No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
PLAYTECH REPORTS ROBUST PERFORMANCE IN Q4/2010
Posted 1/24/11 : The company looks forward to 2011 with confidence as another year of significant development
Isle of Man-based gaming software developer and licensor Playtech delivered its key performance indicators for the fourth quarter ending 31 December 2010.
- Gross income up 26 percent to Euro 173.1 million for the 12 months to 31 December 2010, (2009: Euro 137.3 million)
- Gross income for Q4/2010 up 14 percent to Euro 43.9 million, (Q4/2009: Euro 38.5 million) reflecting strong growth in activity and an encouraging performance across all product groups
- Total revenues for the 12 months to 31 December 2010 up 24 percent to Euro 142.3 million, (2009: Euro 114.8 million)
- Total revenues during Q4/2010 up 21 percent to Euro 36.9 million, (Q4/2009: Euro 30.4 million) and 13 percent higher than the Euro 32.5 million achieved in Q3/2010
- Quarter-on-quarter revenue performance: Casino revenues up 20 percent to Euro 25.9 million, Poker revenues up 3 percent to Euro 5.9 million and Bingo revenues up 9 percent to Euro 3.3 million
- Share of profit from William Hill Online (WHO) up 37 percent to Euro 30.8 million for the full year (2009: Euro 22.5 million), including Euro 7.0 million in Q4/2010
- Cash balances at 31 December 2010 in excess of Euro 68 million, before payment of final consideration in relation to WHO of Euro 15.1 million
The company reported daily activity in the first three weeks of January 2011 is over 11 percent ahead of January 2010 and over 1 percent above the average of Q4/2010, with all products performing positively.
- RAY (Finnish poker and casino), successfully launched 29 November, achieved 60,000 registered players by 21st December 2010
- Further licensees launched in Q4/2010 included: Unibet (bingo) and Codere (Italian bingo)
- Additional product launches for existing licensees included: bet365 (games tab content) and Titan (French poker); Tain (Casino) due shortly. Discussions on additional products with various existing licensees underway
- New license agreements announced for regulated markets included: Buongiorno (Italian casino) and Nordic Bet (bingo)
- Videobet FOBT roll-out progressing well in UK, moving to mass deployment phase
Playtech Chief Executive, Mor Weizer commented:
"Playtech's business has increased in all areas, delivering a very robust fourth quarter performance. Growth from our existing business, when combined with the new licensees either just launched, or due to launch shortly, gives us a solid platform for 2011. As a result, the Board is comfortable with market expectations for the year ended 31 December 2010 and looks forward to 2011 with confidence as another year of significant development.
Today we have also announced the acquisition of IGS, (see previous InfoPowa reports) a developer of casino management systems for an initial GBP 2.5 million cash consideration. We see this deal as furthering what is already Playtech's unique competitive advantage and cross platform capabilities as the trend of convergence of land based and online segments continues".
Gambling News :
Day 1A MPNPT Manchester -
The £150,000 guaranteed MPNPT Manchester kicked off today in style – 74 poker players from all over Europe arriving at the Grosvenor Casino to contend the first of two starting days
Kung Fu Rooster Slot Goes Live -
Celebrate Chinese New Year - 2017 Year of the Rooster. It's time to sweep away any ill-fortune and make way for incoming good luck, with this exciting 12 lines slot game.
Sensational Sixes Slot Goes Live -
Light up Icons like BAR's, black spades, red hearts, blue diamonds, and green clubs. The best part of Sensational Sixes are the three wild icons, for 2X, 4X, and 6X multipliers!
3 New Betsoft Slots -
3 new Betsoft slot Games were also added this week to most online casinos allowing US players.
2017 Bodog Super Millions Poker Open -
The first events on the 105-tournament schedule have already been completed; there are three more tourneys on Thursday’s schedule, with a total of $34,000 in guaranteed prize money waiting to be won.
Pokerstars Pulls Out Of Coloumbia -
Pokerstars Has taken the decision to cease offering real money services to players located in, playing from or resident within Colombia, effective from the 17th of July 2017.
The Railbird Launched By Americas Card Room #acra -
Watching your friends conquer the tables just got a whole lot easier. Americas Card Room recently launched its industry-first Player Observer Tool dubbed “The Railbird”, a new feature that allows players seated at Americas Card Room tables to instantly share a live stream of their action with friends.
Huge Caribbean Hold’Em hit at Bovada Casino -
A progressive jackpot strikes again! This time it was at Bovada Casino, where a Texas player landed the top hand playing Caribbean Hold’Em over the weekend. A grand total of $119,348 was collected from the poker-inspired table game.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.