No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Paddy Power interim trading report
Tuesday November 17,2015 : PADDY POWER DELIVERS IN TRADING UPDATE
Despite unfavourable sports results and a tough comparative year.
Paddy Power’s interim trading report for the period July 1 to November 15, 2015 delivers strong underlying growth despite unfavourable sports results.
The company said strong top-line momentum had continued during the second half in line with the Board’s expectations leading to their continued expectation of a mid to high single digit percentage increase on 2014’s operating profit.
Key performance indicators (in constant currency) for the period ending November 15, 2015 include:
- Consolidated sports betting stakes up 29 percent, and a 5 percent increase in net revenues.
- A 23 percent increase in online sports betting stakes and a total net revenue increase of 7 percent.
- Australia - online - Total stakes increased by 43 percent and net revenue by 33. New customer acquisitions increased 22 percent in the post-World Cup period. Telephone, which is predominantly a betting-in-running channel, grew stakes by 38 percent.
- UK and Irish online business - total net revenue decreased by 9 percent, new customer acquisition was up 20 percent, sportsbook stakes increased 11 percent, and eGaming revenue grew 6 percent.
- Italy - Online - Revenue increase of 3 percent, driven by strong growth in eGaming.
- Group Retail, sports betting stakes grew by 12 percent and total net revenue by 7 percent.
- UK Retail delivered a 5 percent like-for-like growth in sportsbook stakes. However, like-for-like sportsbook net revenue decreased by 8 percent, attributed to adverse sports results. Machine gaming net revenue grew 6 percent on a like-for-like basis.
- Irish Retail like-for-like stakes grew 8 percent and net revenue by 4 percent.
- Net debt stands at Euro 96 million.
Limited time offer for all our Readers. All Countries. A brand new No Deposit Bonus. No Max Cashout. Claim It Here.
Gambling News :
South Africa Going After Illegal Gambling -
In South Africa a combined national police and federal enforcement initiative has shuttered 19 illegal gambling venues across the provinces of Northern Cape and North West.
Global Poker League Championship Results -
#gpl The inaugural season of the Global Poker League Championship played out this week with the Montreal Nationals besting the Berlin Bears across 11 games to claim the $100,000 main prize.
Yahoo DFS Gets Uk License -
#yahoo Industry observers point out that Yahoo has thus far carried out little in the way of major marketing on DFS in its US endeavors, unlike rivals DraftKings and FanDuel, and they expect it to follow a similar path in the Britain.
SPANISH GAMBLING MARKET CONTINUES TO GROW -
Spain's gambling industry continued to advance in 2015 with growth in most sectors, according to the latest research report from the Codere - University of Madrid Institute for Policy and Governance collaboration released this week.
Novomatic Acquires Albanian National Lottery -
#Novomatic The Austrian gaming technology group Novomatic has issued a statement confirming that it has completed the final required steps for the successful acquisition of the Albanian National Lottery.
2016 Massachusetts Gaming Commission Report -
Industry journalist Steve Ruddock picked up on some interesting statistics from the latest annual report of the Massachusetts Gaming Commission released this week, flagging the current results from its on-going monitoring research of the state gambling market.
Jack Lam denies bribe allegations -
Allegations by Philippines Justice Secretary Vitaliano Aguirre that casino tycoon Jack Lam used 'facilitator' Wally Sombero in an attempt to bribe him into protecting Lam interests have been hotly denied by Lam.
Fonbet Gets Russian Betting License -
#Fonbet Russian-licensed operators are required to use officially sanctioned payment hubs called TSUPIS to facilitate government oversight, and this may be a concern for Fonbet at present.
New Attempts to Restore the Wire act -
In the first of these initiatives, which Online Poker Report notes is supported by only eight state AGs (half those who signed a similar letter last year), the signatories seek support for RAWA at a Congressional hearing scheduled for December 9.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.