No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
New licensing regime aims to curtail illegal operations.
After a tumultuous month in which the Philippines State-owned regulator declined to renew PhilWeb Corp’s technology contract and the ensuing shut down of over 480 egames and ebingo outlets, PAGCOR has invited letters of intent for the application of offshore gaming licenses to shore up lost revenue and curtail illegal operators.
Key points in the application for licensing include:
- Philippine-based or offshore operators may apply for annual licensing but Filipino’s and any players under the age of 21 are banned from play. Operators are required to ensure prevention safeguards are in place.
- Licensed operators will be referred to as Philippine Offshore Gaming Operators (POGOs) and are required to engage the services of a PAGCOR-accredited service/support provider for online gaming activity.
- An online casino license application and processing fees will be $50,000, and sports betting $40,000.
- Approval and annual license awards will cost $200,000 for online casino and $150,000 for online sports betting.
- PAGCOR will form a monitoring task force called “Task Force POGO” who will survey and monitor licensed operators.
- e-Casino games covered by the Offshore license comprise RNG-based or live dealer games which include table games, slots, card, wheel and dice games, skill and arcade-type games.
- A fixed gaming tax for the initial six-month period of implementation will be levied as follows: $10,000/month/table for live studio setup, $100/month/per player for RNG-based games and $40,000/month for sports betting.
“Pagcor is strongly committed to carrying out its mandate, that of strictly monitoring and regulating all games of chance in the country that fall within the ambit of its charter,” PAGCOR said.
More information at: http://www.pagcor.ph/regulatory/offshore-gaming.php
Gambling News :
2 New Christmas Slots For Microgaming -
Microgaming’s jolly game additions this December. Microgaming adds two more games to kick off the festive season, in addition to its action-packed Highlander online slot.
SportsBetting Supreme Court Showdown -
Sports Law, Betting and Integrity leaders convene to preview Supreme Court Showdown. Thought leaders weigh in on Christie vs. NCAA (which in January will shift to Murphy vs. NCAA)
NBA Odds: Heat Can Burn Cavaliers in Cleveland -
The Cleveland Cavaliers (12-7 SU, 6-12-1 ATS) may have turned their season around, but they’ve got a challenging matchup this Tuesday against the Miami Heat (9-9 SU, 7-9-2 ATS), tipping off at 7 PM ET on NBA-TV. Miami is 7-4 SU and 6-5 ATS against the Cavs since LeBron James went back to Cleveland in 2014.
Games Concept Day in Malta -
The Quickfire Games Concept Day is the second full-day workshop to date, the first being held in Gibraltar in July.
AFC’s fight against match-fixing -
The Asian Football Confederation (AFC) has introduced a new AFC integrity mobile application, which will enable fans, players and officials to report possible suspicious activities or provide information concerning match-fixing or corruption to the AFC Integrity Unit.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.