No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
GOOD HALF YEARLY FROM PLAYTECH
Playtech plc, the Isle of Man headquartered online gambling software and games developer, has released another impressive set of results with its half year report for the six months ended 30 June 2008 showing continued growth.
Financial highlights from the company's interim statement this week show:
* Total Revenues up by 85 percent to $81.4 million (2007 - $44 million)
* Casino revenues up by 78 percent to $58 million (2007 - $32.6 million)
* Poker revenues up by 109 percent to $22 million (2007 - $10.5 million)
* Adjusted net profit before tax up by 90 percent to $57.8 million (2007: $30.4 million), reflecting improved margins. The adjusted net profit excludes various non cash items unrelated to the underlying cash trading performance totalling $19.9 million (H1 2007: $4.4 million)
* Adjusted basic EPS of 26.3 cents per share (2007: 14 cents per share)
Interim dividend of 12 cents per share equating to approximately US$28.5 million to be paid in October 2008 (2007: 6.1 cents per share) representing 50% of the adjusted net profit, which represents the true underlying business
Operational achievements included:
* Playtech raised $222.4 million (GBP112 million), before expenses, by way of a Placing of 21 620 946 new Ordinary Shares at a price of 520 pence per share (see previous InfoPowa report) The net proceeds of the Placing are to be utilised to finance acquisition opportunities
* Playtech is still carrying out DD on an affiliate company which it may acquire, and so far progress has been satisfactory. Based on the target's current trading, the transaction would be earnings accretive and significantly enhance Playtech's market position.
* 10 new licence agreements have been signed so far in 2008, including well established operators such as Betsson, Vista Global Limited, the group behind the celebrity endorsed Hollywood Poker brand, Genting Stanley Alderney, a subsidiary of Genting International, and SNAI S.R.L, the leading Italian land based operator, which will lead to a prominent position in the Italian market
* Additional new licensees expected to launch during H2: 2008.
* 3 additional licensees launched since Q2 KPIs, including two licensees migrated from competitors.
* Strong pipeline of potential licensees with a further 8 MOU's signed so far in 2008 in line with Playtech's focus on well established online gaming operators and leading operators in regulated markets.
* Commenced software approval process in various regulated jurisdictions.
* Launch of Asian P2P in August and continuing rollout currently underway.
* Development of Flash Poker product completed. Rollout during Q3 2008.
* Established a new games software development unit which will significantly increase the number and frequency of games released to Playtech licensees.
* Exclusive licensing agreement signed with Paramount Digital Entertainment, which will enable Playtech licensees to offer games featuring two very well-known Paramount Pictures brands, "Gladiator" and "The Untouchables"
* iPoker now claimed as the world's largest poker liquidity pool (excluding the US)
* Appointment of Deutsche Bank as joint broker. Deutsche Bank will work alongside Playtech's existing Nominated Adviser and broker, Collins Stewart Europe Limited.
Playtech chief Mor Weizer said: "We are very pleased to welcome Deutsche Bank on board as joint broker working alongside Collins Stewart. We have the highest opinion of both companies and we look forward to a productive working relationship."
Releasing the half yearly report, Weizer commented: "We are very pleased with these results, which demonstrate Playtech's continued progress as the world's leading software provider to the gaming market. Playtech is ideally placed to capitalise on the opportunities provided by the fast-growing global gaming market. The company has potential for far more significant growth and its unique business model places it in a strong position. The Board looks forward to the future with confidence."
Gambling News :
$400k Winner at Bodog Casino -
To win, you need to get a pair of Tens or better. Jerry K., however, got a much higher hand than the minimum; he pocketed $397,879 after landing the game’s best possible hand: a royal flush.
NBA : Warriors Win the West; NBA Finals Next -
The Golden State Warriors will play in their third-straight NBA Finals. They completed their sweep of the San Antonio Spurs Monday night, rolling to a 129-115 victory as 12-point road favourites; Golden State opened the season as a –250 chalk to win the Western Conference.
PartyPoker Rakebak -
Partypoker brings back rake back for players. All new ‘partypoker weekly Cashback’ launches.
NHL Odds: Lone Canadian Team Plays on Friday -
“Stingy” is a word that many have used to describe the Ottawa Senators in Round Three. The Sens know that they’re overmatched against a Pens lineup that features the likes of Sidney Crosby, Evengi Malkin and Phil Kessel, but with determined defensive play, Ottawa managed to frustrate the Penguins on their home ice, stealing one of two games.
NBA Odds: Will Cavaliers Be Rusty in Game 1? -
The Boston Celtics needed seven games to get past the Washington Wizards, but they got the job done Monday night, winning 115-105 as 5.5-point home favourites. Next up: the defending champion Cleveland Cavaliers, who visit the Garden Wednesday night at 8:30 PM ET on TNT.
4 New Microgaming Releases in May 2017 -
Candy Dreams is a 720 ways to win, variable reel game. Players spin on a colorful reel area filled with candy treats, as they play towards enticing bonus triggers.
PKR Company Statement Update -
Microgaming can confirm that David R Taylor and Matthew R M Wild of RSM Restructuring Advisory LLP were appointed Joint Administrators of PKR Ltd and PKR Technologies Limited on 11 May 2017 by the High Court, Chancery Division.
Microgaming Wins The Spark Award 2017 -
The Spark Award celebrates organisations that experiment with ways of working differently. Previous winners include GCHQ and Places for People. It’s a part of Spark the Change, a global movement dedicated to empowering people and building happier workplaces.
NHL Predators First Ever Conference Finals Appearance -
With three of the team’s top four point scorers residing on the blueline, the Nashville Predators have found a strategy that frustrates even the best in the West. After qualifying as the lowest-seeded Western Conference team, the Predators made quick work of the Chicago Blackhawks (4-0) and St. Louis Blues (4-1) in the first two rounds.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.