No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Strong performance for Paddy Power
03/05/2012 : ONLINE GOOD FOR PADDY POWER
Expansion into the Italian market on the agenda
Irish bookmaker Paddy Power Plc has delivered a strong performance, particularly in its online and mobile channels, in preliminary results for the year ended December 31, 2011 that were released this week.
Group highlights over the period include:
- Underlying profit before tax amounting to Euro 121.2 million, a growth of 16 percent
- Adjusted diluted EPS growth of 26 percent to 212.3 cent
- A 40 percent increase in the proposed final dividend to 70 cent per share, implying full year dividend growth of 33 percent to 100 cent per share
- Strong balance sheet with no debt and cash of Euro 136 million at 31 December 2011
- 79 percent of operating profit from online activities; 74 percent from customers outside Ireland
Online highlights include:
- Active customers up 35 percent to 1.1 million
- Net revenue amounting to Euro 295 million, up 26 percent
- Operating profit of Euro 95 million, up 26 percent
- Paddypower.com showed strong growth with active customers increasing by 41 percent, net revenue up 30 percent to Euro 199 million and operating profit up 29 percent to Euro 74.3 million
- Strong and continually increasing Australian growth with online stakes up 15 percent in constant currency (growth of 7 percent in the first half and 23 percent in the second half) and operating profit up 17 percent to Euro 22.8 million
- A leading share of the rapidly growing mobile market with group mobile net revenue up 299 percent to Euro 43 million
Important strategic acquisitions and agreements over the period included the British Columbia Lottery Corporation B2B partnership which will raise Paddy Power's profile in North America and with other lottery operators. The acquisition of Bulgarian online and mobile games developer Cayetano (see previous InfoPowa report) will additionally enhance the group's product portfolio and development capabilities.
Following Paddy Power's online expansion into France, Canada and Australia, the company is focusing on entering the Italian market with its own brand before the middle of this year, timed for the start of the European soccer championships.
"Italy is overall the largest (market) in Europe when you combine online and retail and it's actually relatively small at this point in terms of an online market," said Paddy Power's finance director Jack Massey in an interview with Reuters.
"We feel there's good potential to flow into the online market from retail. We feel that the regulator has been allowing regulated companies to add more product to their online offering and that can be a driver of growth," Massey added.
Retail Highlights over the period included:
- UK Retail like-for-like sportsbook stakes and machine gaming net revenue both up 10 percent in constant currency and operating profit up 43 percent to Euro 10.5 million;
- 41 shops opened during 2011 bringing Paddy Power’s UK Retail estate to 169 shops. Expectation of opening 35 to 40 shops annually;
- Irish Retail like-for-like stakes up 1 percent, direct operating costs per shop down 4 percent and operating profit down 38 percent to Euro 10.9 million, attributed to adverse sports results.
- Market share increase of 34 percent.
Commenting on the results, Patrick Kennedy, chief executive, Paddy Power plc said:
"These results demonstrate the strides we've made in building an international business of scale in regulated markets. Online markets are growing at pace and Paddy Power continues to invest aggressively in talented people, product and technology to capitalise on this dynamic market. Our class leading mobile product, married to the strength of our brand and strong value offering has driven acquisition and retention, leading to 1.1 million active customers online."
The company reports a "satisfactory" 16 percent increase in net revenue year on year over the past two months.
Gambling News :
$400k Winner at Bodog Casino -
To win, you need to get a pair of Tens or better. Jerry K., however, got a much higher hand than the minimum; he pocketed $397,879 after landing the game’s best possible hand: a royal flush.
NBA : Warriors Win the West; NBA Finals Next -
The Golden State Warriors will play in their third-straight NBA Finals. They completed their sweep of the San Antonio Spurs Monday night, rolling to a 129-115 victory as 12-point road favourites; Golden State opened the season as a –250 chalk to win the Western Conference.
PartyPoker Rakebak -
Partypoker brings back rake back for players. All new ‘partypoker weekly Cashback’ launches.
NHL Odds: Lone Canadian Team Plays on Friday -
“Stingy” is a word that many have used to describe the Ottawa Senators in Round Three. The Sens know that they’re overmatched against a Pens lineup that features the likes of Sidney Crosby, Evengi Malkin and Phil Kessel, but with determined defensive play, Ottawa managed to frustrate the Penguins on their home ice, stealing one of two games.
NBA Odds: Will Cavaliers Be Rusty in Game 1? -
The Boston Celtics needed seven games to get past the Washington Wizards, but they got the job done Monday night, winning 115-105 as 5.5-point home favourites. Next up: the defending champion Cleveland Cavaliers, who visit the Garden Wednesday night at 8:30 PM ET on TNT.
4 New Microgaming Releases in May 2017 -
Candy Dreams is a 720 ways to win, variable reel game. Players spin on a colorful reel area filled with candy treats, as they play towards enticing bonus triggers.
PKR Company Statement Update -
Microgaming can confirm that David R Taylor and Matthew R M Wild of RSM Restructuring Advisory LLP were appointed Joint Administrators of PKR Ltd and PKR Technologies Limited on 11 May 2017 by the High Court, Chancery Division.
Microgaming Wins The Spark Award 2017 -
The Spark Award celebrates organisations that experiment with ways of working differently. Previous winners include GCHQ and Places for People. It’s a part of Spark the Change, a global movement dedicated to empowering people and building happier workplaces.
NHL Predators First Ever Conference Finals Appearance -
With three of the team’s top four point scorers residing on the blueline, the Nashville Predators have found a strategy that frustrates even the best in the West. After qualifying as the lowest-seeded Western Conference team, the Predators made quick work of the Chicago Blackhawks (4-0) and St. Louis Blues (4-1) in the first two rounds.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.