No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
ONLINE AND MOBILE DELIVER FOR PADDY POWER
Tuesday August 30, 2011 : Mobile sportsbook turnover up 279 percent with 35 percent of active customers transacting via mobile
Irish bookmaker Paddy Power plc delivered strong interim results for the six months ended June 30 2011, with online and mobile the company's star performers.
Key Performance Highlights include:
- Underlying profit before tax up 15 percent to Euro 56.8 million and diluted EPS up 18 percent to 97.1 cent, notwithstanding the 2010 World Cup comparative and adverse sporting results during the period;
- A 20 percent increase in the interim dividend to 30.0 cent per share, supported by a strong balance sheet with net cash of Euro 91 million at period end;
- 81 percent of Group operating profit from online activities. 73 percent from international activities.
Online Highlights :
- Substantially increased online scale:
- Gross win up 28 percent to Euro 143 million.
- Operating profit up 25 percent to Euro 45.3 million;
- Very strong paddypower.com growth:
- Active customers up 48 percent.
- Gross win up 35 percent to Euro 101.1 million.
- Operating profit up 26 percent to Euro 36.5 million;
- Strong Australian profit growth and initiatives to drive further growth:
- Operating profit up 25 percent (15 percent in constant currency) to Euro 9.8 million;
- Large share of rapidly growing mobile market:
- Paddypower.com mobile sportsbook turnover up 279 percent with 35 percent of active customers transacting via mobile, generating 22 percent of stakes.
- UK Retail operating profit up 59 percent to Euro 4.7 million. Like-for-like sportsbook stakes up 6 percent. Like-for-like machine gaming revenue up 16 percent;
- UK Retail estate now 151 shops with 27 shops opened in the year to date and an expectation going forward of opening 35 to 40 shops annually;
- Irish Retail operating profit down 44 percent to Euro 5.1 million, driven by adverse sports results. Like-for-like stakes down 1 percent. Direct operating costs per shop down 4 percent.
Patrick Kennedy, Chief Executive, Paddy Power plc, said:
“This has been a great first half for Paddy Power. The excellent performance of the Online Division and the success of our mobile offering stand out.
"We have continued to experience strong growth in the UK Retail market and our Australian business has progressed well.
"Conditions in Ireland remain tough but our business is well positioned; we therefore remain confident in the prospects for the Group in 2011 and beyond.”
Danske Spil Bingo Moves to Microgaming -
The national lottery of Denmark, Danske Spil, is live on the Microgaming Bingo Network. Danske Spil, the Danish national lottery, is live on the Microgaming Bingo Network following a change to its licence conditions.
Quickfire live on Strendus -
Quickfire powered by Microgaming is extending its reach in the LatAm region with the signing of Strendus. Strendus is the online division of Logrand Entertainment Group. The group comprises several companies that operate gaming and entertainment establishments in Mexico, running 14 land-based casinos in total.
Quickfire content live on BetatHome -
Online gaming and sports betting company bet-at-home was founded in 1999. Today the company has 4.8 million registered customers around the world, offering sports betting, casino, live casino, Vegas games, poker and virtual sports.
Microgaming has donated £30,000 between four charities -
Gift of Giving provides Microgamingís customers the opportunity to vote for one of several charities in their region. In lieu of Christmas gifts, £30,000 is split equally between four global regions: Isle of Man, UK and Europe, Africa, and Rest of the World.
Entertainment Betting Odds: 90th Academy Awards -
The Shape of Water leads Sundayís 90th Academy Awards (8 PM ET, ABC) with 13 Oscar nominations, but when it comes to Best Picture, this highly-acclaimed film is a +140 second-favorite behind Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri at Ė115.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.