No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Suspense over Pennsylvania Online Gambling bill
Sunday March 31, 2013 : SUSPENSE CONTINUES OVER PENNSYLVANIAN GAMBLING BILL (Update)
Rep. Davis fires up her bill, only to almost immediately withdraw it for further work
The legalisation of online gambling in the state of Pennsylvania continued to hold the attention of industry observers this week as author Rep. Tina Davis briefly launched her measure in the House, only to withdraw it almost immediately for further work and discussion with various interested parties.
Meanwhile Davis appeared on Pennsylvania Cable Network at PCN.com in an interview with Francine Schertzer on her political program "On The Issues", saying that she expected her bill to be re-introduced within the next two weeks, and advising:
* Licensing for existing Pennsylvanian land operators who would have exclusivity in operating intrastate online gambling would come with a hefty $40 million plus fee and a gross gaming revenue tax rate of 45 percent. Davis acknowledged that these rates were on the high side and implied that they may be reduced after debate and discussion.
* She was aware that fellow Pennsylvanian Rep. Paul Clymer has threatened to introduce a bill seeking to ban online gambling in the state, and said the two had talked, but had decided to agree to disagree on the issue.
* The Davis bill does not contain any provision for interstate compacts because Davis believes that at 12 million residents Pennsylvania has a sufficiently large population to sustain online gambling without the need to enter into liquidity agreements with other states. She also wishes to protect existing state land gambling operators.
* Davis said an unnamed state Senator was also considering a bill that would complement her own.
* Talks with the state gaming regulator on the Davis measure have yet to take place.
* Davis reiterated her opinion that it was important for Pennsylvania to get involved in the internet gambling trend, which was clearly gathering momentum among US states
Limited time offer for all our Readers. All Countries. A brand new No Deposit Bonus. No Max Cashout. Claim It Here.
Gambling News :
Yggdrasil Gaming Expanding -
The Swedish online gambling games developer Yggdrasil Gaming is to establish a new parent company and expand its Stockholm office as it bolsters its presence in Sweden with a raft of new hires.
FanDuel and DraftKings Settle With NY Attorney General -
Speculation earlier this week that daily fantasy sports market leaders FanDuel and DraftKings were about to agree a settlement on consumer fraud suits prepared by the New York AG was confirmed Tuesday when a $12 million settlement was announced.
Stan james Now Live With EPOS -
The company switched to the Optima server less system across its entire estate in July after previously using Optima EPOS technology. The switch was completed early this (October) month and has already delivered noteworthy savings for the company.
Singapore Online Gambling Ban Begins -
Singapore media reports indicated Tuesday that restricted online gambling services offered by the Singapore Pools have started online operations, whilst Singapore Turf Club will commence online betting activity on November 15.
Pennsylvania Online Gambling Updates -
Pro-online gambling companies, including the Golden Nugget in New Jersey and Pokerstars, were quick to refute Schippers views based on their operational experience.
WSOPE In Czech Republic -
World Series of Poker Europe 2017 has moved to King’s Casino Rozvadov (KCR) in the Czech Republic following a multi-year deal that will see KCR host numerous WSOP-branded events over the next several years.
BtoBet Partners with AfroBet -
Following the launch in Kenya, Afrobet said it has high hopes for further expansion into East Africa, Tanzania, Uganda and Congo.
Pissed off Tabcorp shareholders -
A significant number of Tabcorp shareholders, led by The Australian Shareholders Association, reportedly objected to proposed hikes in executive pay packages and were unhappy with the company plans for a merger with rival gambling group Tatts.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.