No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
NYX Gaming Revenue Up
Wednesday April 27,2016 : NYX GAMING REVENUE AND GROSS PROFIT FLY HIGH
But results impacted by Ongame losses.
NYX Gaming Group Limited (NGG) almost doubled revenues in its latest fourth quarter and full year 2015 report hailing growing demand for its Open Gaming System (OGS) platform along with an increase in license and royalty revenues as its main growth drivers.
Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2015 performance indicators for the three months ending March 31, 2016 include:
- Quarter 4 Revenue of CAD 18.4 million or 114.5 percent year-over-year growth (Q4/2014: CAD 8.6 million). FY 2015 revenue rose to CAD 52.3 million, up 91.8 percent over 2014 (FY2014: CAD 27.3 million).
- Organic Revenue (excluding acquisitions) of CAD 11.7 million or 36.9 percent year-over-year growth (Q4/2014: CAD 8.6 million);
- Quarterly Royalty and License Revenue of CAD 15.8 million (Q4/2014: CAD 7.5 million); cited as one of its main growth drivers. FY2014 royalty and license revenues of CAD 44.2 million (FY2014: CAD 22.6 million)
- Quarterly Gross Profit of CAD 15.8 million; FY2015 Gross Profit rose 50.1 percent to CAD 40.2 million (FY2014: CAD 26.8 million).
- Quarterly Gross Profit margins were 86.2 percent (Q4/2014: 87.6 percent) and Full Year 2015 was 85.6 percent (FY2014: 88.3 percent). The decrease in gross profit margins was largely attributed to an increase in third-party game generated revenues.
- Quarterly net loss of CAD (10.7) million and FY2015 net loss of CAD (8.4) million; compared to CAD (8.3) million and CAD (7) million respectively.
- The company attributed its net loss result to acquisition and restructuring costs, finance expenses and losses from its off-loaded Ongame poker network business, offset by a CAD 17.4 million gain from the acquisition of the Sportech joint venture.
- Adjusted EBITDA was CAD 1.6 million and CAD (0.8) million for the three and twelve month periods compared to Adjusted EBITDA of CAD 0.6 million and CAD 6.1 million respectively during 2014.
- Quarterly EBITDA was positively impacted by strong growth in revenues and reduced losses from the Cryptologic and Chartwell acquisition as the company realised benefits from its restructuring efforts.
- Ongame losses of $2.9 million and $11.1 million for the three and twelve months ended December 31, 2015 continue to negatively impact operating results.
"I am pleased to announce that 2015 was another outstanding and remarkable year for NYX. We achieved growth in both revenue and gross profit. Our ongoing performance is a reflection of our ability to deliver content and technology services that meet the demands of the digital gaming industry. The momentum we gained from executing a robust strategy highlights our continued commitment to delivering long-term shareholder value," commented chief executive officer Matt Davey.
Limited time offer for all our Readers. All Countries. A brand new No Deposit Bonus. No Max Cashout. Claim It Here.
Gambling News :
2016 WPT Borgata Main Event Results -
@MrJesseJames888 Four years ago the poker world watched as Jesse Sylvia and Greg Merson fought it out in the heads up of the World Series of Poker main event, with Sylvia narrowly defeated but taking home a second placing pay check for $5,292,889.
G-Sports debuts with the game Road Redemption -
#esports Land, online and mobile gambling publisher Gamblit Gaming has debuted in the burgeoning eSports sector, unveiling its new eSports platform branded G-Sports with the hit PC and console game Road Redemption.
French licensed gambling operators lost $5M in 2015 -
#france Numbers released by the French online gambling regulator ARJEL have illustrated the continued folly of a ring-fenced and restricted online gambling market saddled with a harsh and operator-unfriendly tax regime.
NO PRIVATISATION FOR ONTARIO LOTTERY -
The privatisation of the Ontario provincial lottery will not go ahead despite proposals by major companies like IGT-GTech, Scientific Games and Rogers Communications submitted in response to the provincial government’s 2014 Request for Proposals.
Space Invaders wins Best Slot Product Award -
The growing emphasis on skill-based slot machines that are more appealing to the millennial demographic has seen Scientific Games awarded a Best Slot accolade for its Space Invaders game at the 2016 Gaming and Technology Awards.
NEW MARKETING CAMPAIGN FROM LADBROKES -
The Ladbrokes land and online gambling group has launched its latest marketing campaign, with the first television advertisements ready to screen this Saturday.
Gamesys acquires Snowcat Games -
London online gambling provider Gamesys has announced the acquisition of Estonian online gambling games developer Snowcat Games for an undisclosed consideration, noting that the deal will strengthen its development capabilities.
BetConstruct adds virtual sports products -
The Golden Race package includes premium virtual content including; football, tennis, Real MMA Fighting, horse and greyhound racing, along with lotto and keno games content.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.