No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Playtech interim results for the six months to June 30 2014
Thursday August 28,2014 : PLAYTECH CONTINUES TO SHINE
Good financial performance; major turnkey agreements won in key markets.
Playtech plc, a UK-listed online gambling software provider, has filed its interim results for the six months to June 30 2014, underlining an impressive financial performance and solid business deals in ket markets.
H1-2014 financial highlights include:
* Total revenues up by 21.2 percent to Euro 214.4 million (H1-2013: Euro 176.8 million)
* Adjusted EBITDA up 28.2 percent to Euro 97.6 million (H1-2013: Euro 76.2 million)
* Adjusted Profit up 44.8 percent to Euro 96.8 million (H1-2013: Euro 66.8 million); reported profit attributable to the owners of the parent Euro 75.6 million (H1-2013: Euro 413.6 million including gain on sale of 29 percent stake in William Hill Online)
* Adjusted EPS up 45.4 percent to 33.3 Euro cents (H1-2013: 22.9 Euro cents)
* Increased interim dividend of 8.9 Euro cents per share (H1-2013: 7.8 Euro cents per share)
* Cash balances at 30 June 2014 of Euro 366 million (30 June 2013: Euro 576.2 million) following payment of special dividend.
Operational highlights listed by the group include:
* Completion of Ladbrokes migration to Playtech's full product suite and IMS infrastructure at the end of April;
* Agreement with Holland Casino for the provision of casino, Live casino, bingo and poker ahead of forthcoming regulations in the Netherlands, following a competitive tender;
* Completion of roll-out of first-to-market Coral Connect multi-channel solution converging retail, online and mobile;
* Significant turnkey white-label arrangement with Trinity Mirror;
Post balance sheet events flagged by Playtech were:
* Two landmark full turnkey agreements with a major media brand in Italy and with Caliente, the largest Mexican gambling group;
* About to become the principal software provider to BGO, a new and fast growing UK operator in which Playtech is to invest GBP 10 million for a 33.3 percent equity stake;
* Soft launch of web and mobile casino for Sky Bet; full launch of Live casino expected soon;
* Launched dedicated Live casino service for Finland's Ray from licensee-owned environment in Helsinki.
Management reports that current trading is strong, with daily average revenues for the first 59 days of Q3-2014 up over 21 percent versus the comparable period last year, but down approximately 2 percent from Q2-2014 due to Q3 being a traditionally quieter quarter.
Management is confident of exceeding current market expectations for the full year.
Playtech non-executive chairman, Alan Jackson, said Thursday:
"During the first six months of the year, Playtech continued to improve the way it develops its products, while growing revenue to an all-time high and managing its cost base, to again deliver an outstanding set of interim results.
"With an emphasis on customer needs and player experience, Playtech has added supplementary features to its web, mobile, land-based and live offering and continues to capitalise on its customer focused strategy.
"Our strategy for future success concentrates on improving and diversifying the quality of earnings with an emphasis on opportunities in regulated and soon to be regulated markets. Recent announcements of landmark turnkey agreements in three important regulated markets, combined with additional significant licensing agreements, such as Holland Casino and extensions of existing relationships, including Sky, reflect the Group's ability to execute on its strategy and creates the building blocks for future growth."
Gambling News :
$400k Winner at Bodog Casino -
To win, you need to get a pair of Tens or better. Jerry K., however, got a much higher hand than the minimum; he pocketed $397,879 after landing the game’s best possible hand: a royal flush.
NBA : Warriors Win the West; NBA Finals Next -
The Golden State Warriors will play in their third-straight NBA Finals. They completed their sweep of the San Antonio Spurs Monday night, rolling to a 129-115 victory as 12-point road favourites; Golden State opened the season as a –250 chalk to win the Western Conference.
PartyPoker Rakebak -
Partypoker brings back rake back for players. All new ‘partypoker weekly Cashback’ launches.
NHL Odds: Lone Canadian Team Plays on Friday -
“Stingy” is a word that many have used to describe the Ottawa Senators in Round Three. The Sens know that they’re overmatched against a Pens lineup that features the likes of Sidney Crosby, Evengi Malkin and Phil Kessel, but with determined defensive play, Ottawa managed to frustrate the Penguins on their home ice, stealing one of two games.
NBA Odds: Will Cavaliers Be Rusty in Game 1? -
The Boston Celtics needed seven games to get past the Washington Wizards, but they got the job done Monday night, winning 115-105 as 5.5-point home favourites. Next up: the defending champion Cleveland Cavaliers, who visit the Garden Wednesday night at 8:30 PM ET on TNT.
4 New Microgaming Releases in May 2017 -
Candy Dreams is a 720 ways to win, variable reel game. Players spin on a colorful reel area filled with candy treats, as they play towards enticing bonus triggers.
PKR Company Statement Update -
Microgaming can confirm that David R Taylor and Matthew R M Wild of RSM Restructuring Advisory LLP were appointed Joint Administrators of PKR Ltd and PKR Technologies Limited on 11 May 2017 by the High Court, Chancery Division.
Microgaming Wins The Spark Award 2017 -
The Spark Award celebrates organisations that experiment with ways of working differently. Previous winners include GCHQ and Places for People. It’s a part of Spark the Change, a global movement dedicated to empowering people and building happier workplaces.
NHL Predators First Ever Conference Finals Appearance -
With three of the team’s top four point scorers residing on the blueline, the Nashville Predators have found a strategy that frustrates even the best in the West. After qualifying as the lowest-seeded Western Conference team, the Predators made quick work of the Chicago Blackhawks (4-0) and St. Louis Blues (4-1) in the first two rounds.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.