No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
ONLINE AND MOBILE DELIVER FOR PADDY POWER
Tuesday August 30, 2011 : Mobile sportsbook turnover up 279 percent with 35 percent of active customers transacting via mobile
Irish bookmaker Paddy Power plc delivered strong interim results for the six months ended June 30 2011, with online and mobile the company's star performers.
Key Performance Highlights include:
- Underlying profit before tax up 15 percent to Euro 56.8 million and diluted EPS up 18 percent to 97.1 cent, notwithstanding the 2010 World Cup comparative and adverse sporting results during the period;
- A 20 percent increase in the interim dividend to 30.0 cent per share, supported by a strong balance sheet with net cash of Euro 91 million at period end;
- 81 percent of Group operating profit from online activities. 73 percent from international activities.
Online Highlights :
- Substantially increased online scale:
- Gross win up 28 percent to Euro 143 million.
- Operating profit up 25 percent to Euro 45.3 million;
- Very strong paddypower.com growth:
- Active customers up 48 percent.
- Gross win up 35 percent to Euro 101.1 million.
- Operating profit up 26 percent to Euro 36.5 million;
- Strong Australian profit growth and initiatives to drive further growth:
- Operating profit up 25 percent (15 percent in constant currency) to Euro 9.8 million;
- Large share of rapidly growing mobile market:
- Paddypower.com mobile sportsbook turnover up 279 percent with 35 percent of active customers transacting via mobile, generating 22 percent of stakes.
- UK Retail operating profit up 59 percent to Euro 4.7 million. Like-for-like sportsbook stakes up 6 percent. Like-for-like machine gaming revenue up 16 percent;
- UK Retail estate now 151 shops with 27 shops opened in the year to date and an expectation going forward of opening 35 to 40 shops annually;
- Irish Retail operating profit down 44 percent to Euro 5.1 million, driven by adverse sports results. Like-for-like stakes down 1 percent. Direct operating costs per shop down 4 percent.
Patrick Kennedy, Chief Executive, Paddy Power plc, said:
“This has been a great first half for Paddy Power. The excellent performance of the Online Division and the success of our mobile offering stand out.
"We have continued to experience strong growth in the UK Retail market and our Australian business has progressed well.
"Conditions in Ireland remain tough but our business is well positioned; we therefore remain confident in the prospects for the Group in 2011 and beyond.”
Gambling News :
Alegriabet Finally Launches -
Our online betting site will deliver a full, market-leading suite of services including pre-match and live betting as well as virtual sports
International Table Tennis Federation in deal with Sportradar. -
The International Table Tennis Federation (ITTF) has today announced it has signed a brand-new integrity partnership with Sportradar utilising the organisation’s world-leading monitoring, intelligence and prevention solutions to help safeguard the sport against match fixing.
NBA odds on Thunder vs. Pacers Game? -
This Wednesday night in Indianapolis, Paul George is due to play his first game at the Fieldhouse as a member of the Oklahoma City Thunder (12-13 SU, 8-17 ATS). But George might not face the Indiana Pacers (15-11 SU, 16-10 ATS); he’s listed as day-to-day with a right calf contusion. Tip-off is at 7 PM ET on ESPN.
2 New Christmas Slots For Microgaming -
Microgaming’s jolly game additions this December. Microgaming adds two more games to kick off the festive season, in addition to its action-packed Highlander online slot.
SportsBetting Supreme Court Showdown -
Sports Law, Betting and Integrity leaders convene to preview Supreme Court Showdown. Thought leaders weigh in on Christie vs. NCAA (which in January will shift to Murphy vs. NCAA)
NBA Odds: Heat Can Burn Cavaliers in Cleveland -
The Cleveland Cavaliers (12-7 SU, 6-12-1 ATS) may have turned their season around, but they’ve got a challenging matchup this Tuesday against the Miami Heat (9-9 SU, 7-9-2 ATS), tipping off at 7 PM ET on NBA-TV. Miami is 7-4 SU and 6-5 ATS against the Cavs since LeBron James went back to Cleveland in 2014.
Games Concept Day in Malta -
The Quickfire Games Concept Day is the second full-day workshop to date, the first being held in Gibraltar in July.
AFC’s fight against match-fixing -
The Asian Football Confederation (AFC) has introduced a new AFC integrity mobile application, which will enable fans, players and officials to report possible suspicious activities or provide information concerning match-fixing or corruption to the AFC Integrity Unit.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.