No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Playtech plc has released its H1-2015 numbers
Thursday August 27,2015 : STRONG INTERIM FROM PLAYTECH PLC
Good performances continue at online gambling group.
Playtech plc has released its H1-2015 numbers, showcasing a strong overall performance for the six months to end June, and noting the following highlights:
* Revenues up 33 percent at Euro 286 million;
* EBITDA up 16 percent at Euro 112.9 million;
* Adjusted net profit up 19 percent at Euro 115 million;
* Reported Net Profit of Euro 833.9 million - up 11 percent;
* EPS up 19 percent at 39 Euro cents;
* Strong operating cashflows supporting a 19 percent increase in H1 total dividend payout;
Operational highlights included:
* Strong, broad based growth across regions and products from new and existing business;
* Strategy of focussing on regulated and soon-to-be regulated markets continues to drive growth - 40 percent of H1 Gaming revenues (H1 2014: 35 percent, H2 2014: 38 percent) from regulated markets. 80 percent of incremental H1 Gaming growth from regulated markets;
* New licensees signed together with more products and services provided to existing licensees;
* After the period end, accelerated GBP 75 million consideration agreed under marketing services agreement with Ladbrokes, conditional on completion of the merger of Ladbrokes and Gala Coral;
* Strong pipeline with significant opportunities across multiple geographies;
* Creation of the Financials division through M&A to provide regulated revenues in a high-growth industry, leveraging infrastructure and existing expertise;
* TradeFX, now called Markets Limited, acquisition completed in May – strong pro-forma H1 2015 performance;
* Plus500 and Ava Trade acquisitions expected to complete by the end of September, subject to regulatory approval;
* Firm plans to drive further growth and financial performance in the combined Financials division once all companies are part of the Playtech Group
Current trading and outlook
* Average daily revenue in the Gaming division for the first 55 days of Q3 2015 is up 15 percent on Q3 2014 which benefitted from the impact of the 2014 World Cup, but down 2 percent on Q2-2015, with Q2 being a strong quarter and Q3 the traditionally slowest quarter;
* In the first 55 days of Q3-2015, Markets Limited enjoyed a strong performance with CFD customers up 19 percent against the same period in 2014; and first time depositors (FTDs) for CFDs up 12 percent;
* Management has confidence in continued strong growth for the remainder of 2015 and beyond
Alan Jackson, chairman of Playtech, commented:
"We have made significant progress against all aspects of our strategy during the first half of the year. We have completed a series of strategic acquisitions to create and enhance our new Financials division, a highgrowth and regulated industry, and our continued operational delivery across all business segments has translated into a strong financial performance across all key metrics, with revenues up by a third in the half year.
“Our Gaming business continues to go from strength to strength with our strategy of focussing on regulated markets driving growth. Our pipeline remains strong, with significant opportunities across all geographies, as customers seek to benefit from our market-leading omni-channel offering and our best-of-breed products in each and every product category."
Limited time offer for all our Readers. All Countries. A brand new No Deposit Bonus. No Max Cashout. Claim It Here.
Gambling News :
Tom Horn Awarded Malta Gaming License -
Online gambling software provider Tom Horn Gaming has been awarded a Malta Gaming Authority license that permits the company to host and manage Malta-based gaming operators.
Calvin Ayre invests in new Antigua Business Center -
Ayre joined with government officials this week in a ground-breaking ceremony for a five-story centre on Antigua which will be home for the venture. The "green" building will be solar powered and provide employee-friendly services like catering, a gym and child care.
Attack of the Zombies Slot -
Online gambling games developer Genesis Gaming has unveiled its latest game, with a theme based on a horror story of the undead, exploiting the current trend....and just in time for Halloween.
Why is FullFlush Poker Still Down -
Its now almost a month since Full Flush Poker went offline "for a platform upgrade" and stopped communicating with its reportedly many unpaid and unhappy players. All trace of the operator - and means to communicate with it - have vanished.
Time Running Our For Pennsylvanian online gambling -
Hopes that this week would see the Pennsylvanian Senate voting on an online gambling and DFS legalization bill already passed by the House four months ago dwindled Wednesday when no progress was made and the legislatures season officially closed.
Yggdrasil Gaming Expanding -
The Swedish online gambling games developer Yggdrasil Gaming is to establish a new parent company and expand its Stockholm office as it bolsters its presence in Sweden with a raft of new hires.
FanDuel and DraftKings Settle With NY Attorney General -
Speculation earlier this week that daily fantasy sports market leaders FanDuel and DraftKings were about to agree a settlement on consumer fraud suits prepared by the New York AG was confirmed Tuesday when a $12 million settlement was announced.
Stan james Now Live With EPOS -
The company switched to the Optima server less system across its entire estate in July after previously using Optima EPOS technology. The switch was completed early this (October) month and has already delivered noteworthy savings for the company.
Singapore Online Gambling Ban Begins -
Singapore media reports indicated Tuesday that restricted online gambling services offered by the Singapore Pools have started online operations, whilst Singapore Turf Club will commence online betting activity on November 15.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.