No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Paddy Power 1st Half 2013 Raenings
Wednesday August 28,2013 : PADDY POWER ONLINE GAMBLING SHINES IN FIRST HALF
Strong 29 percent growth in online revenues, delivering over three quarters of group profit.
The rapidly expanding UK online and land gambling group Paddy Power plc posted another successful set of half-yearly results Wednesday, showing that online operations in H1-2013 continued to produce sterling revenues which delivered an impressive three quarters of the company's profits for the period.
Financial highlights for the six months ended 30 June 2013 included:
* Net revenue up 22 percent in constant currency with revenue growth in every division;
* Profit before tax up 12 percent to Euro 77 million and diluted EPS up 13 percent to 137.1 cent;
* Interim dividend increased by 15 percent to 45 cents per share;
* Net cash of Euro 214 million at 30 June 2013.
Online highlights included:
* Strong online growth with net revenue up 29 percent in constant currency to Euro 243 million and operating profit up 19 percent to Euro 57.5 million (or 28 percent excluding Italy):
* Online (exc Australia): net revenue up 26 percent in constant currency. Operating profit up 17 percent to Euro 42 million (up 29 percent exc Italy);
* Online Australia: net revenue up 33 percent in constant currency, and operating profit up 25 percent to Euro 16.5 million;
* Mobile net revenue up over 100 percent to Euro 104 million and an industry-leading 43 percent of online revenue, with 64 percent of active sportsbook customers and 36 percent of active e-gaming customers transacting via mobile in June. Mobile e-gaming net revenue up 253 percent in constant currency;
* Paddy's Italian online business continued to progress well with an estimated share in excess of 9 percent of the online sportsbook market (and a close to 20 percent share of the mobile market) for each of the last three months and major expansion of the company's e-gaming and sportsbook product offers;
* Over 1.7 million Facebook fans and Twitter followers, more than double that of the nearest industry competitor, contributing to marketing efficiency. Further enhancing this position with Paddy Power In-Play!, the first real money sports betting product on Facebook, test launch due in August.
Paddy's retail highlights showed increased market share and 26 new betting shops opened across Britain and Ireland. Operating profit in the UK was up Euro 300,000 to Euro 7.8 million despite a Euro 900,000 headwind from a new gaming machine tax regime;
Irish Retail stakes were up 2 percent, with operating profit declining by Euro 1.5 milion to Euro 7.6 million.
Commenting on the results, Patrick Kennedy, chief executive, Paddy Power plc, said:
"Paddy Power had a very good first half. Revenues increased in every division with very strong growth of 29 percent in online, which delivered over three quarters of group profit.
"The excellent performance of our Australian business was a particular highlight. Almost two thirds of the Group's online sportsbook customers now transact with us via mobile and this continues to grow.
"The second half of the year has started very well from a turnover point of view with sportsbook stakes up 25 percent in online and 4 percent in retail on a like-for like basis.
"Despite very poor recent sports results, we are on track to achieve low to mid double digit operating profit growth in constant currency in 2013."
Gambling News :
MLB Odds: Stroman Gets the Nod Against Royals -
The Toronto Blue Jays (70-80, –20.18 betting units) begin their final home stand of the 2017 campaign this Tuesday when they welcome the Kansas City Royals (73-76, +2.56 units) to Rogers Centre. Sportsnet has the coverage at 7:07 p.m. Eastern.
Microgaming QuickFire enters Coloumbia -
Wplay signs for Quickfire; strategic deal sees Quickfire enter Colombian market. Colombian-licensee Wplay has signed a deal for Quickfire, powered by Microgaming.
Partypoker to sponsor WSOPC Uruguay -
Partypoker to sponsor WSOPC Uruguay in December. Qualify exclusively on partypoker for WSOP Uruguay Main Event. December 7th to 17th in beautiful Punta del Este.
MLB Odds: Jays Hope to Spoil Orioles’ Visit -
The 2017 season is just about over for the Toronto Blue Jays (66-77, –21.19 betting units), but they can play spoiler in Tuesday’s game against the visiting Baltimore Orioles, starting at 7:07 PM ET on Sportsnet.
Money Storm Casino -
Money Storm is not your typical online casino. While many focus on the quantity of games they offer their players, this one is more focused on the quality of their games.
Big Online SLot Win on Ultimate 10X Slot -
At 9.20PM on August 28th, Kasey R was enjoying the new Ultimate 10X three-reel slot at Miami Club. The game has a random 'must win' progressive jackpot that is guaranteed to pay by the time it reaches $25,000
PartyPoker Exits Australia -
From 31st August 2017 partypoker players will no longer be able to play from Australia. Players’ deposited funds are safe and available for withdrawal.
Mercury Poker Live on Indian Poker Network -
Mercury Poker Live on MPN's Indian Poker Network. MPN India, established in 2015, is a ring-fenced poker network dedicated to the Indian market and operating exclusively in Indian Rupees.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.