while the industry continues to attract new players,” said FSTA President Paul Charchian.
“Fantasy sports remains a social activity, made more enjoyable when playing with friends."
Key findings from the study include:
* In 18 states surveyed, 61 percent of consumers support a law that makes playing fantasy sports for cash prizes legal;
* 54 percent of consumers would cancel a league supported media service if not for fantasy sports (TV channels, satellite service, apps, etc.);
* Mobile and other emerging platforms (i.e. gaming consoles, internet-connected TV) continue to grow as the predominant manner (61 percent) in which players consume fantasy. This figure grew from 56 percent in 2014 and just 32 percent in 2013;
* 55 percent of players admit they are playing more fantasy sports due to technological innovations including the ability to play on a mobile device;
* Players are managing more teams as the average number of teams managed per player increased from 5.8 last year to 7.0;
* Fantasy players are more interested in sports because of fantasy, with 64 percent reporting they are watching more live sports because of fantasy and 61 percent saying they read more about sports because of fantasy;
* The number of players who play some form of daily fantasy sports has increased from 31 percent in 2012 to 64 percent in 2015;
* 82 percent of all players play in a season-long league; just 19 percent exclusively play daily formats; and 17 percent play both formats.
Betradar Launches US Sports Betting Solutions -
With only a few weeks to go until the betting and gambling world descends on ICE in London, Betradar have today announced that they will be launching a comprehensive range of tools and services to any company that will be looking to provide sports betting in a post-PASPA United States.
Final 12 For MPNPT Morocco -
Sunday on the MPN Poker Tour Morocco will see several trophies awarded at the Mazagan Beach Resort, with the largest going to the Main Event champion along with a prize of MAD 400,000 (c.€35,400).
MPNPT Morocco Updates -
Leading the 104 combined survivors from both flights is still Said El-Yousfi with 272,000 chips; visit the MPN Poker Tour blog for an end-of-day recap and full chip counts.
MPN Poker Tour Morocco Day 1A -
The MPN Poker Tour has returned to Morocco this week (January 11-14), featuring the MAD 1.5 million guaranteed Main Event, accompanying side events, and the activities and parties for which this tour has now become known on two continents.
2018 MPN Poker Classic -
The MPN announces the return of The Classic tournament series this January. The series is back following its successful €350,000 guaranteed debut in 2017. This time €500,000 is guaranteed, along with a once in a lifetime trip to Monaco for the Classic Champion.
PDC and Sportradar Renew Deal -
Following this month’s hugely successful World Championship, the Professional Darts Corporation (PDC) and long-standing partners Sportradar have renewed their multi-faceted cooperation that will see the leader in sports data and content continuing in their role as official data
Poker Yaar Joins MPN -
Available through download, instant play and mobile, Pokeryaar.com is live with Omaha, Hold’em and Five-Card poker variants, alongside MPN’s Fish Party, the industry’s only progressive jackpot SNGs.
New MPN Poker Rooms Tower Torneos -
Impressed with Microgaming, having already integrated with the Quickfire platform to gain access to some of the industry’s best gaming content, Tower Torneos has extended the relationship with poker.<
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.