No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
ONLINE AND MOBILE DELIVER FOR PADDY POWER
Tuesday August 30, 2011 : Mobile sportsbook turnover up 279 percent with 35 percent of active customers transacting via mobile
Irish bookmaker Paddy Power plc delivered strong interim results for the six months ended June 30 2011, with online and mobile the company's star performers.
Key Performance Highlights include:
- Underlying profit before tax up 15 percent to Euro 56.8 million and diluted EPS up 18 percent to 97.1 cent, notwithstanding the 2010 World Cup comparative and adverse sporting results during the period;
- A 20 percent increase in the interim dividend to 30.0 cent per share, supported by a strong balance sheet with net cash of Euro 91 million at period end;
- 81 percent of Group operating profit from online activities. 73 percent from international activities.
Online Highlights :
- Substantially increased online scale:
- Gross win up 28 percent to Euro 143 million.
- Operating profit up 25 percent to Euro 45.3 million;
- Very strong paddypower.com growth:
- Active customers up 48 percent.
- Gross win up 35 percent to Euro 101.1 million.
- Operating profit up 26 percent to Euro 36.5 million;
- Strong Australian profit growth and initiatives to drive further growth:
- Operating profit up 25 percent (15 percent in constant currency) to Euro 9.8 million;
- Large share of rapidly growing mobile market:
- Paddypower.com mobile sportsbook turnover up 279 percent with 35 percent of active customers transacting via mobile, generating 22 percent of stakes.
- UK Retail operating profit up 59 percent to Euro 4.7 million. Like-for-like sportsbook stakes up 6 percent. Like-for-like machine gaming revenue up 16 percent;
- UK Retail estate now 151 shops with 27 shops opened in the year to date and an expectation going forward of opening 35 to 40 shops annually;
- Irish Retail operating profit down 44 percent to Euro 5.1 million, driven by adverse sports results. Like-for-like stakes down 1 percent. Direct operating costs per shop down 4 percent.
Patrick Kennedy, Chief Executive, Paddy Power plc, said:
“This has been a great first half for Paddy Power. The excellent performance of the Online Division and the success of our mobile offering stand out.
"We have continued to experience strong growth in the UK Retail market and our Australian business has progressed well.
"Conditions in Ireland remain tough but our business is well positioned; we therefore remain confident in the prospects for the Group in 2011 and beyond.”
Limited time offer for all our Readers. All Countries. A brand new No Deposit Bonus. No Max Cashout. Claim It Here.
Gambling News :
Tom Horn Awarded Malta Gaming License -
Online gambling software provider Tom Horn Gaming has been awarded a Malta Gaming Authority license that permits the company to host and manage Malta-based gaming operators.
Calvin Ayre invests in new Antigua Business Center -
Ayre joined with government officials this week in a ground-breaking ceremony for a five-story centre on Antigua which will be home for the venture. The "green" building will be solar powered and provide employee-friendly services like catering, a gym and child care.
Attack of the Zombies Slot -
Online gambling games developer Genesis Gaming has unveiled its latest game, with a theme based on a horror story of the undead, exploiting the current trend....and just in time for Halloween.
Why is FullFlush Poker Still Down -
Its now almost a month since Full Flush Poker went offline "for a platform upgrade" and stopped communicating with its reportedly many unpaid and unhappy players. All trace of the operator - and means to communicate with it - have vanished.
Time Running Our For Pennsylvanian online gambling -
Hopes that this week would see the Pennsylvanian Senate voting on an online gambling and DFS legalization bill already passed by the House four months ago dwindled Wednesday when no progress was made and the legislatures season officially closed.
Yggdrasil Gaming Expanding -
The Swedish online gambling games developer Yggdrasil Gaming is to establish a new parent company and expand its Stockholm office as it bolsters its presence in Sweden with a raft of new hires.
FanDuel and DraftKings Settle With NY Attorney General -
Speculation earlier this week that daily fantasy sports market leaders FanDuel and DraftKings were about to agree a settlement on consumer fraud suits prepared by the New York AG was confirmed Tuesday when a $12 million settlement was announced.
Stan james Now Live With EPOS -
The company switched to the Optima server less system across its entire estate in July after previously using Optima EPOS technology. The switch was completed early this (October) month and has already delivered noteworthy savings for the company.
Singapore Online Gambling Ban Begins -
Singapore media reports indicated Tuesday that restricted online gambling services offered by the Singapore Pools have started online operations, whilst Singapore Turf Club will commence online betting activity on November 15.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.