No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
PADDY POWER AND BETFAIR IN MERGER TALKS
Wednesday August 26,2015 : PADDY POWER AND BETFAIR IN MERGER TALKS
Industry giants move towards consolidation
Paddy Power and Betfair have announced a “possible merger” agreement saying on completion the combined group would be known as Paddy Power Betfair.
The boards of the two industry giants have reached an agreement in principle on the key terms of a merger which would create “one of the world’s largest public online betting and gaming companies by revenue” amounting to over Euro 1.5 billion from their last financial years.
“The combination has compelling strategic logic and represents an attractive opportunity for both companies to enhance their position in online betting and gaming and to deliver synergies, customer benefits and shareholder value,” a press statement reads.
Key terms of the proposed deal include:
- Paddy Power shareholders would own 52 percent and Betfair shareholders 48 percent of the issued and to be issued share capital of the Combined Group;
- Immediately prior to completion, Paddy Power shareholders would receive a special dividend of Euro 80 million;
- Gary McGann, Chairman of Paddy Power, would become Chairman of the Board of the Combined Group;
- Breon Corcoran, CEO of Betfair, would become CEO of the Combined Group. Andy McCue, CEO of Paddy Power would become COO and an Executive Director of the Combined Group. Alex Gersh, CFO of Betfair, would become CFO and an Executive Director of the Combined Group;
- The Board of Directors of the Combined Group would also comprise other non-executive directors nominated equally from each of Paddy Power and Betfair.
- The proposed merger would provide greater scale and capability leaving the company better placed to compete in existing and new markets.
- The combined group would undertake a dual brand strategy in Europe utilising the distinctive and complementary brands of Betfair and Paddy Power;
The merger would support a complementary online business and geographic mix from a diversified group with strong platforms across online and retail in the UK and Ireland, and international growth opportunities in Continental Europe, the US and Australia.
Discussions remain ongoing and terms remain conditional on the completion of due diligence, amongst other objectives.
Paddy Power has until 23 September 2015 to announce a firm intention to make an offer for Betfair.
3 Top Bitcoin Poker Sites -
Bitcoin, in particular, is a cryptocurrency that you can use on various online poker sites and it allows a faster and cheaper way to get money into and out of the online poker site.
Kentucky Derby Odds: Justify still Favorite -
With all the races on the Road to the Kentucky Derby complete, Justify is still on top of the odds list at 4/1. But he’s got company: Mendelssohn (9/2), Audible (11/2) and Magnum Moon (8/1) are all very much in contention for the big race on May 5.
888Poker Takes Over the States -
With more and more states moving toward online casino integration, an increasing number of international players are moving in on American territory. Who will take the crown of the most popular online poker venue in the United States?
Top gambling ICOs to watch this year -
The gambling ICOs that are being launched in 2018 are of better quality. Unlike the last half of 2017 when ICOs were numerous, the first few months of 2018 have seen a big drop in number.
MPN Poker Tour Bratislava | Day 2 -
It was a hard fight around the bubble, culminating in the elimination of Georgios Drakakis in 46th place. He received a surprise consolation entry into the next MPNPT stop in Sunny Beach, Bulgaria (5-8 July), which softened the blow of missing out on a €900 min-cash.
MPN Poker Tour Bratislava Day 1B -
Dorey Captures Chip Lead After MPNPT Bratislava Day 1b Triples 1a Field Size. The second flight of the €550 MPN Poker Tour Bratislava Main Event is in the bag, and so are the chips of 97 players who will be returning along with the 26 Day 1a survivors to fight to the money and beyond today
MPN Poker Tour Bratislava Day 1A -
The MPN Poker Tour has arrived in Bratislava for the very first time, bringing with it the Tour’s friendly mix of local and globe-trotting poker enthusiasts, pros and qualifiers to the beautiful Slovakian capital.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.