No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
PLAYTECH REPORTS ROBUST PERFORMANCE IN Q4/2010
Posted 1/24/11 : The company looks forward to 2011 with confidence as another year of significant development
Isle of Man-based gaming software developer and licensor Playtech delivered its key performance indicators for the fourth quarter ending 31 December 2010.
- Gross income up 26 percent to Euro 173.1 million for the 12 months to 31 December 2010, (2009: Euro 137.3 million)
- Gross income for Q4/2010 up 14 percent to Euro 43.9 million, (Q4/2009: Euro 38.5 million) reflecting strong growth in activity and an encouraging performance across all product groups
- Total revenues for the 12 months to 31 December 2010 up 24 percent to Euro 142.3 million, (2009: Euro 114.8 million)
- Total revenues during Q4/2010 up 21 percent to Euro 36.9 million, (Q4/2009: Euro 30.4 million) and 13 percent higher than the Euro 32.5 million achieved in Q3/2010
- Quarter-on-quarter revenue performance: Casino revenues up 20 percent to Euro 25.9 million, Poker revenues up 3 percent to Euro 5.9 million and Bingo revenues up 9 percent to Euro 3.3 million
- Share of profit from William Hill Online (WHO) up 37 percent to Euro 30.8 million for the full year (2009: Euro 22.5 million), including Euro 7.0 million in Q4/2010
- Cash balances at 31 December 2010 in excess of Euro 68 million, before payment of final consideration in relation to WHO of Euro 15.1 million
The company reported daily activity in the first three weeks of January 2011 is over 11 percent ahead of January 2010 and over 1 percent above the average of Q4/2010, with all products performing positively.
- RAY (Finnish poker and casino), successfully launched 29 November, achieved 60,000 registered players by 21st December 2010
- Further licensees launched in Q4/2010 included: Unibet (bingo) and Codere (Italian bingo)
- Additional product launches for existing licensees included: bet365 (games tab content) and Titan (French poker); Tain (Casino) due shortly. Discussions on additional products with various existing licensees underway
- New license agreements announced for regulated markets included: Buongiorno (Italian casino) and Nordic Bet (bingo)
- Videobet FOBT roll-out progressing well in UK, moving to mass deployment phase
Playtech Chief Executive, Mor Weizer commented:
"Playtech's business has increased in all areas, delivering a very robust fourth quarter performance. Growth from our existing business, when combined with the new licensees either just launched, or due to launch shortly, gives us a solid platform for 2011. As a result, the Board is comfortable with market expectations for the year ended 31 December 2010 and looks forward to 2011 with confidence as another year of significant development.
Today we have also announced the acquisition of IGS, (see previous InfoPowa reports) a developer of casino management systems for an initial GBP 2.5 million cash consideration. We see this deal as furthering what is already Playtech's unique competitive advantage and cross platform capabilities as the trend of convergence of land based and online segments continues".
Limited time offer for all our Readers. All Countries. A brand new No Deposit Bonus. No Max Cashout. Claim It Here.
Gambling News :
Phil Ivey Loses Borgata Casino -
Phil Ivey has lost in his four-year legal tussle with the Borgata over baccarat winnings; on Friday a US federal judge ruled that he and a companion violated New Jersey state gambling regulations in the manner in which they won nearly $10 million playing at the Atlantic City casino.
NYX Gaming in deal with Endemol -
"Endemol Shine’s IP will be a strong addition to the NYX portfolio of content and we look forward to working together to bring additional instantly recognizable brands to market.”
NEW CAMBODIAN GAMBLING LAWS -
After more than two years of debate and drafting, Cambodia may be closing in on final agreement regarding its proposed gambling law changes.
Playtech Acquires ECM Systems -
Online gambling soiftware provider Playtech plc has announced the acquisition of a ninety percent stake in UK bingo software developer ECM Systems for a consideration of GBP 14.9 million.
Marks and Spencer store Manager steals to Gamblie Online -
The Cambridge News reports that a 28-year-old manager of a Marks and Spencer store, Martin Trenor, has been jailed for three years for stealing GBP 254,538.11 in shop takings over the course of a year and spending it almost immediately at online gambling websites.
Chinese Gambling crackdown could damage high roller revenue -
Fast-moving events this week have seen Australian media reports quoting hundreds of millions of dollars wagered by Chinese high rollers in Aussie land casinos, offset to some extent by Crown claims that this whale gambler" demographic generates only 12 percent of turnover.
EvenBet Open Face Chinese Poker -
Open Face Chinese Poker online games provider EvenBet has reported that its Open Face Chinese Poker product is gaining traction with games recently integrated for desktop action at the Malta-licensed operational site Poker Grant.
2016 EPT Malta -
The European Poker Tour is off to a good start in Malta, with German pro Dietrich Fast claiming a well-earned Euro 174,000 main prize in the Euro 10,000 buy-in Single-Entry Rebuy event.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.