No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
PLAYTECH REPORTS ROBUST PERFORMANCE IN Q4/2010
Posted 1/24/11 : The company looks forward to 2011 with confidence as another year of significant development
Isle of Man-based gaming software developer and licensor Playtech delivered its key performance indicators for the fourth quarter ending 31 December 2010.
- Gross income up 26 percent to Euro 173.1 million for the 12 months to 31 December 2010, (2009: Euro 137.3 million)
- Gross income for Q4/2010 up 14 percent to Euro 43.9 million, (Q4/2009: Euro 38.5 million) reflecting strong growth in activity and an encouraging performance across all product groups
- Total revenues for the 12 months to 31 December 2010 up 24 percent to Euro 142.3 million, (2009: Euro 114.8 million)
- Total revenues during Q4/2010 up 21 percent to Euro 36.9 million, (Q4/2009: Euro 30.4 million) and 13 percent higher than the Euro 32.5 million achieved in Q3/2010
- Quarter-on-quarter revenue performance: Casino revenues up 20 percent to Euro 25.9 million, Poker revenues up 3 percent to Euro 5.9 million and Bingo revenues up 9 percent to Euro 3.3 million
- Share of profit from William Hill Online (WHO) up 37 percent to Euro 30.8 million for the full year (2009: Euro 22.5 million), including Euro 7.0 million in Q4/2010
- Cash balances at 31 December 2010 in excess of Euro 68 million, before payment of final consideration in relation to WHO of Euro 15.1 million
The company reported daily activity in the first three weeks of January 2011 is over 11 percent ahead of January 2010 and over 1 percent above the average of Q4/2010, with all products performing positively.
- RAY (Finnish poker and casino), successfully launched 29 November, achieved 60,000 registered players by 21st December 2010
- Further licensees launched in Q4/2010 included: Unibet (bingo) and Codere (Italian bingo)
- Additional product launches for existing licensees included: bet365 (games tab content) and Titan (French poker); Tain (Casino) due shortly. Discussions on additional products with various existing licensees underway
- New license agreements announced for regulated markets included: Buongiorno (Italian casino) and Nordic Bet (bingo)
- Videobet FOBT roll-out progressing well in UK, moving to mass deployment phase
Playtech Chief Executive, Mor Weizer commented:
"Playtech's business has increased in all areas, delivering a very robust fourth quarter performance. Growth from our existing business, when combined with the new licensees either just launched, or due to launch shortly, gives us a solid platform for 2011. As a result, the Board is comfortable with market expectations for the year ended 31 December 2010 and looks forward to 2011 with confidence as another year of significant development.
Today we have also announced the acquisition of IGS, (see previous InfoPowa reports) a developer of casino management systems for an initial GBP 2.5 million cash consideration. We see this deal as furthering what is already Playtech's unique competitive advantage and cross platform capabilities as the trend of convergence of land based and online segments continues".
Gambling News :
MLB Odds: Stroman Gets the Nod Against Royals -
The Toronto Blue Jays (70-80, –20.18 betting units) begin their final home stand of the 2017 campaign this Tuesday when they welcome the Kansas City Royals (73-76, +2.56 units) to Rogers Centre. Sportsnet has the coverage at 7:07 p.m. Eastern.
Microgaming QuickFire enters Coloumbia -
Wplay signs for Quickfire; strategic deal sees Quickfire enter Colombian market. Colombian-licensee Wplay has signed a deal for Quickfire, powered by Microgaming.
Partypoker to sponsor WSOPC Uruguay -
Partypoker to sponsor WSOPC Uruguay in December. Qualify exclusively on partypoker for WSOP Uruguay Main Event. December 7th to 17th in beautiful Punta del Este.
MLB Odds: Jays Hope to Spoil Orioles’ Visit -
The 2017 season is just about over for the Toronto Blue Jays (66-77, –21.19 betting units), but they can play spoiler in Tuesday’s game against the visiting Baltimore Orioles, starting at 7:07 PM ET on Sportsnet.
Money Storm Casino -
Money Storm is not your typical online casino. While many focus on the quantity of games they offer their players, this one is more focused on the quality of their games.
Big Online SLot Win on Ultimate 10X Slot -
At 9.20PM on August 28th, Kasey R was enjoying the new Ultimate 10X three-reel slot at Miami Club. The game has a random 'must win' progressive jackpot that is guaranteed to pay by the time it reaches $25,000
PartyPoker Exits Australia -
From 31st August 2017 partypoker players will no longer be able to play from Australia. Players’ deposited funds are safe and available for withdrawal.
Mercury Poker Live on Indian Poker Network -
Mercury Poker Live on MPN's Indian Poker Network. MPN India, established in 2015, is a ring-fenced poker network dedicated to the Indian market and operating exclusively in Indian Rupees.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.