No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
The guide sets out the things consumers should look for when gambling online or considering whether to gamble online. "It is sometimes difficult to know who you are gambling with when online, as operators can offer various products on their website and these may not be regulated by us. Gambling websites will offer different levels of protection and consumers should satisfy themselves that they are content to gamble on a particular website before doing so," a Gambling Commission spokesman said.
Among the topics covered are:
* Who am I gambling with? A recommendation to use properly regulated operators, and to check whether the gambling website is regulated and by who.
* Look for clear contact details for the company. The value of upfront details of the operating company and where it is licenced.
* Check where different gambling products are regulated. The importance of understanding that some operators may have multiple jurisdictions and why, and how to check this.
* Be aware of the complaints procedure. There should be clear information about how to make a complaint against the operator and how it will be dealt with, and what further steps are open.
* Comments from other consumers in forums. The valkue of researching before playing. But be aware that some sites are paid to deliver a favourable opinion of the operator.
* What am I signing up to? The importance of reading and understanding the often complex T&Cs governing the behaviour of both player and operator.
* Check if you will get your funds back if the company becomes insolvent.
* Will the company ensure your personal details are safe? Privacy policies and data protection measures are important.
* Are there measures in place to help you gamble responsibly? Various online measures that responsible operators take to guard against problem or underage gambling.
* How do I know the game is fair? Check that the game rules are clearly explained. Does the software and game meet minimum technical requirements laid down by the licensing jurisdiction?
The Gambling Commission comments in the advisory that it is the player's responsibility to satisfy him/herself that he/she understands the conditions and is happy to deposit money.
"You should exercise the same caution when gambling online as you would when purchasing any goods or services via the Internet," it advises. "If you are uncertain about any aspect of online gambling then you should think seriously about whether to go ahead."
Limited time offer for all our Readers. All Countries. A brand new No Deposit Bonus. No Max Cashout. Claim It Here.
Gambling News :
Wanajump Launches -
#Wanajump Spanish online and land gambling operator Grupo R. Franco appears to be emulating the William Hill group, announcing this week that it is to begin a start-up accelerator program for innovative entrepreneurs, which it has titled Wanajump.
Coral Launches player proposition betting product -
Digital Sports Tech, a business-to-business software provider of sports betting solutions, has signed a deal with UK online and land sports betting operator Coral to provide an innovative player proposition betting product.
Oshi online casino now accepts fiat currencies -
The Oshi online casino, which started just a year ago as a Bitcoin-denominated operation, has described its expanded activity in a statement this week, noting that in addition to Bitcoin it now accepts fiat currencies and has added new game providers to its roster of suppliers.
New Standards for UK Online Gambling -
Online gambling service and technology providers, along with operators and testing agencies will be studying the new gambling software and technical standards proposal published by the UK Gambling Commission following a public consultation.
Pennsylvania Gambling Bill 1887 returned with additions -
The interaction between the Pennsylvanian House and the state Senate has become increasingly like watching a game of ping pong as the two political establishments wrestle with online gambling legalization and court-ordered tax fixes in the dying days of the current political season.
Mybet Earnings Struggle -
The statement this week reveals that Mybet continued to be hampered by negative trends from historic quarters, making its original performance estimate "unrealistic".
Tom Horn Awarded Malta Gaming License -
Online gambling software provider Tom Horn Gaming has been awarded a Malta Gaming Authority license that permits the company to host and manage Malta-based gaming operators.
Calvin Ayre invests in new Antigua Business Center -
Ayre joined with government officials this week in a ground-breaking ceremony for a five-story centre on Antigua which will be home for the venture. The "green" building will be solar powered and provide employee-friendly services like catering, a gym and child care.
Attack of the Zombies Slot -
Online gambling games developer Genesis Gaming has unveiled its latest game, with a theme based on a horror story of the undead, exploiting the current trend....and just in time for Halloween.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.