No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Paddy Power 1st Half 2013 Raenings
Wednesday August 28,2013 : PADDY POWER ONLINE GAMBLING SHINES IN FIRST HALF
Strong 29 percent growth in online revenues, delivering over three quarters of group profit.
The rapidly expanding UK online and land gambling group Paddy Power plc posted another successful set of half-yearly results Wednesday, showing that online operations in H1-2013 continued to produce sterling revenues which delivered an impressive three quarters of the company's profits for the period.
Financial highlights for the six months ended 30 June 2013 included:
* Net revenue up 22 percent in constant currency with revenue growth in every division;
* Profit before tax up 12 percent to Euro 77 million and diluted EPS up 13 percent to 137.1 cent;
* Interim dividend increased by 15 percent to 45 cents per share;
* Net cash of Euro 214 million at 30 June 2013.
Online highlights included:
* Strong online growth with net revenue up 29 percent in constant currency to Euro 243 million and operating profit up 19 percent to Euro 57.5 million (or 28 percent excluding Italy):
* Online (exc Australia): net revenue up 26 percent in constant currency. Operating profit up 17 percent to Euro 42 million (up 29 percent exc Italy);
* Online Australia: net revenue up 33 percent in constant currency, and operating profit up 25 percent to Euro 16.5 million;
* Mobile net revenue up over 100 percent to Euro 104 million and an industry-leading 43 percent of online revenue, with 64 percent of active sportsbook customers and 36 percent of active e-gaming customers transacting via mobile in June. Mobile e-gaming net revenue up 253 percent in constant currency;
* Paddy's Italian online business continued to progress well with an estimated share in excess of 9 percent of the online sportsbook market (and a close to 20 percent share of the mobile market) for each of the last three months and major expansion of the company's e-gaming and sportsbook product offers;
* Over 1.7 million Facebook fans and Twitter followers, more than double that of the nearest industry competitor, contributing to marketing efficiency. Further enhancing this position with Paddy Power In-Play!, the first real money sports betting product on Facebook, test launch due in August.
Paddy's retail highlights showed increased market share and 26 new betting shops opened across Britain and Ireland. Operating profit in the UK was up Euro 300,000 to Euro 7.8 million despite a Euro 900,000 headwind from a new gaming machine tax regime;
Irish Retail stakes were up 2 percent, with operating profit declining by Euro 1.5 milion to Euro 7.6 million.
Commenting on the results, Patrick Kennedy, chief executive, Paddy Power plc, said:
"Paddy Power had a very good first half. Revenues increased in every division with very strong growth of 29 percent in online, which delivered over three quarters of group profit.
"The excellent performance of our Australian business was a particular highlight. Almost two thirds of the Group's online sportsbook customers now transact with us via mobile and this continues to grow.
"The second half of the year has started very well from a turnover point of view with sportsbook stakes up 25 percent in online and 4 percent in retail on a like-for like basis.
"Despite very poor recent sports results, we are on track to achieve low to mid double digit operating profit growth in constant currency in 2013."
Gambling News :
$400k Winner at Bodog Casino -
To win, you need to get a pair of Tens or better. Jerry K., however, got a much higher hand than the minimum; he pocketed $397,879 after landing the game’s best possible hand: a royal flush.
NBA : Warriors Win the West; NBA Finals Next -
The Golden State Warriors will play in their third-straight NBA Finals. They completed their sweep of the San Antonio Spurs Monday night, rolling to a 129-115 victory as 12-point road favourites; Golden State opened the season as a –250 chalk to win the Western Conference.
PartyPoker Rakebak -
Partypoker brings back rake back for players. All new ‘partypoker weekly Cashback’ launches.
NHL Odds: Lone Canadian Team Plays on Friday -
“Stingy” is a word that many have used to describe the Ottawa Senators in Round Three. The Sens know that they’re overmatched against a Pens lineup that features the likes of Sidney Crosby, Evengi Malkin and Phil Kessel, but with determined defensive play, Ottawa managed to frustrate the Penguins on their home ice, stealing one of two games.
NBA Odds: Will Cavaliers Be Rusty in Game 1? -
The Boston Celtics needed seven games to get past the Washington Wizards, but they got the job done Monday night, winning 115-105 as 5.5-point home favourites. Next up: the defending champion Cleveland Cavaliers, who visit the Garden Wednesday night at 8:30 PM ET on TNT.
4 New Microgaming Releases in May 2017 -
Candy Dreams is a 720 ways to win, variable reel game. Players spin on a colorful reel area filled with candy treats, as they play towards enticing bonus triggers.
PKR Company Statement Update -
Microgaming can confirm that David R Taylor and Matthew R M Wild of RSM Restructuring Advisory LLP were appointed Joint Administrators of PKR Ltd and PKR Technologies Limited on 11 May 2017 by the High Court, Chancery Division.
Microgaming Wins The Spark Award 2017 -
The Spark Award celebrates organisations that experiment with ways of working differently. Previous winners include GCHQ and Places for People. It’s a part of Spark the Change, a global movement dedicated to empowering people and building happier workplaces.
NHL Predators First Ever Conference Finals Appearance -
With three of the team’s top four point scorers residing on the blueline, the Nashville Predators have found a strategy that frustrates even the best in the West. After qualifying as the lowest-seeded Western Conference team, the Predators made quick work of the Chicago Blackhawks (4-0) and St. Louis Blues (4-1) in the first two rounds.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.