No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
NYX Gaming Revenue Up
Wednesday April 27,2016 : NYX GAMING REVENUE AND GROSS PROFIT FLY HIGH
But results impacted by Ongame losses.
NYX Gaming Group Limited (NGG) almost doubled revenues in its latest fourth quarter and full year 2015 report hailing growing demand for its Open Gaming System (OGS) platform along with an increase in license and royalty revenues as its main growth drivers.
Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2015 performance indicators for the three months ending March 31, 2016 include:
- Quarter 4 Revenue of CAD 18.4 million or 114.5 percent year-over-year growth (Q4/2014: CAD 8.6 million). FY 2015 revenue rose to CAD 52.3 million, up 91.8 percent over 2014 (FY2014: CAD 27.3 million).
- Organic Revenue (excluding acquisitions) of CAD 11.7 million or 36.9 percent year-over-year growth (Q4/2014: CAD 8.6 million);
- Quarterly Royalty and License Revenue of CAD 15.8 million (Q4/2014: CAD 7.5 million); cited as one of its main growth drivers. FY2014 royalty and license revenues of CAD 44.2 million (FY2014: CAD 22.6 million)
- Quarterly Gross Profit of CAD 15.8 million; FY2015 Gross Profit rose 50.1 percent to CAD 40.2 million (FY2014: CAD 26.8 million).
- Quarterly Gross Profit margins were 86.2 percent (Q4/2014: 87.6 percent) and Full Year 2015 was 85.6 percent (FY2014: 88.3 percent). The decrease in gross profit margins was largely attributed to an increase in third-party game generated revenues.
- Quarterly net loss of CAD (10.7) million and FY2015 net loss of CAD (8.4) million; compared to CAD (8.3) million and CAD (7) million respectively.
- The company attributed its net loss result to acquisition and restructuring costs, finance expenses and losses from its off-loaded Ongame poker network business, offset by a CAD 17.4 million gain from the acquisition of the Sportech joint venture.
- Adjusted EBITDA was CAD 1.6 million and CAD (0.8) million for the three and twelve month periods compared to Adjusted EBITDA of CAD 0.6 million and CAD 6.1 million respectively during 2014.
- Quarterly EBITDA was positively impacted by strong growth in revenues and reduced losses from the Cryptologic and Chartwell acquisition as the company realised benefits from its restructuring efforts.
- Ongame losses of $2.9 million and $11.1 million for the three and twelve months ended December 31, 2015 continue to negatively impact operating results.
"I am pleased to announce that 2015 was another outstanding and remarkable year for NYX. We achieved growth in both revenue and gross profit. Our ongoing performance is a reflection of our ability to deliver content and technology services that meet the demands of the digital gaming industry. The momentum we gained from executing a robust strategy highlights our continued commitment to delivering long-term shareholder value," commented chief executive officer Matt Davey.
Gambling News :
Jurassic World Online Slot live -
During the base game, the fierce and genetically modified Indominus Rex can randomly appear on the screen, awarding wins of up to 1,000x the total bet.
Is there a place for AI in poker? -
If you are into the technology, you have certainly heard about Artificial Intelligence (AI) at least a few times. The word has become even more popular over the course of the last few years, especially with an introduction of another buzz word
MLB Odds: Mets vs. Dodgers -
Injuries have kept the New York Mets (31-37, –14.14 betting units) from being all they can be this year, but they expect to have Steven Matz on the mound for Wednesday’s game against fellow southpaw Rich Hill and the Los Angeles Dodgers (44-26, +7.56 units). First pitch from Chavez Ravine is 10 PM ET on ESPN.
NBA Odds: Warriors Down Cavs in Game 5, Reclaim Title -
It took a game longer than they would have liked, but the Golden State Warriors are once again the NBA champions. They beat the Cleveland Cavaliers 129-120 Monday night to eliminate the Cavs (+9 away) in five games and reclaim the Larry O’Brien Championship Trophy.
Vikings’ Victory Slot Launches -
The game’s impressive graphics take you to the sea side, where a longship sits beyond the reels. Mountains and trees make up the background, and smoke can be seen billowing from beyond the screen. The five reels are on a sail, with 25 paylines marked by red flags.
50 WSOP Seat Satellite -
Sunday, July 2nd at 3pm ET, two just days before the Fourth of July holiday, Americas Cardroom is running a 50-seat qualifier to the 2017 WSOP Main Event in Las Vegas.
NHL Odds: Series Tied Heading Back to Pittsburgh -
As quickly as Pekka Rinne lost his game in Pittsburgh, he found it again in Nashville. After Game 2, there were murmurings that Rinne wouldn’t start the next game. Predators Head Coach Peter Laviolette decided to stick with his goaltender, however, and Rinne led his team to two consecutive victories at home while stopping 50 of 52 shots.
Huge Win at Bitstarz Casino -
There has been plenty of big wins being landed at BitStarz lately, and yesterday, it was time again. Surprisingly it was yet another Amatic game that made one lucky player extra happy as he raked in an incredible $112,402 during an evening of intense playing.
NBA Odds: Can Warriors Keep up the Pace in Cleveland? -
The Cleveland Cavaliers head back home down 0-2 in the 2017 NBA Finals after losing the first two games straight up and against the spread to the Golden State Warriors by wide margins. Game 3 is Wednesday at 9 PM ET on ABC.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.