No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Paddy Power FY 2015 Earnings Report
Tuesday, March 8, 2016 : GOOD FULL YEAR PERFORMANCE PADDY POWER
FY 2015 a pre-merger triumph for online and land gambling group.
Land and online gambling group Paddy Power plc has released its preliminary FY2015 results for the period ended December 31 2015, pointing out that these metrics were achieved prior to the Betfair merger which came into effect in February 2016.
However, the announcement also includes Betfair third quarter results for the three months ending 31 January 2016 ('Q3 FY16'), representing the period immediately prior to completion of the merger, and proforma 2015 information for the combined group for the year ended 31 December 2015.
Paddy Power 2015 highlights include:
* Revenue up 24 percent to Euro 1,094 million, with double digit growth across all online and retail divisions;
* Operating profit up 10 percent to Euro 180 million, or 50 percent before Euro 66 million in new taxes and product fees;
* Diluted EPS up 12 percent to 332.8 cents per share;
* Full year dividend up 18 percent to 180 cents per share; additional Euro 8 per share cash return during 2015;
* Revenue growth of 23 percent, with sportsbook up 28 percent and e-gaming up 10 percent. Operating profit up 11 percent to Euro 152 million.
* Online (ex Australia): revenue up 12 percent; operating profit of Euro 73 million up 48 percent before Euro 54 million of new taxes;
* Online Australia: revenue up 43 percent and stakes up 39 percent; operating profit increased 54 percent to Euro 80 million;
* Mobile revenue accounted for 68 percent of online revenue, with 80 percent of active customers transacting via mobile.
* UK Retail revenue up 15 percent (up 6 percent like-for-like). Operating profit of Euro 23 million up 12 percent before Euro 5 million of additional machine gaming duty. Estate now 341 shops with a net 20 units opened in 2015;
* Irish Retail revenue up 14 percent (up 11 percent like-for-like). Operating profit of Euro 20 million up 44 percent. Estate now 259 shops with 14 units opened in 2015.
Betfair 'Q3 FY16' highlights:
* Revenue up 21 percent to GBP 138 million, driven primarily by 51 percent growth in sportsbook stakes and improved football results;
* Revenue in regulated markets up 31 percent following a 27 percent increase in the number of active customers;
* EBITDA1 up 10 percent to GBP 26 million, or 30 percent growth before GBP 5 million in new taxes.
Breon Corcoran, chief executive o the merged Paddy Power Betfair plc said in a stock exchange statement:
"We were very pleased to complete the merger of Paddy Power and Betfair, creating one of the world's largest online betting and gaming companies with enlarged scale, enhanced capability and distinctive complementary brands. These results show that both businesses entered this merger on the back of strong trading momentum.
"Our belief in the strategic rationale for the deal has only been strengthened following our early days as a combined operator. The combination of two industry leading operators, with aligned strategies and a strong cultural fit, is hugely exciting and the enhanced efficiency from operating at greater scale means we are well positioned to compete in both existing and new markets.
"The integration of the two businesses is progressing well and we look forward to capitalising on the opportunity we have to drive future profitable growth."
Gambling News :
Is there a place for AI in poker? -
If you are into the technology, you have certainly heard about Artificial Intelligence (AI) at least a few times. The word has become even more popular over the course of the last few years, especially with an introduction of another buzz word
MLB Odds: Mets vs. Dodgers -
Injuries have kept the New York Mets (31-37, –14.14 betting units) from being all they can be this year, but they expect to have Steven Matz on the mound for Wednesday’s game against fellow southpaw Rich Hill and the Los Angeles Dodgers (44-26, +7.56 units). First pitch from Chavez Ravine is 10 PM ET on ESPN.
NBA Odds: Warriors Down Cavs in Game 5, Reclaim Title -
It took a game longer than they would have liked, but the Golden State Warriors are once again the NBA champions. They beat the Cleveland Cavaliers 129-120 Monday night to eliminate the Cavs (+9 away) in five games and reclaim the Larry O’Brien Championship Trophy.
Vikings’ Victory Slot Launches -
The game’s impressive graphics take you to the sea side, where a longship sits beyond the reels. Mountains and trees make up the background, and smoke can be seen billowing from beyond the screen. The five reels are on a sail, with 25 paylines marked by red flags.
50 WSOP Seat Satellite -
Sunday, July 2nd at 3pm ET, two just days before the Fourth of July holiday, Americas Cardroom is running a 50-seat qualifier to the 2017 WSOP Main Event in Las Vegas.
NHL Odds: Series Tied Heading Back to Pittsburgh -
As quickly as Pekka Rinne lost his game in Pittsburgh, he found it again in Nashville. After Game 2, there were murmurings that Rinne wouldn’t start the next game. Predators Head Coach Peter Laviolette decided to stick with his goaltender, however, and Rinne led his team to two consecutive victories at home while stopping 50 of 52 shots.
Huge Win at Bitstarz Casino -
There has been plenty of big wins being landed at BitStarz lately, and yesterday, it was time again. Surprisingly it was yet another Amatic game that made one lucky player extra happy as he raked in an incredible $112,402 during an evening of intense playing.
NBA Odds: Can Warriors Keep up the Pace in Cleveland? -
The Cleveland Cavaliers head back home down 0-2 in the 2017 NBA Finals after losing the first two games straight up and against the spread to the Golden State Warriors by wide margins. Game 3 is Wednesday at 9 PM ET on ABC.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.