No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Optimal Payments plc boasts exceptional results
Friday March 28, 2014 : GOOD 2013 PERFORMANCE FOR ONLINE PAYMENTS COMPANY
Optimal Payments plc boasts exceptional results.
Optimal Payments plc, an online financial processing company that includes Neteller among its subsidiaries, has posted what it boasts is an "exceptional" 2013 full year report.
Highlights from the report include:
* EBITDA up 89 percent to $52.2 million (2012: $27.6 million);
* Revenues up 41 percent to $253.4 million (2012: $179.1 million);
* Net Profit after tax $31.5 million (2012: $1.2 million).
The Neteller subsidiary recorded a significant turnaround in stored value business, with revenues up 54 percent to $59.8 million (2012: $38.8 million) as initiatives started in 2012 continued to deliver benefits.
The company's Netbanx straight through processing business achieved revenues up 39 percent to $193 million (2012: $138.9 million) with continued strong growth in Asia.
Group cash of $93.8 million (31 December 2012: $57.9 million) is available, with free cash of approximately $38 million (31 December 2012: $15 million)
Optimal reduced its loans liability to $9.5 million by year end 31 December 2013 (31 December 2012: $25.8 million) and has subsequently cleared all debts w.e.f. 28 January 2014 and is now materially debt free.
Management reports that strategic initiatives are progressing well:
* Principal membership with Visa Europe and MasterCard Europe has been granted enabling Optimal Payments to offer acquiring services to merchants in the European Union from the second half of 2014, and to benefit from competitive rates and increased market opportunity;
* New Neteller and Net+ products launched in the US in March 2014 and a US office has been opened;
* More US states including California, New York and Pennsylvania considering licensing online gaming following recent New Jersey, Delaware and Nevada regulation and rollout. Revenue impact depends upon the timing of the opening of individual states;
* Continued focus on identifying possible M&A candidates;
* Significant investment in people and technology planned in 2014, including payments services for regulated US online gaming, payment acquiring, mobile payment technologies and card issuing.
* Strong current trading and sales pipeline underpin prospects for further growth in 2014.
Limited time offer for all our Readers. All Countries. A brand new No Deposit Bonus. No Max Cashout. Claim It Here.
Gambling News :
Phil Ivey Loses Borgata Casino -
Phil Ivey has lost in his four-year legal tussle with the Borgata over baccarat winnings; on Friday a US federal judge ruled that he and a companion violated New Jersey state gambling regulations in the manner in which they won nearly $10 million playing at the Atlantic City casino.
NYX Gaming in deal with Endemol -
"Endemol Shine’s IP will be a strong addition to the NYX portfolio of content and we look forward to working together to bring additional instantly recognizable brands to market.”
NEW CAMBODIAN GAMBLING LAWS -
After more than two years of debate and drafting, Cambodia may be closing in on final agreement regarding its proposed gambling law changes.
Playtech Acquires ECM Systems -
Online gambling soiftware provider Playtech plc has announced the acquisition of a ninety percent stake in UK bingo software developer ECM Systems for a consideration of GBP 14.9 million.
Marks and Spencer store Manager steals to Gamblie Online -
The Cambridge News reports that a 28-year-old manager of a Marks and Spencer store, Martin Trenor, has been jailed for three years for stealing GBP 254,538.11 in shop takings over the course of a year and spending it almost immediately at online gambling websites.
Chinese Gambling crackdown could damage high roller revenue -
Fast-moving events this week have seen Australian media reports quoting hundreds of millions of dollars wagered by Chinese high rollers in Aussie land casinos, offset to some extent by Crown claims that this whale gambler" demographic generates only 12 percent of turnover.
EvenBet Open Face Chinese Poker -
Open Face Chinese Poker online games provider EvenBet has reported that its Open Face Chinese Poker product is gaining traction with games recently integrated for desktop action at the Malta-licensed operational site Poker Grant.
2016 EPT Malta -
The European Poker Tour is off to a good start in Malta, with German pro Dietrich Fast claiming a well-earned Euro 174,000 main prize in the Euro 10,000 buy-in Single-Entry Rebuy event.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.