No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Paddy Power trading update for the period 1 January to 11 May 2015
Thursday May 14,2015 : PADDY POWER RELEASES STRONG I.M.S.
Addressing the company's annual general meeting today (Thursday) Paddy Power chairman Nigel Northbridge gave a trading update for the period 1 January to 11 May 2015 versus the equivalent period last year, commenting that the group has enjoyed a good start to the year.
Although sports results have been unfavourable across the sector, this has been offset for Paddy Power by strong top-line growth, particularly in Australia, he revealed.
Other highlights included:
* The group’s Italian business has been reviewed and substantial operational improvements identified. This market has potential over the medium to long term and further investment will yield more returns. With the execution of its plan, Paddy Power expects to achieve some year-on-year reduction in Italian losses this year and again next year, before substantially eliminating losses and moving to profitability thereafter. Italian net revenue increased by 23 percent in the period.
* In Online, sports betting stakes grew by 24 percent and total net revenue by 36 percent.
* By contrast, in Retail, sports betting stakes grew by 14 percent and total net revenue by 21 percent. While sports results have improved relative to the comparative period, they were below normal expectations, most particularly in the Telephone channel.
* Total Group sports betting stakes increased by 21 percent, with net revenue up 28 percent for sports betting and 26 percent overall.
* Weakness in the Euro relative to the comparative period continues to help offset the impact of new taxes and regulations, with Group net revenue up 35 percent on a non-constant currency basis.
* Product releases in the period for Paddy Power.com included partial cash-out and mobile usability enhancements, while in Australia the company launched cash-out, fingerprint log-in and live Victorian racing streaming.
* The company plans to launch a new marketing campaign later this year, and has increased brand investment in Australia to target the current state of flux amongst competing brands.
* The online Australian business reported wagers up 39 percent and net revenue up by 43 percent, driving continued market share gains.
* Sports betting net revenue in the UK and Irish business grew 43 percent, helped by the largest year-on-year gross win percentage rebound amongst group divisions. Notwithstanding this level of increased winnings from customers, sportsbook stakes were up 13 percent, and continued strong performance from mobile and proprietary games drove eGaming net revenue growth of 17 percent.
* As at 11 May, the Group had no debt and net cash of Euro 347 million, or Euro 265 million excluding customer balances. The Group will distribute approximately Euro 442 million to shareholders by 5 June by way of a Euro 1.02 regular final dividend per share and a Euro 8 per share B share scheme. The Group has arranged a related Euro 300 million committed five year revolving credit facility with a syndicate of banks.
Northridge took the opportunity to announce that he is to stand down as chairman and as a non-executive director of Paddy Power at the end of H1-2015. He will be replaced with Gary McGann, who joined the Board last year as a non-executive director.
Gambling News :
NHL Odds: Lightning go for Season Sweep Over Red Wings -
The Tampa Bay Lightning (37-29-9) have been doing everything possible to make a fourth straight appearance in the Stanley Cup Playoffs. Without star centre Steven Stamkos, Nikita Kucherov (38 goals, 40 assists) and Victor Hedman (15 goals, 47 assists) have stepped up and will look to continue their strong play against the Wings. Game time is 7:30 PM ET on FS-D.
MPN Charity Poker Tournament at ICE 2017 -
During what was a busy three-days for Microgaming at ICE Totally Gaming 2017, the MPN team enjoyed a charity poker tournament with Microgaming operators on Tuesday 7 February.
US$30M DUBAI WORLD CUP -
Racecourse Media Group and Meydan to showcase world’s richest raceday to more than 150 territories The Dubai World Cup is the first horse race to be broadcast live on airlines and cruise lines
NHL Odds: Forsberg Faces Elliott in Nashville -
The last time the Nashville Predators played against the Calgary Flames, Calgary had a 4-1 lead five minutes into the second period. Nashville responded with four back-to-back goals, including a hat trick from centreman Filip Forsberg. Both teams went into overtime with five goals, and Calgary defenseman Mark Giordano (12 goals, 22 assists) scored the winning goal.
NBA Odds: Hawks, Wiz in Southeast Showdown -
The Washington Wizards (42-27 SU, 36-32-1 ATS) can pretty much secure the Southeast Division title with a win Wednesday night over the Atlanta Hawks (37-32 SU, 31-38 ATS). Tip-off is at 8 PM ET on ESPN; the Wizards lead Atlanta by five games with less than a month remaining before the playoffs.
NBA Odds: Clippers Try to Slow Down Bucks in LA -
Milwaukee Bucks small forward Giannis Antetokounmpo and Los Angeles Clippers power forward Blake Griffin are two of the most talented and versatile forwards in the NBA. The two lead their teams into battle on Wednesday in Los Angeles.
NHL Odds: Canadiens Welcome Islanders Tonight -
The Montreal Canadiens (32-20-8) welcome the New York Islanders (28-21-10) on Thursday (7:30 PM ET on SNE). After getting their first victory under new head coach Claude Julien, the Canadiens will look to build on that momentum against a red-hot Islanders team.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.