No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Suspense over Pennsylvania Online Gambling bill
Sunday March 31, 2013 : SUSPENSE CONTINUES OVER PENNSYLVANIAN GAMBLING BILL (Update)
Rep. Davis fires up her bill, only to almost immediately withdraw it for further work
The legalisation of online gambling in the state of Pennsylvania continued to hold the attention of industry observers this week as author Rep. Tina Davis briefly launched her measure in the House, only to withdraw it almost immediately for further work and discussion with various interested parties.
Meanwhile Davis appeared on Pennsylvania Cable Network at PCN.com in an interview with Francine Schertzer on her political program "On The Issues", saying that she expected her bill to be re-introduced within the next two weeks, and advising:
* Licensing for existing Pennsylvanian land operators who would have exclusivity in operating intrastate online gambling would come with a hefty $40 million plus fee and a gross gaming revenue tax rate of 45 percent. Davis acknowledged that these rates were on the high side and implied that they may be reduced after debate and discussion.
* She was aware that fellow Pennsylvanian Rep. Paul Clymer has threatened to introduce a bill seeking to ban online gambling in the state, and said the two had talked, but had decided to agree to disagree on the issue.
* The Davis bill does not contain any provision for interstate compacts because Davis believes that at 12 million residents Pennsylvania has a sufficiently large population to sustain online gambling without the need to enter into liquidity agreements with other states. She also wishes to protect existing state land gambling operators.
* Davis said an unnamed state Senator was also considering a bill that would complement her own.
* Talks with the state gaming regulator on the Davis measure have yet to take place.
* Davis reiterated her opinion that it was important for Pennsylvania to get involved in the internet gambling trend, which was clearly gathering momentum among US states
$400k Winner at Bodog Casino -
To win, you need to get a pair of Tens or better. Jerry K., however, got a much higher hand than the minimum; he pocketed $397,879 after landing the game’s best possible hand: a royal flush.
NBA : Warriors Win the West; NBA Finals Next -
The Golden State Warriors will play in their third-straight NBA Finals. They completed their sweep of the San Antonio Spurs Monday night, rolling to a 129-115 victory as 12-point road favourites; Golden State opened the season as a –250 chalk to win the Western Conference.
PartyPoker Rakebak -
Partypoker brings back rake back for players. All new ‘partypoker weekly Cashback’ launches.
NHL Odds: Lone Canadian Team Plays on Friday -
“Stingy” is a word that many have used to describe the Ottawa Senators in Round Three. The Sens know that they’re overmatched against a Pens lineup that features the likes of Sidney Crosby, Evengi Malkin and Phil Kessel, but with determined defensive play, Ottawa managed to frustrate the Penguins on their home ice, stealing one of two games.
NBA Odds: Will Cavaliers Be Rusty in Game 1? -
The Boston Celtics needed seven games to get past the Washington Wizards, but they got the job done Monday night, winning 115-105 as 5.5-point home favourites. Next up: the defending champion Cleveland Cavaliers, who visit the Garden Wednesday night at 8:30 PM ET on TNT.
4 New Microgaming Releases in May 2017 -
Candy Dreams is a 720 ways to win, variable reel game. Players spin on a colorful reel area filled with candy treats, as they play towards enticing bonus triggers.
PKR Company Statement Update -
Microgaming can confirm that David R Taylor and Matthew R M Wild of RSM Restructuring Advisory LLP were appointed Joint Administrators of PKR Ltd and PKR Technologies Limited on 11 May 2017 by the High Court, Chancery Division.
Microgaming Wins The Spark Award 2017 -
The Spark Award celebrates organisations that experiment with ways of working differently. Previous winners include GCHQ and Places for People. It’s a part of Spark the Change, a global movement dedicated to empowering people and building happier workplaces.
NHL Predators First Ever Conference Finals Appearance -
With three of the team’s top four point scorers residing on the blueline, the Nashville Predators have found a strategy that frustrates even the best in the West. After qualifying as the lowest-seeded Western Conference team, the Predators made quick work of the Chicago Blackhawks (4-0) and St. Louis Blues (4-1) in the first two rounds.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.