No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Suspense over Pennsylvania Online Gambling bill
Sunday March 31, 2013 : SUSPENSE CONTINUES OVER PENNSYLVANIAN GAMBLING BILL (Update)
Rep. Davis fires up her bill, only to almost immediately withdraw it for further work
The legalisation of online gambling in the state of Pennsylvania continued to hold the attention of industry observers this week as author Rep. Tina Davis briefly launched her measure in the House, only to withdraw it almost immediately for further work and discussion with various interested parties.
Meanwhile Davis appeared on Pennsylvania Cable Network at PCN.com in an interview with Francine Schertzer on her political program "On The Issues", saying that she expected her bill to be re-introduced within the next two weeks, and advising:
* Licensing for existing Pennsylvanian land operators who would have exclusivity in operating intrastate online gambling would come with a hefty $40 million plus fee and a gross gaming revenue tax rate of 45 percent. Davis acknowledged that these rates were on the high side and implied that they may be reduced after debate and discussion.
* She was aware that fellow Pennsylvanian Rep. Paul Clymer has threatened to introduce a bill seeking to ban online gambling in the state, and said the two had talked, but had decided to agree to disagree on the issue.
* The Davis bill does not contain any provision for interstate compacts because Davis believes that at 12 million residents Pennsylvania has a sufficiently large population to sustain online gambling without the need to enter into liquidity agreements with other states. She also wishes to protect existing state land gambling operators.
* Davis said an unnamed state Senator was also considering a bill that would complement her own.
* Talks with the state gaming regulator on the Davis measure have yet to take place.
* Davis reiterated her opinion that it was important for Pennsylvania to get involved in the internet gambling trend, which was clearly gathering momentum among US states
USA Online Gamblers. The Best Online Casino with the fastest payouts and highest bonus. Get your Exclusive Bovada Bonus Code now. Up to $4250 in free sign up bonuses. Dont miss out on this limited time special offer.Online Poker, Online Casino and Online SPorts betting all included in this exclusive Bovada Bonus.
Gambling News :
Interwetten 2016 Earnings Results -
Privately-owned online sports betting operator Interwetten delivered robust full year results for the 2016 fiscal period, in which the company has almost achieved doubling its revenues over the past four years, success it attributes to its in-house developed platform
EU Online Gambling Tax Harmoney Dead -
Tax expert says European Court of Justice Attorney General's opinion on UK-Gibraltar litigation signals that EU courts are happy for individual member states to impose their own laws on online gambling.
Jack Lam Facing Big Fines in the Philippines -
It's going to be costly for Macau online gambling and junket tycoon Jack Lam to return to the Philippines following his rather hurried departure last year with allegations of economic sabotage, bribery and tax evasion swirling around him.
PlaySugarHouse To Carry Konami Content -
Content provider Konami will provide its Gypsy Fire and Fortune Stacks slot games to Rush Street Interactive-operated PlaySugarHouse.com on an exclusive basis in the New Jersey real-money online and mobile wagering market.
ITF TERMINATES BETWAY SPONSORSHIP DEAL -
The International Tennis Federation (ITF) has reportedly terminated Betway’s three-year sponsorship partnership as an extension to their anti-match fixing and sports integrity policy.
GSA To Launch European division -
The expansion enables the GSA to better focus on the regional needs of its members outside of North America and underscores its recognition and commitment to growing European membership.
Paddy Power Trading Update -
Company prevails despite adverse sports and US election results; Trump success cost the group GBP 5 million, whilst punter successes took another GBP 40 million in Q4-2016.
Tabcorp SunBets project -
The details were revealed this week in an IT News article quoting Tabcorp's chief information officer, Kim Wenn, who described the SunBets project as Tabcorp's biggest global venture yet.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.