No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Solid Year For Playtech
Friday August 26,2011 : Momentum maintained in first six months to June 30 2011
Online gambling software developer Playtech plc has released its interim results for the six months ending 30 June 2011, reporting continued momentum and a positive future sustained by development and major licensee achievements.
Financial highlights included:
* Gross income up 19 percent to Euro 95.0 million and 8 percent on an absolute basis (H1-2010: Euro 87.9 million)
* Total revenues up by 18 percent to Euro 76.3 million and 5 percent on an absolute basis (H1-2010: Euro 72.9 million)
* EBITDA up by 4 percent to Euro 56.1 million (H1-2010: Euro 54.2 million), reflecting a margin of 59 percent on gross income (H1-2010: 62 percent) despite loss of revenues from the withdrawal from the French market
* Net profit after tax up 2 percent to Euro 37.9 million (H1-2010: Euro 37.0 million)
* Continued high cash conversion supports robust balance sheet with Euro 64.3 million in cash and cash equivalents as at 30 June 2011
* Dividend deferred: The Board has determined that due to exceptional joint venture and near term acquisition opportunities currently under discussion in certain key markets, it will defer a decision over the interim dividend until the final results for 2011, in order to retain maximum flexibility. Significant joint venture opportunities exist to create long term shareholder value in other regulated markets
* The Board remains confident in meeting its expectations for the year
H1-2011 operational highlights included:
* Completion of the acquisition of PT Turnkey Services on 1 July 2011, enabling Playtech to deliver a fully integrated software and services offering to new and existing licensees; a significant extension of group capabilities
* Agreement to supply Gala Coral announced in July 2011 with a full range of gaming products and technology platform, providing full player management, player retention and back-office tools across its online gaming products
* New regulation of cash poker and casino table games in Italy: new licensee Buongiorno launched casino; William Hill Online joined the iPoker.it network; and together with existing licensees SNAI, SISAL, Eurobet, Cogetech, and BetClic, launched cash poker in the first days of the new market
* Agreement to supply the California Online Poker Association ("COPA") with poker software ahead of any regulation of online poker in California. Sciplay, the joint venture with Scientific Games, will supply ancillary services to COPA
* Playtech's wholly owned subsidiary, Videobet, and The Global Draw, a Scientific Games subsidiary, completed roll out of its software platform to over 20,000 Global Draw gaming machines in the UK including Gala Coral, Ladbrokes, William Hill and Tote betting shops
* Acquisition of Intelligent Gaming Systems in January, extending Playtech's land-based reach for multi-channel integration
* Agreement to acquire Mobenga AB in July 2011. The mobile sports betting enabler will add key capability in a channel viewed as being a major contributor to new player acquisition and future growth. Completion is expected at the end of August
* William Hill Online continues to perform strongly with growth across its product portfolio. It also launched a mobile betting application with Mobenga just after the period end.
* Casino Gran Madrid received the first Spanish online operator licence, authorising its activities in the Madrid region and is now operational with Playtech
Playtech's current trading started the second half of 2011 with a strong performance despite a traditionally slow Q3, showing daily average software revenues for the first 54 days up more than 23 percent in comparison to the comparable quarter in 2010, and over 2 percent versus the previous quarter.
This has been materially influenced by both the introduction of casino games and poker cash table games in Italy, and the transition of players to Playtech's poker licensees due to the licence suspension of the second largest poker operato, Full Tilt Poker, by the Alderney Gaming Control Commission.
In addition, service revenues introduced for the first time through the acquisition of PTTS, are trading strongly in line with expectations.
Roger Withers, non-executive chairman of the company, said:
"Playtech has continued to make strong progress in an uncertain market, winning new licensees, exploiting opportunities in existing and soon to be regulated markets and identifying valuable acquisitions which will add to the Group's offering.
"Despite the complexity and uncertainty of moves towards regulation in Europe and the US, Playtech has positioned itself, both independently and through its joint ventures, to benefit from the continued growth of the online gaming market. As more jurisdictions move towards regulation, Playtech is able to offer new and existing operators a market leading suite of products and services, helping them to navigate the complexities of changing regulatory environments.
"With a strong pipeline of new opportunities and the continued development of our offering, we look to the second half and beyond with optimism and are excited about the future as Playtech is increasingly consolidating its position as the supplier of choice for technology and services for the worldwide online gaming industry."
USA Online Gamblers. The Best Online Casino with the fastest payouts and highest bonus. Get your Exclusive Bovada Bonus Code now. Up to $4250 in free sign up bonuses. Dont miss out on this limited time special offer.Online Poker, Online Casino and Online SPorts betting all included in this exclusive Bovada Bonus.
Gambling News :
Is Gibraltar Out of Luck in US Tax Challenge -
Gibraltar's challenge to the UK 15 percent point-of-consumption tax on online gambling operator revenues has already failed in the UK High Court, and it looks as if it may be rejected by the European Court of Justice too.
Quickspin are now available in Denmark -
#quickspin The roll-out strengthens the long-standing partnership between the supplier and the operator, with Quickspin games already available on Vera&John’s websites around the world.
UCypher Launches -
Indian entertainment and media entrepreneur Ronnie Screwvala has announced the formation of UCypher, an eSports tournament in which ten teams will compete.
Extreme Live Gaming In deal With Betsson -
Extreme Live Gaming, a subsidiary of the Novomatic Interactive group, has announced a live dealer product deal with the Betsson online gambling group, with an initial launch planned for Betsson.com, followed by other brands in the Swedish group's portfolio.
Expansion Mode For BoyleSports -
The Bambury premises are situated in Kildare, Meath and Dublin and will be refurbished and rebranded after acquisition, with the total of 31 staff remaining in employment..
Safecharge Q4-2016 -
Online e-cash processing firm Safecharge, where Playtech's Teddy Sagi is a majority shareholder, released a trading update on its Q4-2016 performance Thursday, flagging record transaction processing volumes and revenues.
ASA Most Controversial Ads of 2016 -
Paddy Power's penchant for advertisements that cause a stir saw the betting company mentioned twice in the Top Ten most controversial adverts of 2016 released by the Advertising Standards Authority in the UK Thursday.
Yggdrasi To Enter Italian Gambling Market -
Yggdrasil’s Italian offering will include the company's collection of in-game promotional tools, BOOST, improving gamification, and the social sharing tool, BRAG. The company’s mobile product will also be available on its HTML5 iSense 2 platform.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.