No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Playtech plc has released its H1-2015 numbers
Thursday August 27,2015 : STRONG INTERIM FROM PLAYTECH PLC
Good performances continue at online gambling group.
Playtech plc has released its H1-2015 numbers, showcasing a strong overall performance for the six months to end June, and noting the following highlights:
* Revenues up 33 percent at Euro 286 million;
* EBITDA up 16 percent at Euro 112.9 million;
* Adjusted net profit up 19 percent at Euro 115 million;
* Reported Net Profit of Euro 833.9 million - up 11 percent;
* EPS up 19 percent at 39 Euro cents;
* Strong operating cashflows supporting a 19 percent increase in H1 total dividend payout;
Operational highlights included:
* Strong, broad based growth across regions and products from new and existing business;
* Strategy of focussing on regulated and soon-to-be regulated markets continues to drive growth - 40 percent of H1 Gaming revenues (H1 2014: 35 percent, H2 2014: 38 percent) from regulated markets. 80 percent of incremental H1 Gaming growth from regulated markets;
* New licensees signed together with more products and services provided to existing licensees;
* After the period end, accelerated GBP 75 million consideration agreed under marketing services agreement with Ladbrokes, conditional on completion of the merger of Ladbrokes and Gala Coral;
* Strong pipeline with significant opportunities across multiple geographies;
* Creation of the Financials division through M&A to provide regulated revenues in a high-growth industry, leveraging infrastructure and existing expertise;
* TradeFX, now called Markets Limited, acquisition completed in May – strong pro-forma H1 2015 performance;
* Plus500 and Ava Trade acquisitions expected to complete by the end of September, subject to regulatory approval;
* Firm plans to drive further growth and financial performance in the combined Financials division once all companies are part of the Playtech Group
Current trading and outlook
* Average daily revenue in the Gaming division for the first 55 days of Q3 2015 is up 15 percent on Q3 2014 which benefitted from the impact of the 2014 World Cup, but down 2 percent on Q2-2015, with Q2 being a strong quarter and Q3 the traditionally slowest quarter;
* In the first 55 days of Q3-2015, Markets Limited enjoyed a strong performance with CFD customers up 19 percent against the same period in 2014; and first time depositors (FTDs) for CFDs up 12 percent;
* Management has confidence in continued strong growth for the remainder of 2015 and beyond
Alan Jackson, chairman of Playtech, commented:
"We have made significant progress against all aspects of our strategy during the first half of the year. We have completed a series of strategic acquisitions to create and enhance our new Financials division, a highgrowth and regulated industry, and our continued operational delivery across all business segments has translated into a strong financial performance across all key metrics, with revenues up by a third in the half year.
“Our Gaming business continues to go from strength to strength with our strategy of focussing on regulated markets driving growth. Our pipeline remains strong, with significant opportunities across all geographies, as customers seek to benefit from our market-leading omni-channel offering and our best-of-breed products in each and every product category."
Gambling News :
$400k Winner at Bodog Casino -
To win, you need to get a pair of Tens or better. Jerry K., however, got a much higher hand than the minimum; he pocketed $397,879 after landing the game’s best possible hand: a royal flush.
NBA : Warriors Win the West; NBA Finals Next -
The Golden State Warriors will play in their third-straight NBA Finals. They completed their sweep of the San Antonio Spurs Monday night, rolling to a 129-115 victory as 12-point road favourites; Golden State opened the season as a –250 chalk to win the Western Conference.
PartyPoker Rakebak -
Partypoker brings back rake back for players. All new ‘partypoker weekly Cashback’ launches.
NHL Odds: Lone Canadian Team Plays on Friday -
“Stingy” is a word that many have used to describe the Ottawa Senators in Round Three. The Sens know that they’re overmatched against a Pens lineup that features the likes of Sidney Crosby, Evengi Malkin and Phil Kessel, but with determined defensive play, Ottawa managed to frustrate the Penguins on their home ice, stealing one of two games.
NBA Odds: Will Cavaliers Be Rusty in Game 1? -
The Boston Celtics needed seven games to get past the Washington Wizards, but they got the job done Monday night, winning 115-105 as 5.5-point home favourites. Next up: the defending champion Cleveland Cavaliers, who visit the Garden Wednesday night at 8:30 PM ET on TNT.
4 New Microgaming Releases in May 2017 -
Candy Dreams is a 720 ways to win, variable reel game. Players spin on a colorful reel area filled with candy treats, as they play towards enticing bonus triggers.
PKR Company Statement Update -
Microgaming can confirm that David R Taylor and Matthew R M Wild of RSM Restructuring Advisory LLP were appointed Joint Administrators of PKR Ltd and PKR Technologies Limited on 11 May 2017 by the High Court, Chancery Division.
Microgaming Wins The Spark Award 2017 -
The Spark Award celebrates organisations that experiment with ways of working differently. Previous winners include GCHQ and Places for People. It’s a part of Spark the Change, a global movement dedicated to empowering people and building happier workplaces.
NHL Predators First Ever Conference Finals Appearance -
With three of the team’s top four point scorers residing on the blueline, the Nashville Predators have found a strategy that frustrates even the best in the West. After qualifying as the lowest-seeded Western Conference team, the Predators made quick work of the Chicago Blackhawks (4-0) and St. Louis Blues (4-1) in the first two rounds.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.