No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Optimal Payments plc boasts exceptional results
Friday March 28, 2014 : GOOD 2013 PERFORMANCE FOR ONLINE PAYMENTS COMPANY
Optimal Payments plc boasts exceptional results.
Optimal Payments plc, an online financial processing company that includes Neteller among its subsidiaries, has posted what it boasts is an "exceptional" 2013 full year report.
Highlights from the report include:
* EBITDA up 89 percent to $52.2 million (2012: $27.6 million);
* Revenues up 41 percent to $253.4 million (2012: $179.1 million);
* Net Profit after tax $31.5 million (2012: $1.2 million).
The Neteller subsidiary recorded a significant turnaround in stored value business, with revenues up 54 percent to $59.8 million (2012: $38.8 million) as initiatives started in 2012 continued to deliver benefits.
The company's Netbanx straight through processing business achieved revenues up 39 percent to $193 million (2012: $138.9 million) with continued strong growth in Asia.
Group cash of $93.8 million (31 December 2012: $57.9 million) is available, with free cash of approximately $38 million (31 December 2012: $15 million)
Optimal reduced its loans liability to $9.5 million by year end 31 December 2013 (31 December 2012: $25.8 million) and has subsequently cleared all debts w.e.f. 28 January 2014 and is now materially debt free.
Management reports that strategic initiatives are progressing well:
* Principal membership with Visa Europe and MasterCard Europe has been granted enabling Optimal Payments to offer acquiring services to merchants in the European Union from the second half of 2014, and to benefit from competitive rates and increased market opportunity;
* New Neteller and Net+ products launched in the US in March 2014 and a US office has been opened;
* More US states including California, New York and Pennsylvania considering licensing online gaming following recent New Jersey, Delaware and Nevada regulation and rollout. Revenue impact depends upon the timing of the opening of individual states;
* Continued focus on identifying possible M&A candidates;
* Significant investment in people and technology planned in 2014, including payments services for regulated US online gaming, payment acquiring, mobile payment technologies and card issuing.
* Strong current trading and sales pipeline underpin prospects for further growth in 2014.
Gambling News :
US$30M DUBAI WORLD CUP -
Racecourse Media Group and Meydan to showcase world’s richest raceday to more than 150 territories The Dubai World Cup is the first horse race to be broadcast live on airlines and cruise lines
NHL Odds: Forsberg Faces Elliott in Nashville -
The last time the Nashville Predators played against the Calgary Flames, Calgary had a 4-1 lead five minutes into the second period. Nashville responded with four back-to-back goals, including a hat trick from centreman Filip Forsberg. Both teams went into overtime with five goals, and Calgary defenseman Mark Giordano (12 goals, 22 assists) scored the winning goal.
NBA Odds: Hawks, Wiz in Southeast Showdown -
The Washington Wizards (42-27 SU, 36-32-1 ATS) can pretty much secure the Southeast Division title with a win Wednesday night over the Atlanta Hawks (37-32 SU, 31-38 ATS). Tip-off is at 8 PM ET on ESPN; the Wizards lead Atlanta by five games with less than a month remaining before the playoffs.
NBA Odds: Clippers Try to Slow Down Bucks in LA -
Milwaukee Bucks small forward Giannis Antetokounmpo and Los Angeles Clippers power forward Blake Griffin are two of the most talented and versatile forwards in the NBA. The two lead their teams into battle on Wednesday in Los Angeles.
NHL Odds: Canadiens Welcome Islanders Tonight -
The Montreal Canadiens (32-20-8) welcome the New York Islanders (28-21-10) on Thursday (7:30 PM ET on SNE). After getting their first victory under new head coach Claude Julien, the Canadiens will look to build on that momentum against a red-hot Islanders team.
NHL Odds: Reeling Flyers Seek Relief in Pittsburgh -
#nhl The Philadelphia Flyers have been a bit off since the holidays. They’ve won just eight games since the Christmas break, and now they’ve got a tough one coming up this Saturday night against the Pittsburgh Penguins.
Dollars to Donuts Slot Launch -
Firstly, it's a classically styled, easy playing 3-reel with five pay lines featuring a traditional icon set of bars and sevens.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.