No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Playtech plc has released its Q1-2014 numbers
Wednesday April 30,2014 : PLAYTECH REPORTS STRONG MOMENTUM IN Q1-2014
Online bingo and poker the only underperformers.
Online gambling software developer Playtech plc has released its Q1-2014 numbers, showing continued strong momentum with the exception of online bingo and poker, both of which languished.
Highlights from the report for the period ended 31 March show:
* Online casino revenues up 25.6 percent at Euro 55 million (Q1-2013: Euro 44.1 million)
* Services up 12.9 percent at 29.7 million (Q1-2013 Euro 26.3 million)
* Online bingo down 16.7 percent at Euro 4 million (Q1-2013: Euro 4.8 million)
* Online sports up 21.7 percent at Euro 5.6 million (Q1-2013 Euro 4.6 million)
* Online Poker down 13.6 percent at Euro 3.8 million (Q1-2013 Euro 4.4 million)
* Land-based activity up 17.4 percent at Euro 2.8 million (Q1-2013 Euro 2.4 million).
* Revenues came mainly from Europe (58 percent) and Asia (33 percent).
* Cash and cash equivalents of Euro 375.8 million following distribution of GBP 100 million special dividend and GBP 40 million for the establishment of an employee benefit trust.
Management says that current trading is delivering average daily revenue for the first 29 days of Q2-2014 up over 15percent on Q2-2013 and in line with the strong Q1-2014 performance.
Operational highlights in the quarter include:
* Completion of full roll-out of unique multi-channel solution to Coral betting shops
* Completion of Ladbrokes's migration to Playtech's full product suite followed by transition to Playtech's IMS as the infrastructure for its entire betting and gaming operations
* Significant advances made in mobile products encompassing tablets and smartphones, notably introduction of native applications
* Genting selected IGS casino management for all UK casinos
* Gala interactive launched in Sweden
* Launch of unique tablet user interface with Gala Coral Bingo
* New Live Casino product launched including unique features to enrich player experience
Mor Weizer, Playtech's chief executive officer, commented:
"Playtech has made a strong start to 2014. The company's diverse licensee base has delivered a robust performance driven by our flagship casino, live casino, sport betting and mobile products.
"Over the first quarter we focused on operational progress in key areas that are an inherent part of our growth strategy; improving our casino and live offering, IMS and single wallet and sports betting capabilities. Our leading position in the mobile space has been bolstered by the launch of new products, including a number of innovative games along with poker and bingo designed specifically for tablets and smartphones.
"The two most significant achievements of the quarter were the completion of the roll out of our multi-channel solution to Coral retail outlets and the migration of the entire Ladbrokes online gaming offer onto the Playtech platform. This was followed by the significant milestone of Ladbrokes adopting our IMS as the infrastructure for its entire betting and gaming operations.
"Looking ahead, the Board remains confident regarding the continuing growth prospects for the company."
Gambling News :
US$30M DUBAI WORLD CUP -
Racecourse Media Group and Meydan to showcase world’s richest raceday to more than 150 territories The Dubai World Cup is the first horse race to be broadcast live on airlines and cruise lines
NHL Odds: Forsberg Faces Elliott in Nashville -
The last time the Nashville Predators played against the Calgary Flames, Calgary had a 4-1 lead five minutes into the second period. Nashville responded with four back-to-back goals, including a hat trick from centreman Filip Forsberg. Both teams went into overtime with five goals, and Calgary defenseman Mark Giordano (12 goals, 22 assists) scored the winning goal.
NBA Odds: Hawks, Wiz in Southeast Showdown -
The Washington Wizards (42-27 SU, 36-32-1 ATS) can pretty much secure the Southeast Division title with a win Wednesday night over the Atlanta Hawks (37-32 SU, 31-38 ATS). Tip-off is at 8 PM ET on ESPN; the Wizards lead Atlanta by five games with less than a month remaining before the playoffs.
NBA Odds: Clippers Try to Slow Down Bucks in LA -
Milwaukee Bucks small forward Giannis Antetokounmpo and Los Angeles Clippers power forward Blake Griffin are two of the most talented and versatile forwards in the NBA. The two lead their teams into battle on Wednesday in Los Angeles.
NHL Odds: Canadiens Welcome Islanders Tonight -
The Montreal Canadiens (32-20-8) welcome the New York Islanders (28-21-10) on Thursday (7:30 PM ET on SNE). After getting their first victory under new head coach Claude Julien, the Canadiens will look to build on that momentum against a red-hot Islanders team.
NHL Odds: Reeling Flyers Seek Relief in Pittsburgh -
#nhl The Philadelphia Flyers have been a bit off since the holidays. They’ve won just eight games since the Christmas break, and now they’ve got a tough one coming up this Saturday night against the Pittsburgh Penguins.
Dollars to Donuts Slot Launch -
Firstly, it's a classically styled, easy playing 3-reel with five pay lines featuring a traditional icon set of bars and sevens.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.