No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Playtech Updates in 2016
U.S.A. A LOW PRIORITY FOR PLAYTECH?
CEO discusses the way forward in post-results media conference.
The traditional post-interim results media conference by Playtech executives this week provided some interesting insights into the companys future plans and present priorities; among the revelations by chief executive officer Mor Weizer were the following:
* Weizer confirmed that Playtech has ambitious international expansion plans and is interested in operating in the growing number of regulated markets, especially in Europe. Asked about possibilities in the United States, he pointed out that at present the legalised online gambling market is relatively small, offering limited opportunities for Playtech, which focuses on markets that are presently more appealing commercially.
In the meantime US developments are monitored, and given the right business potential Playtech would definitely be interested in establishing a presence in every state that opts for legalisation.
* Questioned about merger and acquisition intentions, the Playtech chief said that M&A was a key element in the companys business strategy as it seeks to augment organic growth. He revealed that there were a number of deals currently under discussion or negotiation in both the gaming and financial divisions of Playtech, and that a major consideration is strengthening the number of clients and helping them improve their businesses by offering attractive products to their customers.
* On industry consolidation, Weizer observed that many chief executives are being urged to pursue merger and acquisition opportunities, and that consolidation within the industry will continue to reduce costs and create more powerful businesses.
His own criteria is to first focus on the best opportunity for the company, and finding the right partners. In his personal view, consolidation is a good thing, and illustrates that the sector has matured, he said. It is a trend that will continue, delivering larger, more powerful businesses and better commercial opportunities for Playtech.
* Weizer spoke about the performance of the different verticals, noting that during the first half online casino operations delivered more than half (52 percent) of Playtech revenues, and opining that he expected that this vertical would continue to be a strong performer.
However, he flagged the importance of sports betting and indicated that Playtech would be putting increasing emphasis on growing the sports betting channel in order to service demand from retail operators with a desire to launch an online gaming arm. He predicted that sports would grow "massively" in the years ahead and acts as an effective introduction to gaming, with clients ordering the Playtech omni-channel sports products along with the online casino offerings. The two verticals were therefore complementary and essential for continued growth, with sports becoming critically important in a business sense he opined.
* The future planning of Playtech is centred on ensuring that the group has the right resources and products at the right time in every jurisdiction where it operates or which it might find attractive, Weizer revealed, explaining that this was essential if the company is to secure its position with the right sort of operators and business partners both existing and potential.
He said that the company has a large number of projects underway and others in the pipeline as the company pursues its global growth strategy.
He elaborated on the importance of long and fruitful partnerships, noting that seven of Playtechs Top Ten licensees are now contracted to the company for at least three years, locking in future growth for the company, with others soon likely to follow.
He added that a slew of new licensees across Europe had recently been signed, including a major operator in the burgeoning Central and Eastern European market, where exciting regulatory developments are taking place in the Czech Republic, Poland, Romania and Slovakia.
Gambling News :
Live Dealer Now At Slotocash -
Live Dealer can be found in the left navigation menu under 'Live Dealer' when you, the player is logged in to instant play.
Betradar Launches US Sports Betting Solutions -
With only a few weeks to go until the betting and gambling world descends on ICE in London, Betradar have today announced that they will be launching a comprehensive range of tools and services to any company that will be looking to provide sports betting in a post-PASPA United States.
Final 12 For MPNPT Morocco -
Sunday on the MPN Poker Tour Morocco will see several trophies awarded at the Mazagan Beach Resort, with the largest going to the Main Event champion along with a prize of MAD 400,000 (c.€35,400).
MPNPT Morocco Updates -
Leading the 104 combined survivors from both flights is still Said El-Yousfi with 272,000 chips; visit the MPN Poker Tour blog for an end-of-day recap and full chip counts.
MPN Poker Tour Morocco Day 1A -
The MPN Poker Tour has returned to Morocco this week (January 11-14), featuring the MAD 1.5 million guaranteed Main Event, accompanying side events, and the activities and parties for which this tour has now become known on two continents.
2018 MPN Poker Classic -
The MPN announces the return of The Classic tournament series this January. The series is back following its successful €350,000 guaranteed debut in 2017. This time €500,000 is guaranteed, along with a once in a lifetime trip to Monaco for the Classic Champion.
PDC and Sportradar Renew Deal -
Following this month’s hugely successful World Championship, the Professional Darts Corporation (PDC) and long-standing partners Sportradar have renewed their multi-faceted cooperation that will see the leader in sports data and content continuing in their role as official data
Poker Yaar Joins MPN -
Available through download, instant play and mobile, Pokeryaar.com is live with Omaha, Hold’em and Five-Card poker variants, alongside MPN’s Fish Party, the industry’s only progressive jackpot SNGs.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.