No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Record Earnings For Paddy Power in 2012
Tuesday March 5, 2013 : PADDY POWER BREAKS MORE RECORDS
Online action helps to deliver a strong performance over he 2012
The online and land gambling group Paddy Power plc enjoyed a record breaking 2012, judging by its FY 2012 results posted Tuesday, which included the following highlights:
* Record profit before tax, up 15 percent to Euro 139.2 million and diluted EPS up 17 percent to 248.1 cent;
* Net revenue growth of 25 percent in constant currency and increased revenue in every division;
* Four new online ventures with start-up losses of Euro 20.5 million;
* Dividend growth of 20 percent to 120 cents per share for the year proposed with a 16 percent increase in the final dividend to 81 cents per share;
* Strong balance sheet with net cash of Euro 209 million (or Euro 153 million excluding customer balances) at 31 December 2012.
Online achievements included:
* Accelerated growth, off a bigger base, with customer acquisitions up 51 percent, active customers up 44 percent to 1.6 million and net revenue up 31 percent in constant currency to Euro 410 million.
* Operating profit up 8 percent to Euro 102.1 million (up 27 percent before investment in new ventures):
* Online (exc Australia): customer acquisition up 48 percent, active customers up 44 percent to 1.3 million and net revenue up 27 percent in constant currency. Operating profit up 23 percent before investment in new ventures;
* Online Australia: customer acquisition up 62 percent, active customers up 43 percent and net revenue up 41 percent in constant currency. Operating profit up 35 percent to Euro 30.8 million;
* Leading mobile market shares: mobile net revenue up 185 percent in constant currency to Euro 129 million or 32 percent of online revenue, with 61 percent of active sportsbook customers and 30 percent of active eGaming customers transacting via mobile last (February) month;
* Entry into the Italian online market in May, ending 2012 with in excess of 5 percent of the online sports betting market, top 5 spontaneous brand awareness and a casino product 'live';
* Further significant investment in the firm's social media strategy with a twelve-fold increase in Facebook fans and Twitter followers to over 1.3 million.
Retail highlights included:
* UK Retail like-for-like net revenue up 7 percent in constant currency and operating profit up 46 percent to Euro 15.3 million. UK Retail estate now 217 shops with a record 44 shops opened in 2012;
* Irish Retail operating profit up 32 percent to Euro 14.4 million, driven by the normalisation of sports results. Like-for-like, net revenue up 7 percent and stakes down 2 percent.
Chief executive officer, Patrick Kennedy, said Tuesday:
"This has been another strong year for Paddy Power. Our turnover grew by 25 percent to Euro 5.7 billion as payback from ongoing investment continued to deliver growth across the Group.
"Online goes from strength to strength. The adoption of mobile across our markets, combined with our e-commerce capabilities, technology and brand, means we now have nearly twice as many active online customers than we had in 2010. We also expanded our social media activities, and opened 44 new shops in the UK.
"Trading in January to February has been strong and has also benefitted from favourable sports results. Sportsbook amounts staked are up 19 percent and total net revenue is up 34 percent in constant currency. However, current exchange rates, if they continue, could reduce operating profits by approximately Euro 10 million this year.
"We're well positioned in attractive and growing markets through sustained investment and strong capabilities and, as a consequence, look forward to 2013 and beyond with confidence."
Limited time offer for all our Readers. All Countries. A brand new No Deposit Bonus. No Max Cashout. Claim It Here.
Mybet Earnings Struggle -
The statement this week reveals that Mybet continued to be hampered by negative trends from historic quarters, making its original performance estimate "unrealistic".
Tom Horn Awarded Malta Gaming License -
Online gambling software provider Tom Horn Gaming has been awarded a Malta Gaming Authority license that permits the company to host and manage Malta-based gaming operators.
Calvin Ayre invests in new Antigua Business Center -
Ayre joined with government officials this week in a ground-breaking ceremony for a five-story centre on Antigua which will be home for the venture. The "green" building will be solar powered and provide employee-friendly services like catering, a gym and child care.
Attack of the Zombies Slot -
Online gambling games developer Genesis Gaming has unveiled its latest game, with a theme based on a horror story of the undead, exploiting the current trend....and just in time for Halloween.
Why is FullFlush Poker Still Down -
Its now almost a month since Full Flush Poker went offline "for a platform upgrade" and stopped communicating with its reportedly many unpaid and unhappy players. All trace of the operator - and means to communicate with it - have vanished.
Time Running Our For Pennsylvanian online gambling -
Hopes that this week would see the Pennsylvanian Senate voting on an online gambling and DFS legalization bill already passed by the House four months ago dwindled Wednesday when no progress was made and the legislatures season officially closed.
Yggdrasil Gaming Expanding -
The Swedish online gambling games developer Yggdrasil Gaming is to establish a new parent company and expand its Stockholm office as it bolsters its presence in Sweden with a raft of new hires.
FanDuel and DraftKings Settle With NY Attorney General -
Speculation earlier this week that daily fantasy sports market leaders FanDuel and DraftKings were about to agree a settlement on consumer fraud suits prepared by the New York AG was confirmed Tuesday when a $12 million settlement was announced.
Stan james Now Live With EPOS -
The company switched to the Optima server less system across its entire estate in July after previously using Optima EPOS technology. The switch was completed early this (October) month and has already delivered noteworthy savings for the company.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.