No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Playtech plc announced its FY-2015 results
STRONG YEAR FOR PLAYTECH
Another year of double-digit underlying revenue growth, but increased UK taxation bites.
Online gambling software provider Playtech plc announced its FY-2015 results Thursday, showcasing strong growth but heavier taxation burdens.
Highlights reported by the company included:
* Double-digit revenue increase of 38 percent to Euro 630.1 million;
* Adjusted earnings up 22 percent to Euro 251.9 million;
* Net profit up 8 percent at Euro 205.9 million;
* Dividend up 8 percent at 28.5 Euro cents;
* Pre-tax profits slightly lower (1 percent) at Euro 142 million due to the impact of the UK's p.o.c. tax;
* Gaming activities continued to drive growth, with a strong 'pipeline of opportunities' and significant business anticipated this year from existing and newly regulated markets;
* 16 percent growth on a constant currency basis (excluding acquisitions / adding back impact of the UK POC tax);
* Cash balances at year-end of Euro 857.9 million - the company observes that in the absence of suitable acquisitions it may return some of the cash pile to investors;
* Regulated revenues now growing faster than the general market, with 41 percent of gaming revenue coming from regulated markets (FY-2014: 36 percent);
* Particularly strong growth in the UK market driven by Sky, GalaCoral, Ladbrokes, Betfair and white-label customers;
* 10 new licensees signed in 2015 including Sun Bingo, Marca, win2day and Mr Green; base
* Landmark exclusive agreement signed with DC Comics after the year end;
* Financial division delivered FY revenue of $100.2 million;
* Adjusted EBITDA since acquisition up at $17.8 million on margin of 26 percent;
* Active CFD customers up 30 percent over 2014, with first time depositors (FTDs) up 25 percent;
Turning to current trading, the company noted that average daily revenue in the gaming division for the first 53 days of Q1-2016 was up over 12 percent year on year and up over 2 percent on Q4-2015 due to growth across the business and new customers in Asia.
Subsidiaries Markets Limited and Momentum have both seen a strong start to 2016 driven by strong volatility with positive momentum from direct business following improvements to business models.
Alan Jackson, chairman of Playtech, said:
"Whilst 2015 was an incredibly busy year for Playtech, our operational performance was stronger than ever. The Gaming division continues to drive our growth, and the pipeline of opportunities continues to be very strong.
"We expect significant wins in 2016, led by our pioneering omni-channel offering and driven by existing and newly regulated markets. Our newly created Financials division is developing well and we have further improved its business model.
"We have many opportunities for further growth, both organically and through M&A, with active discussions on a number of potential acquisitions in the Gaming division. Should suitable acquisitions not be available, consideration will be given to returning cash to shareholders as we look to maintain an efficient capital structure.
"Taken together, we are confident in strong growth in 2016 and beyond."
$75K Win on Mobile Slot @ CafeCasino -
Café Casino’s mobile slot, Achilles, paid out in a big way over the weekend. A player from Pennsylvania, Rob J., triggered the game’s free spins mode by landing three scatters.
2017 Punta Cana Poker Classic Results -
The 2017 Punta Cana Poker Classic is now in the books and players are returning home after a week-long poker celebration. And after a major final table deal, two players have the most reason to celebrate. Roberto Carvallo ultimately won the tournament after negotiating a final table deal with Jamin Stokes.
NHL Odds: Winnipeg Jets vs. Minnesota Wild -
Blake Wheeler and the Winnipeg Jets will attempt to get two points closer to the Central Division lead on Tuesday, as they take on the Minnesota Wild on the road. The Jets have started strong, and sit in second place in their division. Led by RW Blake Wheeler, the Jets look like a team that could make some noise in the West this season.
Historic weekend at Americas CardRoom -
ACR ran two $1,000,000 guaranteed tournaments last Sunday for the first time in their history; a $2,100 high roller for the BOSS Main Event and a $540 buy-in Million Dollar Sunday. They were both on the last day of the $14 Million OSS Cub3d.
WPN Affiliates Headed to Berlin Affiliate Conference -
With the Berlin Affiliate Conference just over a week away, WPN Affiliates is making a bold statement. The online poker affiliate network announced that they are eager to buy traffic and ready to make deals with affiliates looking to capitalize on some big innovations.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.