No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Playtech interim results for the six months to June 30 2014
Thursday August 28,2014 : PLAYTECH CONTINUES TO SHINE
Good financial performance; major turnkey agreements won in key markets.
Playtech plc, a UK-listed online gambling software provider, has filed its interim results for the six months to June 30 2014, underlining an impressive financial performance and solid business deals in ket markets.
H1-2014 financial highlights include:
* Total revenues up by 21.2 percent to Euro 214.4 million (H1-2013: Euro 176.8 million)
* Adjusted EBITDA up 28.2 percent to Euro 97.6 million (H1-2013: Euro 76.2 million)
* Adjusted Profit up 44.8 percent to Euro 96.8 million (H1-2013: Euro 66.8 million); reported profit attributable to the owners of the parent Euro 75.6 million (H1-2013: Euro 413.6 million including gain on sale of 29 percent stake in William Hill Online)
* Adjusted EPS up 45.4 percent to 33.3 Euro cents (H1-2013: 22.9 Euro cents)
* Increased interim dividend of 8.9 Euro cents per share (H1-2013: 7.8 Euro cents per share)
* Cash balances at 30 June 2014 of Euro 366 million (30 June 2013: Euro 576.2 million) following payment of special dividend.
Operational highlights listed by the group include:
* Completion of Ladbrokes migration to Playtech's full product suite and IMS infrastructure at the end of April;
* Agreement with Holland Casino for the provision of casino, Live casino, bingo and poker ahead of forthcoming regulations in the Netherlands, following a competitive tender;
* Completion of roll-out of first-to-market Coral Connect multi-channel solution converging retail, online and mobile;
* Significant turnkey white-label arrangement with Trinity Mirror;
Post balance sheet events flagged by Playtech were:
* Two landmark full turnkey agreements with a major media brand in Italy and with Caliente, the largest Mexican gambling group;
* About to become the principal software provider to BGO, a new and fast growing UK operator in which Playtech is to invest GBP 10 million for a 33.3 percent equity stake;
* Soft launch of web and mobile casino for Sky Bet; full launch of Live casino expected soon;
* Launched dedicated Live casino service for Finland's Ray from licensee-owned environment in Helsinki.
Management reports that current trading is strong, with daily average revenues for the first 59 days of Q3-2014 up over 21 percent versus the comparable period last year, but down approximately 2 percent from Q2-2014 due to Q3 being a traditionally quieter quarter.
Management is confident of exceeding current market expectations for the full year.
Playtech non-executive chairman, Alan Jackson, said Thursday:
"During the first six months of the year, Playtech continued to improve the way it develops its products, while growing revenue to an all-time high and managing its cost base, to again deliver an outstanding set of interim results.
"With an emphasis on customer needs and player experience, Playtech has added supplementary features to its web, mobile, land-based and live offering and continues to capitalise on its customer focused strategy.
"Our strategy for future success concentrates on improving and diversifying the quality of earnings with an emphasis on opportunities in regulated and soon to be regulated markets. Recent announcements of landmark turnkey agreements in three important regulated markets, combined with additional significant licensing agreements, such as Holland Casino and extensions of existing relationships, including Sky, reflect the Group's ability to execute on its strategy and creates the building blocks for future growth."
Gambling News :
Day 1B MPN Poker Tour Manchester -
Day 1B of the £550 MPNPT Manchester Main Event saw the field rise to 285, as players took full advantage of the whole-day re-entry period.
Day 1A MPNPT Manchester -
The £150,000 guaranteed MPNPT Manchester kicked off today in style – 74 poker players from all over Europe arriving at the Grosvenor Casino to contend the first of two starting days
Kung Fu Rooster Slot Goes Live -
Celebrate Chinese New Year - 2017 Year of the Rooster. It's time to sweep away any ill-fortune and make way for incoming good luck, with this exciting 12 lines slot game.
Sensational Sixes Slot Goes Live -
Light up Icons like BAR's, black spades, red hearts, blue diamonds, and green clubs. The best part of Sensational Sixes are the three wild icons, for 2X, 4X, and 6X multipliers!
3 New Betsoft Slots -
3 new Betsoft slot Games were also added this week to most online casinos allowing US players.
2017 Bodog Super Millions Poker Open -
The first events on the 105-tournament schedule have already been completed; there are three more tourneys on Thursday’s schedule, with a total of $34,000 in guaranteed prize money waiting to be won.
Pokerstars Pulls Out Of Coloumbia -
Pokerstars Has taken the decision to cease offering real money services to players located in, playing from or resident within Colombia, effective from the 17th of July 2017.
The Railbird Launched By Americas Card Room #acra -
Watching your friends conquer the tables just got a whole lot easier. Americas Card Room recently launched its industry-first Player Observer Tool dubbed “The Railbird”, a new feature that allows players seated at Americas Card Room tables to instantly share a live stream of their action with friends.
Huge Caribbean Hold’Em hit at Bovada Casino -
A progressive jackpot strikes again! This time it was at Bovada Casino, where a Texas player landed the top hand playing Caribbean Hold’Em over the weekend. A grand total of $119,348 was collected from the poker-inspired table game.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.