No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Paddy Power FY 2015 Earnings Report
Tuesday, March 8, 2016 : GOOD FULL YEAR PERFORMANCE PADDY POWER
FY 2015 a pre-merger triumph for online and land gambling group.
Land and online gambling group Paddy Power plc has released its preliminary FY2015 results for the period ended December 31 2015, pointing out that these metrics were achieved prior to the Betfair merger which came into effect in February 2016.
However, the announcement also includes Betfair third quarter results for the three months ending 31 January 2016 ('Q3 FY16'), representing the period immediately prior to completion of the merger, and proforma 2015 information for the combined group for the year ended 31 December 2015.
Paddy Power 2015 highlights include:
* Revenue up 24 percent to Euro 1,094 million, with double digit growth across all online and retail divisions;
* Operating profit up 10 percent to Euro 180 million, or 50 percent before Euro 66 million in new taxes and product fees;
* Diluted EPS up 12 percent to 332.8 cents per share;
* Full year dividend up 18 percent to 180 cents per share; additional Euro 8 per share cash return during 2015;
* Revenue growth of 23 percent, with sportsbook up 28 percent and e-gaming up 10 percent. Operating profit up 11 percent to Euro 152 million.
* Online (ex Australia): revenue up 12 percent; operating profit of Euro 73 million up 48 percent before Euro 54 million of new taxes;
* Online Australia: revenue up 43 percent and stakes up 39 percent; operating profit increased 54 percent to Euro 80 million;
* Mobile revenue accounted for 68 percent of online revenue, with 80 percent of active customers transacting via mobile.
* UK Retail revenue up 15 percent (up 6 percent like-for-like). Operating profit of Euro 23 million up 12 percent before Euro 5 million of additional machine gaming duty. Estate now 341 shops with a net 20 units opened in 2015;
* Irish Retail revenue up 14 percent (up 11 percent like-for-like). Operating profit of Euro 20 million up 44 percent. Estate now 259 shops with 14 units opened in 2015.
Betfair 'Q3 FY16' highlights:
* Revenue up 21 percent to GBP 138 million, driven primarily by 51 percent growth in sportsbook stakes and improved football results;
* Revenue in regulated markets up 31 percent following a 27 percent increase in the number of active customers;
* EBITDA1 up 10 percent to GBP 26 million, or 30 percent growth before GBP 5 million in new taxes.
Breon Corcoran, chief executive o the merged Paddy Power Betfair plc said in a stock exchange statement:
"We were very pleased to complete the merger of Paddy Power and Betfair, creating one of the world's largest online betting and gaming companies with enlarged scale, enhanced capability and distinctive complementary brands. These results show that both businesses entered this merger on the back of strong trading momentum.
"Our belief in the strategic rationale for the deal has only been strengthened following our early days as a combined operator. The combination of two industry leading operators, with aligned strategies and a strong cultural fit, is hugely exciting and the enhanced efficiency from operating at greater scale means we are well positioned to compete in both existing and new markets.
"The integration of the two businesses is progressing well and we look forward to capitalising on the opportunity we have to drive future profitable growth."
Gambling News :
14 Left in MPNPT Tallinn Main Event -
All 14 players who have made it to the end of Day 2 in the MPN Poker Tour Tallinn Main Event can now consider themselves to have officially run deep.
Day 2 of the MPNPT Tallinn Main Event -
Day 1b of the MPN Poker Tour 2017 Tallinn Main Event easily surpassed the tournament’s €150,000 guarantee on its own. Yesterday’s 416 entries brought the total number so far up to 522
Michael Myers is back in Halloween Slot Machine -
Get ready for a blood-curdling adventure with Microgaming’s latest offering – Halloween Follow Annie, Lynda, Doctor Loomis, and our heroine Laurie as they try to survive the ultimate horror movie villain, Michael Myers.
Joe Fortune new Rewards Program -
Once you sign up, you’re automatically enrolled in the rewards program – and that’s when the epic journey begins. You’ll start earning Adventure Miles immediately, and can embark on the quest of a lifetime: To get paid to play, which stays true to the rewards program’s slogan, ‘Play More Get More’.
NHL Odds: Toronto Maple Leafs vs. Washington Capitals on Tuesday -
Auston Matthews and the Toronto Maple Leafs touch down in DC this Tuesday (7 PM ET on TSN) as one of the hottest teams in the NHL. They've tallied a ridiculous 26 goals through only five games played; that's more than five goals scored per game on average. They'll be up against an equally potent Washington Capitals team.
Pro League Reveals Sportradar Contract Details -
The partnership between the PLC and Sportradar aims to provide a high-quality level of service to all Arabian Gulf League stakeholders in addition to making verified official data about players performances available to coaching and scouting staff and supplying match information to media outlets.
NFL Odds: Steelers Visit Undefeated Chiefs #TNF -
The Kansas City Chiefs (5-0 SU and ATS) have been flawless as an NFL pick thus far. Their chances of remaining undefeated in Week 6 look good; after opening at –4.5, Kansas City is a 5-point home chalk for Sunday’s game against the Pittsburgh Steelers (3-2 SU, 2-3 ATS), beginning at 4:25 PM ET on CBS.
Mega Moolah strikes again -
The jackpot was hit on a mobile device on Sunday 1 October 2017 by a UK player on Betway, this time awarding a £1,448,116.31 pay day.
2 New Slots For Microgaming Casinos -
David Reynolds, Games Publisher at Microgaming, comments: “On top of our branded title game Halloween, we’re delivering two more slots this October, each bringing exciting features and a different theme.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.