No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
NYX Gaming Revenue Up
Wednesday April 27,2016 : NYX GAMING REVENUE AND GROSS PROFIT FLY HIGH
But results impacted by Ongame losses.
NYX Gaming Group Limited (NGG) almost doubled revenues in its latest fourth quarter and full year 2015 report hailing growing demand for its Open Gaming System (OGS) platform along with an increase in license and royalty revenues as its main growth drivers.
Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2015 performance indicators for the three months ending March 31, 2016 include:
- Quarter 4 Revenue of CAD 18.4 million or 114.5 percent year-over-year growth (Q4/2014: CAD 8.6 million). FY 2015 revenue rose to CAD 52.3 million, up 91.8 percent over 2014 (FY2014: CAD 27.3 million).
- Organic Revenue (excluding acquisitions) of CAD 11.7 million or 36.9 percent year-over-year growth (Q4/2014: CAD 8.6 million);
- Quarterly Royalty and License Revenue of CAD 15.8 million (Q4/2014: CAD 7.5 million); cited as one of its main growth drivers. FY2014 royalty and license revenues of CAD 44.2 million (FY2014: CAD 22.6 million)
- Quarterly Gross Profit of CAD 15.8 million; FY2015 Gross Profit rose 50.1 percent to CAD 40.2 million (FY2014: CAD 26.8 million).
- Quarterly Gross Profit margins were 86.2 percent (Q4/2014: 87.6 percent) and Full Year 2015 was 85.6 percent (FY2014: 88.3 percent). The decrease in gross profit margins was largely attributed to an increase in third-party game generated revenues.
- Quarterly net loss of CAD (10.7) million and FY2015 net loss of CAD (8.4) million; compared to CAD (8.3) million and CAD (7) million respectively.
- The company attributed its net loss result to acquisition and restructuring costs, finance expenses and losses from its off-loaded Ongame poker network business, offset by a CAD 17.4 million gain from the acquisition of the Sportech joint venture.
- Adjusted EBITDA was CAD 1.6 million and CAD (0.8) million for the three and twelve month periods compared to Adjusted EBITDA of CAD 0.6 million and CAD 6.1 million respectively during 2014.
- Quarterly EBITDA was positively impacted by strong growth in revenues and reduced losses from the Cryptologic and Chartwell acquisition as the company realised benefits from its restructuring efforts.
- Ongame losses of $2.9 million and $11.1 million for the three and twelve months ended December 31, 2015 continue to negatively impact operating results.
"I am pleased to announce that 2015 was another outstanding and remarkable year for NYX. We achieved growth in both revenue and gross profit. Our ongoing performance is a reflection of our ability to deliver content and technology services that meet the demands of the digital gaming industry. The momentum we gained from executing a robust strategy highlights our continued commitment to delivering long-term shareholder value," commented chief executive officer Matt Davey.
Gambling News :
14 Left in MPNPT Tallinn Main Event -
All 14 players who have made it to the end of Day 2 in the MPN Poker Tour Tallinn Main Event can now consider themselves to have officially run deep.
Day 2 of the MPNPT Tallinn Main Event -
Day 1b of the MPN Poker Tour 2017 Tallinn Main Event easily surpassed the tournament’s €150,000 guarantee on its own. Yesterday’s 416 entries brought the total number so far up to 522
Michael Myers is back in Halloween Slot Machine -
Get ready for a blood-curdling adventure with Microgaming’s latest offering – Halloween Follow Annie, Lynda, Doctor Loomis, and our heroine Laurie as they try to survive the ultimate horror movie villain, Michael Myers.
Joe Fortune new Rewards Program -
Once you sign up, you’re automatically enrolled in the rewards program – and that’s when the epic journey begins. You’ll start earning Adventure Miles immediately, and can embark on the quest of a lifetime: To get paid to play, which stays true to the rewards program’s slogan, ‘Play More Get More’.
NHL Odds: Toronto Maple Leafs vs. Washington Capitals on Tuesday -
Auston Matthews and the Toronto Maple Leafs touch down in DC this Tuesday (7 PM ET on TSN) as one of the hottest teams in the NHL. They've tallied a ridiculous 26 goals through only five games played; that's more than five goals scored per game on average. They'll be up against an equally potent Washington Capitals team.
Pro League Reveals Sportradar Contract Details -
The partnership between the PLC and Sportradar aims to provide a high-quality level of service to all Arabian Gulf League stakeholders in addition to making verified official data about players performances available to coaching and scouting staff and supplying match information to media outlets.
NFL Odds: Steelers Visit Undefeated Chiefs #TNF -
The Kansas City Chiefs (5-0 SU and ATS) have been flawless as an NFL pick thus far. Their chances of remaining undefeated in Week 6 look good; after opening at –4.5, Kansas City is a 5-point home chalk for Sunday’s game against the Pittsburgh Steelers (3-2 SU, 2-3 ATS), beginning at 4:25 PM ET on CBS.
Mega Moolah strikes again -
The jackpot was hit on a mobile device on Sunday 1 October 2017 by a UK player on Betway, this time awarding a £1,448,116.31 pay day.
2 New Slots For Microgaming Casinos -
David Reynolds, Games Publisher at Microgaming, comments: “On top of our branded title game Halloween, we’re delivering two more slots this October, each bringing exciting features and a different theme.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.