No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
PLAYTECH RELEASES POSITIVE Q2/2010 TRADING UPDATE
Internet gambling software development group Playtech plc has released a trading update covering the three months ened June 30 2010.
Financial highlights in the report include:
* Gross income for the quarter totalled Euro 44.5 million, up 34 percent on Q2/09 and 2 percent ahead of Q1/10
* Total revenues up 32% on Q2/09 and 2% on Q1/10 to €36.8 million
* Casino revenues up 34 percent on Q2/09 to Euro 24.9 million, 3 percent higher than Q1/10
* Poker revenues down 13 percent on Q2/09 to Euro 7.3 million and 15 percent lower than Q2/10, owing to the impact of the Football World Cup and 'slow' summer seasonality effect
* Bingo revenues totalled Euro 2.8 million, 61 percent up on Q1/10, reflecting increasing the contribution from recently acquired Virtue Fusion
* Share of profit in William Hill Online of Euro 7.6 million, up 43 percent on Q2/09 and up 4 percent from Q1/10
* H1 2010 EBITDA expected to be not less than Euro 53 million.
Management reports that daily activity for first the 26 days of Q3/10 is more than 10 percent ahead of Q3/09 on an absolute basis and more than 20 percent ahead of Q3/09 on a like for like basis, excluding France.
Activity declined by 12 percent compared to Q2/10 on the same like for like basis reflecting the combined impact of the closing stages of the football World Cup and normal seasonal slowdown. On an absolute basis, including France, Q3/10 is 19 percent below the daily average of the previous quarter.
Recent initiatives include the launch of a new Italian bingo network with SNAI and Eurobet, two of Italy's leading gaming companies, which will be joined by additional members in the near future.
Operational highlights include:
* Italian Bingo commenced with Sisal which gained 18 percent market share in May.
* The company won the contract for Finland's RAY in May, and launch preparations are reportedly going well for a launch in Q4
* Playtech launched its dedicated French poker network launched with a number of well-established local operators, and it is anticipated that further licensees will join in Q3.
* Recent acquisitions Virtue Fusion and GTS are performing ahead of expectations after a good Football World Cup, with new licensees and games launched
* The Videobet UK roll-out is on track with large shop-tests progressing well.
Commenting on the key performance indicators, Playtech's chief executive, Mor Weizer, said: "The second quarter's performance continues our strong start for the year and provides a solid base for the full year. Operationally we are well positioned with significant licensee wins such as RAY in Finland and the launch of our new Italian bingo and French poker networks bringing a broad range of well recognised local operators.
"I am pleased by the continuing growth of Virtue Fusion and GTS and together they will help to mitigate the closure of the French casino market which will be felt in the second half of the year."
"The decline in current trading is in line with our expectations with sportsbook operators focusing on World Cup betting during the period, and is not anticipated to be a useful indicator of performance throughout Q3. We continue to see significant growth opportunities over the near and medium term."
Gambling News :
Michael Myers is back in Halloween Slot Machine -
Get ready for a blood-curdling adventure with Microgaming’s latest offering – Halloween Follow Annie, Lynda, Doctor Loomis, and our heroine Laurie as they try to survive the ultimate horror movie villain, Michael Myers.
Joe Fortune new Rewards Program -
Once you sign up, you’re automatically enrolled in the rewards program – and that’s when the epic journey begins. You’ll start earning Adventure Miles immediately, and can embark on the quest of a lifetime: To get paid to play, which stays true to the rewards program’s slogan, ‘Play More Get More’.
NHL Odds: Toronto Maple Leafs vs. Washington Capitals on Tuesday -
Auston Matthews and the Toronto Maple Leafs touch down in DC this Tuesday (7 PM ET on TSN) as one of the hottest teams in the NHL. They've tallied a ridiculous 26 goals through only five games played; that's more than five goals scored per game on average. They'll be up against an equally potent Washington Capitals team.
Pro League Reveals Sportradar Contract Details -
The partnership between the PLC and Sportradar aims to provide a high-quality level of service to all Arabian Gulf League stakeholders in addition to making verified official data about players performances available to coaching and scouting staff and supplying match information to media outlets.
NFL Odds: Steelers Visit Undefeated Chiefs #TNF -
The Kansas City Chiefs (5-0 SU and ATS) have been flawless as an NFL pick thus far. Their chances of remaining undefeated in Week 6 look good; after opening at –4.5, Kansas City is a 5-point home chalk for Sunday’s game against the Pittsburgh Steelers (3-2 SU, 2-3 ATS), beginning at 4:25 PM ET on CBS.
Mega Moolah strikes again -
The jackpot was hit on a mobile device on Sunday 1 October 2017 by a UK player on Betway, this time awarding a £1,448,116.31 pay day.
2 New Slots For Microgaming Casinos -
David Reynolds, Games Publisher at Microgaming, comments: “On top of our branded title game Halloween, we’re delivering two more slots this October, each bringing exciting features and a different theme.
MLS Odds: Red Bulls vs. Whitecaps -
The New York Red Bulls (12W, 12L, 7T) haven’t won a match since August 15, but they’re –165 favorites this Saturday against the visiting Vancouver Whitecaps (15W, 10L, 6T), beginning at 5 PM ET. Vancouver is a +475 underdog with the draw priced at +285.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.