No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Playtech plc announced its FY-2015 results
STRONG YEAR FOR PLAYTECH
Another year of double-digit underlying revenue growth, but increased UK taxation bites.
Online gambling software provider Playtech plc announced its FY-2015 results Thursday, showcasing strong growth but heavier taxation burdens.
Highlights reported by the company included:
* Double-digit revenue increase of 38 percent to Euro 630.1 million;
* Adjusted earnings up 22 percent to Euro 251.9 million;
* Net profit up 8 percent at Euro 205.9 million;
* Dividend up 8 percent at 28.5 Euro cents;
* Pre-tax profits slightly lower (1 percent) at Euro 142 million due to the impact of the UK's p.o.c. tax;
* Gaming activities continued to drive growth, with a strong 'pipeline of opportunities' and significant business anticipated this year from existing and newly regulated markets;
* 16 percent growth on a constant currency basis (excluding acquisitions / adding back impact of the UK POC tax);
* Cash balances at year-end of Euro 857.9 million - the company observes that in the absence of suitable acquisitions it may return some of the cash pile to investors;
* Regulated revenues now growing faster than the general market, with 41 percent of gaming revenue coming from regulated markets (FY-2014: 36 percent);
* Particularly strong growth in the UK market driven by Sky, GalaCoral, Ladbrokes, Betfair and white-label customers;
* 10 new licensees signed in 2015 including Sun Bingo, Marca, win2day and Mr Green; base
* Landmark exclusive agreement signed with DC Comics after the year end;
* Financial division delivered FY revenue of $100.2 million;
* Adjusted EBITDA since acquisition up at $17.8 million on margin of 26 percent;
* Active CFD customers up 30 percent over 2014, with first time depositors (FTDs) up 25 percent;
Turning to current trading, the company noted that average daily revenue in the gaming division for the first 53 days of Q1-2016 was up over 12 percent year on year and up over 2 percent on Q4-2015 due to growth across the business and new customers in Asia.
Subsidiaries Markets Limited and Momentum have both seen a strong start to 2016 driven by strong volatility with positive momentum from direct business following improvements to business models.
Alan Jackson, chairman of Playtech, said:
"Whilst 2015 was an incredibly busy year for Playtech, our operational performance was stronger than ever. The Gaming division continues to drive our growth, and the pipeline of opportunities continues to be very strong.
"We expect significant wins in 2016, led by our pioneering omni-channel offering and driven by existing and newly regulated markets. Our newly created Financials division is developing well and we have further improved its business model.
"We have many opportunities for further growth, both organically and through M&A, with active discussions on a number of potential acquisitions in the Gaming division. Should suitable acquisitions not be available, consideration will be given to returning cash to shareholders as we look to maintain an efficient capital structure.
"Taken together, we are confident in strong growth in 2016 and beyond."
Limited time offer for all our Readers. All Countries. A brand new No Deposit Bonus. No Max Cashout. Claim It Here.
Gambling News :
South Africa Going After Illegal Gambling -
In South Africa a combined national police and federal enforcement initiative has shuttered 19 illegal gambling venues across the provinces of Northern Cape and North West.
Global Poker League Championship Results -
#gpl The inaugural season of the Global Poker League Championship played out this week with the Montreal Nationals besting the Berlin Bears across 11 games to claim the $100,000 main prize.
Yahoo DFS Gets Uk License -
#yahoo Industry observers point out that Yahoo has thus far carried out little in the way of major marketing on DFS in its US endeavors, unlike rivals DraftKings and FanDuel, and they expect it to follow a similar path in the Britain.
SPANISH GAMBLING MARKET CONTINUES TO GROW -
Spain's gambling industry continued to advance in 2015 with growth in most sectors, according to the latest research report from the Codere - University of Madrid Institute for Policy and Governance collaboration released this week.
Novomatic Acquires Albanian National Lottery -
#Novomatic The Austrian gaming technology group Novomatic has issued a statement confirming that it has completed the final required steps for the successful acquisition of the Albanian National Lottery.
2016 Massachusetts Gaming Commission Report -
Industry journalist Steve Ruddock picked up on some interesting statistics from the latest annual report of the Massachusetts Gaming Commission released this week, flagging the current results from its on-going monitoring research of the state gambling market.
Jack Lam denies bribe allegations -
Allegations by Philippines Justice Secretary Vitaliano Aguirre that casino tycoon Jack Lam used 'facilitator' Wally Sombero in an attempt to bribe him into protecting Lam interests have been hotly denied by Lam.
Fonbet Gets Russian Betting License -
#Fonbet Russian-licensed operators are required to use officially sanctioned payment hubs called TSUPIS to facilitate government oversight, and this may be a concern for Fonbet at present.
New Attempts to Restore the Wire act -
In the first of these initiatives, which Online Poker Report notes is supported by only eight state AGs (half those who signed a similar letter last year), the signatories seek support for RAWA at a Congressional hearing scheduled for December 9.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.