No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
PartyGaming 1st Quarter Revenue Drop
PartyGaming plc delivered a disappointing quarterly result this week, revealing that the significant strengthening of the US dollar and competitive pressures in its core poker division were the primary factors behind a drop in quarterly revenues.
First Quarter Key Performance Indicators included:
* Group revenue of $100.1 million (2008: $128.9m); average daily revenue up 2 percent versus the previous quarter due to growth in casino and sports betting
* Poker revenue of $53.6 million (2008: $80.7m); average daily poker revenue down 1 percent versus the previous quarter due to foreign exchange movements and competitive pressures from US-facing sites.
* Casino revenue of $40.9 million (2008: $42.3m); average daily casino revenue up 5 percent versus the previous quarter due to growth in both bet volume and hold
* Sports Betting revenue of $4.5 million (2008: $4.7m); average daily sports betting revenue up 19 percent versus the previous quarter due to growth in both bet volume and gross win margin
* Bingo revenue1 of $1.0 million (2008: $1.2m); average daily bingo revenue down 27 percent versus the previous quarter primarily due to the conclusion of Bingo Night Live in Q4 2008
* Clean EBITDA margins remain in-line with full year 2008 performance
* B2B strategy well on track with agreements signed with CIRSA, DM Plc and INTRALOT
* Non-Prosecution Agreement concluded with United States Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of New York (‘USAO’)
Commenting, Jim Ryan, Chief Executive Officer, said:
“Total net revenue grew by 2 percent on a daily basis to $1 111 800 versus the previous quarter despite continued competitive pressures in poker, further strengthening of the US dollar and a weak macroeconomic environment all continuing to impact performance. We are maintaining our market share in poker and our B2B strategy continues to build with the addition of INTRALOT, one of the world’s largest providers of lottery services to governments, to our Italian poker network, that is expected to launch later this quarter, as part of a long-term global agreement.
“Whilst the business environment remains challenging, our strong poker sign-ups together with the addition of 60 new games to our casino by the end of the first half, further B2B deals in the pipeline and our strong control of costs, mean we are well-placed to capitalise on our great products, great brands and strong cashflow. Having successfully resolved our discussions with the US authorities we are actively reviewing consolidation opportunities that, if concluded successfully, are expected to provide new and additional sources of growth.”
The group also said it expects to report a charge to discontinued operations of between $100 million and $105 million when it reports its interim results after it entered into a non-prosecution agreement with the USAO in respect of its activities prior to the enactment of the Unlawful Internet Gambling Enforcement Act in October 2006.
3 Top Bitcoin Poker Sites -
Bitcoin, in particular, is a cryptocurrency that you can use on various online poker sites and it allows a faster and cheaper way to get money into and out of the online poker site.
Kentucky Derby Odds: Justify still Favorite -
With all the races on the Road to the Kentucky Derby complete, Justify is still on top of the odds list at 4/1. But he’s got company: Mendelssohn (9/2), Audible (11/2) and Magnum Moon (8/1) are all very much in contention for the big race on May 5.
888Poker Takes Over the States -
With more and more states moving toward online casino integration, an increasing number of international players are moving in on American territory. Who will take the crown of the most popular online poker venue in the United States?
Top gambling ICOs to watch this year -
The gambling ICOs that are being launched in 2018 are of better quality. Unlike the last half of 2017 when ICOs were numerous, the first few months of 2018 have seen a big drop in number.
MPN Poker Tour Bratislava | Day 2 -
It was a hard fight around the bubble, culminating in the elimination of Georgios Drakakis in 46th place. He received a surprise consolation entry into the next MPNPT stop in Sunny Beach, Bulgaria (5-8 July), which softened the blow of missing out on a €900 min-cash.
MPN Poker Tour Bratislava Day 1B -
Dorey Captures Chip Lead After MPNPT Bratislava Day 1b Triples 1a Field Size. The second flight of the €550 MPN Poker Tour Bratislava Main Event is in the bag, and so are the chips of 97 players who will be returning along with the 26 Day 1a survivors to fight to the money and beyond today
MPN Poker Tour Bratislava Day 1A -
The MPN Poker Tour has arrived in Bratislava for the very first time, bringing with it the Tour’s friendly mix of local and globe-trotting poker enthusiasts, pros and qualifiers to the beautiful Slovakian capital.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.