No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Playtech plc announced its FY-2015 results
STRONG YEAR FOR PLAYTECH
Another year of double-digit underlying revenue growth, but increased UK taxation bites.
Online gambling software provider Playtech plc announced its FY-2015 results Thursday, showcasing strong growth but heavier taxation burdens.
Highlights reported by the company included:
* Double-digit revenue increase of 38 percent to Euro 630.1 million;
* Adjusted earnings up 22 percent to Euro 251.9 million;
* Net profit up 8 percent at Euro 205.9 million;
* Dividend up 8 percent at 28.5 Euro cents;
* Pre-tax profits slightly lower (1 percent) at Euro 142 million due to the impact of the UK's p.o.c. tax;
* Gaming activities continued to drive growth, with a strong 'pipeline of opportunities' and significant business anticipated this year from existing and newly regulated markets;
* 16 percent growth on a constant currency basis (excluding acquisitions / adding back impact of the UK POC tax);
* Cash balances at year-end of Euro 857.9 million - the company observes that in the absence of suitable acquisitions it may return some of the cash pile to investors;
* Regulated revenues now growing faster than the general market, with 41 percent of gaming revenue coming from regulated markets (FY-2014: 36 percent);
* Particularly strong growth in the UK market driven by Sky, GalaCoral, Ladbrokes, Betfair and white-label customers;
* 10 new licensees signed in 2015 including Sun Bingo, Marca, win2day and Mr Green; base
* Landmark exclusive agreement signed with DC Comics after the year end;
* Financial division delivered FY revenue of $100.2 million;
* Adjusted EBITDA since acquisition up at $17.8 million on margin of 26 percent;
* Active CFD customers up 30 percent over 2014, with first time depositors (FTDs) up 25 percent;
Turning to current trading, the company noted that average daily revenue in the gaming division for the first 53 days of Q1-2016 was up over 12 percent year on year and up over 2 percent on Q4-2015 due to growth across the business and new customers in Asia.
Subsidiaries Markets Limited and Momentum have both seen a strong start to 2016 driven by strong volatility with positive momentum from direct business following improvements to business models.
Alan Jackson, chairman of Playtech, said:
"Whilst 2015 was an incredibly busy year for Playtech, our operational performance was stronger than ever. The Gaming division continues to drive our growth, and the pipeline of opportunities continues to be very strong.
"We expect significant wins in 2016, led by our pioneering omni-channel offering and driven by existing and newly regulated markets. Our newly created Financials division is developing well and we have further improved its business model.
"We have many opportunities for further growth, both organically and through M&A, with active discussions on a number of potential acquisitions in the Gaming division. Should suitable acquisitions not be available, consideration will be given to returning cash to shareholders as we look to maintain an efficient capital structure.
"Taken together, we are confident in strong growth in 2016 and beyond."
Cavaliers Aim to Take Down Wizards on 2/22/18 -
The Cleveland Cavaliers have looked like a different team since making their moves at the trade deadline. The Washington Wizards are up next for the Cavaliers, who will be at home after the All-Star break.
Aussie Millions won by Norwegian Jon Kyte and New Zealandís Daniel Smith -
In this event, poker players teamed up in pairs to form 79 teams. The teams had to climb their way up to the throne by beating the other teams. A total prize pool of A$80,975 was shared amongst the teams. The Shot Clock Team became particularly popular because the players had to devise their own ingenious strategies so as to reach the top.
ACR $15 Million OSS Cub3d -
Americas CardRoom immensely popular OSS Cub3d returns February 25th and it's bigger than ever. U.S. Online Poker players will have a chance to compete for $15 Million in guaranteed prize pools.
AIGF and Betradar formalised their relationship -
At this yearís ICE Total Gaming, the All India Gaming Federation (AIGF) and Betradar formalised their relationship, committing to understand, explore opportunities and network across India around sports betting and gaming.
EHF and Sportradar Extend Partnership -
The EHF is responsible for a wide range of activities including the promotion and development of the sport, education programmes, player transfers and the organisation of high-profile sports competitions and events including the EHF EURO and the EHF Champions League.
Swisslos and Betradar in Deal -
Swisslos offers lotteries, sport bets and instant tickets in the entire territory of German-speaking Switzerland, in Ticino and in the Principality of Liechtenstein. It structures its range of games in an attractive and responsible manner. Swisslos transfers it entire net profit to the mandating cantons and the Principality of Liechtenstein to support public causes.
Americas Cardroom offering mouth-watering value -
It's not every day that an industry-leading poker site offers its customers an opportunity to put the house's money directly into their own pockets, but that's exactly whatís happening at Americas Cardroom.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.