No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Playtech plc announced its FY-2015 results
STRONG YEAR FOR PLAYTECH
Another year of double-digit underlying revenue growth, but increased UK taxation bites.
Online gambling software provider Playtech plc announced its FY-2015 results Thursday, showcasing strong growth but heavier taxation burdens.
Highlights reported by the company included:
* Double-digit revenue increase of 38 percent to Euro 630.1 million;
* Adjusted earnings up 22 percent to Euro 251.9 million;
* Net profit up 8 percent at Euro 205.9 million;
* Dividend up 8 percent at 28.5 Euro cents;
* Pre-tax profits slightly lower (1 percent) at Euro 142 million due to the impact of the UK's p.o.c. tax;
* Gaming activities continued to drive growth, with a strong 'pipeline of opportunities' and significant business anticipated this year from existing and newly regulated markets;
* 16 percent growth on a constant currency basis (excluding acquisitions / adding back impact of the UK POC tax);
* Cash balances at year-end of Euro 857.9 million - the company observes that in the absence of suitable acquisitions it may return some of the cash pile to investors;
* Regulated revenues now growing faster than the general market, with 41 percent of gaming revenue coming from regulated markets (FY-2014: 36 percent);
* Particularly strong growth in the UK market driven by Sky, GalaCoral, Ladbrokes, Betfair and white-label customers;
* 10 new licensees signed in 2015 including Sun Bingo, Marca, win2day and Mr Green; base
* Landmark exclusive agreement signed with DC Comics after the year end;
* Financial division delivered FY revenue of $100.2 million;
* Adjusted EBITDA since acquisition up at $17.8 million on margin of 26 percent;
* Active CFD customers up 30 percent over 2014, with first time depositors (FTDs) up 25 percent;
Turning to current trading, the company noted that average daily revenue in the gaming division for the first 53 days of Q1-2016 was up over 12 percent year on year and up over 2 percent on Q4-2015 due to growth across the business and new customers in Asia.
Subsidiaries Markets Limited and Momentum have both seen a strong start to 2016 driven by strong volatility with positive momentum from direct business following improvements to business models.
Alan Jackson, chairman of Playtech, said:
"Whilst 2015 was an incredibly busy year for Playtech, our operational performance was stronger than ever. The Gaming division continues to drive our growth, and the pipeline of opportunities continues to be very strong.
"We expect significant wins in 2016, led by our pioneering omni-channel offering and driven by existing and newly regulated markets. Our newly created Financials division is developing well and we have further improved its business model.
"We have many opportunities for further growth, both organically and through M&A, with active discussions on a number of potential acquisitions in the Gaming division. Should suitable acquisitions not be available, consideration will be given to returning cash to shareholders as we look to maintain an efficient capital structure.
"Taken together, we are confident in strong growth in 2016 and beyond."
Jurassic World Online Slot live -
During the base game, the fierce and genetically modified Indominus Rex can randomly appear on the screen, awarding wins of up to 1,000x the total bet.
Is there a place for AI in poker? -
If you are into the technology, you have certainly heard about Artificial Intelligence (AI) at least a few times. The word has become even more popular over the course of the last few years, especially with an introduction of another buzz word
MLB Odds: Mets vs. Dodgers -
Injuries have kept the New York Mets (31-37, –14.14 betting units) from being all they can be this year, but they expect to have Steven Matz on the mound for Wednesday’s game against fellow southpaw Rich Hill and the Los Angeles Dodgers (44-26, +7.56 units). First pitch from Chavez Ravine is 10 PM ET on ESPN.
NBA Odds: Warriors Down Cavs in Game 5, Reclaim Title -
It took a game longer than they would have liked, but the Golden State Warriors are once again the NBA champions. They beat the Cleveland Cavaliers 129-120 Monday night to eliminate the Cavs (+9 away) in five games and reclaim the Larry O’Brien Championship Trophy.
Vikings’ Victory Slot Launches -
The game’s impressive graphics take you to the sea side, where a longship sits beyond the reels. Mountains and trees make up the background, and smoke can be seen billowing from beyond the screen. The five reels are on a sail, with 25 paylines marked by red flags.
50 WSOP Seat Satellite -
Sunday, July 2nd at 3pm ET, two just days before the Fourth of July holiday, Americas Cardroom is running a 50-seat qualifier to the 2017 WSOP Main Event in Las Vegas.
NHL Odds: Series Tied Heading Back to Pittsburgh -
As quickly as Pekka Rinne lost his game in Pittsburgh, he found it again in Nashville. After Game 2, there were murmurings that Rinne wouldn’t start the next game. Predators Head Coach Peter Laviolette decided to stick with his goaltender, however, and Rinne led his team to two consecutive victories at home while stopping 50 of 52 shots.
Huge Win at Bitstarz Casino -
There has been plenty of big wins being landed at BitStarz lately, and yesterday, it was time again. Surprisingly it was yet another Amatic game that made one lucky player extra happy as he raked in an incredible $112,402 during an evening of intense playing.
NBA Odds: Can Warriors Keep up the Pace in Cleveland? -
The Cleveland Cavaliers head back home down 0-2 in the 2017 NBA Finals after losing the first two games straight up and against the spread to the Golden State Warriors by wide margins. Game 3 is Wednesday at 9 PM ET on ABC.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.