No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
PLAYTECH REPORTS ROBUST PERFORMANCE IN Q4/2010
Posted 1/24/11 : The company looks forward to 2011 with confidence as another year of significant development
Isle of Man-based gaming software developer and licensor Playtech delivered its key performance indicators for the fourth quarter ending 31 December 2010.
- Gross income up 26 percent to Euro 173.1 million for the 12 months to 31 December 2010, (2009: Euro 137.3 million)
- Gross income for Q4/2010 up 14 percent to Euro 43.9 million, (Q4/2009: Euro 38.5 million) reflecting strong growth in activity and an encouraging performance across all product groups
- Total revenues for the 12 months to 31 December 2010 up 24 percent to Euro 142.3 million, (2009: Euro 114.8 million)
- Total revenues during Q4/2010 up 21 percent to Euro 36.9 million, (Q4/2009: Euro 30.4 million) and 13 percent higher than the Euro 32.5 million achieved in Q3/2010
- Quarter-on-quarter revenue performance: Casino revenues up 20 percent to Euro 25.9 million, Poker revenues up 3 percent to Euro 5.9 million and Bingo revenues up 9 percent to Euro 3.3 million
- Share of profit from William Hill Online (WHO) up 37 percent to Euro 30.8 million for the full year (2009: Euro 22.5 million), including Euro 7.0 million in Q4/2010
- Cash balances at 31 December 2010 in excess of Euro 68 million, before payment of final consideration in relation to WHO of Euro 15.1 million
The company reported daily activity in the first three weeks of January 2011 is over 11 percent ahead of January 2010 and over 1 percent above the average of Q4/2010, with all products performing positively.
- RAY (Finnish poker and casino), successfully launched 29 November, achieved 60,000 registered players by 21st December 2010
- Further licensees launched in Q4/2010 included: Unibet (bingo) and Codere (Italian bingo)
- Additional product launches for existing licensees included: bet365 (games tab content) and Titan (French poker); Tain (Casino) due shortly. Discussions on additional products with various existing licensees underway
- New license agreements announced for regulated markets included: Buongiorno (Italian casino) and Nordic Bet (bingo)
- Videobet FOBT roll-out progressing well in UK, moving to mass deployment phase
Playtech Chief Executive, Mor Weizer commented:
"Playtech's business has increased in all areas, delivering a very robust fourth quarter performance. Growth from our existing business, when combined with the new licensees either just launched, or due to launch shortly, gives us a solid platform for 2011. As a result, the Board is comfortable with market expectations for the year ended 31 December 2010 and looks forward to 2011 with confidence as another year of significant development.
Today we have also announced the acquisition of IGS, (see previous InfoPowa reports) a developer of casino management systems for an initial GBP 2.5 million cash consideration. We see this deal as furthering what is already Playtech's unique competitive advantage and cross platform capabilities as the trend of convergence of land based and online segments continues".
Gambling News :
Alegriabet Finally Launches -
Our online betting site will deliver a full, market-leading suite of services including pre-match and live betting as well as virtual sports
International Table Tennis Federation in deal with Sportradar. -
The International Table Tennis Federation (ITTF) has today announced it has signed a brand-new integrity partnership with Sportradar utilising the organisation’s world-leading monitoring, intelligence and prevention solutions to help safeguard the sport against match fixing.
NBA odds on Thunder vs. Pacers Game? -
This Wednesday night in Indianapolis, Paul George is due to play his first game at the Fieldhouse as a member of the Oklahoma City Thunder (12-13 SU, 8-17 ATS). But George might not face the Indiana Pacers (15-11 SU, 16-10 ATS); he’s listed as day-to-day with a right calf contusion. Tip-off is at 7 PM ET on ESPN.
2 New Christmas Slots For Microgaming -
Microgaming’s jolly game additions this December. Microgaming adds two more games to kick off the festive season, in addition to its action-packed Highlander online slot.
SportsBetting Supreme Court Showdown -
Sports Law, Betting and Integrity leaders convene to preview Supreme Court Showdown. Thought leaders weigh in on Christie vs. NCAA (which in January will shift to Murphy vs. NCAA)
NBA Odds: Heat Can Burn Cavaliers in Cleveland -
The Cleveland Cavaliers (12-7 SU, 6-12-1 ATS) may have turned their season around, but they’ve got a challenging matchup this Tuesday against the Miami Heat (9-9 SU, 7-9-2 ATS), tipping off at 7 PM ET on NBA-TV. Miami is 7-4 SU and 6-5 ATS against the Cavs since LeBron James went back to Cleveland in 2014.
Games Concept Day in Malta -
The Quickfire Games Concept Day is the second full-day workshop to date, the first being held in Gibraltar in July.
AFC’s fight against match-fixing -
The Asian Football Confederation (AFC) has introduced a new AFC integrity mobile application, which will enable fans, players and officials to report possible suspicious activities or provide information concerning match-fixing or corruption to the AFC Integrity Unit.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.