No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
NYX Gaming Revenue Up
Wednesday April 27,2016 : NYX GAMING REVENUE AND GROSS PROFIT FLY HIGH
But results impacted by Ongame losses.
NYX Gaming Group Limited (NGG) almost doubled revenues in its latest fourth quarter and full year 2015 report hailing growing demand for its Open Gaming System (OGS) platform along with an increase in license and royalty revenues as its main growth drivers.
Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2015 performance indicators for the three months ending March 31, 2016 include:
- Quarter 4 Revenue of CAD 18.4 million or 114.5 percent year-over-year growth (Q4/2014: CAD 8.6 million). FY 2015 revenue rose to CAD 52.3 million, up 91.8 percent over 2014 (FY2014: CAD 27.3 million).
- Organic Revenue (excluding acquisitions) of CAD 11.7 million or 36.9 percent year-over-year growth (Q4/2014: CAD 8.6 million);
- Quarterly Royalty and License Revenue of CAD 15.8 million (Q4/2014: CAD 7.5 million); cited as one of its main growth drivers. FY2014 royalty and license revenues of CAD 44.2 million (FY2014: CAD 22.6 million)
- Quarterly Gross Profit of CAD 15.8 million; FY2015 Gross Profit rose 50.1 percent to CAD 40.2 million (FY2014: CAD 26.8 million).
- Quarterly Gross Profit margins were 86.2 percent (Q4/2014: 87.6 percent) and Full Year 2015 was 85.6 percent (FY2014: 88.3 percent). The decrease in gross profit margins was largely attributed to an increase in third-party game generated revenues.
- Quarterly net loss of CAD (10.7) million and FY2015 net loss of CAD (8.4) million; compared to CAD (8.3) million and CAD (7) million respectively.
- The company attributed its net loss result to acquisition and restructuring costs, finance expenses and losses from its off-loaded Ongame poker network business, offset by a CAD 17.4 million gain from the acquisition of the Sportech joint venture.
- Adjusted EBITDA was CAD 1.6 million and CAD (0.8) million for the three and twelve month periods compared to Adjusted EBITDA of CAD 0.6 million and CAD 6.1 million respectively during 2014.
- Quarterly EBITDA was positively impacted by strong growth in revenues and reduced losses from the Cryptologic and Chartwell acquisition as the company realised benefits from its restructuring efforts.
- Ongame losses of $2.9 million and $11.1 million for the three and twelve months ended December 31, 2015 continue to negatively impact operating results.
"I am pleased to announce that 2015 was another outstanding and remarkable year for NYX. We achieved growth in both revenue and gross profit. Our ongoing performance is a reflection of our ability to deliver content and technology services that meet the demands of the digital gaming industry. The momentum we gained from executing a robust strategy highlights our continued commitment to delivering long-term shareholder value," commented chief executive officer Matt Davey.
Limited time offer for all our Readers. All Countries. A brand new No Deposit Bonus. No Max Cashout. Claim It Here.
Gambling News :
South Africa Going After Illegal Gambling -
In South Africa a combined national police and federal enforcement initiative has shuttered 19 illegal gambling venues across the provinces of Northern Cape and North West.
Global Poker League Championship Results -
#gpl The inaugural season of the Global Poker League Championship played out this week with the Montreal Nationals besting the Berlin Bears across 11 games to claim the $100,000 main prize.
Yahoo DFS Gets Uk License -
#yahoo Industry observers point out that Yahoo has thus far carried out little in the way of major marketing on DFS in its US endeavors, unlike rivals DraftKings and FanDuel, and they expect it to follow a similar path in the Britain.
SPANISH GAMBLING MARKET CONTINUES TO GROW -
Spain's gambling industry continued to advance in 2015 with growth in most sectors, according to the latest research report from the Codere - University of Madrid Institute for Policy and Governance collaboration released this week.
Novomatic Acquires Albanian National Lottery -
#Novomatic The Austrian gaming technology group Novomatic has issued a statement confirming that it has completed the final required steps for the successful acquisition of the Albanian National Lottery.
2016 Massachusetts Gaming Commission Report -
Industry journalist Steve Ruddock picked up on some interesting statistics from the latest annual report of the Massachusetts Gaming Commission released this week, flagging the current results from its on-going monitoring research of the state gambling market.
Jack Lam denies bribe allegations -
Allegations by Philippines Justice Secretary Vitaliano Aguirre that casino tycoon Jack Lam used 'facilitator' Wally Sombero in an attempt to bribe him into protecting Lam interests have been hotly denied by Lam.
Fonbet Gets Russian Betting License -
#Fonbet Russian-licensed operators are required to use officially sanctioned payment hubs called TSUPIS to facilitate government oversight, and this may be a concern for Fonbet at present.
New Attempts to Restore the Wire act -
In the first of these initiatives, which Online Poker Report notes is supported by only eight state AGs (half those who signed a similar letter last year), the signatories seek support for RAWA at a Congressional hearing scheduled for December 9.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.