No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Online gambling banning attempts to be back in 2015
Saturday December 13,2014 : ONLINE GAMBLING BANNING ATTEMPTS WILL RETURN NEXT YEAR.
Nevada senator nails his colours to the mast.
Online gambling banning attempts in the US through the Adelson-inspired Restoration of America's Wire Act may have failed in this year's Congressional session, but they will be back on the agenda in a Republican-controlled federal legislature next year...and the influential and veteran Nevada Senator Harry Reid will support the attempt in the hope that he can achieve carve-outs for online poker.
In an interview with the respected Las Vegas Review-Journal Friday, Reid revealed:
* Online gambling banning measures will again be introduced to Congress next year;
* He will support such a ban, but attempt to achieve a carve-out for online poker (Nevada has legalisaed online poker, along with Delaware and New Jersey);
* He agrees with land casino mogul Sheldon Adelson that online gambling in the United States should be banned, saying: "I think it is an invitation to crime. I think it is hard to control for crime when you’ve got brick and mortar places, let alone something up in the sky someplace, and it is very bad for children.”
* Reid admitted that, had it been possible, he would have been prepared to try for a carve-out for online poker if the RAWA had made it through the House in the end-of-season lame duck session (it failed at committee stage);
* He is of the view - based on experience with previous attempts - that the only way legalised online poker will pass Congress is if it is coupled with legislation that prohibits other forms of online gaming;
* Reid admitted that he and Adelson had been long-time friends despite their commitment to different political parties, but he denied that he and Adelson were allies in seeking an online gambling ban, which they both coincidentally support;
* He will return to Congress next year as Senate Minority Leader, and plans to seek reelection to the Senate in the 2016 elections, when he will be 77 years old.
Gambling News :
NHL Odds: Toronto Maple Leafs vs. Washington Capitals on Tuesday -
Auston Matthews and the Toronto Maple Leafs touch down in DC this Tuesday (7 PM ET on TSN) as one of the hottest teams in the NHL. They've tallied a ridiculous 26 goals through only five games played; that's more than five goals scored per game on average. They'll be up against an equally potent Washington Capitals team.
Pro League Reveals Sportradar Contract Details -
The partnership between the PLC and Sportradar aims to provide a high-quality level of service to all Arabian Gulf League stakeholders in addition to making verified official data about players performances available to coaching and scouting staff and supplying match information to media outlets.
NFL Odds: Steelers Visit Undefeated Chiefs #TNF -
The Kansas City Chiefs (5-0 SU and ATS) have been flawless as an NFL pick thus far. Their chances of remaining undefeated in Week 6 look good; after opening at –4.5, Kansas City is a 5-point home chalk for Sunday’s game against the Pittsburgh Steelers (3-2 SU, 2-3 ATS), beginning at 4:25 PM ET on CBS.
Mega Moolah strikes again -
The jackpot was hit on a mobile device on Sunday 1 October 2017 by a UK player on Betway, this time awarding a £1,448,116.31 pay day.
2 New Slots For Microgaming Casinos -
David Reynolds, Games Publisher at Microgaming, comments: “On top of our branded title game Halloween, we’re delivering two more slots this October, each bringing exciting features and a different theme.
MLS Odds: Red Bulls vs. Whitecaps -
The New York Red Bulls (12W, 12L, 7T) haven’t won a match since August 15, but they’re –165 favorites this Saturday against the visiting Vancouver Whitecaps (15W, 10L, 6T), beginning at 5 PM ET. Vancouver is a +475 underdog with the draw priced at +285.
MLB Odds: Yankees Favored in AL Wild Card Game -
After a strong regular season, the New York Yankees (91-71, –1.00 betting units) opened as –235 home favourites for Tuesday’s AL Wild Card Game against the Minnesota Twins (85-77, +11.48 units). First pitch is at 8 PM ET on ESPN.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.