No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Paddy Power trading update for the period 1 January to 11 May 2015
Thursday May 14,2015 : PADDY POWER RELEASES STRONG I.M.S.
Addressing the company's annual general meeting today (Thursday) Paddy Power chairman Nigel Northbridge gave a trading update for the period 1 January to 11 May 2015 versus the equivalent period last year, commenting that the group has enjoyed a good start to the year.
Although sports results have been unfavourable across the sector, this has been offset for Paddy Power by strong top-line growth, particularly in Australia, he revealed.
Other highlights included:
* The group’s Italian business has been reviewed and substantial operational improvements identified. This market has potential over the medium to long term and further investment will yield more returns. With the execution of its plan, Paddy Power expects to achieve some year-on-year reduction in Italian losses this year and again next year, before substantially eliminating losses and moving to profitability thereafter. Italian net revenue increased by 23 percent in the period.
* In Online, sports betting stakes grew by 24 percent and total net revenue by 36 percent.
* By contrast, in Retail, sports betting stakes grew by 14 percent and total net revenue by 21 percent. While sports results have improved relative to the comparative period, they were below normal expectations, most particularly in the Telephone channel.
* Total Group sports betting stakes increased by 21 percent, with net revenue up 28 percent for sports betting and 26 percent overall.
* Weakness in the Euro relative to the comparative period continues to help offset the impact of new taxes and regulations, with Group net revenue up 35 percent on a non-constant currency basis.
* Product releases in the period for Paddy Power.com included partial cash-out and mobile usability enhancements, while in Australia the company launched cash-out, fingerprint log-in and live Victorian racing streaming.
* The company plans to launch a new marketing campaign later this year, and has increased brand investment in Australia to target the current state of flux amongst competing brands.
* The online Australian business reported wagers up 39 percent and net revenue up by 43 percent, driving continued market share gains.
* Sports betting net revenue in the UK and Irish business grew 43 percent, helped by the largest year-on-year gross win percentage rebound amongst group divisions. Notwithstanding this level of increased winnings from customers, sportsbook stakes were up 13 percent, and continued strong performance from mobile and proprietary games drove eGaming net revenue growth of 17 percent.
* As at 11 May, the Group had no debt and net cash of Euro 347 million, or Euro 265 million excluding customer balances. The Group will distribute approximately Euro 442 million to shareholders by 5 June by way of a Euro 1.02 regular final dividend per share and a Euro 8 per share B share scheme. The Group has arranged a related Euro 300 million committed five year revolving credit facility with a syndicate of banks.
Northridge took the opportunity to announce that he is to stand down as chairman and as a non-executive director of Paddy Power at the end of H1-2015. He will be replaced with Gary McGann, who joined the Board last year as a non-executive director.
Gambling News :
$400k Winner at Bodog Casino -
To win, you need to get a pair of Tens or better. Jerry K., however, got a much higher hand than the minimum; he pocketed $397,879 after landing the game’s best possible hand: a royal flush.
NBA : Warriors Win the West; NBA Finals Next -
The Golden State Warriors will play in their third-straight NBA Finals. They completed their sweep of the San Antonio Spurs Monday night, rolling to a 129-115 victory as 12-point road favourites; Golden State opened the season as a –250 chalk to win the Western Conference.
PartyPoker Rakebak -
Partypoker brings back rake back for players. All new ‘partypoker weekly Cashback’ launches.
NHL Odds: Lone Canadian Team Plays on Friday -
“Stingy” is a word that many have used to describe the Ottawa Senators in Round Three. The Sens know that they’re overmatched against a Pens lineup that features the likes of Sidney Crosby, Evengi Malkin and Phil Kessel, but with determined defensive play, Ottawa managed to frustrate the Penguins on their home ice, stealing one of two games.
NBA Odds: Will Cavaliers Be Rusty in Game 1? -
The Boston Celtics needed seven games to get past the Washington Wizards, but they got the job done Monday night, winning 115-105 as 5.5-point home favourites. Next up: the defending champion Cleveland Cavaliers, who visit the Garden Wednesday night at 8:30 PM ET on TNT.
4 New Microgaming Releases in May 2017 -
Candy Dreams is a 720 ways to win, variable reel game. Players spin on a colorful reel area filled with candy treats, as they play towards enticing bonus triggers.
PKR Company Statement Update -
Microgaming can confirm that David R Taylor and Matthew R M Wild of RSM Restructuring Advisory LLP were appointed Joint Administrators of PKR Ltd and PKR Technologies Limited on 11 May 2017 by the High Court, Chancery Division.
Microgaming Wins The Spark Award 2017 -
The Spark Award celebrates organisations that experiment with ways of working differently. Previous winners include GCHQ and Places for People. It’s a part of Spark the Change, a global movement dedicated to empowering people and building happier workplaces.
NHL Predators First Ever Conference Finals Appearance -
With three of the team’s top four point scorers residing on the blueline, the Nashville Predators have found a strategy that frustrates even the best in the West. After qualifying as the lowest-seeded Western Conference team, the Predators made quick work of the Chicago Blackhawks (4-0) and St. Louis Blues (4-1) in the first two rounds.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.