No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
GOOD HALF YEARLY FROM PLAYTECH
Playtech plc, the Isle of Man headquartered online gambling software and games developer, has released another impressive set of results with its half year report for the six months ended 30 June 2008 showing continued growth.
Financial highlights from the company's interim statement this week show:
* Total Revenues up by 85 percent to $81.4 million (2007 - $44 million)
* Casino revenues up by 78 percent to $58 million (2007 - $32.6 million)
* Poker revenues up by 109 percent to $22 million (2007 - $10.5 million)
* Adjusted net profit before tax up by 90 percent to $57.8 million (2007: $30.4 million), reflecting improved margins. The adjusted net profit excludes various non cash items unrelated to the underlying cash trading performance totalling $19.9 million (H1 2007: $4.4 million)
* Adjusted basic EPS of 26.3 cents per share (2007: 14 cents per share)
Interim dividend of 12 cents per share equating to approximately US$28.5 million to be paid in October 2008 (2007: 6.1 cents per share) representing 50% of the adjusted net profit, which represents the true underlying business
Operational achievements included:
* Playtech raised $222.4 million (GBP112 million), before expenses, by way of a Placing of 21 620 946 new Ordinary Shares at a price of 520 pence per share (see previous InfoPowa report) The net proceeds of the Placing are to be utilised to finance acquisition opportunities
* Playtech is still carrying out DD on an affiliate company which it may acquire, and so far progress has been satisfactory. Based on the target's current trading, the transaction would be earnings accretive and significantly enhance Playtech's market position.
* 10 new licence agreements have been signed so far in 2008, including well established operators such as Betsson, Vista Global Limited, the group behind the celebrity endorsed Hollywood Poker brand, Genting Stanley Alderney, a subsidiary of Genting International, and SNAI S.R.L, the leading Italian land based operator, which will lead to a prominent position in the Italian market
* Additional new licensees expected to launch during H2: 2008.
* 3 additional licensees launched since Q2 KPIs, including two licensees migrated from competitors.
* Strong pipeline of potential licensees with a further 8 MOU's signed so far in 2008 in line with Playtech's focus on well established online gaming operators and leading operators in regulated markets.
* Commenced software approval process in various regulated jurisdictions.
* Launch of Asian P2P in August and continuing rollout currently underway.
* Development of Flash Poker product completed. Rollout during Q3 2008.
* Established a new games software development unit which will significantly increase the number and frequency of games released to Playtech licensees.
* Exclusive licensing agreement signed with Paramount Digital Entertainment, which will enable Playtech licensees to offer games featuring two very well-known Paramount Pictures brands, "Gladiator" and "The Untouchables"
* iPoker now claimed as the world's largest poker liquidity pool (excluding the US)
* Appointment of Deutsche Bank as joint broker. Deutsche Bank will work alongside Playtech's existing Nominated Adviser and broker, Collins Stewart Europe Limited.
Playtech chief Mor Weizer said: "We are very pleased to welcome Deutsche Bank on board as joint broker working alongside Collins Stewart. We have the highest opinion of both companies and we look forward to a productive working relationship."
Releasing the half yearly report, Weizer commented: "We are very pleased with these results, which demonstrate Playtech's continued progress as the world's leading software provider to the gaming market. Playtech is ideally placed to capitalise on the opportunities provided by the fast-growing global gaming market. The company has potential for far more significant growth and its unique business model places it in a strong position. The Board looks forward to the future with confidence."
Danske Spil Bingo Moves to Microgaming -
The national lottery of Denmark, Danske Spil, is live on the Microgaming Bingo Network. Danske Spil, the Danish national lottery, is live on the Microgaming Bingo Network following a change to its licence conditions.
Quickfire live on Strendus -
Quickfire powered by Microgaming is extending its reach in the LatAm region with the signing of Strendus. Strendus is the online division of Logrand Entertainment Group. The group comprises several companies that operate gaming and entertainment establishments in Mexico, running 14 land-based casinos in total.
Quickfire content live on BetatHome -
Online gaming and sports betting company bet-at-home was founded in 1999. Today the company has 4.8 million registered customers around the world, offering sports betting, casino, live casino, Vegas games, poker and virtual sports.
Microgaming has donated £30,000 between four charities -
Gift of Giving provides Microgamingís customers the opportunity to vote for one of several charities in their region. In lieu of Christmas gifts, £30,000 is split equally between four global regions: Isle of Man, UK and Europe, Africa, and Rest of the World.
Entertainment Betting Odds: 90th Academy Awards -
The Shape of Water leads Sundayís 90th Academy Awards (8 PM ET, ABC) with 13 Oscar nominations, but when it comes to Best Picture, this highly-acclaimed film is a +140 second-favorite behind Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri at Ė115.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.