No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
NYX Gaming Revenue Up
Wednesday April 27,2016 : NYX GAMING REVENUE AND GROSS PROFIT FLY HIGH
But results impacted by Ongame losses.
NYX Gaming Group Limited (NGG) almost doubled revenues in its latest fourth quarter and full year 2015 report hailing growing demand for its Open Gaming System (OGS) platform along with an increase in license and royalty revenues as its main growth drivers.
Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2015 performance indicators for the three months ending March 31, 2016 include:
- Quarter 4 Revenue of CAD 18.4 million or 114.5 percent year-over-year growth (Q4/2014: CAD 8.6 million). FY 2015 revenue rose to CAD 52.3 million, up 91.8 percent over 2014 (FY2014: CAD 27.3 million).
- Organic Revenue (excluding acquisitions) of CAD 11.7 million or 36.9 percent year-over-year growth (Q4/2014: CAD 8.6 million);
- Quarterly Royalty and License Revenue of CAD 15.8 million (Q4/2014: CAD 7.5 million); cited as one of its main growth drivers. FY2014 royalty and license revenues of CAD 44.2 million (FY2014: CAD 22.6 million)
- Quarterly Gross Profit of CAD 15.8 million; FY2015 Gross Profit rose 50.1 percent to CAD 40.2 million (FY2014: CAD 26.8 million).
- Quarterly Gross Profit margins were 86.2 percent (Q4/2014: 87.6 percent) and Full Year 2015 was 85.6 percent (FY2014: 88.3 percent). The decrease in gross profit margins was largely attributed to an increase in third-party game generated revenues.
- Quarterly net loss of CAD (10.7) million and FY2015 net loss of CAD (8.4) million; compared to CAD (8.3) million and CAD (7) million respectively.
- The company attributed its net loss result to acquisition and restructuring costs, finance expenses and losses from its off-loaded Ongame poker network business, offset by a CAD 17.4 million gain from the acquisition of the Sportech joint venture.
- Adjusted EBITDA was CAD 1.6 million and CAD (0.8) million for the three and twelve month periods compared to Adjusted EBITDA of CAD 0.6 million and CAD 6.1 million respectively during 2014.
- Quarterly EBITDA was positively impacted by strong growth in revenues and reduced losses from the Cryptologic and Chartwell acquisition as the company realised benefits from its restructuring efforts.
- Ongame losses of $2.9 million and $11.1 million for the three and twelve months ended December 31, 2015 continue to negatively impact operating results.
"I am pleased to announce that 2015 was another outstanding and remarkable year for NYX. We achieved growth in both revenue and gross profit. Our ongoing performance is a reflection of our ability to deliver content and technology services that meet the demands of the digital gaming industry. The momentum we gained from executing a robust strategy highlights our continued commitment to delivering long-term shareholder value," commented chief executive officer Matt Davey.
USA Online Gamblers. The Best Online Casino with the fastest payouts and highest bonus. Get your Exclusive Bovada Bonus Code now. Up to $4250 in free sign up bonuses. Dont miss out on this limited time special offer.Online Poker, Online Casino and Online SPorts betting all included in this exclusive Bovada Bonus.
Gambling News :
NHL Odds: Canadiens Welcome Islanders Tonight -
The Montreal Canadiens (32-20-8) welcome the New York Islanders (28-21-10) on Thursday (7:30 PM ET on SNE). After getting their first victory under new head coach Claude Julien, the Canadiens will look to build on that momentum against a red-hot Islanders team.
NHL Odds: Reeling Flyers Seek Relief in Pittsburgh -
#nhl The Philadelphia Flyers have been a bit off since the holidays. They’ve won just eight games since the Christmas break, and now they’ve got a tough one coming up this Saturday night against the Pittsburgh Penguins.
Dollars to Donuts Slot Launch -
Firstly, it's a classically styled, easy playing 3-reel with five pay lines featuring a traditional icon set of bars and sevens.
NBA Odds: Resurgent Clippers Face Warriors in Oakland -
After a much-needed lineup shuffle, the Los Angeles Clippers (29-27 SU, 35-21 ATS) carry a four-game SU and ATS winning streak into Thursday’s game against the best team in the NBA, the Golden State Warriors (47-9 SU, 27-27-2 ATS). Tip-off is at 10:30 PM ET on TNT.
PokerStars.CZ has launched in the Czech Republic -
PokerStars.CZ has launched in the Czech Republic, becoming the first licensed online casino and poker operator under the Czech Republic’s new gaming regulation. This follows on from the approval by the Czech State Supervision of Gambling and Lotteries Department.
Sunbets to Sponsor Sutton United -
Online betting operator Sun Bets has inked a one-off sponsorship deal with English association football club Sutton United for its upcoming televised clash against Arsenal FC in the FA Cup fifth round tie.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.