No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Playtech H1-2016 Reports
IMPRESSIVE H1-2016 FROM PLAYTECH PLC
Financial division performance particularly strong and merits special dividend, but forex issues impact performance stats.
Online gambling and financial group Playtech plc posted an impressive H1-2016 report Thursday, flagging a strong performance and delivery on its strategic objectives.
Highlights of the six-month period, which ended on June 30, include:
* Total revenues up 18 percent year-on-year at Euro 337.7 million;
* 24 percent revenue growth on a constant currency basis;
* Adjusted EBITDA up 27 percent y-o-y at Euro 143.8 million and up 40 percent on a constant currency basis;
* But Adjusted Net Profit and Adjusted EPS materially impacted by foreign exchange movements - down 31 percent at Euro 79.5 million; on a constant currency basis up 54 percent and 40 percent respectively;
* Significant translation impact on sterling cash balances
* Gross cash at period end of Euro 778 million (c.Euro 640 million after acquisition of BGT);
Group corporate highlights include:
* Acquisition of Quickspin for Euro 24 million announced in May 2016;
* Acquisition of 90 percent of BGT for Euro 138 million in July 2016;
* Current high cash balances enable company to return capital to shareholders without hampering its M&A capabilities; 57 Euro cents a share being returned;
* Interim dividend increased by 15 percent to 11 Euro cents, and the award of a special dividend of Euro 150 million (46 Euro cents a share) to be paid on 6 December 2016;
Operational highlights in the gaming division:
* Strong revenue performance with 18 percent growth at constant currency
* Good contribution from both existing and new licensees;
* Strong performance from structured agreements;
* Revenues from mobile of 29 percent in H1 2016 (H1 2015: 20 percent), with 54 percent of UK revenues from mobile;
* New licensees announced in 2016 including PokerStars and SunBets;
* Omni-channel agreement, including Sports and Casino, with Fortuna announced today for Czech Republic, Poland and Slovakia with other regulated markets to follow;
* Significant contracts renewed, with seven of top 10 licensees now on contracts which have at least three years remaining;
* Pipeline of new licensees and new structured agreements remains strong;
Financials division highlights
* Revenue of Euro 31.3 million in H1 2016 with Adjusted EBITDA of Euro 5.9 million;
* H1 2016 results reflect full impact of the business transition and improvements made due to regulatory changes;
* Markets Limited subsidiary now has the right platform for sustainable growth;
Current trading and outlook
* Average daily revenue in the Gaming division for the first 55 days of Q3 2016 was up 12 percent on Q3 2015 (19 percent at constant currency) and up 3 percent on Q2 2016 (6 percent at constant currency)
* Improvements made to Markets Limited have resulted in an improved performance in July and August to date;
* Management remains confident of strong growth in 2016 and beyond
Playtech chairman Alan Johnson reported:
"Playtech has made significant progress in 2016 as we have delivered on our strategic objectives.
"The Gaming division continues to deliver strong growth, driven by our industry-leading Casino offering. We have "locked-in" future growth with important new licensees signed and significant contracts renewed. Seven of our top 10 licensees are now on contracts which have at least three years remaining and our pipeline of new licensees and structured agreements remains strong.
"First half results from our Financials division reflect the full-impact of the transitioning of the business and improvements made due to regulatory changes with Markets now having the right platform for sustainable growth.
"We have continued to execute on our M&A strategy with the acquisitions of BGT and Quickspin announced so far in 2016.
"We are pleased to announce the adoption of a progressive dividend policy, reflecting our confidence in the Groups anticipated growth and cash generation. We are also pleased to announce the return of Euro 150 million to shareholders through a special dividend with no impact on our M&A capabilities, enabled by our high cash balances and strong cash generation, whilst maintaining an efficient and flexible balance sheet.
"Given this progress, we remain confident of strong growth in 2016 and beyond."
Limited time offer for all our Readers. All Countries. A brand new No Deposit Bonus. No Max Cashout. Claim It Here.
Opap in memorandum of understanding With Inspired -
Virtual sports provider Inspired has entered into a memorandum of understanding (MOU) with Greek betting and lottery operator OPAP for the supply of its full suite of virtual sports, for integration online and across OPAP's retail network.
DeltaCorp To Acquire ace2three -
Our readers will recall Delta Corp. acquired a 26 percent stake in Gaussian Networks, parent company of India’s largest online poker operator Adda52 earlier this month
More Australian POC Taxes -
In an interview with The Australian, Tabcorp chief executive offer David Attenborough warned “global rivals” of his belief that other Australian states are moving fast to follow South Australia’s lead in implementing a point of consumption tax.
William Hill Exits Russia -
"Starting from September 23 William Hill Casino Club will terminate its activities in the Russian territory for legislatory reasons. All active customer accounts will be suspended," the advisory reportedly detailed.
Pennsylvania Online Gambling Hearing Postponed till October -
HR 2150, which includes DFS and e-gaming elements, was passed as part of the critical state budget bill by the House in June this year, with lawmakers expecting the bill to contribute $100 million annually in licensing and fees to help balance the state budget.
Two Mega Fortune Dreams Jackpots Hit -
Both Swedish players, the first lucky punter hit a GBP 100,000 jackpot playing on his mobile phone, while the second, identified as Martin, staked just 18p before netting a GBP 60,000 jackpot on the popular series thinking he was playing in demo-mode.
ASA Looking at Ladbrokes and Netbet ads -
A TV ad for Cosmo Gaming’s NetBet online casino was determined by the UK Advertising Standards Authority (ASA) as glamorising online gambling following a single complaint.
Betconstruct In Deal With Realistic Games -
BetConstruct has agreed a deal in which it will integrate a range of Realistic Games online table and slot content including blackjack, roulette and slot titles Super Graphics Upside Down, The Fruit Factory and Fireworks.
XLMedia Half 1 2016 Earnings Report -
Online gambling marketing company XLMedia, which operates websites driving players to online casino operators, delivered robust interim results for the first half of 2016, attributing its success to investment in technology.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.