No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Paddy Power 1st Half 2013 Raenings
Wednesday August 28,2013 : PADDY POWER ONLINE GAMBLING SHINES IN FIRST HALF
Strong 29 percent growth in online revenues, delivering over three quarters of group profit.
The rapidly expanding UK online and land gambling group Paddy Power plc posted another successful set of half-yearly results Wednesday, showing that online operations in H1-2013 continued to produce sterling revenues which delivered an impressive three quarters of the company's profits for the period.
Financial highlights for the six months ended 30 June 2013 included:
* Net revenue up 22 percent in constant currency with revenue growth in every division;
* Profit before tax up 12 percent to Euro 77 million and diluted EPS up 13 percent to 137.1 cent;
* Interim dividend increased by 15 percent to 45 cents per share;
* Net cash of Euro 214 million at 30 June 2013.
Online highlights included:
* Strong online growth with net revenue up 29 percent in constant currency to Euro 243 million and operating profit up 19 percent to Euro 57.5 million (or 28 percent excluding Italy):
* Online (exc Australia): net revenue up 26 percent in constant currency. Operating profit up 17 percent to Euro 42 million (up 29 percent exc Italy);
* Online Australia: net revenue up 33 percent in constant currency, and operating profit up 25 percent to Euro 16.5 million;
* Mobile net revenue up over 100 percent to Euro 104 million and an industry-leading 43 percent of online revenue, with 64 percent of active sportsbook customers and 36 percent of active e-gaming customers transacting via mobile in June. Mobile e-gaming net revenue up 253 percent in constant currency;
* Paddy's Italian online business continued to progress well with an estimated share in excess of 9 percent of the online sportsbook market (and a close to 20 percent share of the mobile market) for each of the last three months and major expansion of the company's e-gaming and sportsbook product offers;
* Over 1.7 million Facebook fans and Twitter followers, more than double that of the nearest industry competitor, contributing to marketing efficiency. Further enhancing this position with Paddy Power In-Play!, the first real money sports betting product on Facebook, test launch due in August.
Paddy's retail highlights showed increased market share and 26 new betting shops opened across Britain and Ireland. Operating profit in the UK was up Euro 300,000 to Euro 7.8 million despite a Euro 900,000 headwind from a new gaming machine tax regime;
Irish Retail stakes were up 2 percent, with operating profit declining by Euro 1.5 milion to Euro 7.6 million.
Commenting on the results, Patrick Kennedy, chief executive, Paddy Power plc, said:
"Paddy Power had a very good first half. Revenues increased in every division with very strong growth of 29 percent in online, which delivered over three quarters of group profit.
"The excellent performance of our Australian business was a particular highlight. Almost two thirds of the Group's online sportsbook customers now transact with us via mobile and this continues to grow.
"The second half of the year has started very well from a turnover point of view with sportsbook stakes up 25 percent in online and 4 percent in retail on a like-for like basis.
"Despite very poor recent sports results, we are on track to achieve low to mid double digit operating profit growth in constant currency in 2013."
Limited time offer for all our Readers. All Countries. A brand new No Deposit Bonus. No Max Cashout. Claim It Here.
Mybet Earnings Struggle -
The statement this week reveals that Mybet continued to be hampered by negative trends from historic quarters, making its original performance estimate "unrealistic".
Tom Horn Awarded Malta Gaming License -
Online gambling software provider Tom Horn Gaming has been awarded a Malta Gaming Authority license that permits the company to host and manage Malta-based gaming operators.
Calvin Ayre invests in new Antigua Business Center -
Ayre joined with government officials this week in a ground-breaking ceremony for a five-story centre on Antigua which will be home for the venture. The "green" building will be solar powered and provide employee-friendly services like catering, a gym and child care.
Attack of the Zombies Slot -
Online gambling games developer Genesis Gaming has unveiled its latest game, with a theme based on a horror story of the undead, exploiting the current trend....and just in time for Halloween.
Why is FullFlush Poker Still Down -
Its now almost a month since Full Flush Poker went offline "for a platform upgrade" and stopped communicating with its reportedly many unpaid and unhappy players. All trace of the operator - and means to communicate with it - have vanished.
Time Running Our For Pennsylvanian online gambling -
Hopes that this week would see the Pennsylvanian Senate voting on an online gambling and DFS legalization bill already passed by the House four months ago dwindled Wednesday when no progress was made and the legislatures season officially closed.
Yggdrasil Gaming Expanding -
The Swedish online gambling games developer Yggdrasil Gaming is to establish a new parent company and expand its Stockholm office as it bolsters its presence in Sweden with a raft of new hires.
FanDuel and DraftKings Settle With NY Attorney General -
Speculation earlier this week that daily fantasy sports market leaders FanDuel and DraftKings were about to agree a settlement on consumer fraud suits prepared by the New York AG was confirmed Tuesday when a $12 million settlement was announced.
Stan james Now Live With EPOS -
The company switched to the Optima server less system across its entire estate in July after previously using Optima EPOS technology. The switch was completed early this (October) month and has already delivered noteworthy savings for the company.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.