No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Paddy Power interim trading report
Tuesday November 17,2015 : PADDY POWER DELIVERS IN TRADING UPDATE
Despite unfavourable sports results and a tough comparative year.
Paddy Power’s interim trading report for the period July 1 to November 15, 2015 delivers strong underlying growth despite unfavourable sports results.
The company said strong top-line momentum had continued during the second half in line with the Board’s expectations leading to their continued expectation of a mid to high single digit percentage increase on 2014’s operating profit.
Key performance indicators (in constant currency) for the period ending November 15, 2015 include:
- Consolidated sports betting stakes up 29 percent, and a 5 percent increase in net revenues.
- A 23 percent increase in online sports betting stakes and a total net revenue increase of 7 percent.
- Australia - online - Total stakes increased by 43 percent and net revenue by 33. New customer acquisitions increased 22 percent in the post-World Cup period. Telephone, which is predominantly a betting-in-running channel, grew stakes by 38 percent.
- UK and Irish online business - total net revenue decreased by 9 percent, new customer acquisition was up 20 percent, sportsbook stakes increased 11 percent, and eGaming revenue grew 6 percent.
- Italy - Online - Revenue increase of 3 percent, driven by strong growth in eGaming.
- Group Retail, sports betting stakes grew by 12 percent and total net revenue by 7 percent.
- UK Retail delivered a 5 percent like-for-like growth in sportsbook stakes. However, like-for-like sportsbook net revenue decreased by 8 percent, attributed to adverse sports results. Machine gaming net revenue grew 6 percent on a like-for-like basis.
- Irish Retail like-for-like stakes grew 8 percent and net revenue by 4 percent.
- Net debt stands at Euro 96 million.
Gambling News :
2 New Christmas Slots For Microgaming -
Microgaming’s jolly game additions this December. Microgaming adds two more games to kick off the festive season, in addition to its action-packed Highlander online slot.
SportsBetting Supreme Court Showdown -
Sports Law, Betting and Integrity leaders convene to preview Supreme Court Showdown. Thought leaders weigh in on Christie vs. NCAA (which in January will shift to Murphy vs. NCAA)
NBA Odds: Heat Can Burn Cavaliers in Cleveland -
The Cleveland Cavaliers (12-7 SU, 6-12-1 ATS) may have turned their season around, but they’ve got a challenging matchup this Tuesday against the Miami Heat (9-9 SU, 7-9-2 ATS), tipping off at 7 PM ET on NBA-TV. Miami is 7-4 SU and 6-5 ATS against the Cavs since LeBron James went back to Cleveland in 2014.
Games Concept Day in Malta -
The Quickfire Games Concept Day is the second full-day workshop to date, the first being held in Gibraltar in July.
AFC’s fight against match-fixing -
The Asian Football Confederation (AFC) has introduced a new AFC integrity mobile application, which will enable fans, players and officials to report possible suspicious activities or provide information concerning match-fixing or corruption to the AFC Integrity Unit.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.