No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
2011 Online Casino Acquisitions and Mergers
Acquisitions and Mergers:
- Betgenius Ltd acquired user experience and front-end specialist, Boolabus.
- Scientific Games Corporation completed its acquisition of Barcrest Group Limited.
- Sazka AS was acquired by Czech financial groups PPF AS and KKCG (SÁZKOVÁ KANCELÁ, a.s.) for a consideration of 3.810 billion Czech Koruna.
- Full Tilt Poker bought by French business turnaround specialist Groupe Bernard Tapie, finalization of the deal hangs on the completion of various conditions. .
- The reappearance of the well-known BetCris online poker subsidiary Americas Card Room was followed by its acquisition of Doyle's Room for an undisclosed consideration.
- Sportingbet Plc in a conditional binding agreement to acquire Danish online betting operations SHL, Danbook Limited and ISCI, Scandic Bookmakers Limited.
- East Pioneer Corporation B.V. supported by a services agreement with GVC Sports B.V., a subsidiary of GVC Holdings plc acquired Sportingbet plc’s Turkish operation superbahis.com for a minimum consideration of GBP 125 million in cash.
- Jackpot Capital Group sold Lucky Club Casino.com with its marketing partner Rich Club Affiliates.com to a group of unidentified investors for an undisclosed consideration.
- Fertitta Interactive, a division of a US land gambling group that developed the well-known Station and Golden Nugget casinos, has announced its acquisition for an undisclosed consideration of the assets of Cyberarts, a veteran online poker and social bingo software provider based in California and Alderney.
- Boylesports acquired William Hill’s Irish retail estate of 15 shops for a cash consideration of Euro 1.5 million.
- Swedish software provider NYX Interactive AB (NYX) acquired Australian-based independent games supplier Nextgen Gaming Pty Ltd for an undisclosed consideration.
- Lucky Club Casino recently changed hands from Jackpot Capital to an unknown new operator.
- The European online gambling group Unibet inked an agreement to acquire 100 percent of the shares of French company Solfive SAS, owner of SPS Betting France SAS.
- Paddy Power plc has acquired Bulgarian games developer CT Networks Limited (Cayetano) for an undisclosed but "capped" consideration.
- Club 4 Aces.com on the Entraction online poker network has sold out to 24hPoker.com for an undisclosed consideration.
- Genting Casinos acquired Fox Poker Club, London’s only dedicated poker venue, for an undisclosed sum.
- Pokerstars acquired Cara de Poker, a well-established Spanish website that is understood to have a significant player base.
- UK spreadbetting firm Gekko Global Markets acquired Irish spread betting firm Delta Index for an undisclosed consideration.
- Tattsbet Limited entered into a binding agreement to acquire the Tasmanian TOTE for an upfront consideration of A$ 118.4 million and the potential for a further A$ 15.4 million derived from a GST cash refund owed to the TOTE.
Danske Spil Bingo Moves to Microgaming -
The national lottery of Denmark, Danske Spil, is live on the Microgaming Bingo Network. Danske Spil, the Danish national lottery, is live on the Microgaming Bingo Network following a change to its licence conditions.
Quickfire live on Strendus -
Quickfire powered by Microgaming is extending its reach in the LatAm region with the signing of Strendus. Strendus is the online division of Logrand Entertainment Group. The group comprises several companies that operate gaming and entertainment establishments in Mexico, running 14 land-based casinos in total.
Quickfire content live on BetatHome -
Online gaming and sports betting company bet-at-home was founded in 1999. Today the company has 4.8 million registered customers around the world, offering sports betting, casino, live casino, Vegas games, poker and virtual sports.
Microgaming has donated £30,000 between four charities -
Gift of Giving provides Microgamingís customers the opportunity to vote for one of several charities in their region. In lieu of Christmas gifts, £30,000 is split equally between four global regions: Isle of Man, UK and Europe, Africa, and Rest of the World.
Entertainment Betting Odds: 90th Academy Awards -
The Shape of Water leads Sundayís 90th Academy Awards (8 PM ET, ABC) with 13 Oscar nominations, but when it comes to Best Picture, this highly-acclaimed film is a +140 second-favorite behind Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri at Ė115.
Fair Play Bets and QuickFire in Deal -
Fair Play Bets enjoys an unrivalled reputation for an outstanding player experience, with secure deposits and withdrawals, surprising casino bonuses and committed customer support. Fair Play Bets is licensed in UK, Malta and Curacao.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.