No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
NYX Gaming Group Q1-2016
ANOTHER STRONG QUARTER FOR NYX GAMING
Key operating parameters all performing well.
NYX Gaming Group Limited has released its financial and operating results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2016, highlighting a number of key advances:
* Revenue of Cdn$18.8 million or 88.7 percent growth year-over-year;
* Organic Revenue excluding acquisitions of Cdn$13.1 million or 31.8 percent growth year-over-year;
* Royalty and License Revenue of Cdn$16.5 million;
* Gross Profit of Cdn$16.2 million;
* Adjusted EBITDA of Cdn$4.8 million;
* Signed 12 new OGS contracts, 1 letter of intent for OPS;
* Launched OGS content across 4 new client sites;
* Released 8 new games
"We are very proud that Q1 not only marks another strong quarter but is also a confirmation of our long-term strategy to be the leading provider of digital gaming content and technology worldwide. Through our highly successful M&A activity, we have set in place the building blocks for our global business, and are now focused on realizing our full potential for the benefit of our customers and shareholders," said CEO Matt Davey in his report to shareholders.
Key events included:
* Acquisition of OP Topco (Openbet) for GBP 270 million - a highly transformative deal that completes NYXs portfolio of products and services, and solidifies NYX as a provider of B2B betting and gaming solutions in the global regulated gaming industry.
* The company signed 12 new agreements for its Open Gaming System and Open Platform System, including deals with PaddyPower, Marathonbet, and Telecinco.
* NYX signed a letter of intent with Netherlandse Staatsloterij/De Lotto to execute an agreement for the integration of digital gaming content and player account management via NYXs OPS.
* The company also successfully launched its OGS across four new client sites, in the regulated markets of Latvia, Belgium, and Denmark, whilst in Italy its subsidiary Game360 launched Sportsbook (IT) with Stanleybet and its bespoke product across two leading sites – Sisal and SNAI.
* On the content side, NYX released a total of eight new games.
* Unique game installations increased by 14 percent quarter-over-quarter.
* NYX reached an agreement to sell substantially all of its European poker business, operated within its Ongame division. As part of the agreement, a partner with experience in the industry will take on all costs, customer contracts and development for the poker product.
Gambling News :
NHL Odds: Lightning go for Season Sweep Over Red Wings -
The Tampa Bay Lightning (37-29-9) have been doing everything possible to make a fourth straight appearance in the Stanley Cup Playoffs. Without star centre Steven Stamkos, Nikita Kucherov (38 goals, 40 assists) and Victor Hedman (15 goals, 47 assists) have stepped up and will look to continue their strong play against the Wings. Game time is 7:30 PM ET on FS-D.
MPN Charity Poker Tournament at ICE 2017 -
During what was a busy three-days for Microgaming at ICE Totally Gaming 2017, the MPN team enjoyed a charity poker tournament with Microgaming operators on Tuesday 7 February.
US$30M DUBAI WORLD CUP -
Racecourse Media Group and Meydan to showcase world’s richest raceday to more than 150 territories The Dubai World Cup is the first horse race to be broadcast live on airlines and cruise lines
NHL Odds: Forsberg Faces Elliott in Nashville -
The last time the Nashville Predators played against the Calgary Flames, Calgary had a 4-1 lead five minutes into the second period. Nashville responded with four back-to-back goals, including a hat trick from centreman Filip Forsberg. Both teams went into overtime with five goals, and Calgary defenseman Mark Giordano (12 goals, 22 assists) scored the winning goal.
NBA Odds: Hawks, Wiz in Southeast Showdown -
The Washington Wizards (42-27 SU, 36-32-1 ATS) can pretty much secure the Southeast Division title with a win Wednesday night over the Atlanta Hawks (37-32 SU, 31-38 ATS). Tip-off is at 8 PM ET on ESPN; the Wizards lead Atlanta by five games with less than a month remaining before the playoffs.
NBA Odds: Clippers Try to Slow Down Bucks in LA -
Milwaukee Bucks small forward Giannis Antetokounmpo and Los Angeles Clippers power forward Blake Griffin are two of the most talented and versatile forwards in the NBA. The two lead their teams into battle on Wednesday in Los Angeles.
NHL Odds: Canadiens Welcome Islanders Tonight -
The Montreal Canadiens (32-20-8) welcome the New York Islanders (28-21-10) on Thursday (7:30 PM ET on SNE). After getting their first victory under new head coach Claude Julien, the Canadiens will look to build on that momentum against a red-hot Islanders team.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.