No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Paddy Power 1st Half 2013 Raenings
Wednesday August 28,2013 : PADDY POWER ONLINE GAMBLING SHINES IN FIRST HALF
Strong 29 percent growth in online revenues, delivering over three quarters of group profit.
The rapidly expanding UK online and land gambling group Paddy Power plc posted another successful set of half-yearly results Wednesday, showing that online operations in H1-2013 continued to produce sterling revenues which delivered an impressive three quarters of the company's profits for the period.
Financial highlights for the six months ended 30 June 2013 included:
* Net revenue up 22 percent in constant currency with revenue growth in every division;
* Profit before tax up 12 percent to Euro 77 million and diluted EPS up 13 percent to 137.1 cent;
* Interim dividend increased by 15 percent to 45 cents per share;
* Net cash of Euro 214 million at 30 June 2013.
Online highlights included:
* Strong online growth with net revenue up 29 percent in constant currency to Euro 243 million and operating profit up 19 percent to Euro 57.5 million (or 28 percent excluding Italy):
* Online (exc Australia): net revenue up 26 percent in constant currency. Operating profit up 17 percent to Euro 42 million (up 29 percent exc Italy);
* Online Australia: net revenue up 33 percent in constant currency, and operating profit up 25 percent to Euro 16.5 million;
* Mobile net revenue up over 100 percent to Euro 104 million and an industry-leading 43 percent of online revenue, with 64 percent of active sportsbook customers and 36 percent of active e-gaming customers transacting via mobile in June. Mobile e-gaming net revenue up 253 percent in constant currency;
* Paddy's Italian online business continued to progress well with an estimated share in excess of 9 percent of the online sportsbook market (and a close to 20 percent share of the mobile market) for each of the last three months and major expansion of the company's e-gaming and sportsbook product offers;
* Over 1.7 million Facebook fans and Twitter followers, more than double that of the nearest industry competitor, contributing to marketing efficiency. Further enhancing this position with Paddy Power In-Play!, the first real money sports betting product on Facebook, test launch due in August.
Paddy's retail highlights showed increased market share and 26 new betting shops opened across Britain and Ireland. Operating profit in the UK was up Euro 300,000 to Euro 7.8 million despite a Euro 900,000 headwind from a new gaming machine tax regime;
Irish Retail stakes were up 2 percent, with operating profit declining by Euro 1.5 milion to Euro 7.6 million.
Commenting on the results, Patrick Kennedy, chief executive, Paddy Power plc, said:
"Paddy Power had a very good first half. Revenues increased in every division with very strong growth of 29 percent in online, which delivered over three quarters of group profit.
"The excellent performance of our Australian business was a particular highlight. Almost two thirds of the Group's online sportsbook customers now transact with us via mobile and this continues to grow.
"The second half of the year has started very well from a turnover point of view with sportsbook stakes up 25 percent in online and 4 percent in retail on a like-for like basis.
"Despite very poor recent sports results, we are on track to achieve low to mid double digit operating profit growth in constant currency in 2013."
Gambling News :
Alegriabet Finally Launches -
Our online betting site will deliver a full, market-leading suite of services including pre-match and live betting as well as virtual sports
International Table Tennis Federation in deal with Sportradar. -
The International Table Tennis Federation (ITTF) has today announced it has signed a brand-new integrity partnership with Sportradar utilising the organisation’s world-leading monitoring, intelligence and prevention solutions to help safeguard the sport against match fixing.
NBA odds on Thunder vs. Pacers Game? -
This Wednesday night in Indianapolis, Paul George is due to play his first game at the Fieldhouse as a member of the Oklahoma City Thunder (12-13 SU, 8-17 ATS). But George might not face the Indiana Pacers (15-11 SU, 16-10 ATS); he’s listed as day-to-day with a right calf contusion. Tip-off is at 7 PM ET on ESPN.
2 New Christmas Slots For Microgaming -
Microgaming’s jolly game additions this December. Microgaming adds two more games to kick off the festive season, in addition to its action-packed Highlander online slot.
SportsBetting Supreme Court Showdown -
Sports Law, Betting and Integrity leaders convene to preview Supreme Court Showdown. Thought leaders weigh in on Christie vs. NCAA (which in January will shift to Murphy vs. NCAA)
NBA Odds: Heat Can Burn Cavaliers in Cleveland -
The Cleveland Cavaliers (12-7 SU, 6-12-1 ATS) may have turned their season around, but they’ve got a challenging matchup this Tuesday against the Miami Heat (9-9 SU, 7-9-2 ATS), tipping off at 7 PM ET on NBA-TV. Miami is 7-4 SU and 6-5 ATS against the Cavs since LeBron James went back to Cleveland in 2014.
Games Concept Day in Malta -
The Quickfire Games Concept Day is the second full-day workshop to date, the first being held in Gibraltar in July.
AFC’s fight against match-fixing -
The Asian Football Confederation (AFC) has introduced a new AFC integrity mobile application, which will enable fans, players and officials to report possible suspicious activities or provide information concerning match-fixing or corruption to the AFC Integrity Unit.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.