No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Optimal Payments plc boasts exceptional results
Friday March 28, 2014 : GOOD 2013 PERFORMANCE FOR ONLINE PAYMENTS COMPANY
Optimal Payments plc boasts exceptional results.
Optimal Payments plc, an online financial processing company that includes Neteller among its subsidiaries, has posted what it boasts is an "exceptional" 2013 full year report.
Highlights from the report include:
* EBITDA up 89 percent to $52.2 million (2012: $27.6 million);
* Revenues up 41 percent to $253.4 million (2012: $179.1 million);
* Net Profit after tax $31.5 million (2012: $1.2 million).
The Neteller subsidiary recorded a significant turnaround in stored value business, with revenues up 54 percent to $59.8 million (2012: $38.8 million) as initiatives started in 2012 continued to deliver benefits.
The company's Netbanx straight through processing business achieved revenues up 39 percent to $193 million (2012: $138.9 million) with continued strong growth in Asia.
Group cash of $93.8 million (31 December 2012: $57.9 million) is available, with free cash of approximately $38 million (31 December 2012: $15 million)
Optimal reduced its loans liability to $9.5 million by year end 31 December 2013 (31 December 2012: $25.8 million) and has subsequently cleared all debts w.e.f. 28 January 2014 and is now materially debt free.
Management reports that strategic initiatives are progressing well:
* Principal membership with Visa Europe and MasterCard Europe has been granted enabling Optimal Payments to offer acquiring services to merchants in the European Union from the second half of 2014, and to benefit from competitive rates and increased market opportunity;
* New Neteller and Net+ products launched in the US in March 2014 and a US office has been opened;
* More US states including California, New York and Pennsylvania considering licensing online gaming following recent New Jersey, Delaware and Nevada regulation and rollout. Revenue impact depends upon the timing of the opening of individual states;
* Continued focus on identifying possible M&A candidates;
* Significant investment in people and technology planned in 2014, including payments services for regulated US online gaming, payment acquiring, mobile payment technologies and card issuing.
* Strong current trading and sales pipeline underpin prospects for further growth in 2014.
Gambling News :
Day 1B MPN Poker Tour Manchester -
Day 1B of the £550 MPNPT Manchester Main Event saw the field rise to 285, as players took full advantage of the whole-day re-entry period.
Day 1A MPNPT Manchester -
The £150,000 guaranteed MPNPT Manchester kicked off today in style – 74 poker players from all over Europe arriving at the Grosvenor Casino to contend the first of two starting days
Kung Fu Rooster Slot Goes Live -
Celebrate Chinese New Year - 2017 Year of the Rooster. It's time to sweep away any ill-fortune and make way for incoming good luck, with this exciting 12 lines slot game.
Sensational Sixes Slot Goes Live -
Light up Icons like BAR's, black spades, red hearts, blue diamonds, and green clubs. The best part of Sensational Sixes are the three wild icons, for 2X, 4X, and 6X multipliers!
3 New Betsoft Slots -
3 new Betsoft slot Games were also added this week to most online casinos allowing US players.
2017 Bodog Super Millions Poker Open -
The first events on the 105-tournament schedule have already been completed; there are three more tourneys on Thursday’s schedule, with a total of $34,000 in guaranteed prize money waiting to be won.
Pokerstars Pulls Out Of Coloumbia -
Pokerstars Has taken the decision to cease offering real money services to players located in, playing from or resident within Colombia, effective from the 17th of July 2017.
The Railbird Launched By Americas Card Room #acra -
Watching your friends conquer the tables just got a whole lot easier. Americas Card Room recently launched its industry-first Player Observer Tool dubbed “The Railbird”, a new feature that allows players seated at Americas Card Room tables to instantly share a live stream of their action with friends.
Huge Caribbean Hold’Em hit at Bovada Casino -
A progressive jackpot strikes again! This time it was at Bovada Casino, where a Texas player landed the top hand playing Caribbean Hold’Em over the weekend. A grand total of $119,348 was collected from the poker-inspired table game.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.