No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
New licensing regime aims to curtail illegal operations.
After a tumultuous month in which the Philippines State-owned regulator declined to renew PhilWeb Corp’s technology contract and the ensuing shut down of over 480 egames and ebingo outlets, PAGCOR has invited letters of intent for the application of offshore gaming licenses to shore up lost revenue and curtail illegal operators.
Key points in the application for licensing include:
- Philippine-based or offshore operators may apply for annual licensing but Filipino’s and any players under the age of 21 are banned from play. Operators are required to ensure prevention safeguards are in place.
- Licensed operators will be referred to as Philippine Offshore Gaming Operators (POGOs) and are required to engage the services of a PAGCOR-accredited service/support provider for online gaming activity.
- An online casino license application and processing fees will be $50,000, and sports betting $40,000.
- Approval and annual license awards will cost $200,000 for online casino and $150,000 for online sports betting.
- PAGCOR will form a monitoring task force called “Task Force POGO” who will survey and monitor licensed operators.
- e-Casino games covered by the Offshore license comprise RNG-based or live dealer games which include table games, slots, card, wheel and dice games, skill and arcade-type games.
- A fixed gaming tax for the initial six-month period of implementation will be levied as follows: $10,000/month/table for live studio setup, $100/month/per player for RNG-based games and $40,000/month for sports betting.
“Pagcor is strongly committed to carrying out its mandate, that of strictly monitoring and regulating all games of chance in the country that fall within the ambit of its charter,” PAGCOR said.
More information at: http://www.pagcor.ph/regulatory/offshore-gaming.php
Danske Spil Bingo Moves to Microgaming -
The national lottery of Denmark, Danske Spil, is live on the Microgaming Bingo Network. Danske Spil, the Danish national lottery, is live on the Microgaming Bingo Network following a change to its licence conditions.
Quickfire live on Strendus -
Quickfire powered by Microgaming is extending its reach in the LatAm region with the signing of Strendus. Strendus is the online division of Logrand Entertainment Group. The group comprises several companies that operate gaming and entertainment establishments in Mexico, running 14 land-based casinos in total.
Quickfire content live on BetatHome -
Online gaming and sports betting company bet-at-home was founded in 1999. Today the company has 4.8 million registered customers around the world, offering sports betting, casino, live casino, Vegas games, poker and virtual sports.
Microgaming has donated £30,000 between four charities -
Gift of Giving provides Microgamingís customers the opportunity to vote for one of several charities in their region. In lieu of Christmas gifts, £30,000 is split equally between four global regions: Isle of Man, UK and Europe, Africa, and Rest of the World.
Entertainment Betting Odds: 90th Academy Awards -
The Shape of Water leads Sundayís 90th Academy Awards (8 PM ET, ABC) with 13 Oscar nominations, but when it comes to Best Picture, this highly-acclaimed film is a +140 second-favorite behind Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri at Ė115.
Fair Play Bets and QuickFire in Deal -
Fair Play Bets enjoys an unrivalled reputation for an outstanding player experience, with secure deposits and withdrawals, surprising casino bonuses and committed customer support. Fair Play Bets is licensed in UK, Malta and Curacao.
Cavaliers Aim to Take Down Wizards on 2/22/18 -
The Cleveland Cavaliers have looked like a different team since making their moves at the trade deadline. The Washington Wizards are up next for the Cavaliers, who will be at home after the All-Star break.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.