No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Playtech plc has released its H1-2015 numbers
Thursday August 27,2015 : STRONG INTERIM FROM PLAYTECH PLC
Good performances continue at online gambling group.
Playtech plc has released its H1-2015 numbers, showcasing a strong overall performance for the six months to end June, and noting the following highlights:
* Revenues up 33 percent at Euro 286 million;
* EBITDA up 16 percent at Euro 112.9 million;
* Adjusted net profit up 19 percent at Euro 115 million;
* Reported Net Profit of Euro 833.9 million - up 11 percent;
* EPS up 19 percent at 39 Euro cents;
* Strong operating cashflows supporting a 19 percent increase in H1 total dividend payout;
Operational highlights included:
* Strong, broad based growth across regions and products from new and existing business;
* Strategy of focussing on regulated and soon-to-be regulated markets continues to drive growth - 40 percent of H1 Gaming revenues (H1 2014: 35 percent, H2 2014: 38 percent) from regulated markets. 80 percent of incremental H1 Gaming growth from regulated markets;
* New licensees signed together with more products and services provided to existing licensees;
* After the period end, accelerated GBP 75 million consideration agreed under marketing services agreement with Ladbrokes, conditional on completion of the merger of Ladbrokes and Gala Coral;
* Strong pipeline with significant opportunities across multiple geographies;
* Creation of the Financials division through M&A to provide regulated revenues in a high-growth industry, leveraging infrastructure and existing expertise;
* TradeFX, now called Markets Limited, acquisition completed in May – strong pro-forma H1 2015 performance;
* Plus500 and Ava Trade acquisitions expected to complete by the end of September, subject to regulatory approval;
* Firm plans to drive further growth and financial performance in the combined Financials division once all companies are part of the Playtech Group
Current trading and outlook
* Average daily revenue in the Gaming division for the first 55 days of Q3 2015 is up 15 percent on Q3 2014 which benefitted from the impact of the 2014 World Cup, but down 2 percent on Q2-2015, with Q2 being a strong quarter and Q3 the traditionally slowest quarter;
* In the first 55 days of Q3-2015, Markets Limited enjoyed a strong performance with CFD customers up 19 percent against the same period in 2014; and first time depositors (FTDs) for CFDs up 12 percent;
* Management has confidence in continued strong growth for the remainder of 2015 and beyond
Alan Jackson, chairman of Playtech, commented:
"We have made significant progress against all aspects of our strategy during the first half of the year. We have completed a series of strategic acquisitions to create and enhance our new Financials division, a highgrowth and regulated industry, and our continued operational delivery across all business segments has translated into a strong financial performance across all key metrics, with revenues up by a third in the half year.
“Our Gaming business continues to go from strength to strength with our strategy of focussing on regulated markets driving growth. Our pipeline remains strong, with significant opportunities across all geographies, as customers seek to benefit from our market-leading omni-channel offering and our best-of-breed products in each and every product category."
Gambling News :
Betradar Launches US Sports Betting Solutions -
With only a few weeks to go until the betting and gambling world descends on ICE in London, Betradar have today announced that they will be launching a comprehensive range of tools and services to any company that will be looking to provide sports betting in a post-PASPA United States.
Final 12 For MPNPT Morocco -
Sunday on the MPN Poker Tour Morocco will see several trophies awarded at the Mazagan Beach Resort, with the largest going to the Main Event champion along with a prize of MAD 400,000 (c.€35,400).
MPNPT Morocco Updates -
Leading the 104 combined survivors from both flights is still Said El-Yousfi with 272,000 chips; visit the MPN Poker Tour blog for an end-of-day recap and full chip counts.
MPN Poker Tour Morocco Day 1A -
The MPN Poker Tour has returned to Morocco this week (January 11-14), featuring the MAD 1.5 million guaranteed Main Event, accompanying side events, and the activities and parties for which this tour has now become known on two continents.
2018 MPN Poker Classic -
The MPN announces the return of The Classic tournament series this January. The series is back following its successful €350,000 guaranteed debut in 2017. This time €500,000 is guaranteed, along with a once in a lifetime trip to Monaco for the Classic Champion.
PDC and Sportradar Renew Deal -
Following this month’s hugely successful World Championship, the Professional Darts Corporation (PDC) and long-standing partners Sportradar have renewed their multi-faceted cooperation that will see the leader in sports data and content continuing in their role as official data
Poker Yaar Joins MPN -
Available through download, instant play and mobile, Pokeryaar.com is live with Omaha, Hold’em and Five-Card poker variants, alongside MPN’s Fish Party, the industry’s only progressive jackpot SNGs.
New MPN Poker Rooms Tower Torneos -
Impressed with Microgaming, having already integrated with the Quickfire platform to gain access to some of the industry’s best gaming content, Tower Torneos has extended the relationship with poker.<
NY Rangers vs. Devils on 12/21 -
When the Devils and Rangers hit the ice on Thursday (7 PM ET on MSG), so too will two of the league’s top netminders. After a slow start to the season, Henrik Lundqvist has returned to his form of old. Through 29 games, he’s posted a 2.59 goals against average, and a .920 save percentage.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.