No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
NYX Gaming Group Q1-2016
ANOTHER STRONG QUARTER FOR NYX GAMING
Key operating parameters all performing well.
NYX Gaming Group Limited has released its financial and operating results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2016, highlighting a number of key advances:
* Revenue of Cdn$18.8 million or 88.7 percent growth year-over-year;
* Organic Revenue excluding acquisitions of Cdn$13.1 million or 31.8 percent growth year-over-year;
* Royalty and License Revenue of Cdn$16.5 million;
* Gross Profit of Cdn$16.2 million;
* Adjusted EBITDA of Cdn$4.8 million;
* Signed 12 new OGS contracts, 1 letter of intent for OPS;
* Launched OGS content across 4 new client sites;
* Released 8 new games
"We are very proud that Q1 not only marks another strong quarter but is also a confirmation of our long-term strategy to be the leading provider of digital gaming content and technology worldwide. Through our highly successful M&A activity, we have set in place the building blocks for our global business, and are now focused on realizing our full potential for the benefit of our customers and shareholders," said CEO Matt Davey in his report to shareholders.
Key events included:
* Acquisition of OP Topco (Openbet) for GBP 270 million - a highly transformative deal that completes NYXs portfolio of products and services, and solidifies NYX as a provider of B2B betting and gaming solutions in the global regulated gaming industry.
* The company signed 12 new agreements for its Open Gaming System and Open Platform System, including deals with PaddyPower, Marathonbet, and Telecinco.
* NYX signed a letter of intent with Netherlandse Staatsloterij/De Lotto to execute an agreement for the integration of digital gaming content and player account management via NYXs OPS.
* The company also successfully launched its OGS across four new client sites, in the regulated markets of Latvia, Belgium, and Denmark, whilst in Italy its subsidiary Game360 launched Sportsbook (IT) with Stanleybet and its bespoke product across two leading sites – Sisal and SNAI.
* On the content side, NYX released a total of eight new games.
* Unique game installations increased by 14 percent quarter-over-quarter.
* NYX reached an agreement to sell substantially all of its European poker business, operated within its Ongame division. As part of the agreement, a partner with experience in the industry will take on all costs, customer contracts and development for the poker product.
Gambling News :
Games Concept Day in Malta -
The Quickfire Games Concept Day is the second full-day workshop to date, the first being held in Gibraltar in July.
AFC’s fight against match-fixing -
The Asian Football Confederation (AFC) has introduced a new AFC integrity mobile application, which will enable fans, players and officials to report possible suspicious activities or provide information concerning match-fixing or corruption to the AFC Integrity Unit.
$75K Win on Mobile Slot @ CafeCasino -
Café Casino’s mobile slot, Achilles, paid out in a big way over the weekend. A player from Pennsylvania, Rob J., triggered the game’s free spins mode by landing three scatters.
2017 Punta Cana Poker Classic Results -
The 2017 Punta Cana Poker Classic is now in the books and players are returning home after a week-long poker celebration. And after a major final table deal, two players have the most reason to celebrate. Roberto Carvallo ultimately won the tournament after negotiating a final table deal with Jamin Stokes.
NHL Odds: Winnipeg Jets vs. Minnesota Wild -
Blake Wheeler and the Winnipeg Jets will attempt to get two points closer to the Central Division lead on Tuesday, as they take on the Minnesota Wild on the road. The Jets have started strong, and sit in second place in their division. Led by RW Blake Wheeler, the Jets look like a team that could make some noise in the West this season.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.