No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Playtech plc has released its Q1-2014 numbers
Wednesday April 30,2014 : PLAYTECH REPORTS STRONG MOMENTUM IN Q1-2014
Online bingo and poker the only underperformers.
Online gambling software developer Playtech plc has released its Q1-2014 numbers, showing continued strong momentum with the exception of online bingo and poker, both of which languished.
Highlights from the report for the period ended 31 March show:
* Online casino revenues up 25.6 percent at Euro 55 million (Q1-2013: Euro 44.1 million)
* Services up 12.9 percent at 29.7 million (Q1-2013 Euro 26.3 million)
* Online bingo down 16.7 percent at Euro 4 million (Q1-2013: Euro 4.8 million)
* Online sports up 21.7 percent at Euro 5.6 million (Q1-2013 Euro 4.6 million)
* Online Poker down 13.6 percent at Euro 3.8 million (Q1-2013 Euro 4.4 million)
* Land-based activity up 17.4 percent at Euro 2.8 million (Q1-2013 Euro 2.4 million).
* Revenues came mainly from Europe (58 percent) and Asia (33 percent).
* Cash and cash equivalents of Euro 375.8 million following distribution of GBP 100 million special dividend and GBP 40 million for the establishment of an employee benefit trust.
Management says that current trading is delivering average daily revenue for the first 29 days of Q2-2014 up over 15percent on Q2-2013 and in line with the strong Q1-2014 performance.
Operational highlights in the quarter include:
* Completion of full roll-out of unique multi-channel solution to Coral betting shops
* Completion of Ladbrokes's migration to Playtech's full product suite followed by transition to Playtech's IMS as the infrastructure for its entire betting and gaming operations
* Significant advances made in mobile products encompassing tablets and smartphones, notably introduction of native applications
* Genting selected IGS casino management for all UK casinos
* Gala interactive launched in Sweden
* Launch of unique tablet user interface with Gala Coral Bingo
* New Live Casino product launched including unique features to enrich player experience
Mor Weizer, Playtech's chief executive officer, commented:
"Playtech has made a strong start to 2014. The company's diverse licensee base has delivered a robust performance driven by our flagship casino, live casino, sport betting and mobile products.
"Over the first quarter we focused on operational progress in key areas that are an inherent part of our growth strategy; improving our casino and live offering, IMS and single wallet and sports betting capabilities. Our leading position in the mobile space has been bolstered by the launch of new products, including a number of innovative games along with poker and bingo designed specifically for tablets and smartphones.
"The two most significant achievements of the quarter were the completion of the roll out of our multi-channel solution to Coral retail outlets and the migration of the entire Ladbrokes online gaming offer onto the Playtech platform. This was followed by the significant milestone of Ladbrokes adopting our IMS as the infrastructure for its entire betting and gaming operations.
"Looking ahead, the Board remains confident regarding the continuing growth prospects for the company."
Gambling News :
$400k Winner at Bodog Casino -
To win, you need to get a pair of Tens or better. Jerry K., however, got a much higher hand than the minimum; he pocketed $397,879 after landing the game’s best possible hand: a royal flush.
NBA : Warriors Win the West; NBA Finals Next -
The Golden State Warriors will play in their third-straight NBA Finals. They completed their sweep of the San Antonio Spurs Monday night, rolling to a 129-115 victory as 12-point road favourites; Golden State opened the season as a –250 chalk to win the Western Conference.
PartyPoker Rakebak -
Partypoker brings back rake back for players. All new ‘partypoker weekly Cashback’ launches.
NHL Odds: Lone Canadian Team Plays on Friday -
“Stingy” is a word that many have used to describe the Ottawa Senators in Round Three. The Sens know that they’re overmatched against a Pens lineup that features the likes of Sidney Crosby, Evengi Malkin and Phil Kessel, but with determined defensive play, Ottawa managed to frustrate the Penguins on their home ice, stealing one of two games.
NBA Odds: Will Cavaliers Be Rusty in Game 1? -
The Boston Celtics needed seven games to get past the Washington Wizards, but they got the job done Monday night, winning 115-105 as 5.5-point home favourites. Next up: the defending champion Cleveland Cavaliers, who visit the Garden Wednesday night at 8:30 PM ET on TNT.
4 New Microgaming Releases in May 2017 -
Candy Dreams is a 720 ways to win, variable reel game. Players spin on a colorful reel area filled with candy treats, as they play towards enticing bonus triggers.
PKR Company Statement Update -
Microgaming can confirm that David R Taylor and Matthew R M Wild of RSM Restructuring Advisory LLP were appointed Joint Administrators of PKR Ltd and PKR Technologies Limited on 11 May 2017 by the High Court, Chancery Division.
Microgaming Wins The Spark Award 2017 -
The Spark Award celebrates organisations that experiment with ways of working differently. Previous winners include GCHQ and Places for People. It’s a part of Spark the Change, a global movement dedicated to empowering people and building happier workplaces.
NHL Predators First Ever Conference Finals Appearance -
With three of the team’s top four point scorers residing on the blueline, the Nashville Predators have found a strategy that frustrates even the best in the West. After qualifying as the lowest-seeded Western Conference team, the Predators made quick work of the Chicago Blackhawks (4-0) and St. Louis Blues (4-1) in the first two rounds.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.