No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
2011 Online Casino Acquisitions and Mergers
Acquisitions and Mergers:
- Betgenius Ltd acquired user experience and front-end specialist, Boolabus.
- Scientific Games Corporation completed its acquisition of Barcrest Group Limited.
- Sazka AS was acquired by Czech financial groups PPF AS and KKCG (SÁZKOVÁ KANCELÁ, a.s.) for a consideration of 3.810 billion Czech Koruna.
- Full Tilt Poker bought by French business turnaround specialist Groupe Bernard Tapie, finalization of the deal hangs on the completion of various conditions. .
- The reappearance of the well-known BetCris online poker subsidiary Americas Card Room was followed by its acquisition of Doyle's Room for an undisclosed consideration.
- Sportingbet Plc in a conditional binding agreement to acquire Danish online betting operations SHL, Danbook Limited and ISCI, Scandic Bookmakers Limited.
- East Pioneer Corporation B.V. supported by a services agreement with GVC Sports B.V., a subsidiary of GVC Holdings plc acquired Sportingbet plc’s Turkish operation superbahis.com for a minimum consideration of GBP 125 million in cash.
- Jackpot Capital Group sold Lucky Club Casino.com with its marketing partner Rich Club Affiliates.com to a group of unidentified investors for an undisclosed consideration.
- Fertitta Interactive, a division of a US land gambling group that developed the well-known Station and Golden Nugget casinos, has announced its acquisition for an undisclosed consideration of the assets of Cyberarts, a veteran online poker and social bingo software provider based in California and Alderney.
- Boylesports acquired William Hill’s Irish retail estate of 15 shops for a cash consideration of Euro 1.5 million.
- Swedish software provider NYX Interactive AB (NYX) acquired Australian-based independent games supplier Nextgen Gaming Pty Ltd for an undisclosed consideration.
- Lucky Club Casino recently changed hands from Jackpot Capital to an unknown new operator.
- The European online gambling group Unibet inked an agreement to acquire 100 percent of the shares of French company Solfive SAS, owner of SPS Betting France SAS.
- Paddy Power plc has acquired Bulgarian games developer CT Networks Limited (Cayetano) for an undisclosed but "capped" consideration.
- Club 4 Aces.com on the Entraction online poker network has sold out to 24hPoker.com for an undisclosed consideration.
- Genting Casinos acquired Fox Poker Club, London’s only dedicated poker venue, for an undisclosed sum.
- Pokerstars acquired Cara de Poker, a well-established Spanish website that is understood to have a significant player base.
- UK spreadbetting firm Gekko Global Markets acquired Irish spread betting firm Delta Index for an undisclosed consideration.
- Tattsbet Limited entered into a binding agreement to acquire the Tasmanian TOTE for an upfront consideration of A$ 118.4 million and the potential for a further A$ 15.4 million derived from a GST cash refund owed to the TOTE.
Gambling News :
$400k Winner at Bodog Casino -
To win, you need to get a pair of Tens or better. Jerry K., however, got a much higher hand than the minimum; he pocketed $397,879 after landing the game’s best possible hand: a royal flush.
NBA : Warriors Win the West; NBA Finals Next -
The Golden State Warriors will play in their third-straight NBA Finals. They completed their sweep of the San Antonio Spurs Monday night, rolling to a 129-115 victory as 12-point road favourites; Golden State opened the season as a –250 chalk to win the Western Conference.
PartyPoker Rakebak -
Partypoker brings back rake back for players. All new ‘partypoker weekly Cashback’ launches.
NHL Odds: Lone Canadian Team Plays on Friday -
“Stingy” is a word that many have used to describe the Ottawa Senators in Round Three. The Sens know that they’re overmatched against a Pens lineup that features the likes of Sidney Crosby, Evengi Malkin and Phil Kessel, but with determined defensive play, Ottawa managed to frustrate the Penguins on their home ice, stealing one of two games.
NBA Odds: Will Cavaliers Be Rusty in Game 1? -
The Boston Celtics needed seven games to get past the Washington Wizards, but they got the job done Monday night, winning 115-105 as 5.5-point home favourites. Next up: the defending champion Cleveland Cavaliers, who visit the Garden Wednesday night at 8:30 PM ET on TNT.
4 New Microgaming Releases in May 2017 -
Candy Dreams is a 720 ways to win, variable reel game. Players spin on a colorful reel area filled with candy treats, as they play towards enticing bonus triggers.
PKR Company Statement Update -
Microgaming can confirm that David R Taylor and Matthew R M Wild of RSM Restructuring Advisory LLP were appointed Joint Administrators of PKR Ltd and PKR Technologies Limited on 11 May 2017 by the High Court, Chancery Division.
Microgaming Wins The Spark Award 2017 -
The Spark Award celebrates organisations that experiment with ways of working differently. Previous winners include GCHQ and Places for People. It’s a part of Spark the Change, a global movement dedicated to empowering people and building happier workplaces.
NHL Predators First Ever Conference Finals Appearance -
With three of the team’s top four point scorers residing on the blueline, the Nashville Predators have found a strategy that frustrates even the best in the West. After qualifying as the lowest-seeded Western Conference team, the Predators made quick work of the Chicago Blackhawks (4-0) and St. Louis Blues (4-1) in the first two rounds.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.