No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
New licensing regime aims to curtail illegal operations.
After a tumultuous month in which the Philippines State-owned regulator declined to renew PhilWeb Corp’s technology contract and the ensuing shut down of over 480 egames and ebingo outlets, PAGCOR has invited letters of intent for the application of offshore gaming licenses to shore up lost revenue and curtail illegal operators.
Key points in the application for licensing include:
- Philippine-based or offshore operators may apply for annual licensing but Filipino’s and any players under the age of 21 are banned from play. Operators are required to ensure prevention safeguards are in place.
- Licensed operators will be referred to as Philippine Offshore Gaming Operators (POGOs) and are required to engage the services of a PAGCOR-accredited service/support provider for online gaming activity.
- An online casino license application and processing fees will be $50,000, and sports betting $40,000.
- Approval and annual license awards will cost $200,000 for online casino and $150,000 for online sports betting.
- PAGCOR will form a monitoring task force called “Task Force POGO” who will survey and monitor licensed operators.
- e-Casino games covered by the Offshore license comprise RNG-based or live dealer games which include table games, slots, card, wheel and dice games, skill and arcade-type games.
- A fixed gaming tax for the initial six-month period of implementation will be levied as follows: $10,000/month/table for live studio setup, $100/month/per player for RNG-based games and $40,000/month for sports betting.
“Pagcor is strongly committed to carrying out its mandate, that of strictly monitoring and regulating all games of chance in the country that fall within the ambit of its charter,” PAGCOR said.
More information at: http://www.pagcor.ph/regulatory/offshore-gaming.php
Limited time offer for all our Readers. All Countries. A brand new No Deposit Bonus. No Max Cashout. Claim It Here.
Gambling News :
Petition to Ban Online Gaming in Singapore -
Singapore Pools and Singapore Turf Club’s application to operate online betting has triggered the origination of a petition that calls on the Government to deny authorization and stop legalization of online gambling.
Lost Vegas Slot Launches -
“Lost Vegas” is a new release on Microgaming’s October roster, a five-reel 243-payline game that offers punters the option to play in either Survivor or Zombie mode throughout the base game, a choice that affects the symbols and bonus games on offer.
Leap Gaming Partners With Pala Interactive -
Israeli-based developer Leap Gaming has clinched its second deal in a week, this with Pala Interactive for the integration of its virtual sports turnkey product to Pala’s white-label social gaming platform.
Bla Bla Bla Studios -
Under the terms of the deal Bla Bla Bla Studios will develop and distribute exclusive gaming content for integration into the Quickfire platform.
Betser Powered By SBTech -
#Betser is inspired by fantasy football, private betting leagues and social betting. The offer includes a twin-track loyalty scheme devised by Malta-based Hero Gaming, who operate Casino Heroes.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.