No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
The guide sets out the things consumers should look for when gambling online or considering whether to gamble online. "It is sometimes difficult to know who you are gambling with when online, as operators can offer various products on their website and these may not be regulated by us. Gambling websites will offer different levels of protection and consumers should satisfy themselves that they are content to gamble on a particular website before doing so," a Gambling Commission spokesman said.
Among the topics covered are:
* Who am I gambling with? A recommendation to use properly regulated operators, and to check whether the gambling website is regulated and by who.
* Look for clear contact details for the company. The value of upfront details of the operating company and where it is licenced.
* Check where different gambling products are regulated. The importance of understanding that some operators may have multiple jurisdictions and why, and how to check this.
* Be aware of the complaints procedure. There should be clear information about how to make a complaint against the operator and how it will be dealt with, and what further steps are open.
* Comments from other consumers in forums. The valkue of researching before playing. But be aware that some sites are paid to deliver a favourable opinion of the operator.
* What am I signing up to? The importance of reading and understanding the often complex T&Cs governing the behaviour of both player and operator.
* Check if you will get your funds back if the company becomes insolvent.
* Will the company ensure your personal details are safe? Privacy policies and data protection measures are important.
* Are there measures in place to help you gamble responsibly? Various online measures that responsible operators take to guard against problem or underage gambling.
* How do I know the game is fair? Check that the game rules are clearly explained. Does the software and game meet minimum technical requirements laid down by the licensing jurisdiction?
The Gambling Commission comments in the advisory that it is the player's responsibility to satisfy him/herself that he/she understands the conditions and is happy to deposit money.
"You should exercise the same caution when gambling online as you would when purchasing any goods or services via the Internet," it advises. "If you are uncertain about any aspect of online gambling then you should think seriously about whether to go ahead."
Gambling News :
NHL Odds: Toronto Maple Leafs vs. Washington Capitals on Tuesday -
Auston Matthews and the Toronto Maple Leafs touch down in DC this Tuesday (7 PM ET on TSN) as one of the hottest teams in the NHL. They've tallied a ridiculous 26 goals through only five games played; that's more than five goals scored per game on average. They'll be up against an equally potent Washington Capitals team.
Pro League Reveals Sportradar Contract Details -
The partnership between the PLC and Sportradar aims to provide a high-quality level of service to all Arabian Gulf League stakeholders in addition to making verified official data about players performances available to coaching and scouting staff and supplying match information to media outlets.
NFL Odds: Steelers Visit Undefeated Chiefs #TNF -
The Kansas City Chiefs (5-0 SU and ATS) have been flawless as an NFL pick thus far. Their chances of remaining undefeated in Week 6 look good; after opening at –4.5, Kansas City is a 5-point home chalk for Sunday’s game against the Pittsburgh Steelers (3-2 SU, 2-3 ATS), beginning at 4:25 PM ET on CBS.
Mega Moolah strikes again -
The jackpot was hit on a mobile device on Sunday 1 October 2017 by a UK player on Betway, this time awarding a £1,448,116.31 pay day.
2 New Slots For Microgaming Casinos -
David Reynolds, Games Publisher at Microgaming, comments: “On top of our branded title game Halloween, we’re delivering two more slots this October, each bringing exciting features and a different theme.
MLS Odds: Red Bulls vs. Whitecaps -
The New York Red Bulls (12W, 12L, 7T) haven’t won a match since August 15, but they’re –165 favorites this Saturday against the visiting Vancouver Whitecaps (15W, 10L, 6T), beginning at 5 PM ET. Vancouver is a +475 underdog with the draw priced at +285.
MLB Odds: Yankees Favored in AL Wild Card Game -
After a strong regular season, the New York Yankees (91-71, –1.00 betting units) opened as –235 home favourites for Tuesday’s AL Wild Card Game against the Minnesota Twins (85-77, +11.48 units). First pitch is at 8 PM ET on ESPN.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.