No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
PADDY POWER AND BETFAIR IN MERGER TALKS
Wednesday August 26,2015 : PADDY POWER AND BETFAIR IN MERGER TALKS
Industry giants move towards consolidation
Paddy Power and Betfair have announced a “possible merger” agreement saying on completion the combined group would be known as Paddy Power Betfair.
The boards of the two industry giants have reached an agreement in principle on the key terms of a merger which would create “one of the world’s largest public online betting and gaming companies by revenue” amounting to over Euro 1.5 billion from their last financial years.
“The combination has compelling strategic logic and represents an attractive opportunity for both companies to enhance their position in online betting and gaming and to deliver synergies, customer benefits and shareholder value,” a press statement reads.
Key terms of the proposed deal include:
- Paddy Power shareholders would own 52 percent and Betfair shareholders 48 percent of the issued and to be issued share capital of the Combined Group;
- Immediately prior to completion, Paddy Power shareholders would receive a special dividend of Euro 80 million;
- Gary McGann, Chairman of Paddy Power, would become Chairman of the Board of the Combined Group;
- Breon Corcoran, CEO of Betfair, would become CEO of the Combined Group. Andy McCue, CEO of Paddy Power would become COO and an Executive Director of the Combined Group. Alex Gersh, CFO of Betfair, would become CFO and an Executive Director of the Combined Group;
- The Board of Directors of the Combined Group would also comprise other non-executive directors nominated equally from each of Paddy Power and Betfair.
- The proposed merger would provide greater scale and capability leaving the company better placed to compete in existing and new markets.
- The combined group would undertake a dual brand strategy in Europe utilising the distinctive and complementary brands of Betfair and Paddy Power;
The merger would support a complementary online business and geographic mix from a diversified group with strong platforms across online and retail in the UK and Ireland, and international growth opportunities in Continental Europe, the US and Australia.
Discussions remain ongoing and terms remain conditional on the completion of due diligence, amongst other objectives.
Paddy Power has until 23 September 2015 to announce a firm intention to make an offer for Betfair.
Gambling News :
NHL Odds: Forsberg Faces Elliott in Nashville -
The last time the Nashville Predators played against the Calgary Flames, Calgary had a 4-1 lead five minutes into the second period. Nashville responded with four back-to-back goals, including a hat trick from centreman Filip Forsberg. Both teams went into overtime with five goals, and Calgary defenseman Mark Giordano (12 goals, 22 assists) scored the winning goal.
NBA Odds: Hawks, Wiz in Southeast Showdown -
The Washington Wizards (42-27 SU, 36-32-1 ATS) can pretty much secure the Southeast Division title with a win Wednesday night over the Atlanta Hawks (37-32 SU, 31-38 ATS). Tip-off is at 8 PM ET on ESPN; the Wizards lead Atlanta by five games with less than a month remaining before the playoffs.
NBA Odds: Clippers Try to Slow Down Bucks in LA -
Milwaukee Bucks small forward Giannis Antetokounmpo and Los Angeles Clippers power forward Blake Griffin are two of the most talented and versatile forwards in the NBA. The two lead their teams into battle on Wednesday in Los Angeles.
NHL Odds: Canadiens Welcome Islanders Tonight -
The Montreal Canadiens (32-20-8) welcome the New York Islanders (28-21-10) on Thursday (7:30 PM ET on SNE). After getting their first victory under new head coach Claude Julien, the Canadiens will look to build on that momentum against a red-hot Islanders team.
NHL Odds: Reeling Flyers Seek Relief in Pittsburgh -
#nhl The Philadelphia Flyers have been a bit off since the holidays. They’ve won just eight games since the Christmas break, and now they’ve got a tough one coming up this Saturday night against the Pittsburgh Penguins.
Dollars to Donuts Slot Launch -
Firstly, it's a classically styled, easy playing 3-reel with five pay lines featuring a traditional icon set of bars and sevens.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.