No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
57 Million People Play #DFS
57.4 MILLION NORTH AMERICAN PLAYERS LIKE FANTASY SPORTS
New survey by Fantasy Sports Association was conducted by Ipsos Public Affairs.
Fantasy sports participation in North America has reached 57.4-million players according to new research conducted by Ipsos Public Affairs for the Fantasy Sports Trade Association (FSTA), a trade body representing the interests of both fantasy and daily fantasy sports.
This is the highest number of players recorded in the history of the study and a nearly 1 percent increase over last year’s participation statistics, the Association claimed in revealing the numbers to its Summer Conference in New York City on Tuesday.
The record number of players builds upon two years of rapid growth that saw the industry expand by nearly 15 percent. Much of the continued growth can be attributed to the on-going popularity of the season-long format as 82 percent of players still play season-long fantasy sports, a statement from the FSTA revealed.
“After two years of rapid growth fuelled by the innovation of daily fantasy sports it’s a true testament to the loyalty and passion of fantasy sports players that so many recent adoptees have become regular players while the industry continues to attract new players,” said FSTA President Paul Charchian.
“Fantasy sports remains a social activity, made more enjoyable when playing with friends."
Key findings from the study include:
* In 18 states surveyed, 61 percent of consumers support a law that makes playing fantasy sports for cash prizes legal;
* 54 percent of consumers would cancel a league supported media service if not for fantasy sports (TV channels, satellite service, apps, etc.);
* Mobile and other emerging platforms (i.e. gaming consoles, internet-connected TV) continue to grow as the predominant manner (61 percent) in which players consume fantasy. This figure grew from 56 percent in 2014 and just 32 percent in 2013;
* 55 percent of players admit they are playing more fantasy sports due to technological innovations including the ability to play on a mobile device;
* Players are managing more teams as the average number of teams managed per player increased from 5.8 last year to 7.0;
* Fantasy players are more interested in sports because of fantasy, with 64 percent reporting they are watching more live sports because of fantasy and 61 percent saying they read more about sports because of fantasy;
* The number of players who play some form of daily fantasy sports has increased from 31 percent in 2012 to 64 percent in 2015;
* 82 percent of all players play in a season-long league; just 19 percent exclusively play daily formats; and 17 percent play both formats.
Danske Spil Bingo Moves to Microgaming -
The national lottery of Denmark, Danske Spil, is live on the Microgaming Bingo Network. Danske Spil, the Danish national lottery, is live on the Microgaming Bingo Network following a change to its licence conditions.
Quickfire live on Strendus -
Quickfire powered by Microgaming is extending its reach in the LatAm region with the signing of Strendus. Strendus is the online division of Logrand Entertainment Group. The group comprises several companies that operate gaming and entertainment establishments in Mexico, running 14 land-based casinos in total.
Quickfire content live on BetatHome -
Online gaming and sports betting company bet-at-home was founded in 1999. Today the company has 4.8 million registered customers around the world, offering sports betting, casino, live casino, Vegas games, poker and virtual sports.
Microgaming has donated £30,000 between four charities -
Gift of Giving provides Microgaming’s customers the opportunity to vote for one of several charities in their region. In lieu of Christmas gifts, £30,000 is split equally between four global regions: Isle of Man, UK and Europe, Africa, and Rest of the World.
Entertainment Betting Odds: 90th Academy Awards -
The Shape of Water leads Sunday’s 90th Academy Awards (8 PM ET, ABC) with 13 Oscar nominations, but when it comes to Best Picture, this highly-acclaimed film is a +140 second-favorite behind Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri at –115.
Fair Play Bets and QuickFire in Deal -
Fair Play Bets enjoys an unrivalled reputation for an outstanding player experience, with secure deposits and withdrawals, surprising casino bonuses and committed customer support. Fair Play Bets is licensed in UK, Malta and Curacao.
Cavaliers Aim to Take Down Wizards on 2/22/18 -
The Cleveland Cavaliers have looked like a different team since making their moves at the trade deadline. The Washington Wizards are up next for the Cavaliers, who will be at home after the All-Star break.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.