No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
2011 Online Casino Acquisitions and Mergers
Acquisitions and Mergers:
- Betgenius Ltd acquired user experience and front-end specialist, Boolabus.
- Scientific Games Corporation completed its acquisition of Barcrest Group Limited.
- Sazka AS was acquired by Czech financial groups PPF AS and KKCG (SÁZKOVÁ KANCELÁ, a.s.) for a consideration of 3.810 billion Czech Koruna.
- Full Tilt Poker bought by French business turnaround specialist Groupe Bernard Tapie, finalization of the deal hangs on the completion of various conditions. .
- The reappearance of the well-known BetCris online poker subsidiary Americas Card Room was followed by its acquisition of Doyle's Room for an undisclosed consideration.
- Sportingbet Plc in a conditional binding agreement to acquire Danish online betting operations SHL, Danbook Limited and ISCI, Scandic Bookmakers Limited.
- East Pioneer Corporation B.V. supported by a services agreement with GVC Sports B.V., a subsidiary of GVC Holdings plc acquired Sportingbet plc’s Turkish operation superbahis.com for a minimum consideration of GBP 125 million in cash.
- Jackpot Capital Group sold Lucky Club Casino.com with its marketing partner Rich Club Affiliates.com to a group of unidentified investors for an undisclosed consideration.
- Fertitta Interactive, a division of a US land gambling group that developed the well-known Station and Golden Nugget casinos, has announced its acquisition for an undisclosed consideration of the assets of Cyberarts, a veteran online poker and social bingo software provider based in California and Alderney.
- Boylesports acquired William Hill’s Irish retail estate of 15 shops for a cash consideration of Euro 1.5 million.
- Swedish software provider NYX Interactive AB (NYX) acquired Australian-based independent games supplier Nextgen Gaming Pty Ltd for an undisclosed consideration.
- Lucky Club Casino recently changed hands from Jackpot Capital to an unknown new operator.
- The European online gambling group Unibet inked an agreement to acquire 100 percent of the shares of French company Solfive SAS, owner of SPS Betting France SAS.
- Paddy Power plc has acquired Bulgarian games developer CT Networks Limited (Cayetano) for an undisclosed but "capped" consideration.
- Club 4 Aces.com on the Entraction online poker network has sold out to 24hPoker.com for an undisclosed consideration.
- Genting Casinos acquired Fox Poker Club, London’s only dedicated poker venue, for an undisclosed sum.
- Pokerstars acquired Cara de Poker, a well-established Spanish website that is understood to have a significant player base.
- UK spreadbetting firm Gekko Global Markets acquired Irish spread betting firm Delta Index for an undisclosed consideration.
- Tattsbet Limited entered into a binding agreement to acquire the Tasmanian TOTE for an upfront consideration of A$ 118.4 million and the potential for a further A$ 15.4 million derived from a GST cash refund owed to the TOTE.
Gambling News :
Alegriabet Finally Launches -
Our online betting site will deliver a full, market-leading suite of services including pre-match and live betting as well as virtual sports
International Table Tennis Federation in deal with Sportradar. -
The International Table Tennis Federation (ITTF) has today announced it has signed a brand-new integrity partnership with Sportradar utilising the organisation’s world-leading monitoring, intelligence and prevention solutions to help safeguard the sport against match fixing.
NBA odds on Thunder vs. Pacers Game? -
This Wednesday night in Indianapolis, Paul George is due to play his first game at the Fieldhouse as a member of the Oklahoma City Thunder (12-13 SU, 8-17 ATS). But George might not face the Indiana Pacers (15-11 SU, 16-10 ATS); he’s listed as day-to-day with a right calf contusion. Tip-off is at 7 PM ET on ESPN.
2 New Christmas Slots For Microgaming -
Microgaming’s jolly game additions this December. Microgaming adds two more games to kick off the festive season, in addition to its action-packed Highlander online slot.
SportsBetting Supreme Court Showdown -
Sports Law, Betting and Integrity leaders convene to preview Supreme Court Showdown. Thought leaders weigh in on Christie vs. NCAA (which in January will shift to Murphy vs. NCAA)
NBA Odds: Heat Can Burn Cavaliers in Cleveland -
The Cleveland Cavaliers (12-7 SU, 6-12-1 ATS) may have turned their season around, but they’ve got a challenging matchup this Tuesday against the Miami Heat (9-9 SU, 7-9-2 ATS), tipping off at 7 PM ET on NBA-TV. Miami is 7-4 SU and 6-5 ATS against the Cavs since LeBron James went back to Cleveland in 2014.
Games Concept Day in Malta -
The Quickfire Games Concept Day is the second full-day workshop to date, the first being held in Gibraltar in July.
AFC’s fight against match-fixing -
The Asian Football Confederation (AFC) has introduced a new AFC integrity mobile application, which will enable fans, players and officials to report possible suspicious activities or provide information concerning match-fixing or corruption to the AFC Integrity Unit.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.