No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Playtech Updates in 2016
U.S.A. A LOW PRIORITY FOR PLAYTECH?
CEO discusses the way forward in post-results media conference.
The traditional post-interim results media conference by Playtech executives this week provided some interesting insights into the companys future plans and present priorities; among the revelations by chief executive officer Mor Weizer were the following:
* Weizer confirmed that Playtech has ambitious international expansion plans and is interested in operating in the growing number of regulated markets, especially in Europe. Asked about possibilities in the United States, he pointed out that at present the legalised online gambling market is relatively small, offering limited opportunities for Playtech, which focuses on markets that are presently more appealing commercially.
In the meantime US developments are monitored, and given the right business potential Playtech would definitely be interested in establishing a presence in every state that opts for legalisation.
* Questioned about merger and acquisition intentions, the Playtech chief said that M&A was a key element in the companys business strategy as it seeks to augment organic growth. He revealed that there were a number of deals currently under discussion or negotiation in both the gaming and financial divisions of Playtech, and that a major consideration is strengthening the number of clients and helping them improve their businesses by offering attractive products to their customers.
* On industry consolidation, Weizer observed that many chief executives are being urged to pursue merger and acquisition opportunities, and that consolidation within the industry will continue to reduce costs and create more powerful businesses.
His own criteria is to first focus on the best opportunity for the company, and finding the right partners. In his personal view, consolidation is a good thing, and illustrates that the sector has matured, he said. It is a trend that will continue, delivering larger, more powerful businesses and better commercial opportunities for Playtech.
* Weizer spoke about the performance of the different verticals, noting that during the first half online casino operations delivered more than half (52 percent) of Playtech revenues, and opining that he expected that this vertical would continue to be a strong performer.
However, he flagged the importance of sports betting and indicated that Playtech would be putting increasing emphasis on growing the sports betting channel in order to service demand from retail operators with a desire to launch an online gaming arm. He predicted that sports would grow "massively" in the years ahead and acts as an effective introduction to gaming, with clients ordering the Playtech omni-channel sports products along with the online casino offerings. The two verticals were therefore complementary and essential for continued growth, with sports becoming critically important in a business sense he opined.
* The future planning of Playtech is centred on ensuring that the group has the right resources and products at the right time in every jurisdiction where it operates or which it might find attractive, Weizer revealed, explaining that this was essential if the company is to secure its position with the right sort of operators and business partners both existing and potential.
He said that the company has a large number of projects underway and others in the pipeline as the company pursues its global growth strategy.
He elaborated on the importance of long and fruitful partnerships, noting that seven of Playtechs Top Ten licensees are now contracted to the company for at least three years, locking in future growth for the company, with others soon likely to follow.
He added that a slew of new licensees across Europe had recently been signed, including a major operator in the burgeoning Central and Eastern European market, where exciting regulatory developments are taking place in the Czech Republic, Poland, Romania and Slovakia.
Gambling News :
Americas Card Room Online Super Series Starts Now -
The OSS Cub3d is Americas Cardroom’s 3-part tournament series. It features the Mini Online Super Series (MOSS), the now-underway Online Super Series (OSS), and the upcoming Bigger Online Super Series (BOSS).
New Quick Seat feature at Ignition Poker -
New Quick Seat feature at Ignition Poker.In order to ensure our poker players’ user experience is even more seamless, we’ve introduced a new feature in our poker software called Quick Seat for both Ignition Poker.
Finnish people prefer the government to run the casinos -
Nordic countries have been, historically, the main markets for the online casino operators. The reasons for this are rather clear - these countries are very cold and people simply prefer to stay home and gamble than go outside to visit a casino.
NBA Odds: Chalk-Heavy Warriors Host Portland for Game 2 -
The Golden State Warriors needed a strong fourth quarter to put away the Portland Trail Blazers on Sunday. But they still didn’t cover as 15-point home favourites in a 121-109 victory. Can they do better this Wednesday (10:30 PM ET, TNT) in Game 2 of their first-round playoff series?
Caesar’s Triumph Slot Launches -
Caesar’s Triumph is new slot at Bovada that features the Roman dictator in all his glory. The action takes place on five reels where you’ll find 20 paylines and plenty of ways to spin your way to victory.
NHL Odds: Pacific Division Foes Face Off in Edmonton -
The Edmonton Oilers will attempt to defend their home ice advantage this Friday (10:30 PM ET on Sportsnet) against the San Jose Sharks. The Oilers (47-26-9) finished second in the Pacific, while the Sharks (46-29-7) finished third, but only four points behind their First Round foes.
Bingo Cataratas Offers Unique Spin on Classic bingo -
Bingo Cataratas (Spanish for waterfalls) is changing the way people think about bingo according to Bovada. Just because bingo is a classic with a huge following, doesn’t mean it can’t be spiced up with a fresh new format. Bingo Cataratas has the basic structure of bingo, but also has an “extra ball” feature and a bonus mini game.
NBA Odds: Hawks-Pacers in Regular-Season Finale -
Depending on the results of Game No. 81, Wednesday’s regular-season finale (8 PM ET, ESPN) between the Atlanta Hawks and Indiana Pacers could decide whether Indiana reaches the postseason. It could also give the Pacers a higher seed than Atlanta in the Eastern Conference playoffs.
Microgaming April 2017 new games -
Cool Buck and Mega Money Multiplier go live on Wednesday 5 April 2017. Both are available to Microgaming and Quickfire operators on desktop and mobile and come with in-game achievements and free games.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.