No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
NYX Gaming Group Q1-2016
ANOTHER STRONG QUARTER FOR NYX GAMING
Key operating parameters all performing well.
NYX Gaming Group Limited has released its financial and operating results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2016, highlighting a number of key advances:
* Revenue of Cdn$18.8 million or 88.7 percent growth year-over-year;
* Organic Revenue excluding acquisitions of Cdn$13.1 million or 31.8 percent growth year-over-year;
* Royalty and License Revenue of Cdn$16.5 million;
* Gross Profit of Cdn$16.2 million;
* Adjusted EBITDA of Cdn$4.8 million;
* Signed 12 new OGS contracts, 1 letter of intent for OPS;
* Launched OGS content across 4 new client sites;
* Released 8 new games
"We are very proud that Q1 not only marks another strong quarter but is also a confirmation of our long-term strategy to be the leading provider of digital gaming content and technology worldwide. Through our highly successful M&A activity, we have set in place the building blocks for our global business, and are now focused on realizing our full potential for the benefit of our customers and shareholders," said CEO Matt Davey in his report to shareholders.
Key events included:
* Acquisition of OP Topco (Openbet) for GBP 270 million - a highly transformative deal that completes NYXs portfolio of products and services, and solidifies NYX as a provider of B2B betting and gaming solutions in the global regulated gaming industry.
* The company signed 12 new agreements for its Open Gaming System and Open Platform System, including deals with PaddyPower, Marathonbet, and Telecinco.
* NYX signed a letter of intent with Netherlandse Staatsloterij/De Lotto to execute an agreement for the integration of digital gaming content and player account management via NYXs OPS.
* The company also successfully launched its OGS across four new client sites, in the regulated markets of Latvia, Belgium, and Denmark, whilst in Italy its subsidiary Game360 launched Sportsbook (IT) with Stanleybet and its bespoke product across two leading sites – Sisal and SNAI.
* On the content side, NYX released a total of eight new games.
* Unique game installations increased by 14 percent quarter-over-quarter.
* NYX reached an agreement to sell substantially all of its European poker business, operated within its Ongame division. As part of the agreement, a partner with experience in the industry will take on all costs, customer contracts and development for the poker product.
Gambling News :
$400k Winner at Bodog Casino -
To win, you need to get a pair of Tens or better. Jerry K., however, got a much higher hand than the minimum; he pocketed $397,879 after landing the game’s best possible hand: a royal flush.
NBA : Warriors Win the West; NBA Finals Next -
The Golden State Warriors will play in their third-straight NBA Finals. They completed their sweep of the San Antonio Spurs Monday night, rolling to a 129-115 victory as 12-point road favourites; Golden State opened the season as a –250 chalk to win the Western Conference.
PartyPoker Rakebak -
Partypoker brings back rake back for players. All new ‘partypoker weekly Cashback’ launches.
NHL Odds: Lone Canadian Team Plays on Friday -
“Stingy” is a word that many have used to describe the Ottawa Senators in Round Three. The Sens know that they’re overmatched against a Pens lineup that features the likes of Sidney Crosby, Evengi Malkin and Phil Kessel, but with determined defensive play, Ottawa managed to frustrate the Penguins on their home ice, stealing one of two games.
NBA Odds: Will Cavaliers Be Rusty in Game 1? -
The Boston Celtics needed seven games to get past the Washington Wizards, but they got the job done Monday night, winning 115-105 as 5.5-point home favourites. Next up: the defending champion Cleveland Cavaliers, who visit the Garden Wednesday night at 8:30 PM ET on TNT.
4 New Microgaming Releases in May 2017 -
Candy Dreams is a 720 ways to win, variable reel game. Players spin on a colorful reel area filled with candy treats, as they play towards enticing bonus triggers.
PKR Company Statement Update -
Microgaming can confirm that David R Taylor and Matthew R M Wild of RSM Restructuring Advisory LLP were appointed Joint Administrators of PKR Ltd and PKR Technologies Limited on 11 May 2017 by the High Court, Chancery Division.
Microgaming Wins The Spark Award 2017 -
The Spark Award celebrates organisations that experiment with ways of working differently. Previous winners include GCHQ and Places for People. It’s a part of Spark the Change, a global movement dedicated to empowering people and building happier workplaces.
NHL Predators First Ever Conference Finals Appearance -
With three of the team’s top four point scorers residing on the blueline, the Nashville Predators have found a strategy that frustrates even the best in the West. After qualifying as the lowest-seeded Western Conference team, the Predators made quick work of the Chicago Blackhawks (4-0) and St. Louis Blues (4-1) in the first two rounds.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.